My Time Has Passed (RWBY X Le...

By DekuMidoriyaXT_V2

(Y/N), The Greatest Huntsman of All Time, have been a hero to everyone in Remnant for quite some time now. Yo... More

Bio
Prologue: Awakening of Aggression
Chapter 1: Vale's Tombstone
Chapter 2: Daddy's Lil' Monsters, The Race To Get (Y/N)
Chapter 3: Getting Caught Up, Family Reunited (Arc #1 Part 1)
Chapter 4: Getting Caught Up, An Explanation(Arc 1 Part 2)
Chapter 5: Getting Caught Up, Crash and Burn, Jackass (Arc 1 Finale) 🎃
Family Bio and Updated Bio
Arc II Prologue: Resurrecting The Past - Part 1
Arc II Chapter 1: Resurrecting the Past - Arc Finale
Arc III Prologue: The Burning Beacon, literally Part 1
Arc III Chapter 1: The Burning Beacon, literally - Part 2
Arc III Chapter 2: Haunted By Distant Past
Halloween Chapter (2/2): Rip and Tear, Until it is Done
Announcement + Discussion

The Hidden Chronicles: Arc 1 (Filler Chapters)

7.7K 82 66
By DekuMidoriyaXT_V2

A/N: Oh, hey. Back for more? Well, I do have Chapter 1, Arc 2 in the back of my rotten brain, but I need to clear up a few scenes here and there, like what happened in Mt. Glenn, the little time skips, and then the epilogue.

I hope this serves as an appetizer because I'm about to serve a full-course meal in a week.

The Hidden Sins: Arc 1 (Filler Chapter)

Hidden Sin #1: What Happened in Mt. Glenn - The Founder's (You) Statue.

"Wow, I do look old in this statue." You said, looking at your previous self.

"At least you were manageable," Harbinger said and giggles under her breath.

"Fuck you." You said before approaching the base of the memorial.

As you got closer to the statue, you saw an obsidian plaque drilled into the wall. 

"Is that a memorandum for my good deeds?" You asked as you stopped to read the text.

"Come on, read it!" Harbinger said as she nudges you with her hilt.

"Alright, I'll read it!" You dismissively as you turn to the plaque.

"In Memory of (Y/N) Schlafende, The Founding Father, Legendary Hunter, Loving Father, and most of all, The God of Balance and Equality. When Kings slay a thousand, he kills a hundred thousand more. When the Strong prey on the weak, he defended them and made the weak stronger. When the heroes sacrifice themselves to protect the ones they love, he sacrifices himself so that the world can be a better place. 

Only when a new evil rises from the ashes of its predecessor's failure. He shall return to Remnant to wipe it out like a flood of justice. When the task is complete, his only reward is true peace before dying peacefully, surrounded by his friends and family he made along the way. 

- (Y/N)'s Oddysey, V. De Arc

'Vert De Arc. I remember you. We shared many good times talking about Remnant and its people. To write an Oddysey dedicated to me must be a bitter-sweet journey for you. Farewell, friend.' You thought as you punched the plaque, shattering into pieces. 

"WHAT THE HELL (Y/N)?! I WAS GETTING TO THE GOOD PART!" Harbinger cried as she whines about not reading the entire plaque. 

"Too slow. But, there's a number pad here." You said as you pointed at the number pad and ignored Harbinger's cry.

"But you don't know the passcode, though," Harbinger said in a dull tone. 

"Yes, I do. Watch this." You said as you glared at the number pad. A few moments later, the number pad said, 'Access granted.' and a hidden vault door opens to what it seems like an abyssal staircase. 

"What the fuck did you do?" Harbinger asked in confusion. 

"Eye recognition. I had to glare at it because I only have one eye, and the camera is a bit biased to people with one eye. Of course, they would do that to me. Especially that damn Wizard of Oz looking ass." You said in annoyance. 

"Pfft. Oz knows what's up." She said and chuckled. 

"Shut up, and turn on your spotlight. I can't see in the dark without that coat of mine." You asked as you begin to go down the stairs. It took you about five minutes to get to the bottom of the secret passage because it's a spiral stairway. Fuck you, Ozpin. 

You and Harbinger saw another vault door. This time, the door had three circular locks. Each circular locks displays six artifacts to choose from: A gold hand Emblem (Part 3 Jotaro's hat emblem), A bronze dolphin emblem, a copper sun emblem, a golden "J" emblem, a heart with the same hand symbol, and a purple star with green outlines. 

"I'm out of words. Just what the hell is Ozpin thinking?" Harbinger asked as she starts to get annoyed by Ozpin's puzzles. 

"Tell me about it." You replied as you observed the vault door. Then you noticed the Ankh symbol above the puzzle. You instinctively tapped your left shoulder without thinking. 

"Harbinger, I'll set you down for a minute. I think the puzzle is somewhere around my body." You told her. 

"Hah? Don't pull answers out of your ass now." Harbinger replied to your bullshit statement. 

"How much do you want to bet?" You asked her as you removed your leather jacket and lifted your left arm sleeve. 

