Issues โ†  Damon Salvatore [2]

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ -missmischief

' ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—‚ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—ˆ๐— '๐–พ๐—† ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—€๐—‚๐—๐–พ '๐–พ๐—† ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–พ ๏ฟฝ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐›๐—ผ๐—ผ๐ค

31

2.3K 113 83
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ -missmischief

𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋
kid, get off the ground. spit your blood, and bare your teeth; go down a savage, go down fighting

ECHO WOKE UP with a loud gasp, sitting up in her bed, but ended up groaning when she saw who was in front of her. "Are you going to yell at me again?"

Dean pursed his lips tightly and she saw his jaw tick in both annoyance and anger. "No," he forced out and she rose a brow at him. "No," he repeated a little more gently before sighing. "But... I — we — do have something to tell you and it's urgent."

Echo brushed her hair out of her face with her fingers, and scooted to the edge of the bed. "Okay..." She wrung her fingers out, biting her lip. "What is it this time?"

Sam glanced to his brother, licking his lips, and wringing out his own hands. "Dean and I... well, we only anticipated to be gone for a day, maybe two to retrieve you. But it's been like a week, and the others are probably worried that something went wrong. So—"

"We need to go back," Dean interrupted his little brother, his green eyes holding so much pain. "I really don't want to go when there is so much to do, when all I want to do is hold you in my arms, but all you want to do is hang out with your new friends and your stupid boyfriend."

Echo say there, taking in their words before letting out a deep breath. "Guys..."

"We want you to come with us," Dean stated, interrupting his daughter. "I don't want to leave my only daughter here in a world I barley know anything about."

Echo stood up and ran a hand through her hair. "Wait. Let's make sure I'm hearing you perfectly; you want me to choose. You want me to choose between two very important families in my life?" She swiveled around to face them with big eyes. "Am I hearing you correctly, father?"

"No," Sam said as the same time Dean said, "yes."

Echo pointed at her father with unshed tears in her eyes. "Are you serious?" She took in a deep breath, trying to understand what was happening. "You want me to fucking choose between two places that I love?"

She was having a hard time trying to decide because on one hand, she has a new family and a person who she loves with her whole heart. and on the other hand, Dean and Sam are her real family and they need her.

Suddenly, her phone rung, interrupting their arguing. She wiped away the tears that had escaped her eyes before answering. "What's wrong, El?"

Elena let out a heavy sigh, the sound telling Echo that the other twin had the world on her shoulders. "Kol just tried to kill Bonnie."

"He did what?!" She shouted, her voice cracking and raw due to her argument with her father and uncle. "I am going to kill that sociopath for annoying the hell out of me. First, he hurt and compelled my boyfriend to kill our brother, and now this?!"

Dean and Sam glanced to one another and watched their family member have a mental breakdown. They had put all this on her, and now something else seemed to be going wrong.

Elena nodded on the other side of the phone even though Echo couldn't see her. "I know. I'm so done with the Mikaelson's bullshit. But, thankfully Bonnie is fine, just shaken. She managed to hold him off, but Kol seems pretty intent on murdering everyone who's looking for that cure."

Echo scoffed. "You know, apparently Klaus is trying to get Stefan to convince Rebekah to give up her dagger, so he can take care of Kol." 

"I don't want Kol daggered because then there is a chance he'll come back to kill one of us again. When he realized Damon isn't going to do what he was compelled to do, Kol will get someone else to kill Jeremy. And then, he'll probably come after someone else next. No, I am not going to allow that to happen. I want him dead, gone forever. And I know how harsh that is, and I wish I wasn't saying it, but it needs to be done." Elena took in a deep breath as she awaited Echo's response. "I am telling you this because I want your opinion. It matters too much to me what you think."

"I agree," Echo spoke after a few seconds of thinking it over. "But—"

Elena quickly wanted to explain how they were going to do it, "Bonnie has all this crazy new power. She thinks she can hold him long enough for Jeremy to get a clean shot."

