AdityaxZoya ~ Love Tales

By shruxfantasia

"Socho agar hum log kisi aur janam, kisi aur wakt, kisi aur haalat mein milte..." Penning down those ide... More

1.0 ✿ memories
2.0 ✿ fire meets water
3.0 ✿ we are family
4.1 ✿ spare the rod, spoil the child
4.2 ✿ spare the rod, spoil the child
4.3 ✿ spare the rod, spoil the child
5.0 ✿ happy women, the prettiest
6.1 ✿ complete
6.2 ✿ complete
7.0 ✿ immersed in love
8.0 ✿ a family holiday
9.0 ✿ celebrations of light
10.0 ✿ feeling the love tonight (18+)
12.0 ✿ the hidden jewel
13.0 ✿ retrouvailles
14.0 ✿ mine
15.0 ✿ andekha anjaana sa
16.1 ✿ you, me, woh
16.2 ✿ you, me, woh (18+)
17.0 ✿ color of love
18.1 ✿ precious little one
18.2 ✿ precious little one
18.3 ✿ precious little one (16+)
19.0 ✿ this too shall pass
20.0 ✿ childhood love
21.0 ✿ for you are special
22.0 ✿ tum bin
23.0 ✿ tum se hi (16+)
24.0 ✿ one plus one is three
25.0 ✿ the annual school day function
26.0 ✿ bikeriding
27.0 ✿ mamta
28.0 ✿ tere aur mere milne ka mausam (18+)
29.0 ✿ babysitting
30.0 ✿ the beginning of a lifetime
31.0 ✿ je t'aime
32.0 ✿ touched
33.1 ✿ adhura alvida
33.2 ✿ adhura alvida
33.3 ✿ adhura alvida
34.0 ✿ a day at Hooda's & co
35.0 ✿ the date
36.0 ✿ the hoodas at the beach
37.0 ✿ jab future met past
38.0 ✿ qissa-e-junooniyat (18+)
39.0 ✿ needle of love
40.0 ✿ meeting his family
41.0 ✿ afsos
42.0 ✿ i wished for us
43.0 ✿ bewafaa
44.0 ✿ for her

11.0 ✿ a midnight date

1.3K 99 57
By shruxfantasia

Some short crap that clicked in my mind. Hope you like still. Bonne lecture!

25/11/2019

~•~•~•~

"Pssst— Aditya! Aditya!!", Aditya moaned as he felt shaken in his sleep and slowly stirred getting more and more conscious about the grip. "Aditya uthiye please!"

(Wake up)

"What jaan? It's already past twelve. Just sleep nah—", he talked in his half-sleep state.

"I want to eat ice cream.", she said like a soft child. "Go... and get some... in the fridge."

"There is no ice cream left in the kitchen.", she sadly replied.

"Then don't worry... I will get you... some tomorrow. Now get some good sleep baby—", he was about to pull her to him but she pushed his arm away.

"No! Baby and I want ice cream, right now.", she strictly said making him squint his sleepy eyes.

He stood on his arms and leaning his back by the headboard, checked his phone, "Baby, it's almost half to one in the night. And I don't know much about ice cream vendors in Mussoorie. Where will I get some now? Also I am really exhausted. You made me walk the whole evening for shopping, and holding Diya for hours actually hurts.", he rubbed the sleep away from his eyes whining.

He stopped when he heard the baby cries. "Not fair. You don't care for me anymore. You don't love me. You just love your sleep. You don't want me, because I am no more looking go—"

"N—no no I am sorry baby. Don't say that anymore. I love you a lot, more than my dear sleep. And of course not, you'll always be my beautiful queen, huh?", he cupped her face and gently brushed his thumb against her cheeks. "I will get you some ice creams, no matter how. You just stay calm, okay?"

"Let's do one thing! We all will go on an ice cream night together. Me, you, Diya, baby.", a wide smile on her face, she sat on her knees suggesting him.

"Do you want to wake Diya for a family outing at midnight? Is that you Zoya?", he asked her when he suddenly heard the little voice by the door. "Papa Diya yeady.", he looked towards the door and saw she was standing there in her pyjamas dragging her teddy bear by her hand.

He looked one to the other confused and hit his palm against his head chuckling as both smiled innocently. Everything was master planned.

•••

"Vanilla... no no chocolate... no mango..."

The mother and daughter duo stood confused in front of the flavour display window arguing which one to choose, as the vendor and Aditya waited for them to make the final decision, one smiling at the two while the other quite annoyed.

"Ma'am, it's closing time. Please make it fast!", the young man behind the cash counter said —or you would say urged to go back home.

"Diya thish... and thish.", the little girl said pointing at the vanilla and chocolate boxes. Clearly indicating her father she needed two balls. "Okay. Bhaisaab, one with two balls, vanilla and chocolate. What about you Zoya?"

"I will have... one mango ice cream, with two balls. And... one chocolate and pistachio ice cream, one ball each.", she said as Aditya looked at her surprised. "What? One for me, one for your baby.", she told him quietly.

"And for you sir?", he shook his head as he heard the vendor. "No thank you.", he knew he would be given the rest in a while.

He paid the orders, and holding the ice creams they moved to a bench located close to their parked car. The two ladies sat eating their dessert and he joined them on the seat, smiling at the sight.

Aditya and Zoya decided to come to Mussoorie on a small holiday trip before he had to go on a month-long trip abroad for an international-flying workshop and test. And their wedding anniversary being on its way, he thought to enjoy the week of celebrations with his family alone far from home. Just the three of them.

"Okay, Diya you got two balls tonight. But then no ice cream for two days. Okay? Or you will get sick. And you won't be able to eat ice creams anymore.", he said as he was looking at Diya.

She felt sad hearing her father's condition all by sudden, but the two balls were too attracting. She couldn't help but eat, a little hesitantly. She didn't want to get deprived of ice creams because she had a lot today. And two days, that was a lot.

"Let her eat Aditya, look at her sad face now.", Zoya said in between of her pleasing time. "Aww my baby, you don't worry. You can have as many as you want, okay? Now give a beautiful smile to mumma.", she playfully rubbed her nose against her tiny one making her smile and they shared their ice cream with each other.

"I never thought I would ever say that, but I miss that strict Zoya. I am not getting you pregnant anymore. It just spoils you a lot.", he blabbered as she looked up at him. "Wait what did I just say?", he hit his head himself. Tiredness led to crazy talks.

"Awww! Means no other 'golu, molu, sholu' after number two? By the way, you should have understood about pregnancy hormones within the first experience only janaab.", she smirked as he chuckled and held his arm around her shoulder, while Diya took her seat on her father's laps enjoying her food.

"Do you remember? Last time we were on an ice cream midnight date, it was just the two of us, and our little Diya in you. Now, we are back eating our midnight ice cream, Diya sitting with us and you holding our second 'us' in you.", he caressed her little bump while hugging his wife and kissing Diya's head who was leaning on his chest.

"It feels so good Aditya. Hum dono, hamare dono.", she encircled his arm and leaned her head on his shoulder as she enjoyed her mango ice cream.

(Both of us, both of ours)

"So much of peace! Gonna miss all this next month.", he leant his on hers as they inhaled the soothing silence, his hands randomly caressing each of his women's head while the latter continued with their cold cones.

"Then don't go! Let's just... let's just stay here forever. The four of us, and this peace.", she exclaimed all excited.

"But jaanu, we have to go back home one day right? What about our jobs?", she tightened her grip as he mentioned the factors. "This is also my home too.", her little voice still reached his ears and he smiled.

"Okay, what about... we come here every year and spend a few family days? Just the four of us, every year. You close your company for a annual week off or so, I will also ask for a week off in my schedules, and we will go on trips. Hmm?"

Hearing his words a bright smile appeared on her face and she sat straighter on the bench facing him. "Really?", he chuckled at her reaction, such a kid. "Yes, really."

"Every year, just the four of us? Spending our family time in Mussoorie?", he nodded his head. "We can also change our destination if you want."

"And ishe cleams late nights?", Diya added to her excitement as she had been listening to her parents. "Okay fine. But not everyday."

"We will do walking, visiting, go on long drives round the mountains... ooooh so excited! Thank you thank you thank you.", she encircled his neck hugging him tightly, the little number of passerby looking at the pregnant lady amused. "Zoya, calm down baby! Everyone is looking at you.", he whispered in her ear trying to push her away delicately.

"Hamare shohar, hamari marzi.", he laughed as she hugged him tighter mumbling the words, before feeling the littler pair of arms around his body.

(My husband, my wish)

"Okay my two beautiful roses. Now finish your ice creams like two good girls, we all need to rest a little before our outing day to the zoo tomorrow.", he convinced them and they ate in silence.

"Mumma.. Diya not want ishe cleam. Diya ti-ed", she forwarded her half-done cone to her mother. "Give it to papa dear."

"Knew it.", he whispered to himself. He took it in his hand and ate it as the little one comfortably leaned on his chest, closing her eyes.

"I guess we should move from here. It's getting colder.", Aditya said as Zoya tucked her short curls behind her ear, smiling at her open mouth sleeping, while the little girl snuggled more into her father feeling the chilly bre

•••

"Zoya, you go, I will get Di— oh great!", as he stopped the car in front of their residence, he turned to look at his wife who was already asleep hugging her seatbelt. Both got what they wanted after all, he looked at the little girl through the rearview mirror.

"Zoya... Zoya, wake up baby! Ghar aa gaye hum log.", he tried to wake her up softly tapping her shoulder.

(We reached home)

"Please let me sleep na Aditya, so tir—", she jerked his hand away and moved her position to sleep more comfortably, making him sigh loudly before smiling at her peaceful face when sleeping.

He first took their daughter to her room and let her sleep comfortably on her bed. Thankfully they came out wearing their night clothes only. He covered her soft frame under the blanket and kissed on her forehead wishing her. "Good night my little princess.", a little smile happened on her lips all the while dreaming.

He then held the older baby and quickly locking the car, kicking then the front door close, he walked to their bedroom and let her lay down on the bed. Feeling the soft mattress, she smiled and tapped around her looking for the quilt. He chuckled at her antics and thought to play with her as he threw the edge of the sheets farther on the other side of the bed. She frowned not getting it in her hand and slowly opened her eyes to see Aditya standing by the other side, smirking at her.

"Aditya... yeh kya bachpana hai? Bacche hain kya aap?", said the woman who whined herself like a kid at him.

(What is this childishness? Are you a kid?)

"Accha ji?! You can disturb my sleep, and I can't play with you. Not fair.", he sat next to her as he imitated her tone telling the last words.

"Not fair.", he laughed as she said the same again unknowingly. "Aditya, please. Give me the quilt. It's cold.", she stretched her hand to him.

Her cuteness melted his heart as always and holding her hand, he kissed the back of her fingers, lasting the moment for a few seconds. Something that made her blush instantly as a tiny smile appeared on her lips feeling the sweet gesture. He then switched the lights off, keeping the dim night lamp turned on for she hated the darkness, and pulled up the warm sheet over their bodies as she encircled his waist with her arms. She snuggled into his warmth when he patted her to sleep, adoring her beautiful face all the while caressing her baby bump.

"Sweet dreams my angel. I love you so much. More than what could be called 'love'. You will always be my first baby. And nothing would matter me more than you and us.", he kissed on her forehead and embracing each other, they drifted into their dreamworld.

~•~•~•~

End of Midnight Dates

Share your views in the comment section, and if you like it, then color the little star in orange.

© a shrucreationsx' pen work

~•~•~•~

Until next time,
With love.

Shruthy. ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 9.7K 38
This is a story of two families rooted in deep friendship...the Hoodas and the Siddiquis. Its about Zoya Siddiqui hating Aditya Hooda since they wer...
14.5K 969 13
***Got shortlisted for Wattpad India Awards 2020*** Hola people!!! The response that my previous AdiYa fanfic was huge and so I'm here with another t...
77.2K 5.3K 81
Zoya and Aditya were once about to get married but just before the marriage could have happened, Zoya declared her love for Yash - Aditya's younger b...
80.4K 6.4K 54
This is a Fan-Fiction of AdiYa of Bepannaah. Aditya Hooda, an aspiring Chartered Accountant. He owns a CA firm and living alone in Bangalore. Zoya Si...