𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭.

By Jadahx_

You, you, you, you and me could stop this love drought Parts 2 and 3 of 'Allure' series More

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭.
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝑰𝑽
𝑽
𝑽𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑿
𝑿
𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋
𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐋𝐕
𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗
𝐋
𝐋𝐈
𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐈𝐗
𝐋𝐗
𝐋𝐗𝐈
𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐈𝐗
𝐋𝐗
𝐋𝐗𝐈
𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐋𝐗𝐕
𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐈

3.6K 136 129
By Jadahx_

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝟏𝟐:𝟏𝟐 𝐩𝐦

❣︎

"Reports of the third body of an officer being found, has surfaced in the ongoing case of what is believed to be serial related incidents. This new officer, Officer Christine Sherman of San José, was last seen with her children and husband just 2 days before her body was found. Officials believe all of these murders relate back to Syre Acius who is currently..."

The sounds of the television drowned out from the sounds their bodies made in response. Her lips parted with moans loud enough to fill the entirety of the floor, had the walls not been soundproof to bounce the sounds off for only them to hear. The repeated banging of the hard metal table into the cement wall provided a baritone to the audible sounds of their mouth, and the aggressive nature in his body slamming against hers.

One hand pressed against her head hard, while the skin off her ass seeped through the tight grip of his fingers against her. The light curse words that whispered out under his breath encouraged him to go harder, his eyes trailing down to watch the way he parted her swollen center with every inch he thrusted deep into her awaiting insides.

Her ass clapped around him loudly, eyes trained back to watch as best as she could the way she chased the orgasm that began to leak down her parted thighs. The way he spoke to her, the degrading words he voiced into the secluded room caused her thighs to shake as she threw it back harder. His aggressive smacks against her ass, followed by another tight grasp of his palm made her lips part with a gasp as she began to wet the floor underneath them.

The tight clench of her walls around his thickness that buried inside of her fully, brought a slight curling to his toes. The sensation going into the aggression his hands handled her with, a wrap around her hair forcing her head up roughly as her body trembled to release the orgasm that washed over her. Her tear ducts filled, hands danced around for anything she could have possibly grasped while he kept himself planted deep in her insides, forcing her to fuck herself with every slight movement of her own body.

"You still don't know how to fucking listen." He whispered into her ear, his feet kicking the back of hers to walk her towards the cement wall nearest to them.

Her lips parted to pant out once he slowly slid out of her, her body so weak she nearly fell until regaining the sense and feeling in her legs. Her head turned over her shoulder to stare at him, the disgust and hatred so prominent as her arm swung in an attempt to hit the smug look from his face. But she was instead met with a tight grasp along her wrist, followed by the feeling of an open wound as blood began to leak from the back of her head that slammed into the cement behind her.

"I hate you so...so much." She hissed, her legs instinctively wrapping around his waist once his palms grasped her thighs to lift her body. The coldness of the wall brushed against her back that only clothes by the hook of her black bra.

His gray hooded eyes stared into her own, "Put that shit back in." He spoke just above a whisper. But the dominance that dripped from his tongue came louder than any moan she could have thought to exhale, once her hand wrapped around his base to guide him back into the comfort of her awaiting leaking walls.

The whites of her eyes were all that showed, once the rest rolled to the back of her head from his tip slipping inside. He made her feel everything, his hands keeping her planted against the wall as he slowly buried himself between the warm slickness of her sticky wetness that pulled him in eagerly.

"Fuck" She whispered the slick curse word, feeling his balls press against her from her body intaking all the rest of him. She breathed out a shuddered breath as her body relaxed subtly in his hold, the slightest sigh of air bringing her a certain comfort with their bodies acquainted so closely.

His head buried into the crook of her neck as he ground deep, long strokes inside her. His own grunts and groans filled her ear, both of pleasure and that of pain from her nails that raked down his wounded exposed back.

"You know I fucking love you." His voice sent a chill down her spine, one that coincided with the rhythm of his hips that moved so slow and sensual. Almost as if he was trying to convey a message through them, but she knew better than to think that.

"I hate you." She whispered out, feeling the tremble of his bare chest from the light chuckle of his mouth. He never raised his head to look at her as his once gentle thrusts turned animalistic and rough, making her body hit against the wall hard.