"That's a great plan, Elena, it really is," Echo stated, trying her hardest to not look her father and uncle in the eyes. "But, if we do that, Klaus and Rebekah will kill every one of us out of spite. They may be dysfunctional bickering lunatics, but they stick together no matter what."

Elena nodded because she expected this question. She has been thinking it through since the moment she learned that Kol compelled Damon to kill Jeremy.

"That's why someone needs to find the dagger and use it on Rebekah. She can't come looking for revenge if she's laying in a box," Elena explained and then quickly added, "but not you. If she see's you, she'll kill you. I don't want you to get hurt in the process of this. So, we need someone she likes — Matt if he wants to." She rubbed the spot between her eyebrows, "It's not like she doesn't deserve it. And Bonnie thinks that she can get Klaus out of the picture, too, at least temporarily. Once we get this cure, none of this will matter because we can use it against them." 

Echo smiled, impressed with how far Elena has come. "Alright. But, how do you plan to lure Kol in?" After she explained the plan, Echo hung up and sighed heavily.

"Echo..." Dean trailed off, but didn't say anything else because her answering the phone pretty much made up her mind.

Echo held her hand up to her father, not facing him. "Not now, dad." She then stormed off, leaving them in her room with wide eyes.

IT WAS A few hours later, and Sam ran after an angry Dean, and Echo spent that time training Jeremy to be the best he could be, especially seeing as they were going to try and take down an Original.

Elena walked over to her sister, dialing someone on Jeremy's phone. She then put it on speaker so both would be able to hear the other person.

"Jeremy Gilbert. Nice to see I'm still on your speed dial, mate. Hey, you want to meet up at the batting cages in Denver?" Kol asked cheerfully over the phone.

"Actually, it's Elena Gilbert."

"What a treat," Kol mused with a hint of a smirk in his voice. "Yeah, I was just thinking of all the clever ways I could have your brother killed, but I'd settle for ripping off his illustrated arm instead." 

"I need to talk to you – in person," she informed him, looking to Echo who started to sharpen a knife. "I wanna call a truce, in the name of Silas." 

"You want to talk about Silas?" Kol questioned in shock and confusion. 

"I'll meet you wherever you want. I'll come to you," Elena said, glancing at Matt and Jeremy who was in the kitchen.

"I'll tell you what. How about I come to you?" He asked and then suddenly the doorbell rang.

Everyone turned to look at it in surprise as Jeremy cocked his gun and pointed it at the door.

Echo grinned sharply and slid the knife into her combat boot so it was easy to access.

"If you want a truce, open the door and invite me in," Kol advised through the phone as he stood outside the door. 

Elena jumped in shock, but took the Chinese Ring dagger that Echo offered her, and stuck it in her own boot.

"I'm waiting. Let me in and let's talk truce," Kol commented as he waited for them to answer the door.

Elena grabbed a blackboard down from the wall, glancing at everyone else that were ready for a fight. "Wouldn't that be kind of stupid to invite you in?" She questioned as she started writing on the board. 

"On the contrary, I can't kill your brother with my own two hands, or I'll suffer the hunter's curse and spend the next 20 years trying to off myself in gruesome ways," he explained to them, getting a little impatient.

Elena then turned the blackboard and showed what she wrote to Matt: "Help Stefan find dagger". He nodded and quickly left out the back door. 

"And I've heard that vervain's back in town, so I can't compel you to kill him either. So, I think it's fair to say you're semi-safe, for now," Kol continued to talk incessantly from the other end.

Elena erased the board and wrote a new message for Jeremy before showing it to him. "Get out. Get Bonnie". 

Jermey nodded and made his way out, landing to Echo who gave him a thumbs up at his retreat. She then marched over to the door and flung it open, glaring at him. But, he only smirked and winked at her. "You'd think being alive for over a thousand years would teach me some manners, but I couldn't resist stopping by." 

"If we let you in, you can't hurt either of us," Elena bargained, hanging up the phone seeing as it wasn't needed anymore.

