Italian Love {BWWM}

omfgitssomo tarafından

"Okay, i'm gonna need you to let me go now please..." i said lowly. "Why should I bambino?" he asked while li... Daha Fazla

Capitolo Primo
Capitolo Due
Capitolo Tre
Capitolo Quattro
Capitolo Quinto
Capitolo Sei
Capitolo Sette
Capitolo Otto
Capitolo Nove
Capitolo Dieci
Capitolo Undici
Capitolo Dodici
Capitolo Tredici
Capitolo Quattordici
Capitolo Quindici
Capitolo Sedici
Capitolo Diciassette
Capitolo Diciotto
Capitolo Diciannove
Capitolo Venti
Capitolo Ventuno
Capitolo Ventidue
Capitolo Ventitre
Capitolo Ventiquattro
Capitolo Venticinque
Capitolo Ventisei
Capitolo Ventisette
Capitolo Ventotto
Capitolo Ventinove
Capitolo Trenta
Capitolo Trentuno
Capitolo Trentatre
Capitolo Trenta Quattro
Capitolo Trentacinque
Capitolo Trentasei
Capitolo Trentasette
Capitolo Trentotto
Capitolo Trentanove
Capitolo Quaranta
Capitolo Quarantuno
Capitolo Quarantadue
Capitolo Quarantatre

Capitolo Trentadue

21.2K 801 511
omfgitssomo tarafından

Daluchi

"I missed you bambina," Luca said softly without touching me.

My eyes were looking directly at his chest, watching the movements of his breathing.

I was in some kind of daze. Six years without hearing his voice and suddenly hearing it again...it was messing with me.

I cleared my throat, not at all prepared for this encounter, "could you excuse me sir, I need to get back to my date," I still didn't look up as I spoke those words and tried to move around him but he kept getting In my way.

"Bambina," he said in a pained voice, his accent thicker than the last time I remembered it.

"Could you please ex-excuse me," the closeness of our bodies was finally getting to me, the tears that I tried to keep in were starting to fall again.

"Daluchi, please-"

"Please what!" I gritted our finally looking up at him, showing him the pain and anger I kept in for so long.

His face was twisted In regret and sadness. It almost made me want to forget that these past six years without him never happened.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to come back, I really did."

"but you didn't, you- you stayed with her and left me here. Not even a call or a letter or something. You just left me," I said breaking down. The tears were non stop now.

Luca reached to wipe my tears but I slapped his hand away.

"Ive already gone six years without seeing you. Let's see if I can go twelve this time."

"Daluchi-"

"Don't say my name, don't think of me, don't look for me, and do not call me...it's not like you have for the past six years anyways."

I walked away, heading towards Noah not strong enough to turn around and see his face one last time before I buried in the depths of my mind forever

As soon as Noah saw me he got up and looked at me with concern.

"What's wrong are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just saw someone I didn't want to see," I said softly as I sat down.

Through the corner of my eye I could see Luca walking back with no emotions written on his face.

Of course. He didn't even care.

I took a deep breath in, closing my eyes for a moment before looking down at the table. Our food was there.

*

*

*

*

2 hours later

"Thank you for the amazing dinner," I smiled at Noah, although it didn't reach my eyes it definitely did mean a lot.

"Of course baby," said standing up before walking to my side and helping me up, "you ready to go?"

"Yeah, but could we stop at the ice cream shop please? I really want some cookie dough ice cream," I pleaded giving him my puppy dog eyes.

"Of course, any thing for my girl," he smiled placing a hand in my lower back as he lead us out.

As we walked towards the exit, I could feel Luca's eyes on me like I felt them all night.

The burning sight of jealousy somehow caught me by surprise as I glanced at him quickly before leaving the restaurant.

Why would he be jealous, he's married already.

I shook my thoughts away, I've been thinking about him too much even when I tried not too.

Maybe I should get hypnotized.

"Hey babe?" I heard Noah call out.

"Yeah?" I looked up at him curiously.

"Do you know Mr. Lombardi looking at you all night? Do you know him?" My eyes widened slightly, how did Noah know him?

"Uh it's a long story, but how do you know him?" I asked suddenly very curious.

I knew the Lombardi was very rich and with wealth came fame, but I also knew they liked to keep it lowkey.

"Well his families business has shares in my uncles technology company, he's always talking to me about how they need to be in good graces because they could make our break a career in a second,"

"Really? They've become that well known in six years? Wow,"

Noah's mouth gasped open at my comment, "wait so you do know them? Like personally?" I bit my lip, not wanting to reveal that I knew them but somehow needed up nodding my head eventually.

"Really how?" He asked suddenly very entries we reached his car.

"I told you, it's a story I don't really want to get into right now," I said as I slid in the car.

"Come on Baby? Please-"

"Noah I said no okay?" I said firmly, slightly raising my voice. 

Noah raised his brow before nodding his head slightly and entering the car and driving off.

Suddenly, I wasn't in the mood for ice cream.

"Just take me home, I don't want ice cream anymore," I mumbled as I looked out the window and today's event replayed in my head.

"Alright."

Is this nigga mad? Why the fuck is he mad??

I didn't have time to dwell on Noah's feelings, I had to focus on mine and sort them out.

Yes, I was some what happy Luca was back but I was more mad and sad and frustrated than happy.

I mean how is he gonna show up like that and say a simple "I miss you,"

Regardless I needed to talk to Alexis about this because if Luca was back then Dante must be too, and I know she would want me to tell her if I saw either one of them.

Thinking about it made me angrier.

How could he leave Alexis? He wasn't the one getting married! Both of them are trash and deserved to get kicked in the balls.

Can't kick Luca but maybe you can kick Dante

I smirked at that idea, maybe I would get the chance to take my anger out on Dante's balls. That would help somewhat.