As you expected, there was the tattoo with the Ankh symbol on you and the familiar three symbols going down your arm. Yes, your arm, not forearm. The three symbols were the golden hand symbol, the golden heart with hand, and the purple star. Other than that, your left arm looks like a bunch of Vikings had drawn it. 

"Ah. See? I knew its somewhere around my body. And the lucky place turned out to be my left arm." You said somewhat satisfied with getting a tattoo. 

"Ok, ok. Just open this damn vault already. I want to see what's inside here. I know you want to." Harbinger said as she urges me to open the vault. 

"Fine, I'll do it. Just shut up and watch me." You said as you turn the dials to their corresponding symbols. After setting the last dial, the door randomly turns the dials and started to go down. Scattering dust everywhere that had sat there for ages. 

When the dust dissipated, all you saw was a small room with an armor stand at the center. As well as multiple holograms and blueprints scattered across the cramped room. 

"AH! It's my Undying Trenchcoat! Just how many times did I sew you over and over again by using the souls of the damned? One too many, I tell you." You said to yourself as you take it off the armor stand. 

"Let's see if it fits, baby." You said as you shoved your leather jacket into your duffle bag and wore your coat. For once, you struggled as you tried to fit all your muscles into a small trenchcoat. Eventually, you were able to wear it, and thanks to the magic and technology mixed into the trenchcoat. It was able to adapt to your body and strengthen your stats to insane heights. 

"Yes, now I feel like my old self again. Now any more things to take before leaving this damn place?" You asked. 

"Well, there should be a couple of blueprints I can scan so I could add it on my weapon index. If anything, they should be decent weapons." Harbinger replied. 

After taking the blueprints and gathering them, Harbinger scanned it by using her eye-lense as a scanner and examined all the designs. One of the most interesting ones was a minigun and a familiar lion gauntlet that I don't know exactly where. 

You were about to leave the place until Harbinger mentioned something behind the armor stand. You moved the armor stand behind and saw a hidden compartment of what seems to be advanced technology. They were holograms, a working, functioning hologram. Most of them were actual blueprints that can revolutionize the way people live in Remnant. Some of them can change the way entertaining works, some are empty, but one of them was strictly a recording. 

A recording for you. 

"Now who's the jackass that left this behind so I can watch it? I want to get out of here." You asked, annoyed. 

"Let's go outside and watch it. There is no one besides us right now beside the Grimm. This place is a ghost town." Harbinger replied with the same tone as you. 

After taking the same flight of stairs back, you finally went back outside and took a seat at one of the benches nearby. 

'You know, the scenery here is breath-taking and all, but all the bodies are in the way. Giving it a 7/10.' You thought as you stared into the horizon. 

You dug the recording hologram and tossed it to the ground. 

The hologram lights came to life and displayed a play button. As you were about to press play, you felt that something wrong is about to unfold. It was practically screaming at you to play it, but be ready for what's to come. I pressed play, and the recording started to play. 

In an instant, a man appeared in front of me. You and Harbinger jumped from your seats when that appeared to be you in your 30's. He was pacing back and forth for the first three minutes of the video, mumbling to himself before realizing that he had recorded himself muttering. 

"Oh, uh, sorry about that." He apologized sincerely, Harbinger giggles from that, earning her a glare from you. 

"It's been a long day for me. Tomorrow's going to be a wedding between me, Summer, Raven, Willow, and Kali, but I have no idea what size I am. I mean, XL size tuxedos don't even fit me! Just imagine that! Anyways, back to the topic! So, I know what you're thinking, me. Why does this recording exist in the first place? Well, I'd like to tell you that I have a feeling that I'm going to die tomorrow. It's just that nagging feeling, mostly instinct, that's telling me that I'm going to die. I guess those are your perks when you die so much." You said before coughing out loud for several seconds before looking at the camera, with blood dripping from your mouth and wiping it. 

"The reason why I'm recording this video is that there's a huge chance that I'm dying. Also, because once I come back again from the dead. It's going to be my last life here in this world. Ozpin confirmed it on his follow-up after the incident back in Beacon. My body can't handle any more Grimm water once I get revived from the dead. Plus, I can feel the Grimm slowly taking over my body. The tattoo that started to grown on my left shoulder has begun to spread to my arms. I have a bad feeling it would grow once I die." You said and paused and sat down. 

"Listen up, future me. I don't know if you're going to be younger or older, but please, spend time with your loved ones as much as you can. I know it's crazy to be telling you that, but everything can change in about a century or so. Use your time wisely. You can't be so sure when death will come to pick you up in her loving arms, even if she liked you. Do as much change in the world as possible, but don't change it too fast, or else you'll leave a chaotic world behind. If the world plunges into an unescapable fate after your death, I want you to pass down your fighting spirit to someone in our family. It's about high time someone else can become 'The Legendary Hunter.' But before you do that. Please. Please tell them the truth about who you are and your condition — no more hiding. No more anxiety. NO MORE! Set yourself free, tie up loose ends, and take care of personal business. That way, you can rest in peace, just like what the gravestone says."  

The recording stopped. You stayed silent, and your mind is racing with thoughts. 

'So it's that kind of situation now? Fuck!' FUCK! You thought as anxiety starts going to the roof.