The sloppy mess their bodies created sounded throughout the entirety of the room, bouncing off of every wall to fill the space. His teeth sunk into his bottom lip, head tilted back ever so slightly in pure ecstasy that being inside her always gave. 

Her eyes stared at her name inked into his skin just above his eyebrow, and the cursive lettering was enough to bring her legs shaking around his waist again. He hit up against her spot constantly, feeling as if he slid deeper inside her with the way her contracting walls pulled him in through the grip around him. She could feel the way he grew inside of her, his strokes growing sloppier until the warmth of his cum spurt deep.

She moaned out in satisfaction, both of their eyes watching the way their creams mixed together to coat around his shaft that moved at a steady pace. They released in unison, their moans mixing in with one another until he slowly pulled out leaving her empty again, just before dropping her body down onto the coldness of the floor.

Her hands pressed against the floor as she slowly lifted her body back, the air of her breath brushing past her lip unsteadily comforted her. His eyes burned the darkest stare into her body, just watching her get up alone, head hung low in the usual way it did after they engaged in the things they did.

It was like watching her slowly come back to reality of her situation, her body on the ground with his hovered over her own. He didn't do so much as extend a hand to provide aid for her weak, aching muscles, that throbbed with every movement until she managed to stumble up to her feet. 

"This is the last time." She breathed out, her eyes fixed down towards her body as she carefully got herself together again. She pulled his white t-shirt over her head, due to the rips he caused in her, while pulling up the blue sweatpants she was allowed. "I promise you that." She blinked rapidly, feeling the water begin to brim her eyes that she refused to give him the satisfaction of watching drip.

The corners of his lips curled up into an amused smile, as he took a couple steps back until the backs of his knees hit against the cold metal behind him. Plopping down, he tilted his head slightly to watch "You said that last time."

"And I mean it this time." She eyed him, that look on his face saying so much more than his words ever could.

That look of knowing satisfaction he had when it came to her, the one he allowed to be present any time he got her this way. He heard the same script like a broken record, so constant to where even listening to her words for too long brought him a sense of humor. Amusement.

"You miss me so much, you on this dick letting me dig you out every time you see me. You think I give a fuck bout whatever you saying right now Amerie?" He raised an eyebrow, fixing his body on the metal chair that sat in the corner of the room.

His eyes never left her, going from her face to rake over her body she was still trying to get together. Even with the loose fitting clothing that hung off of her, he admired the perfection that came with every curve and dip in her body that he staked claim over.

"You know how many guards in here give me dick on a regular basis?" She raised an eyebrow, her hand running through the mess of curls that now sat along her head. "Threesomes and all, one balls deep and the other down my throat just-."

"You the bitch they pass around and you proud of that?" He chuckled bitterly, ignoring the teasing smile along her face.

His body language alone said enough to the effect her words had on him, he just knew how to contain it now. He almost mastered not giving her the reactions she craved out of him, those that he didn't know how to control during their earlier days. Those times when he fed into all that she was silently asking for and craving.

She kept her eyes down to fix herself as her voice filled the room again. "You'll still stick your tongue deep in my pussy whenever I allow it either way, so save the speech for someone who gives a fuck." She scoffed, lowering herself down to sit on the little couch in the private area that only sat the two of them. "As if you didn't have a pregnancy scare with a bitch in here recently, shut the hell up." She shook her head, knowing he didn't have any room to talk.

Smirking to himself, Syre's body leant back to sit lazily at the thought of the woman she brought up. "With my favorite bitch in here too, might just make her Lani step momma when we leave out of here." He winked, watching the mask that immediately washed over Amerie's twisted up face.

"We? I don't even remember how many life sentences they gave you." She rolled her eyes, feeling like he somehow got caught up in something more as the days went on.

Post his original trial and sentencing, he had to go through multiple others relating to murder, fraud, attempted murder, theft, and everything else that came with his business. The words of Amerie led them to everything easily, from his locations down to any proof of all he'd been accused of.

"Cause it don't matter, Ian serving that time. So like I said, I might just make her Lani step-."

"No bitch will ever be step anything to my daughter and let's make that very clear. She has one mother and that's me." She snapped.

He knew the exact buttons to push with her in the games he liked to play relating to her. She knew he held no respect for her, not in the slightest bit. His words of love only came in a teasing manner, words he spoke for his own entertainment.