"We're here," Noah mumbled.

I looked around, kind of dazed from my thoughts, when I saw we were at my complex.

"Thank you," I said politely before exiting the car.

He didn't even say you're welcome.

He needs to get his dîck out his ass.

As I entered the elevator, all i could think about is showering this day off, warming a bowl of jollof rice and sitting in my bed watching family guy.

And that's exactly what I did, as soon as I entered my apartment i went straight to the bathroom and washed this day off me. Since Alexis wasn't home i walked around naked as the day I was born not giving a single fuck.

I had a towel in my hand drying out my hair and my phone in the other as I texted my mom while walking to the kitchen to put my rice in the microwave.

The closer I got to the kitchen, i didn't even realize the body sitting on the coach till the voice rang out, surprising me for the second time today.

"accidenti, hai un aspetto migliore dell'ultima volta che ti ho visto,"
(Damn, you look better than the last time I saw you)

The thick Italian accent made me drop my phone as i instantly covered my intimate parts.

"Luca what the fuck?!" I yelled in anger but mostly shock, "how the hell did you get in my apartment?" Luca stood up from the couch slowly in all his glory.

He looked sexier than ever in his all black suit an the 5 o'clock shadow. It sent the all to familiar heartbeat straight to my pussy.

walking towards me slowly, i took a step back with each step he took forward, watching his face carefully.

he licked his lips slowly as his eyes traveled down my body, "i've missed so much...your body...you..." he mumbled softly.

I wanted to curse my body for reacting so heavily to him after so long but before i could reprimand myself, Luca took took long strides towards me and pulled me to him.

"I understand you're mad with me bambina, and i will continue to apologize for the rest of my life, but I don't like the way you spoke to me today-"

"excuse me-"

"I wasn't done." he snapped shutting me up quickly, "you have every reason to be mad, but you should have talked to me in a civil manner-"

"The fuck you mean-"

"Interrupt me one more fucking time Daluchi and I will put you on your knees and make you suck the cock I know you've been missing for six years, don't try me,"

"like hell you will, that's sexual assault," before i could fully end my sentence, i heard the clicking and clank of his belt being opened.

my eyes were probably as big as saucers, and before I knew it I was on my knees with Luca's dick in my face.

"open," he said as he grabbed a hold of my hair and positioned the front of my face to the tip of his dick.

I tried moving my head back but his hand was firm and kept me in place.

"Lu-" I should've know. The second my mouth open, his mini leg was down my throat.

"WUCA!" I mumbled around him, unknowingly sending a vibration of pleasure down his shaft.

"Suck daddy's dick like you mean it or i'll fuck your mouth,"

He couldn't be serious. His first day back and he's already talking to be like we together or something? what the fuck?

"3...2...1," Luca started to thrust his dick in and out of my mouth, i was no where near prepared. I was gagging and slobbering all over him as his other had went to my hair.

He used this as some kind of anchor as he fucked my mouth liked he would fuck my pussy-

nope, he's not fucking you.

"Oh fuck bambina, i missed you," he groaned, not afraid of hiding his pleasure, "take daddy's dick just like that," he moaned out.

"wuca!" i unconsciously moaned around him as I felt my hand start to reach down my soaking core and my head start to move with the thrust of his hips.

"you missed my cock baby?" my eyes were now closed and i didn't feel my head nod but i know my mouth was doing something to him.

my tongue would swirl around his tip before flicking it, and as he went further down my throat i flattened my tongue to feel the veins of his extremely hard dick in mu mouth.

"Dio ti amo bambina, non me ne andrò mai più,"
(God I love you bambina, i'll never leave again,)

My finger rubbed against my clit to the rhythm of his thrust, sending waves of ecstasy through me.

"Take my cum deep down your throat like a good girl," I opened my eyes to this comment to connect with his.

His eyes were full with lust, love, and regret...i looked down immediately.

the hand on my clit became faster as Luca's thrust's became erratic, and before he came i raised my other hand to play with his balls, heavy with the cum he was about to shoot into me.

"fuck yes bambina, i'm cumming," he moaned as he threw his head back and shot his seed down my throat. When i felt the warmth of his cum slide down my throat I couldn't stop my self from falling over, and squeezed my eyes shut as my pussy spasmed and i creamed all over my hand.

when i swallowed his last spurt of cum, he picked me up off the ground and pulled me to him one again.

The hand that was previously rubbing my clit to orgasm, was now held in front of him.

He stared me deep in my eyes as he placed those fingers in his mouth before sucking slightly.

His eyes fluttered close, and when they opened again there was a new wave of passion in his eyes.

"I missed the taste of my pussy, let me taste it from the source," I don't know what it was about that comment but it seemed to have snapped me from my daze.

I twisted in his arms before pushing him off of me and taking a step back, "g-get out," i said suddenly aware of what we did- no what i did.

"Bambbina-" he tried reaching for me again but i took a step back.

so much for self control

"please...just get out," i mumbled as i crossed my arms over my chest and looked down.

Moments passed before i heard a long sigh and steps towards the door before they stopped.

I looked up to see Luca staring dead at me, "I will be back bambina, and i will have you back,"

hey guys, sorry about this update being late, i tried doing the double upload on the day i updated the other chapter but everytime i tried this notice sign would pop up before I could click publish and say this chapter is is not suitable for wattpad readers or wtv...anyways i finally fixed it so here you go!

also I'll try to write for you tonight but im tired so no promises :)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 35.4K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
256K 5.5K 29
"You are mine! Mine to love!, Mine to break! Mine to treasure!, Mine to discipline! No one else has the right to even dare to look at WHAT'S MINE! I...
462K 14.9K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...
348K 10.3K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE ❦︎𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨�...