"Oh, so that happened. Heh, like that would ever happen. Right? (Y/N)?" Harbinger nervously asked as she laughs it off. When she realized that you weren't laughing, she looked at you and saw you scratching your head rapidly. 

"Hey, HEY! Calm the fuck down!" Harbinger said as she shakes you out of your anxiety attack. Eventually, you calmed down after a bit of pep talk from Harbinger. 

"(Y/N). Are you okay now?" She asks. 

You took a deep breath and sighed, "Yes, I'm fine now. Thank you." 

"Are you sure? You don't look too good." She asks as she looks at your sweating face. 

"Yeah, I need some time to myself. That's all. I'll just.. walk around the city for a little bit." You said as you got off the bench and explored the ghost city. 

Hidden Sin #2:  Summer's Affection, Encounter with Raven and Star Platinum, The World Over Heaven: Chapter 2: Daddy's Lil' Monsters, The Race To Get (Y/N) - Montagne de la Jeunesse (Mountain of Youth)

An hour after you encountered Summer, both of you retreated in a mountain full of cherry blossoms. You and Summer hiked for a couple of hours until you both reached the peak. 

"Wow! The view is fantastic from up here! Look over there (Y/N)! I think I saw a hot spring down at that hill!" Summer said as she pointed at a hill northwest of us. 

"Woah, that looks kind of nice! Well, I'm not walking over there. How about I call another Grimm?" You asked her. 

"You want to fly again? But- But- It's scary! You always pick the scary ones!" Summer said as she rocks back and forth, cradling her knees. 

"Oh, come on. It's not that bad! We may get a cool-looking one if we're lucky enough!" You said as you tried to cheer your bubbly wife up. 

"Are you sure?" She asks in a shaky voice. 

"Of course, I am. Here, let me do it." You said as you picked her up and snapped your fingers twice. 

(No, the universe doesn't collapse.)

 A few moments after the snap, a Wyvern appears out of nowhere and circles you both. 

Summer jumps and hugs your arms, crying at the monstrosity you summoned. 

"UWAAH! Why?! Why this out of all of them?!" Summer cries as she buries your face at the crook of your neck. 

"I can't control the Grimm I summon with these, babe. But look, I think this one is cool." You said as you pat its head. The Wyvern snorts through his nose and licks your face. It then sniffs Summer, which made Summer's body stiff. After sniffing her from head to toe, the Wyvern started to lick Summer's face, which she liked it despite her previous state moments ago. 

"Okay, okay! That's enough!" Summer said as she held her arms up. The Wyvern then backed up and sat in front of both of you. You and Summer looked at each other amazed. Then she realized that she tamed a Grimm, a good one at that! 

"OH, MY OUM! I did it! I'm a Grimm Tamer just like you (Y/N)!" Summer squealed as she pats the Wyvern in the head. 

You smiled at the wholesome sight of your innocent fiance, playing games with a seemingly dangerous Grimm. Her smile, her laugh, and her overall presence that screams "Innocent," made you think that you got diabetes just looking at her being innocent. She was sweet and kind-hearted in general, opposite of what you are. 

'Damn, how in the hell did I manage to get her? Shit, just thinking about it made me question my current state of mind two decades ago. I'm surprised I haven't gone senile yet! I guess being an unusual immortal has its perks.' You thought as you continued to watch Summer play with the Wyvern. 

"Hey, (Y/N)! Let's go to the hot spring!" Summer called you as she got onto the Wyvern's back. 

"Aight, I'm coming! Just stay where you are!" You replied as you ran, but before you reached her spot. The world began to stop; the birds stopped flying, the wind stopped blowing, Summer froze, and the Wyvern froze. The world around you lost their color, and everything around turned grey. You didn't like where this is going until you felt someone's presence behind you. 

"Well, well, well. It looks like I've found a suitable vessel for me to reside within. Isn't that amazing? You have awoken something powerful inside you that have been watching you ever since you've been on this 'Earth.'" The deep voice said. 

You turned around and saw a man who looked like you. He was as tall as you and matched your muscular build. He had unruly hair like you have, but it was wavy and styled as if it is permanently frozen. His skin is what takes the cake. He is mostly white, but his clothes were primarily black, as well as his shoulder pads. 

"Who the hell are you?!" You demanded as you took out Harbinger. You told her to change into a bow, but she didn't reply. 

'Damn, she's frozen, too?' You thought. 

"MUDA MUDA! You can't use Harbinger now! The only one who can move in stopped time is my user and me!" He howled and you. You grunted in shock once you realized what he said and stabbed harbinger on the ground. 

"Tell me who the hell you are and what you are before I cave your face in." You threatened the man before you. The man laughs at me at my threat, making me confused. 

"HAHAHA! You fool! You think threatening yourself would make things better?!" The man asked with a mad grin on his face. 

"Huh?! Who are you?!" You asked him in confusion. 

"My name is Star Platinum: The World Over Heaven!" He replied as the Kanji for his name appeared above and below his face. 

"I am your Stand! And you are my vessel!" He said as he pointed at me. 

"What? A Stand? What's a Stand?" You were clueless about this "Stand" thing. Never heard of it, and never seen one until now. 

