The neighbor

De Unknown_Klown

Harley is the outcast child of her basic life. She thinks she'll be like this forever until a certain punk mo... Mais

Characters and info
💀Chapter 1💀
💀Chapter 2💀
💀Chapter 3💀
💀Chapter 4💀
💀Chapter 5💀
💀Chapter 6💀
💀Chapter 7💀
💀Chapter 9💀
💀Chapter 10💀
💀Chapter 11💀
💀Chapter 12💀
💀Chapter 13💀
💀Chapter 14💀
💀Chapter 15💀
💀Chapter 16💀
💀Chapter 17💀
💀Chapter 18💀
💀chapter 19💀
💀Chapter 20💀
💀Chapter 21💀
💀Chapter 22💀
💀Chapter 23💀
💀Chapter 24💀
💀Chapter 25💀

💀Chapter 8💀

1.7K 39 58
De Unknown_Klown

Colsons POV...
As she walked away, I couldn't help but stare at her. The way she had so much confidence in her walk just made me want her more. I began walking to the car but I wanted a picture of her.

"Harley wait! Let me take a picture of you." I said smiling.

Dom rolled his eyes and got in the backseat.

@Colson_666
Tagged: Harley_Cruz
Caption: Gonna make her my queen!😌
Captions disabled...

I smiled after and opened the car door for her. We began driving and we turned on music.

"Let's listen to slipknot or korn." Dom said leaning into the front seats.

"YOU LISTEN TO THEM TOO?!" Harley said with a smile looking at dominic.

"Hell yeah! Who doesn't?" He said as he ruffled his hair.

We ended up listening to korn. We were all singing and being clowns. We finally arrived to the party. I ran to go open the door for harley before dom could.

"Thanks handsome." She said brushing her hand against my shoulder. She sent chills down my body when she did that.

Harleys POV...
Dom looked really sad and out of it, so I decided to try and cheer him up.

"Dommy! Pose for me." I said taking out my phone.

@Harley_Cruz
Tagged:
Caption: My party buddy😝😋
Comments disabled

He smiled at the caption. We ended up going inside to find colson, I seen colson talking to a group of guys.

"Harley!! Come here.." Col yelled as I walked over to him. He put his arm around my shoulder and introduced me to his friends. "Bros this is harley, harley this is the bros." He said with a smile.

"I'm Pete." One guy said reaching his hand out.

"Nice to meet you" I said shaking his hand.

I finished talking to all of Col's friends and went to go find dom. I searched for a while and seen him sitting on the couch making out with some girl. I kind of stopped in my tracks and looked at him. We made eye contact and then I ran off.

"Harley WAIT!" Dom yelled as I walked outside.

Doms POV...
I went and ran after her.

"Harley wait" I said stepping outside.

"What dom?" She said with a fake smile.

"I didn't mean for you to see that, im-"

"It's fine dom. Its not like we're dating. Have fun dom." She said walking back inside.

I know thats true but her saying that felt like a knife in my chest. I stood outside and kind of caught my breath. I really like harley but I thought she liked colson. I went back inside and sat down.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

650K 16K 82
It all started when she partook in the trend of texting the person with the number only one number different from hers... * texting book but you got...
1.9K 57 50
Nicole doesn't know what she wants in life. She works during the week and parties on the weekend. She dreamed of being a big time music sensation but...
11.9K 318 20
y/n goes to her first YUNGBLUD concert but little did she know that this night would change her life. This is a YUNGBLUD fanfic updates almost every...
8K 310 18
"I know you're Spiderman." "How?" "I have my ways." 16 year old Y/N Addams is a student at Midtown High. The one they call "Freak", "Emo","Psychopath...