Kol shrugged. "Fair enough." 

Echo made her way back over to Elena, and then said, "You can come in." She tensed when he took the first step into the house.

"You know the thing I love about the modern age is...music, anytime you like." Kol smiled as he put his phone and earphones in his pocket, giving the twins a view of the white oak stake, which was stashed in an inside pocket of his jacket. "So...this is the part where you offer me a drink so we can have a proper chat." 

Elena nodded as both her and Echo made their way into the kitchen, watching as Kol sat down on the couch.

Elena grabbed the first thing she saw and they turned around, and walked into the living room where Kol was playing a video game that Jersey had left on.

"Sorry, I had to take up the old people alcohol," Elena apologized as she held up the bottle.

Kol turned to the them, pausing the game, and throwing down the controller with a childish pout. "Yeah, that's the problem with people today. They have no drinking imagination. Turn-of-the-century New Orleans... now, they knew how to make a drink."

They made their way back to the kitchen where Echo grabbed the bottle from Elena, and opened it up. "You lived in New Orleans?" They needed to stall him for as long as they could.

He nodded with a dangerous glint in his eyes. "We all did, till Niklaus shoved a dagger in my heart."

"Why? What did you do?"

"What makes you think I did anything?" He asked with a smirk and a head-tilt. "Has your alliance with my brother softened you to his horrors?"

Elena rolled her brown eyes. "I don't have an alliance with Klaus; we had a mutual interest in finding the cure. That's all."

"Had?"

Elena nodded. "Yes. And I'm willing to give up looking for it if you promise to leave my brother alone." She sighed and looked down at the alcohol bottle. "Now can you teach me how to make this?" When he nodded, she walked towards the refrigerator while Echo stayed in the same spot to keep a close eye on him. "I'll get some ice."

Kol sprayed the alcohol into the glasses, and rose a brow at Echo who huffed at his mischievous gaze.

"Here you go," Elena said as she handed the bowl of ice to Kol.

Kol nodded, not taking his eyes off of Echo. "You have one hell of an attitude, missy."

Echo scowled and took the glass he was offering to her. "I shall advice you to watch your tone, mister, or I'll cut out your tongue."

He chuckled at her, taking a sip of his drink. "I quite like you."

Elena interrupted them before Echo could say or do something drastic. "You're really good at that game. Especially considering you've been locked up in a coffin for a hundred years."

"I'm a quick learner," he told her, "Speedy reflexes. It's not much like the real thing, though, is it? You have killed, haven't you? Or are you one of those Mary Sue vampires?" He brought the glass of alcohol to his lips, smirking.

Elena looked down before saying, "I killed...once. I'm guessing your number is a lot higher than mine."

Echo stepped forward and placed her glass down on the table. "So, are we going to talk about Silas or just ramble on about nothing?"

Elena nodded and straightened up, glad her sister was there to keep them on the right track. "No one else seems to think Silas exists. So, why do you?"

He turned away from them and walked into the living room, sitting down in the back of it. "I used to run with some witches in Africa in the 14th century, Haiti in the 17th century, New Orleans in the 1900s. They all knew about Silas and that he needed to stay buried. I actually hold witches in high esteem."

"Yeah, but why Silas? Why are you so afraid of him?"

He sighed and took a gulp of his drink. "They said if Silas rises, he'll unleash hell on earth. I happen to like earth just the way it is."

Echo nodded and looked away from him, crossing her arms. "There was once upon a time I wouldn't believe stories like that. But... over the years of pain from said stories, I know that there is a possibility that he is real."

A few moments later when they ran out of the alcohol, Elena went off to find something else to drink and occupy the time.

Kol got up and walked over to a picture frame. It had Echo on Jeremy's back, and Elena was making a funny face as she acted like she was strangling Jeremy.

Elena walked into the rom, holding up a bottle. "So, we're out of gin but I think this is a good year."

He was still looking at the picture when he asked, "What if I said I don't believe you?"