"Stands are visions created by your fighting spirit and willpower. They are also known as "Spirit Aura," or "Spirit Semblance." Every Stand in unique to each other, but you are the first human in Remnant to get a Stand. That I am impressed, considering how broken my abilities are." Star Platinum said as he grinned at you. 

"How broken?" You asked him. He smirks at you and puts his hand on his hips. 

"You and I are the same if you know more about me. Do you see all of this? I stopped time. That's my ability." Star Platinum said confidently. You gritted your teeth and glared at him. 

"What the hell? Stop time? Your ability? So you're my Stand, and you can stop time whenever you like?" You asked him. His reply was nothing but a laugh. 

"No (Y/N). You can stop time whenever you like. I forced you to stop time because you have awoken me with your thoughts. In retrospect, you think I was born today, but in reality, I was dormant inside your soul for ages. Ever since you first came out of that damned coffin." He replied.

"I watched your life with your own eyes. Living, dying and living again. You have shown me what the human race is capable of doing in such a short life. For that, I was bound to you, and I will serve you until the day you die permanently." 

You were speechless. Was Star Platinum inside of your soul this whole time? What did I do to get him anyway? Wait, how long has it been since time stopped?

"How long has time stopped, Star Platinum?" You asked him. 

"It's been about 30 seconds since I stopped time. Currently, your limit is at a 45-second mark even though time has stopped in this realm completely. Time moves differently in our domain as it takes at least 15 minutes in real-time to reach 45 seconds. Even I don't know how that works." He replied. 

'Foolish Stand. It's the power of anime plot is the real reason why it takes 15 minutes!' You thought as you mentally raised your fist into the air. 

'I'll pretend I didn't hear that thought come out of Master's mind.' Star thought as he mentally sighs. 

"Well, I have nothing new to tell you for now. But you might as well get on the Wyvern and surprise Summer at least. All you have to do to resume time is to say, "Time has begun to move again," then time goes back to normal. If you need me, reach me deep within your soul, and you'll find me there. Understand?" Star asked. You nodded as a reply. 

"Good. I'll be seeing you again, Master." He said before disappearing. You turned around and started to walk towards the frozen Wyvern and went behind Summer. You took a deep breath and sighed. 

"Time has begun to move again." You said as you felt time resuming, and the colors of the world came back. Summer was about to call your name until she noticed that you weren't in front of her. 

"(Y/N)? Where are you?" She said as she looked everywhere but behind her. You, deciding that you want to play with her a bit. Your fingers snaked through her delicate waist and hugged her. Your plan worked because not only did you make her cry, but you also earned a slap on the face, making you fall off the flying Grimm.  

When Summer learned that it was you who surprised her, she instantly rushed to you via semblance. 

"UWAAH! (Y/N)?!! Bu- Wha- How did you go behind me?! You scared me so much that I slapped your handsome face! Now I ruined it!" Summer cried as she wraps her arms around your neck. You can feel the tears flowing down from Summer's silver eyes. You comforted her by brushing your fingers against her delicate hair. 

You then decided on that day, never surprise her with Za Warudo ever again. Not only because you hate seeing an innocent lady like her cry, but because you felt like a thousand knives stabbed you all at once. 

'Yare Yare! I didn't say that you can use my ability to make your innocent fiance cry, dumbass!' Star Platinum thought as he throws more spirit knives at your soul. 

"Ok, Summer. How about we go to the hot springs so we can relax? I'll cuddle with you there for scaring you." You told her. Summer giggles and kisses you in the lips. 

"Silly (Y/N). I'm alright. Just don't do that to me again, ok?" She replied as she cups your cheeks with both hands. 

"Ok, sweetheart. I got you." You said as you both kissed. The Wyvern then licks your face and lifts you both into its back. The Wyvern then starts to roar at you both, possibly berating you for your childish behavior. Even Summer doesn't need to ask you for her to get the message. 

'OUCH!!!' Both of you thought as you got lectured by a Grimm. Ouch. 

Then the Wyvern started to flap its wings and headed towards the hot springs. Fifteen minutes later, you and Summer arrived at the hot springs. After you and Summer got off from the dragon, it laid down from its belly and stayed there. 

'Oh, it must be guarding us. How cool.' You thought. 

"Ok, (Y/N)! Let's go to the hot springs!" Summer said as she grabs your arms and rushes you to the hot spring via semblance. 

Le Timeskip>>> 

After you and Summer took off your clothes, she threw you into the hot water with unnatural strength, and she dove into the water without any care. 

After you both played around at the hot springs, both of you decided to make it a draw and rest up a bit. 

Currently, you and Summer are resting at the corner of hot springs. You were hugging Summer with one arm due to her small stature, and Summer is clutching your giant arm as she rests her head in it.  

As you looked over Summer, you saw her tracing your tattoo with her fingers. She was fascinated with the marks on your arms, especially the Ankh. 

"Wow. These markings look so cool." She said as she continues to trace it with fascination. 

"Want to get one?" You asked her. She jumped a bit from her spot and shook her head rapidly. 

"WAH! No, no! I'm fine! It's just that you look a lot cooler with it. But tell me, where did you even get that? I don't remember you having that big of a tattoo." She said, looking at you curiously. 

"Hmmm. I don't know about it that much. I woke up having this mark. However, it must be important if I have it now." You told her. Suddenly, you heard a raven croak in the nearby trees. You looked around and saw a peculiar Raven croaking at me. 

I let go of Summer and ventured out to the middle of the hot spring. Summer was about to call you until you opened your arms up. The raven started flying towards you and transformed into a woman, a naked one, and crashed on to you, ending it on a big splash. Summer ran up to your spot until you emerged out of the water, holding one of the most beautiful women you laid your eyes upon, Raven. 

"Ah~ Nothing beats a refreshing bath with a muscle pillow to hug~." She says as she hugs you tight with her boobs pressed onto your face. Summer got jealous quickly as she looks at her and looks at herself and separates you both. 

"STOP! Tell me, Raven. What the hell were you doing here?" Summer asked Raven as she growls at her. 

"Oh? Am I not allowed to see my darling fiance for how many years I've been without him?" She asked Summer. 

"Well, are you not allowed to see Yang after how many years since you formed the Branwen Tribe?" Summer asked back, earning a shocked look from Raven. 

"Hmph. Don't lecture me about leaving our children if you're alive and didn't come back to Ruby. For what? A grudge against Ozpin?" Raven asked Summer. 

'Shit! I got to calm down these two until they both kill each other!' You thought quickly. 

"OY! OY! Can you both keep it down for a god damn minute?!" You asked them. They both jumped back in fear and backed away. Guilty, your menacing aura fades away, and you sighed in defeat.

"Look, I hate to shout at you both, but I had to. You guys were seconds away from killing each other. Summer, Raven, I know it has been a hard 20 years without me, and I see a lot of problems, long term problems arose. But now that I'm back, we can solve this family crisis together. We can be a family again. We can finally be married." You said, looking at them both. 

Both of them looked shocked at first, and then they began to cry before hugging you. Before you know it, you had the oath to amend your family problems in your bucket list before dying. 

And that day, YOU were denied of a lemon. Poor reader, now they'll never get the sauce. 

Hidden Sin #3: Little Kitty Kats: Chapter 4 (Arc 1 Finale) 

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen. Set up your tents." You said as you grabbed your bag.

"Why?" Sienna asked as she curiously looks at you.

"Because it's nap time, baby." You replied as you throw a disc-shaped object, and a dome-shaped tent popped out as soon as it landed on the ground.

"YEAH!!!" Everyone shouted in unison as they began to get their portable tents out of the Grimm's saddlebags. 

"Why are we taking a nap in the middle of the afternoon?" Blake asked. 

"First of all, we all need this nap. Second, I'm getting old, and there's no way I'm taking one-way trips anymore. As I said, don't let this face fool you. I'm old, and I need my old bones to rest. Lastly, all of you look like utter shite." You replied, matter-of-factly. 

Blake hums until she shrugged to herself. 

"Fair point." Is what Blake said before entering the tent. 

"Finally! Peace and relaxation~!" Sienna said as she stretches her muscles and enters the tent. 

"Might as well get some sleep." You said to yourself as you enter the tent. 

As you enter the tent, you saw Blake and Sienna lying down in their sleeping bags. Blake was reading a book, and Sienna was dozing off, trying to get some sleep. Nothing out of the usual. 

You laid down Harbinger down and removed your coat. You took your sleeping bag and plopped it in between Sienna and Blake. As you sit down, all you can feel is straight-up agony coming from your knees. The sickening pop from it made Sienna and Blake cringe and felt physical pain just hearing how audible it is. 

"Is everything alright there, pops?" Blake joked as she looked at you. 

"Nope, not at all." You replied as you stretched your legs, popping every single joint from the waist down, making both Faunuses cringe at the sound. 

"My Oum, what the hell happened to your body? You never had this kind of problem." Sienna asked in concern. 

"I still have a lot of things I don't know about this body, but I'll figure out soon enough as soon as I go to Oz." You said as you started to stretch your arms. The girls blindly nodded as they stare at your beefy arms and your shirt, squeezing your well-built body.

'That's hot.' Blake and Sienna thought as they wipe the sweat off their foreheads. 

'Uh, oh. Those stares are giving me the red flag!' You thought as your mental alarms started going off. 

Tired, you put both hands at the back of your head and looked up. You blinked twice before slowly closing them both, not until you felt something lay down on your chest. You took a peek and find Blake and Sienna lying down next to me. You saw them shiver a bit before they smiled — content from feeling warm by lying next to you. 

'Hehe. I guess cats will be cats until the end of time — my kitty cats. I can get used to this. If Kali were here, it'd be perfect, not that I'm complaining. She did this to me all the time, and those were good times.' You thought as you patted their heads and scratched under their chins. 

Sienna and Blake instinctively purred from the pleasure and pressed their bodies unto you. You took a deep breath and sighed in content. 

"Looks like I'm going to have a long nap." You said before going to sleep. 

Hidden Sin #4: After The Fight, The Secret Of Star Platinum: The World Over Heaven: Chapter 4 (Arc 1 Finale) - After Jacques' Death 

Summer's POV 

I stood there, shocked, as I saw the fight that was starting was already over. One second (Y/N) got ambushed by assassins, and then the next second, he obliterated them all and threw a bowie knife at Jackass' throat! Everyone is super confused at this point, we've experienced this phenomenon happen throughout the day, but this is something that we've never seen before! 

First, it was with the Wyvern. Then, it was in Raven's tent. Now, it all came to this! 

"WRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) screamed at the top of his lungs. 

"What the?! What kind of sorcery is this?!" Raven said with a shocked face.

Weiss, Winter, and Whitley were particularly fascinated by how (Y/N) quickly killed the assassins in precisely one second.

"(Y/N). Tell us what happened now. You're freaking me out." Sienna pleaded as she grabs the sleeve of his coat. 

(Y/N) proceeds to think and mutter to himself for five minutes before he sighed and looked at us.

"Alright, I'll tell all of you, but keep this to yourselves until the time is right. Understand?" He asked them before they all nodded.

"Good. Now, where do I begin?" He asked himself before humming.

"Ah! I know!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

"Tell me, what do you know about Tarot Cards?" He asks all of us.

"Isn't that about fate in the cards?" Kali asked.

"You mean the different cards like The Fool or The World?" I asked him. He nods and smiles.

"That's right, Summer. Those are some examples of what they are. In truth, Tarot Cards are used to predict someone's fate. Whether a good or bad one, each a tarot card has its meaning."

"My Tarot Card is The World, which symbolizes completion, wholeness, and the end of the road. Which brings me to his abilities."  

(Y/N) paused and took a deep breath before letting out a sigh. 

"Star Platinum's primary ability is Time Stop; the ability to stop time entirely. During the time stop, me and Star Platinum can move while others are frozen and unable to move. Anything thrown during Time Stop will stop in midair until time resumes. My maximum limit is 45 seconds. In retrospect, 45 seconds isn't a lot in real-time, but with Time Stop. I can easily take out a platoon of soldiers without breaking a sweat under 10 minutes in real-time. The sub-ability of this power is Star Platinum: The World. Although it can stop time for a maximum of fifteen seconds, I can use it to prevent myself from stopping my heart completely when using Time Stop. That is Star's first ability, mind you." He said with a bit of suspense. 

Wow. Just. Wow. 

Here I am, thinking that he stopped getting powerful each time. Now, I'm proven wrong again. Let's be real here. 

hE cAn StOp TiMe?!! Seriously! 45 seconds?! That's a long 45 seconds! Imagine what he could have done in that timespan! Imagine if he goes beyond a minute! He will be the most powerful man on Remnant! No one can take his spot now! And he's not even done yet!

(Golden Wind Theme plays at the background) 

Now that I think about it, at least it didn't end up with the likes of Ozpin. Having my darling fiance was the right choice. But I have to watch out for his little jumpscares of he's going to try that again! 

Raven's POV 

Well, shit. Who would've thought that the most powerful hunter in Remnant got another powerful ability to his collection? First, he can control the light and dark itself. Then, he can control the Grimm, and now. This. Stopping time at his own will. Good thing it didn't end up in the wrong hands and ended up with someone as ambitious as (Y/N). Maybe that's why I was attracted to him in the first place. 

Despite being the goofiest person I've met. Which (Y/N) hasn't been that way much ever since he woke up. He is a man of his promise unless a new girl comes along for the ride, or he never told us his problems till the last second. He's still a good man after he tries to make amends with us. After all, it's not his fault that every woman that looks at him ends up falling in love with him. But there's one thing I know. He loves me, Summer, Kali, Sienna, Willow, and yes, Salem. It will stay that way until we all die of old age. 

Narrating Time! 

"Now listen carefully. This second ability of mine should not leave anyone's mouth. Otherwise, it would cause panic." You said as you mentally prepared yourself for the worst. 

"This second ability of mine might take the cake from Time Stop. You might have heard me mention this once, but this second ability is called Overwrite Reality. As the namesake says, it can overwrite or replace reality by the user's wishes and his envisioned reality. Overwrite Reality is so strong that one punch from it is enough to erase someone off the face of Remnant. Never to be remembered or seen again. I can also take someone's belongings or DNA, and through that. I can erase them without fighting them." 

"I can also alter the world around me. I can take apart and put things back the way they are by my thoughts, but the user's imagination limits it. Other than that, that is it for me." You said as the broken glass shards began to rewind and eventually restored the windows. The assassins that tried to kill you disappeared with no traces of them. You didn't erase Jackass, though. You still have to do one thing with his decapitated head. 

Meanwhile, everyone in the room was freaking out. Not only can you stop time, but you can also change reality itself using your mind. 

'OH. MY. OUM!!! Master has turned from a one-man-army to an actual God! I'm lucky it never ended up with the wrong kind of people! And I'm lucky that I ended up with him!' Sienna thought as she begins to think about the many ways you can do with your ability. 

'My Oum! That's so broken! If this was a video game, his skills will be nerfed to the ground before anyone would play him!' Weiss thought as the only thing she can compare your abilities was in a video game. 

'AHA! Maybe that's the reason why his body isn't the way it is! The Stand gave him godlike powers in exchange for his resilient body! Or perhaps he's getting too old for this kind of thing.' Summer thought as her theory goes down the drain. 

'Now I see why Ironwood is scared of my father! He's growing stronger and stronger each time he wakes up! Hehe. I might even scare the General if I tell him the details! But I won't do it, too much work.' Winter thought, then she snapped out of her stupor and realized what she thought. 

Overall, your family had ONE word in their minds. 

OVERPOWERED

"Tell me (Y/N). Is coming back stronger than before your other ability? Because of the way I see it, it's going that way." Willow questioned you, amused by your Stand power. 

You chuckled. 

"It's all about your mind, Willow. The sharper you are, the more powerful your Stand is, like Star Platinum here." You said replied. 

"Besides his abilities, Star Platinum: The World Over Heaven is a mighty Stand without its skills. It can punch through steel, hit faster than the speed of a bullet, take damage like a tank, and is very precise at an atomic level. Its range is also infinite, meaning it could go anywhere it wants without getting weaker." You said proudly. 

Everyone groaned at you and shook their heads. 

"Ok, Dad. Flex your power all you want, but that doesn't mean we can't get a Stand, too!" Blake said as she crosses her arms and pouts.

"Hehehe! You can, Blake. I hope that you have a good one like me!" You laughed as you walk to her and pat Blake in the ears. 

Suddenly, your scroll begins to ring. You hastily took it out and saw Vernal's number. You quickly pressed the call button and brought it up on your ears.

"Hey, Vernal." You greeted her.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Just to let you know that we've gathered the captured mercs and the Faunus workers! Some of them were in critical condition; most of them are dying from starvation. Damn, Jacques did push it too far this time. You're right; he is a Jackass." Vernal said with a hint of anger. 

"Ah, you don't have to worry about him no more. He's already dealt with." You told her. Vernal gasps in shock as soon as she got your message, you could hear Vernal fumbling the scroll in midair. 

"Did you kill him?! Wow, I never thought you'd do it. Now every Faunus in Remnant can take a breather since that the huge racist is gone. Do you have a trophy or something as evidence?" Vernal asked in curiosity. 

"Yeah, I do. For the record, this would make a great display on either the White Fang's trophy room or the Branwen Tribe's trophy room." You replied. 

"Can I see it? You said it looks great in the display rooms." Vernal asked. 

"When I get down there, I will. So sit tight and standby on your current position. I'll get there soon." You said before hanging up. 

"Yare Yare Daze. Now how am I going to explain my current state to the people? All they see is a seventeen-year-old kid who's wielding a big ass sword on his back." You asked yourself as you slapped your forehead. 

"Ooh, I got an idea. But I think you'll need something from Jacques' wardrobe first." Weiss replied as she rummages through her "father's" closet. 

"Ok, Weiss. I hope you know what you're doing." You said nervously. 

<Small Timeskip> 

'Hmph. (Y/N)'s taking too long again. Probably making out with every single one of his fiances.' Vernal thought as she looks at the Schnee Mansion overlooking the complex. 

'Do I sense jealousy in Vernal's little heart?' Spice Girl teased as she begins to resurface into Vernal's mindscape. 

Vernal's cheeks flare up and grits her teeth.

'Maybe you shouldn't think about how long little Star Platinum is under that loincloth.' Vernal replied.

Spice Girl grunted in shock and growls a bit before puffing her cheeks and looked the other way.

On cue, something hit the ground with a hard thud. Vernal looked behind her and saw the decapitated head of Jacques Schnee.

Vernal and the rest of the bandits gasped at the sight of the decapitated head of Jacques Schnee.

Vernal picked up the head and looked at its dull eyes.

"Like the present?" You asked, making everyone turn to you.

"Wait, you did this?" Vernal asked, still shocked that Jacques is dead.

"Yep, I fed him to the Nevermores. The guy deserved it after all." You replied.

Everyone stood there silently as they stared at you and Jacques' head.

"I-I can't believe it! The snow devil is dead! All hail, (Y/N)!" One of the freed Faunus shouted. The White Fang soldiers and Raven's bandits cheered as they chanted your name.

You smiled at this, but was replaced with a frown soon after.

'Heh. This is the beginning, just wait until the real devil emerges.' You thought, but that didn't go unnoticed by Willow.

"Are you okay, honey?" She asked in a concerned tone. You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at her.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just thinking about all the outcomes." You replied. Willow smiles and wraps an arm around you.

"Don't worry about that now. Just focus on us, our family, you still have two daughters to confront, right?" She asked reassuringly. You looked at your family. Sienna and Raven talking to Summer and Kali. Weiss, Winter, and Whitley talking to Blake. All of them were enjoying themselves despite the traumatizing experience.

"Yeah. I guess I should focus on us for now." You replied as both arms wrapped around Willow's slender waist and kissed her lips passionately. She kissed you back as she wrapped her arms around your neck.

This didn't go unnoticed as the White Fang cheered for you. Vernal's jaw was hanging as well as the other bandits, and your children just looked at you both surprised.

