All I've Never Imagined

By PRADAPUSSY_

They are all innocent until proven guilty. Not me though, am a liar until proven honest and me being proven h... More

P R E F A C E
01 ~ AVERY DANIELS
03 ~ NIGHTMARES
04 ~ WAR
05 ~ REVENGE
06 ~ UNTOUCHABILITY
07 ~ FIRST WIN
08 ~ SCRATCHING
09 ~ KNOCK KNOCK, IT'S YOUR PAST
10 ~ SMASH
11 ~ CONFESSIONS
12 ~ FLASHBACK (PART - 1)
13 ~ FLASHBACK (PART - 2)
14 ~ APOLOGY
15 ~ ENDLESS THOUGHTS
16 ~ PRINCIPAL'S PET
17 ~ HOLD MY HAND
18 ~ WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
19 ~ CATFIGHT
20 ~ DINNER WITH DEVIL
21 ~ DIRTY UNDERWEAR
22 ~ AN ADVENTUROUS AFTERNOON
23 ~ 25K FOLLOWERS?
24 ~ I HATE PHONE CALLS
25 ~ TREAT ME SOFT AND TENDER

02 ~ ROMAN JAMES

665 156 821
By PRADAPUSSY_

"James, did your momma not feed you properly last night?" Coach barks from the side of the ice rink.

I huff and puff, but manage to answer him, "She did, sir."

"Stop skating like a wimp, Derek!" He moves onto another player, not bothering me anymore.

We've been practicing since 6 am and it's 7:45 am now. School starts in 15 minutes, but does it bothers the coach? Not even a little bit. He won't let us leave before this last practice. Two laps of the whole rink in one minute, which is impossible for us.

But being the captain and the fastest player of the ice hockey team, you have to achieve things which are next to impossible and so I do. I increase my speed at the last round almost slamming in plexi, but wisely take a quick turn at the end and complete the last round, just as my teammates start cheering.

Instead of appreciating, Coach just grunts and utters "Good practice", with a pat on my back, making my lips twitch. That's how he's always been, rarely appreciating us. But that's what drives us to achieve things which are next to impossible, to earn those words of appreciation.

Garret, my best friend, skates towards me and whistles, "Those were some great moves, dude."

"Thanks, get ready we're late for first class," I reply and take off for the shower. We're late for the very first class of our senior year. But does it bothers me? Hell no! I'll take practice over classes anytime.

Coach doesn't make it easy for us too, he does his very best to keep us on track and not get distracted by the popularity or the girls this sport gives us access to, which means practice, day and night, or in less exaggerated terms before and after school.

I quickly take a shower, change and exit the locker room with Garret beside me, just as my phone pings with a new message. I open my messenger and smirk when I see the text.

Daisy: My house today @ 7 pm?

Fuck, she gives the best BJs.

Without any hesitation, I reply with a single 'done' and put my phone back in my pocket.

I met Daisy at my mom's high society party and it took me just five minutes to get her into a bathroom stall with me. Guess my parent's money, crazy as fuck jet black hair, and deep blue eyes can charm anyone's pants off. But I keep those charms for the girls at my mom's high society parties only, because girls in my school are off-limits.

I don't flirt with them and I never did the deed with anyone here at this school because you never shit where you eat. Plus, Coach thinks that the players on the hockey team are the biggest manwhores of our school. Hence, no dating in school rules. A single dating rumor and you're out of the team.

He doesn't want any girl drama causing trouble for the players, so we're not allowed to date anyone in the school. Although boys do hookup with them every now and then, none of them have ever dated the girls in this school.

As for me, I try to stay clear of them. No hookup, no dating. I certainly could if I wanted to. All the girls here at this school, right from the youngest to the oldest would drop their trousers or lift their skirts, within seconds if I wanted them to. But losing the place in the team for a piece of ass? No way. The team and the scholarship from Stanford are way too important for me to lose it over some sleazy hookup. Even though I got into Minnesota with two other Ivy League universities, I have my sight set on Stanford.

"Who was that? Daisy?" Garret asks with a sly look on his face.

"You know it," I smirk at him.

"She has a fine ass, stalked her on Instagram after you told me about her." He says with a cheeky grin and I shake my head. The bastard has a thing for ass, he's certainly an ass man.

"I'll see you in the cafeteria, G," I reply as we part ways and I make my way to my car. Since the school's parking lot opens at 7 a.m. all the team members park their cars on the street across the school and then take them in the parking lot later after the practice.

I get in behind the wheels, start the car, and make my way to the parking lot, towards my usual parking space.

Everyone here thinks that just because I and my friends are rich, we're ought to be stuck up if they only knew how much my mother would just love to open the gates to our estate and throw wild Barbecue parties for everyone. They follow us everywhere and want an in in our group just to share those perks. They'll do anything you say or ask and I certainly know how to use it in my favor.

Everyone here knows that some things are permanent for me and they don't dare to go against me. For example, the last bench to the left in the class is reserved for me, the table near the window which overlooks the ground in the canteen is also reserved for me and my friends. Similarly, the center of the parking lot is reserved for m- I slam the breaks of my black Lamborghini and look at the parking space in front of me speechlessly.

I tightly squeeze the steering wheel and my jaw clenches.

What the fuck? Bloody hell! Who the fuck has the balls to park their trash in my space?

"Bro leave it, it's just a parking space." Chad, a team member who is parking his car too, pathetically mutters, trying to placate me.

"Fuck no!" I grate out, grinding my teeth. I can park my car somewhere else and easily let this go. But no one gets away with doing something like this and I certainly do need to prove a point.

To not mess up with me.

I get out of my car and walk towards the white Camaro, I look at the time on my watch and I know I can't make a scene. Classes have already started and I have to go in before we get too late, but I can't let this fucker get away with his fuckery, so I do the only thing I can do in this situation, I puncture the two rear tires of the car. I smirk, this will teach that fucker not to mess with me. Beside me, Chad chuckles and we both make a mad dash for our respective classes.

I enter the class and everyone looks up at me. Girls are sending flirty glances while boys are simply ignoring me, as usual.

"You're late Mr. James." Mr. Cole speaks.

"Coach took some extra time, sir." I simply reply because Mr. Cole knows Coach always takes a bit of extra time, but he loves to point it out every time.

"Sit down and try to come on time tomorrow." He says and I make my way towards the aisle.

As I take my seat at the end of the class, my eyes drop to the girl next to me and I sit up straight so I could get a better look at her, I'd never seen her before so probably she is new here... FUCK!

The car I punctured was probably hers and she might've not known that that space was fixed for me. Well now that I realize it, I feel bad for puncturing her car because of such petty reasons. I don't know how she's going to make her way home, but what can I do, what's done is done and it's not like I'm going to offer her a ride home.

I check her out as much as I can. She has long wavy brown hair, a straight nose, full lips, and nice curves...

"What the hell. Are you...are you checking me out?" She whispers as she turns her head to face me.

Holy hell.

An Angel.

Green jaded eyes which had me mesmerized within the first look, so much so that I keep staring at her without replying. She snaps her fingers in front of me and I come crashing down to reality. I look at her frowning face. What the hell was she asking me? Oh yeah.

"Well, what do you think I was doing angel?" I drawl lazily, not showing her the effect she is having on me. I didn't mean to call her angel, it was supposed to be my name for her. But now that she's looking at me with her eyes narrowed, at least I can tease her some more with that precious nickname, that she seemingly didn't like so much, especially considering I just uttered the name mere seconds ago.

"My name is not angel," She firmly speaks in an albeit hushed voice, her eyes still narrowed, throwing laser beams at me. Instead of bothering to respond to her statement, I move forward, towards her, tucking my nose in the crook of her neck and inhaling her scent.

Mhmm... she smells nice, like strawberry or something. Well, I certainly do like strawberries.

"Motherfucker! What the fuck do you think you're doing, you perv! Why the hell are you sniffing me!" She snarls at me, this time not bothering much to keep her voice hushed and a few students turn in their chairs to look at us.

I lean back and take notice of her visibly shaking hands. The little angel here seemingly thinks of herself as the tough girl. Oh please, who does she think she's fooling? I can see right through her bullshit. If I said boo right now I bet a hundred bucks that she'd probably jump a mile in the air.

But, instead of doing exactly that, I do something I've never done inside these walls. I smile at her with interest and instead of replying, I open my book and ignore her.

I catch her through the side of my eye sniffing her hair and then her sweater, good. Let her wonder if I found her scent offensive or not and then watch her try to please me and try to trap me with her charms just like every girl out there is probably doing right now.

Although I'm sure I'm not going to tap her ass any time soon, obviously due to my never shit where you eat rule but I can definitely have some fun teasing and taunting her. I just have to wait and watch, especially her reaction when she sees her car. She'll probably drop on her knees in front of me and beg for my forgiveness. Well definitely not like that, but I can just tell that she's going to give one hell of a reaction and I'm going to enjoy every second of it. It's gonna be a long ride, one I'd enjoy the hell out of.

HEYY THERE AMAZING PEOPLE!!

Did y'all like this chap?

Teaser - someone will be making new friends in the next one!!!

Don't forget to vote ;p

Until the next chapter🤪

Happy reading ;)

-- Kiara🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 11.2K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
49.9K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
109K 5.3K 41
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
630K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...