"Okay, you got me." Elena sighed. "I don't know anything about wine."

Echo smiled. "Me neither. I'm more of a bourbon and whisky girl."

Kol narrowed his eyes as he placed the frame down, and faced the twins. "Just seems odd that you being so willing to give up something you want so much."

Elena sighed and stepped forward. "I would do anything for my brother. And if what you're saying about Silas is true, what does it matter what I want if it puts everyone else in danger?" She then crossed her arms. "And I honestly don't even want the cure anymore. Yes, I miss being human, but I have come to like being a vampire."

"Well, this has been an enlightening," he stated with a nod and walked towards the door. "Thanks for the drinks." He stepped outside and looked over at them. "I'll take your request for truce under advisement."

Elena tilted her head. "Is there any chance that you can be wrong about Silas?"

Kol narrowed his eyes. "Trust me, girls. Some things are better left buried." He then disappeared, leaving the twins standing there in shock.

"He isn't that bad," Elena whispered as she looked down. "I am having second thoughts."

Echo frowned and glanced to where the door was still opened, and she quickly shut it. "I gotta say... he has more control than I credited him." She swallowed thickly as she actually began to have second thoughts, too, especially if the cure lead to Silas who might be very real.

WHEN JEREMY CAME in through the front door, he lowered his crossbow when he only saw his sister standing in the kitchen with frowns.

Elena sighed as she looked down at the table. "I'm sorry. He left. I mean, I – I tried to stall as long as I could." She then opened her mouth, easy to tell Jeremy that they probably shouldn't do this, but the doorbell went off.

"That's Bonnie. She was right behind me," Jeremy explained to his sister.

Echo went to open the door, but when she did she saw it was Kol.

He glared at her. "I've considered your request for a truce. Request denied." Immediately, Elena slammed the door in his face before grabbing her siblings and speeding away shouting, "I'm sorry. I've already been invited in!"

He kicked the door open and walked in; Elena, Echo and Jeremy were gone, "Hide and seek? Fine by me." Kol hung up the phone he had currently had been talking into, and started to walk away. But, when he turned, Echo was at the top of the staircase with a crossbow, and she quickly shot Kol in the leg making him groan in pain. 

She ran away as fast as she could as Kol pulled the arrow out of his leg before running after her.

Echo was in Elena's room seeing as it was the closet to the stairs, and was moving the dresser in front of the door. But, seeing as she didn't have strength, she didn't get it in time before Kol shoved the door in, and she went flying backwards.

Gasping in shock, she quickly yanked out the knife from her boot, and flung it at him. He caught it mid-air where it was about to impale him in between the eyes. And while he did that, Echo quickly ran into the bathroom that was connected to Jeremy's room.

Once again, Kol kicked open the door, but found Echo gone. He punched through the other door, finding Echo in Jeremy's room with Jeremy and Elena.

Automatically, the hunters shot Kol with stake guns. But, much to their dismay, Kol caught both stakes with a smirk. "Missed!" He shouted with a dark chuckle.

Joining in, Elena began firing a regular gun with a silencer at him, and she happened to shoot him multiple times.

Losing his balance, Kol fell back , and Elena screamed at her siblings, "Go!" 

Having no room for arguing, the two took off running while Elena continued to shoot Kol. Swiftly Kol threw one of the stakes, hitting Elena in the thigh, making her cry out and fall back. And when she looked up, she found him gone.

Echo and Jeremy were running down the stairs when Kol appeared with a maniacal look in his eyes. He was quick to launch forward, and Echo was fast enough to shove Jermey to the side. But that resulted in her and Kol tumbling down the stairs together. Each place the stairs hit made her cry out in pain, but she ignored the pain as they reached the bottom, and she was quick to kick Kol in the chest, sending him back. He was shocked, so when Elena jumped form from the top of the stairs onto his bite, he didn't ready fact enough when she plunged the Chinese Ring dagger into his shoulder.

But, when he did, he flung her into the wall with a loud thud, and it left a dent behind.