"Ugh, get a room, you two!" She said with a flustered face.

You and Willow stopped kissing to look at the three very surprised and flustered children of the Schnee.

"You better get used to that, you three. After all, I was his first~ (not really)" Willow said and smiled as she kisses you in the cheek.

Then everyone went wild from there.

Being Overprotective>>>

After calming down everyone, you and your army used your family technique, N I G E R U N D A Y O, and settled down 20km away from the complex.

Raven agreed to assimilate the remaining mercenaries that were alive during the attack.

Sienna told you that she'll transport and aid the remaining Faunus at Vale. Where Adam's group will take care of them.

"Adam Taurus? He's at Vale right now?" You asked the bengal tiger. Blake flinched at the name of her ex, causing the three snow children to raise their eyebrows in confusion.

"What's wrong, Blake?" Weiss asked. Blake shook her head and waved her hand dismissively.

"Oh, no. There's nothing wrong with me. It's just the name that bothers me." Blake replied.

"Let me guess, he was your ex, wasn't it?" Winter asked with a frown on her face.

Blake's eyes widened in surprise as Weiss and Whitley did the same.

"H-How did you know?" Blake asked again as she stuttered. Winter closed her eyes and sighed.

"I know that feeling when someone mentions your ex. It bothers you so much to the point that the name hurts you. I was doing the same thing after I broke up with my boyfriend."

"First, I was sad that me and him broke up. Then, as time flies by, you either forgive them or hate them after your relationship. In my case, I've grown to hate him afterwards." She explained, her eyes turned dull as the memories of  the break up.

"Who is your ex-boyfriend?" You asked out of nowhere. Winter jumped in surprise as she looked behind her to see you.

"D-Dad?! Since when did you get behind me?!" Winter cried.

"As soon as Blake admitted that Adam was her ex." You replied.

"Then why didn't anyone call you out?!" She cried again.

"Because they were too afraid to say anything about it." You replied as you pointed at the frightened faces of your children and wives.

"Now tell me, who was your ex?" You asked her again with a hint of malice.

"Q-Qrow. It was Qrow Branwen." Winter replied.

CRACK

Qrow and Adam? So those two shitheads dated my precious daughters and broke their hearts.

Okay, then. So that's the game they're playing now, huh?

Let's see if they're training is enough to beat an angry dad!

A low chuckle escapes your lips as you reach into your coat and grabbed Old Faithful (your double-barreled shotgun) and loaded to shells that has Adam and Qrow's name on it and closed the chamber.

"Two slots, two shells, and two people. Good, now it's time for them to say hello to their ancestors. In hell." You said with a sick smile on your face. The air got thicker as the dark purple aura surrounded your body.

ゴゴゴゴ

"What the?! No, Dad! You can't kill the two!" Winter and Blake said as they tried to reason with you.

"You don't understand, sweethearts. If a man can't maintain a long-term relationship. Then they're not a man to begin with. If they intend to use you as a way to take advantage of you. Then, they shouldn't exist to begin with." You explained to them.

Winter then pinched your cheeks and started to stretch them out.

"No, you won't! Even though they break our hearts! It doesn't mean you can just bust their heads open like a pinata!" Winter said.

"As much as I like kill Adam for his brutal methods. He deserves to have another chance. He's just... misguided." Blake said as she used her kitten eyes to pacify your rage. This backfired and motivated you to kill them both.

"Sweetie, I understand that you still feel resentment. But these two betrayed my trust. I have killed people who did, and I'll fucking do it again if it involves my daughters!" You said, making Blake pinch your cheeks while pulling it.

"Wha- What did I just say?! DON'T. KILL. THEM!" Blake shouted as she pulled your ear.

"OK, OK, I'll stop!" You said, both girls letting go of you.

"I'll talk it out with the two... with my bare fists." You said before being pinched again by the girls again.

"Willow?! Kali?! Help?!" You screamed to them.

Raven and Kali looked at each other before shrugging and jogging up to you.

"Oh thank you-" Is all you said before being pinched by the two women. You let out a blood curdling scream.

"Ack! What the hell?! Where's the help?!" You asked them as you tried to pry their fingers off.

"I can't help it, baby. Your cheeks look super soft and they're squishy as well." Kali replied with a smile on her face.

"You need to calm down as well. Too much sadness and murder. I want you to relax so you can smile. Not frown." Willow replied as she pinches your cheek much harder.

'Ow! T-These women! They're gonna be the death of me!' You thought as your face gets constantly tortured by your daughters and wives.

Yep. You had a good night, alright.

To be Continued>>>

A/N: Hahaha. You thought it was Arc II, Chapter 1? But it was me, filler chapters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.3K 65
"You are special, but you just do not see it yet." "What do you mean?" "You were destined to be a huntsman from the minute you were borne to this wor...
340K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...
9.4K 123 16
A orphaned boy travels the world with a group of friends. They are soon slaughtered and this opens up a whole new world for the boy. He realizes, the...
6K 46 29
Y/N L/N was a young man who had big dreams. He dreams to become the best Huntsman in all of Remnant. For some bullshit reason, he's been expelled fro...