"Your dumbass so fine, it make me want to kill you even more." He caressed her chin gently, just staring at the woman who knew how to get him out of character the best. "Whichever guards you fucking bold as hell to be messing with my baby momma, like that ain't they head soon as I feel like it." His gray eyes lowered down as they pierced her skin, making her feel smaller in ways only he knew how to do.

"And when I snitch again then what?" She raised an eyebrow, her words only coming from a place of ignorance and maliciousness.

She'd spent so much time trying to convince him she had no recollection of even doing anything of the sort, but he never listened. He didn't believe the words she spoke, and she gave up trying. If he already hated her, she didn't see the point in trying to continuously plead her case like anything would change.

"The only reason you alive is cause don't nobody know it was you who snitched. If I really wanted to, you would've been buried alive the same way I did ya bitchass daddy and his bitch. Imagine you in jail for two motherfuckers who probably laughing at you from hell, that don't sound stupid to you?" He chuckled, those words crawling right under her skin as they always did.

"Not as stupid as you thinking you'd ever have a chance with me again in your life." She spat, eyeing him in pure disgust and malice.

It shocked her every time they interacted now that there was ever even a point they successfully kept a relationship. It felt like those days were such a blur in her mind, like she forced herself to block out any remembrance of the good times they had with one another. All she allowed herself to now know was what he showed, and it prompted the tainted relationship they kept up.

"You gon keep tryna convince yourself I still want you forreal, or accept the fact you ain't nun but pussy to me no more?" He stood up, hands clasped behind his back with a smug expression along his face.

Standing herself at the sound of footsteps coming closer to the room that kept them, Amerie's back turned in his direction childishly. "All this shit you talk and you still act possessive with my name still engraved in your face." She pointed out, hearing his baritone chuckle as his presence grew closer.

"Cause you still my bitch, you ain't stupid." He mumbled into her ear, his hands grasping her waist tightly as their bodies pressed together close. Her breath hitched in her throat until the room door came flying open, revealing one of the female guards they both knew very well.

Her eyes locked in on them, waiting for Syre to even attempt to move, yet he didn't. His hands felt all up on Amerie in ways she allowed, until the woman finally opened her mouth to speak.

"Acius and Idylla, she's here." Was all that needed to be said for Amerie to pull away from his grasp to anxiously lead the way.

This was the routine every Saturday, had been for the last year and a half their life changed. It was so uncertain that the only certainty was the uncertain. It seemed like a war to see who could scream hatred louder while making the other orgasm even faster. Everyone knew the things they did, everyone in both prisons knew who the two were to each other.

The relation was what allowed the core reason for why they even seen one another on every Saturday. They followed the guard through the visitation area until standing behind one particular door, the one of the room they occupied weekly. They stepped to the side to allow the guard to unlock it, before emerging inside the space themselves.

Amerie's face brightened, seeing the curious eyes that looked around knowingly until landing on her parents who emerged from the door way. Immediately, she squirmed out of her aunts hold to run as fast as her tiny legs could bring her with a wide smile along her face.

"Mama!" She yelled excitedly, running straight into Amerie's legs with her arms extended up and her body slightly bouncing. Her smile only widened at the feel of her feet lifting from off the ground, her small arms wrapping around her mothers neck as best as it could once she sat comfortably in her arms.

"Look at my pretty girl." Amerie smiled, attacking the little girl's face with kisses as she led the way towards the usual table they sat at.

She didn't know how he managed, but she knew it was Syre who got them the consistent joint visitation in the private area. Although she never voiced it to him, she was thankful he took the extra step to do such without saying anything about it. She wished the time didn't have to be limited to 2 hours while being monitored, but she was thankful for whatever she could get.

"Hi dada!" Malani grinned, her two bottom teeth that were growing flashing for her father to see.

His own exposed tattooed arms extended to pull her from her mothers lap to sit her on his own. "Hi baby" He kissed the little girl who closely resembled her mother, although his features mixed in perfectly.

Her smooth brown pigmented skin glowed without the slightest flaw. With every turn of her head, her long hair pulled up in two curly pigtails with two pink bows attached, bounced wildly. Syre's eyes danced around her head to fix any little strand that was out of place, his lips repeatedly pressing gentle kisses along her forehead that caused her cheeks to indent deeply.

"I missed you so much princess, look at these teeth coming in." He shook his head, feeling like she got so much bigger every time he seen her, despite it only being a week unless he got thrown into solitary. "You gon have to slow down for me."

"No" She giggled, her high pitched little laugh making Amerie's bottom lip poke out as she pulled away from her hug with Kimora. "Big girl!" She jumped up excitedly with a small clap.

"You can't be that big with the way you were crying and screaming my head off last night Ms. Willow." Kimora raised an eyebrow, sitting down on the table across from the three.

Furrowing her eyebrows, Amerie looked to the 1 year old concerned. "What happened to her?"

"Look dada." She frowned, pointing towards her finger that showed absolutely nothing. Her lips pursed out in a small pout as she glanced between her father and her finger she was showing him.

Knitting his eyebrows together, Syre grabbed her little hand to twist all around to look for what she was trying to get him to see. "Ion seen nothing boo, what happened?"

"Look!" She raised her voice, moving her ring finger closer to his face. Smacking his lips, he grabbed her hand again yet still seen nothing.

"Malani I see, but ion know what you showing me baby." He sighed, watching as she huffed out and rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Aye, who the hell taught my baby to roll her eyes? Her attitude too damn much as is. What happened to you Malani?" He eyed her face that frowned again.

"Mama doggie she- she bited me-."

"That dog did not just randomly bite her. Malani keeps pulling Angels tail-."

"Her lie dada!" Malani yelled, pointing towards Kimora with her pout remaining.

Looking to Kimora, Amerie sighed seeing her best friend shaking her head. "Are you telling your daddy the truth?" Amerie turned the toddlers head to face hers. "Be honest Malani, remember I taught you about honesty?" She spoke softly, pressing a small kiss against her temple.

"No mama." Malani spoke quietly, her body instinctively curling into her father. The same way it did whenever she got in trouble with her mother.

"No?" Amerie sat back, watching her daughter lay her head against Syre's chest. "Willow-."

"Man if my baby said that dumbass dog bit her then it did, move." Syre smacked his lips, wrapping his arms around Malani to pull her body more into his. "Imma get it put down princess, don't worry." He whispered, kissing the top of her head soothingly.

"She really got you wrapped around her damn finger, my goodness." Amerie shook her head, just watching the two in disbelief.

It was true. When it came to anything disciplinary, or anything close to such, it was always Amerie doing it which shocked both of them. She knew every loophole and trick Malani came up with; to just be one she was extremely smart and knew her little manipulative ways. Especially with her father who'd do absolutely anything she asked of him, and got her anything she wanted.

Amerie still went very easy on her, but she wasn't anywhere as lenient as Syre was. However, her discipline was always in ways that Malani benefited. She couldn't remember a time when she made her daughter cry, unless she was just putting on a show to be coddled by her daddy.

Taking a deep breath, her eyes naturally trailed over to Kimora who was already staring at her.
The look on her face with the small head nod told Amerie enough, making the air she held in her mouth blow from her nose as she stood up. She pressed the most gentle kiss along Malani's forehead, before following her friend towards the corner of the room away from her daughter and her father. She could feel Syre's eyes following her body, but she didn't spare him the slightest glance because she knew he knew what was happening.

She didn't have the energy to repeat the conversation Kimora forced her to have what seemed like weekly. The way her friend watched her from across the table made her feel small, Kimora's eyes dancing along every bruise and marking from her face to her neck, half of which obviously being from sex.

"Amerie, the two of you need to leave each other alone. Seriously." She spoke quietly after keeping silent for a moment.

"I'm not doing anything with him-."

"Aside from the bruises on both of y'all bodies that most likely came from each other, those fresh sex markings are so much louder. That's the only person you'd even allow to put markings on your body because he's the only one that makes you submissive, I'm not slow." She chuckled bitterly.

She wasn't stupid, nobody was, but especially not Kimora who was the only one to see the two together for these moments. The energy was obvious, so much tension that they tried to hide for the sake of their daughter. She knew anything Syre wanted, he got because money spoke loudly. The fact the two were able to have space and opportunity to be alone like that came from him directly, and she knew it did.

"Ki-."

"You're going to end up killing each other, and it almost got to that point before which is how you even got in here." She spoke as low as possible, nothing but fear washing through her words. "Y'all have a daughter who loves you both crazy, she can barely talk but she finds a way to ask about her mama and dada every single day. Look how happy she is." Kimora pointed towards Malani who giggled at Syre coloring her princesses with her.

"She may be 2 but she's smart as hell. She knows how to ask when y'all are coming home, counts down for every single Saturday because she gets to see y'all. I know these 2 hours aren't enough for y'all, so imagine her Amerie. She loves the fuck out of y'all, both of you. You're not thinking about her."

Squeezing her eyes shut, Amerie popped them open to look to her friend tiredly. "I am."

"You're not, because you're too focused on running behind your baby daddy and playing this back and forth game with him. You like the way he treats you, and that's on you, but at the end of the day it's not just you and him. Y'all went from this beautiful inseparable couple to-."

"You know why the fuck we broke up, don't act like we randomly got this way." She pointed to Kimora.

She had to hear it from everybody, was forced to listen to how beautiful and inseparable they once were. Had to listen to the way nobody would have guessed a love like theirs would fade into something so ugly between the two. Never thought things would become what it was.

"I know why you broke up, and that doesn't change shit." Kimora spat, forcing Amerie's eyes away from her own.

They trailed over to where he sat with their daughter who sat in his lap facing him. Although she couldn't hear all of what he was saying, she could make out certain words formed by his mouth. It wasn't hard to realize he was having a moment with her that they had every once in a while, with him explaining how beautiful and rare she was in the world.

The way Malani innocently stared up at him with her wide two toned, eyes nearly brought tears to Amerie's. Knowing her daughter just couldn't process the things that were happening around her, not understanding why things were this way.

She questioned daily why she couldn't see her parents every day. She watched her cousins with theirs whenever they wanted, she asked questions as best as her 1 year old mouth could form them, but nothing stuck. The second she seen them again, she believed they'd be coming home. Yet every week went by and every week she was in the same position, asking the same questions, and still nothing stuck.

"You so pretty mama, you know that?" Syre looked down at his daughter who kept herself occupied with her coloring book, barely paying him any mind. "Turn every inch of this Earth crimson behind you, I promise." He kissed her forehead gently, making her small head tilt back along his chest to smile up at him.

"Juice!" She smiled, holding her small hands out towards her sippy cup that Amerie held as she walked back to them. Reaching out, she pulled Malani up to hold against her before sitting with her on her lap.

"What do we say when we want something?" Amerie raised an eyebrow, watching her blink in confusion until cheesing up at her mother.

"Pwea!" She opened and closed her hands the way she did any time she was awaiting something.

"It's please beautiful." Amerie giggled, handing the princess and the frog cup to her daughter.

She could feel the eyes of the man who sat next to her burning into her, those gray eyes forcing her brown orbs to stare deep into his. The hardness of his gaze broke her stare to him, his expression louder than anything else in the room.

Their 2 hours went by as quick as it did every week with her. They never did much, but being with her was more than enough for both of them when it came to seeing her. But it never got easier, seeing the officers filing in once the time neared it's ending.

"I want potty mama...very bad!" Malani quickly ran to Amerie once her eyes landed on the first officer she seen.

Blowing a small breath out, Amerie watched Malani who pushed herself into her mothers legs hard. The all stared at her, this part of the visit becoming so common now that it hurt to see. It was the only way she knew to extend the time by just the tiniest bit, her only way to be around at least one of her parents for just a minute longer.

"Ok baby, let's go potty." She spoke softly, carefully picking her up to fix against her hip. She could feel her eyes watering up, her chest feeling tighter from the way Malani's head laid along her shoulder with her hands gripping her shirt.

Amerie gave the simplest glance to Syre who only nodded, his eyes trained on the officer who stood closest to the bathrooms. It wasn't necessary after the first time time to be so alert, because they now knew better than to stop either of them from their journey to the bathroom.

Amerie passed by one of the female guards who stood outside the bathroom door as she always did. "Be qui-."

Her unnecessary words never finished once the door shut behind the two, secluding Amerie and Malani who went straight towards the sink countertop. Amerie didn't need to ask any questions, knowing her daughter didn't need to use the bathroom as she sat her along the bathroom sink facing the mirror to see their reflection.

"Mama" Malani blinked up, her two toned eyes staring straight at Amerie through their reflection.

"Yes baby?" She leant down with her arms never coming up from being wrapped around her daughter from behind. She could see the change in demeanor from Malani, her bubbly and loud personality becoming small and quiet as her eyes began to gloss over.

"I stay" She spoke through her trembling bottom lip that poked out, because she already knew the answer. "Pwea" She blinked, making the first tear roll down her flushed out cheeks.

And that first tear drop from her daughter started the uncontrollable stream down Amerie's face as she just held her close. She tried to stop herself, knowing once she started she wouldn't be able to stop and she absolutely hated crying in front of her baby.

"Listen, look at me Lani." She swallowed down hard, turning Malani's body to face her own directly. "You're too pretty to be doing this crying sweet pea." She smiled weakly, using her thumbs to wipe the tears from her daughters rosy cheeks.

"Pwetty." Malani quietly repeated as she reached up with her own small thumbs extended to wipe at Amerie's face, prompting a weak smile out of her.

"Thank you mama." She whispered, kissing her forehead gently before leaning back and crouching for them to be leveled. "Mommy's doing everything she can so I can come home and be with you very soon. But until then, I need you to be a big girl for me, and continue being a good girl for everyone at home who loves you and is taking care of you. I miss you every single day I can't see this adorable face, and I know it's difficult but remember what I just said." She held Malani's face in her hands gently, her eyes never leaving with every word she spoke.

Nodding her head, Malani raised her arms to be picked up again, letting Amerie know she was ready now. Taking a deep breath, she picked her back up before splashing some water over her face and leaving out of the bathroom. She went straight to Syre so he could say his own goodbyes.

"Look at that face, what I tell you bout this crying mamas?" He pulled her from Amerie's arms to wipe his hand down her face gently. "You a lil princess and princesses don't cry, that crying make yo crown tilt a lil bit and we ain't having that round here." He kissed her cheek, allowing her to return the gesture gently.

"Unt unt" She shook her head, taking her purple blanket from him to grip tightly.

"Exactly, I love you more than life itself and imma see you next week okay? Be good for your aunty and everyone else at home aight?" He eyed her, making her slowly nod her head.

"Okay dada." She smiled, leaning up to give him yet another kiss before saying bye to Amerie again.

They both said bye to Kimora, before the guards finally forced them to wrap up and part ways again. Lowering her head, Amerie led the way once again to leave out, until she felt a tight grip along her arm pulling her back.

"Tell yo friend stay the fuck out our business." Syre's voice sounded in her ear maliciously, as it did every week.

"Get off of me." She rolled her eyes, yanking her arm from out of his hold to follow the guard towards where she was being led.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Amerie gripped the paper in her hand tightly, watching yet another puddle emphasize the colors of crayons that splayed wildly along the small sheet of paper. Her stomach turned in the most gut wrenching internal pain as she read over 'Malani Acius' written in the bottom corner of the drawing she held.

Her body sat balled up in the corner of the walls of the cell she'd called home for the last year and a half, a home she'd do anything to be away from to get back to her real home. The one that belonged with the gorgeous little girl she fought to say bye to weekly, no pain being able to compare with that of when she had to watch that smile drop off of her baby's face. When she had to explain to the 1 year old weekly that mommy and daddy weren't coming home with her, and she'd have to wait another 7 days to see them.

Her bruised head slowly raised towards the blank ceiling with her eyes squeezed shut, the image of her daughters crying face engraved so deeply in her mind. She couldn't do anything but imagine all she was missing, all of her broken promises she's made when bringing that life into the world, and the way everything changed so quickly. So fast in ways she couldn't ever imagine.

She stayed deep in her thoughts until the jingling of keys grasped her attention, bringing her eyes towards the door where the lock fiddled until twisting fully. She watched until it flew open, revealing who she anticipated.

He always came in around this time no matter what, and she knew he did from the many times she'd fake sleep when he came in. "What you still doing up?" His voice boomed out, bringing her focus from his feet to his face that shed nothing but concern, as he allowed the door to swing shut behind him.

"You're going to get in trouble if you get caught in-."

"You always saying that like that's changing shit." He chuckled to himself, taking the initiative to make his way deeper into the small secluded space. "Now what you still doing up? And why you been crying?" He sat down on her bed that she hadn't occupied, being that she found comfort on the ground for the time being.

Her eyes reluctantly blinked up to stare into his that never left her own. She kept her lips tight with no intention on revealing to him the things he knew. The process was so routine to where it was starting to become embarrassing, from the things she did to the lies she unkept just to refrain from becoming that helpless lost girl again that her confinement brought upon her.

"I got mail today after seeing my daughter...and one of the envelopes had a picture she drew and I just miss her. That's all." She kept it short, although it was obvious there was so much more to it.

Nodding slowly, the man leant forward with his arms draped over the legs of his blue uniform. "And how that go? With your daughter's father and all that?"

She could tell it almost hurt him to ask, because he knew the answer to his question. It was the same as any other time the two came in contact with one another.

Shaking her head, Amerie roughly ran her hands down her face out of frustration. "What do you think happened? What happens every other fucking time I'm around that man?" She spat her misdirected anger.

Blowing a breath out, she lowered her head back to just rest gently along her knees that were brought to her chest. "I'm not angry at you, Maj." She spoke softly so he didn't get the wrong idea, but her reassurance wasn't worth it because he took nothing to heart with her.

"I know you aren't, you angry at yourself and him. And imma just tell you the same shit I tell you every time, you missing out on real blessings cause you stuck on shit that ain't advancing you nowhere. You the one that let's him have that power over you Amerie, he the only person around this way who got you like that and I get it. But look at you now, you think he over in his cell fucked up bout you the way you fucked up bout him?" He gestured his chin in her direction, his words stinging a bit but it was the truth.

And even more of the truth would be her admitting no, he wasn't. If anything, he was probably balls deep in another woman the same way she allowed him to be inside her just earlier that same day.

"You only give a fuck cause you claim to be that blessing I'm supposedly missing out on, just leave it alone." She sniffled, finally placing the drawing to the side to stand to her feet with a small stretch. His light baritone chuckle filled the room as she got herself together and situated from her disheveled state.

"That ain't the only reason I care ma, but I also don't know why you keep giving me that cold shoulder. As if I'm ya enemy or something when I really do care bout you, and I want the best for you. You know that." He grasped her wrist to pull her body back a little, his other hand reaching up to turn her body to face his.

Amerie's eyes naturally rolled in frustration as she stared down at him from her stance between his legs. "And the best for me is my daughter and only my daughter. You're crazy if you'd ever believe I'd get into a relationship with an officer-."

"But you'll fuck them? Multiple?" He raised an eyebrow in a challenging manner to Amerie who squeezed her eyes shut.

She didn't take any pride in the things she did, only mentioned them when she found herself in her usual back and forth with Syre. But in the year she had to change and adapt to this lifestyle, so many old habits came back to her like a storm. She coped unhealthily, sex and drugs being the way her mind swarmed from her reality. Because too much time spent thinking and crying only led to the many attempts of ending her life she'd committed while being in there.

"I would, and you're not making me feel bad about that so please give me my shit and go." She snapped, taking a step back with her hand held out towards him. She could see his lips parting to continue on, but her voice cut in before he could say a word. "I don't feel like having this conversation, we have it constantly. Either cut me loose or just shut the fuck up. Please." She sighed out.

Shaking his head, Semaj dug around in his pocket before pulling out the cart he held. "It's something till I'm able to get the real shit, you got to give me till next week." He tossed the cart up at her awaiting hands, watching a smile spread along her flushed out face.

"Thank you so much." She huffed out, her body leaning down to wrap her arms around his neck as her head nestled into the crook of it. Her mouth finding space right next to his ear. "How should I say thank you for this one." She whispered, her left hand toying with the gold chain around his neck teasingly.

Just the feel of her body being nearly on top of his, brought his blood rushing directly down to the place Amerie could feel his excitement. Sinking her teeth down into her bottom lip, she peppered gentle kisses along his collarbone while awaiting his command.

"You know what to do." Was all he needed to say for that smile to spread along her face as she backed up ever so slightly to allow him to get up. And she did exactly as he said, what she knew to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.3K 10
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story / Fan Fiction Hope Y'all Enjoy -Miss_Hoodnificent
32.9K 1.5K 38
Life is hard, but you would do anything for the ones you love..... * Before you read this book make sure you've read book one "The Way" and book two...
212K 8.1K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
938K 35.6K 52
Book 2... Go read Ghetto Fabulous before reading this !