Swiftly, he ripped out one of the posts from the railing and impaled Elena through the abdomen, pinning her to the wall. She gasped in shock and pain, completely immobilized.

Echo's eyes widened, but she didn't have time to think about what to do when Kol suddenly gripped Jeremy and her by their necks harshly

"Now... about those arm." he dragged Echo and Jeremy to the kitchen where he tied Jermey to the table in the kitchen by his arms while he still held Echo by her neck.

Jeremy struggled against his bonds while Echo fought his grip, scratching his hands which didn't do much because the cuts healed really quickly.

Kol pulled a cleaver out of the knife block, grinning. "Now, like I said, I don't fancy the hunter's curse, so I'm just going to chop off your arm. But don't worry, I'll heal you right up with a bit of blood after."

He sent a wink to Echo before he stabbed her in the guy with the cleaver. She screamed in pain and dropped to the floor, her hands going to the wound, trying to stop the bleeding. She knew she would come back, but she didn't want to lose consciousness when her brother and sister needs her help.

Kol pushes Jeremy's head down with his free hand, and held the bow blood cleaver to Jeremy's arm. "Sorry about the sting. Now, which arm is it? Is it left or right? I'll just chop off both to be safe." He shrugged and raised the cleaver in the air, getting ready to swing.

Suddenly, Elena appeared and grabbed Kol; the cleaver missed Jeremy and instead sliced through one of Jeremy's restraints. 

While Elena slammed the cleaver into Kol's chest, shoving him against the counter. Echo happened to pull herself into a standing position, and grab the spray hose which she pointed to Kol, and pulled down the trigger. The vervain water hit him straight on, making him screaming misery.

"Taste that, asshole!" She screamed, but her voice cracked as she pressed her other hand onto her stomach.

Moving forward, Elena grabbed the white oak stake from Kol's jacket quick enough to not be touched by the vervain water.

"Guys, now!" 

Catching the stake easily, Jermey jumped forward, shoving the stake into Kol's chest, and even twisted it to make it even more painful. Echo stopped spraying the water, and slumped to the floor with a thud, groaning in pain.

Elena quickly ran over to her sister as Kol staggered through the kitchen, and fed Echo her blood.

Once healed, Echo was helped up by Elena as they watched Kol fall to the floor, dead.

Eyes widening, Echo noticed Klaus at the door, looking both upset and furious. "What did you do?!" He screamed and banged on the invisible barrier that kept him outside.

Elena's eyes widened and she was quick to tell him the truth, "We didn't have a choice. He was trying to cut off Jeremy's arm, and he stabbed Echo!"

He growled loudly and shouted, "Lies! He never would've gotten inside if you hadn't have set a trap for him." 

"You said you were going to put him down too!" Echo shouted back at him. "And he was going to do whatever he wanted just to stop us from getting the cure!"

The hybrid barked back, "I was going to make him suffer on my terms! I'm going to burn this house to the ground. And then, when you try to flee for your lives, I'll kill you all without blinking." 

Echo rolled her eyes and stood tall. "You kill us, you'll never get to the cure. You'll never be able to make any more hybrids and you never get you use us again."

He tensed and shouted back, "You really think I care for an instant about my bloody hybrids? I want the cure so I can destoy it. I would've killed you all the second we dug it up, but now I'm just gonna watch you burn instead." 

Suddenly, he  fell to the ground, crying out and falling to his knees making all three of them confused.

Bonnie appeared behind Klaus and walked past him. "Invite him in." They looked at her, confused, but she shouted, "Do it!" 

Jeremy warily said, "come in."

Weak from the spell, Klaus fell into the house as Bonnie magically pulled him inside and immobilized him. 

"Living room. Go!" Bonnie shouted and the Gilbert siblings quickly ran through  the living and into the kitchen. Klaus followed right behind them, and went to grab them in the kitchen, but was stopped by a barrier.

Furiously punching the air, Klaus growled and shouted in fury, his veins showing on his face.

Jeremy grabbed the stake from Kol's charred and dead body, and they ran to the door as Klaus continued to pound on the barrier. 

Face to face with Bonnie, he shouted, "Witch, you can't do this to me." 

Not afraid of him, she said, "You have no idea what I can do now." 

Screaming at their retreating figures, he said, "I will hunt all of you to your end! Do you hear me? Do you!?"

The group of four all ran out of the house together as fast as possible, ignoring his screams.

WHILE EVERYONE WAS waiting to see if Jermey's mark grew, the Winchester's we're having a conversation outside.

Echo started crying as she looked up into her father's eyes, feeling more insecure than she has in a long time. "Are you leaving because your disgusted with me?" Her voice cracked, but she blinked, hoping they didn't notice it. But they did. Of course they did.

Dean frowned and shook his head. He stepped forward and laid his hand on his daughter's cheek, pushing her hair behind her ear. "Of course not, sweetheart. It's because everyone back home is probably worried, ready to do anything they can to get us back." He sighed and bit his lip. "And it's because I'm just now realizing how grown up you really are. You don't need us anymore. Hell, you have a whole new family."

His eyes started watering and his voice cracked as he said, "and you got your sister who is dead in our world. Do you have any idea how happy I am to see her alive? Even if she's from another universe with a whole other family and load of bullshit I wouldn't even want to dead with." He smiles through the tears. "And no matter how mad I am that your boyfriend is a vampire... he does make you smile, something I didn't see too often back home." He pulled her in and pressed a kiss on her forehead. "I am so proud of the woman you have become. You deserve this."

Tears were rolling down her cheeks and her bottom lip trembled before she jumped into her fathers arms. "I am so sorry for being a bitch to you!" She sobbed out. "I just — it's just that I never thought I would see you guys again and then the next thing I know, you popped up in my room in the middle of a huge crisis. And then you kept badmouthing my boyfriend and friends... and I got hostile. I am so, so sorry and I hope you know that you're not replaced." She pulled back slightly and glanced over at her uncle. "Neither of you are replaced." More tears ran down her face, landing on the ground. "Please don't leave. I need you both."

Dean kissed Echo's head again and allowed his tears to fall. "I love you too, sweetheart. And I really wish we could stay, but we have problems back in our universe to take care of." He took in a deep breath, wiping away the tears. "But... we will try to visit you as often as we can. Alright? Is that a deal?"

Echo nodded her head quickly. "Of course."

Jack cleared his throat as he stepped forward, a guilty look on his mind. "If it's alright... I would like to stay here."

Everyone turned to him with wide eyes, not believing the words that had fallen out of his mouth.

He sighed and looked down. "My mother told me to stick with Echo, that I could trust her, that she would teach me things that I would need to learn. And... I like it here." He bit his lip and looked up at them. "I'm not useful to you guys without my powers. And I think I need time away... especially after what I did."

Sam swallowed and nodded, stepping forward to pull the boy into a hug. "We'll miss you, Jack. The bunker will be quieter without you. But, if it's what you want, you can stay."

Jack nodded. "It's what I want."

Dean clenched his jaw before releasing it. "Alright." He walked towards Jack and pulled the boy into a hug, as well. "Stay safe, alright?"

Jack nodded and smiled at Dean before stepping beside Echo who grabbed his hand with a small smile.

"Come back soon, yeah?" Echo asked and smiled when her father nodded before Sam presses a button on the contraption that brought them in that universe.

A big, bright blue light appeared, and they all waved to one another before the brothers stepped through, and the light disappeared.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

35.3K 1.4K 17
โ–โ€ขยฐ เผ˜ เผ‰ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐„. โ› ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚ ๐—€๐—ˆ ๐—‚'๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—. ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚'๐—† ๐–ฝ๐—’๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ โœ แ“ซ...
55K 1.4K 37
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ก...
56.7K 1.6K 42
'Fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace All wrapped in one he was so many sins Would have done anything everything for him And if you ask me I w...
988K 24.1K 55
๐€ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ...