The Color Of Love Series [Edi...

By Thischickisbomb

It all began with a damn school project and from then on the fire was lit between Jake and Alyssa. Their love... More

The Color Of Love Chapter 1
The Color Of Love Chapter 2
The Color Of Love. Chapter 3
The Color Of Love. Chapter 4
The Color Of Love. Chapter 5
The Color Of Love. Chapter 6
The Color Of Love. Chapter 7
The Color Of Love. Chapter 8
The Color Of Love. Chapter 9
The Color Of Love. Chapter 10
The Color Of Love. Chapter 11
The Color Of Love. Chapter 12
The Color Of Love. Chapter 13
The Color Of Love. Chapter 14
The Color Of Love. Chapter 15
The Color Of Love. Chapter 16
The Color Of Love. Chapter 17
The Color Of Love. Chapter 18
The Color Of Love. Chapter 19
The Color Of Love. Chapter 20
The Color Of Love. Chapter 21
The Color Of Love. Chapter 22
The Color Of Love. Chapter 23
The Color Of Love. Chapter 24
The Color Of Love. Chapter 25
The Color Of Love. Chapter 26
The Color Of Love. Chapter 27 Complete
The Race For Love. Chapter 1
The Race For Love. Chapter 2
The Race For Love. Chapter 3
The Race For Love. Chapter 4
The Race For Love. Chapter 5
The Race For Love. Chapter 6
The Race For Love. Chapter 7
The Race For Love. Chapter 8
The Race For Love. Chapter 9
The Race For Love. Chapter 10
The Race For Love. Chapter 11
The Race For Love. Chapter 12
The Race For Love. Chapter 13
The Race For Love. Chapter 14
The Race For Love. Chapter 15
The Race For Love. Chapter 16
The Race For Love. Chapter 17 FINISHED :)
Keeping Our Love Chapter 1
Keeping Our Love Chapter 2
Keeping Our Love Chapter 3
Keeping Our Love Chapter 4
Keeping Our Love Chapter 5
Keeping Our Love Chapter 6
Keeping Oor Love Chapter 7
Keeping Our Love Chapter 8
Keeping Our Love Chapter 9
Keeping Our Love Chapter 10
Keeping Our Love Chapter 11
Keeping Our Love Chapter 13
Keeping Our Love Chapter 14
Keeping Our Love Chapter 15
Keeping Our Love Chapter 16
Keeping Our Love Chapter 17
Keeping Our Love Chapter 18 (Completed)

Keeping Our Love Chapter 12

18.8K 255 17
By Thischickisbomb

Okay so to be honest I don't really like this chapter. It just doesn't feel right but anyways tell me what you guys think. I really want your opinion. ONce again I feel like verything is being rushed. Sorry it's so short and sorry for the long wait

vote/comment/like/tweet

 I lay next to Jake in the bed. His hands played with my hair like always. It never failed it was like he did it on instinct or something, but I loved it so I never told him to stop. Everything wouldn't even seem complete without his hands roaming through my hair.

 It had been a little over a month since I had stopped taking the birth control and so far I was not pregnant. It was kind of a let down even though I knew that there was a possibility that I would never become pregnant but it stilled brought me down. I was surprised that Jake had not questioned me about it yet. I'm glad he didn't though. I just really didn't want to talk about it.

"Hey can I talk to you about something?" Jake asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Yea?" I asked. I always got worried every time he wanted to talk because I always figured that it would have to do with me having a baby.

"I was thinking that maybe you could come with me to my mom's place. We have this party every year where a bunch of family comes and it would be great to introduce you to the rest of my family members as my fiancée. I'm sure they will love you." He said reaching behind him. What? Did he just say fiancée? I watched as he pulled out a small box and opened it so it was no longer hiding the diamond ring. Yup he did say fiancée.

"So let me ask you first" he said getting off the bed and sitting on one knee.

"Will you marry me?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"Jake yes of course I will." I said quickly. I didn't have to think twice about it. "You didn't even have to ask Jake" I said as I wrapped my hands around his neck. He laughed. I would have never expected this now. I mean he gave away no clues. I mean I knew that one day we would eventually become husband and wife but not this soon. I mean I was happy and excited that he did because I really truly love Jake and nothing or nobody could ever change that.

"Come on let me put the ring on" he said. I untied my arms from around his neck and I placed my hand in front of him and he slid the ring onto my finger. It was so beautiful. I felt so warm and bubbly on the inside. I had not felt like this when Trevon asked me to marry him. When he asked I kind of felt obligated.

"How long have you been planning this Jake?" I asked. He sighed.

"A while. I didn't know if I should go big or be simple and I was debating if you would even say yes." He replied honestly.

"Of course I would say yes Jake." I said as I connected my lips with his. He slowly got up off his one knee and hovered over me between my legs and we began what would become hours of love making.

 I sat next to Jake at a table. We were at Claire's place and she was throwing us a Congratulatory Engagement Party. It was really nice of her to do this. People that I had never meant before were here and telling us congrats. I kind of felt out of place especially with all of the professional people from Jake's job.

"Jake man this your second go round ain't it" I dude said as he placed his hand on Jake's shoulder. Jake chuckled.

"Yea man, but this time it's going to last way longer, more like forever." Jake told him. I smiled.

"Hopefully, so this is the new bride to be?" He questioned looking at me. I nodded.

"Yup that's her" Jake stated.

"She's hot" The dude stated. Jake punched him in his shoulder and I blushed. The dude started laughing.

"What do you want me to call her ugly because she far from that. Anyways I'm Sed. It's nice to meet you Alyssa. I've heard a lot about you."

"Nice to meet you too" I told him shaking his hand. He pulled back and walked away. Jake grabbed my hand pulling me towards him.

"What?" I said looking at him like he was crazy. He was about to pull me out of my seat.

"Come sit with me" He said.

"I am sitting with you" I replied.

"Come sit in my lap" He said as he pulled harder. I got up  and he grabbed my hips guiding me to sit down so I could feel him.

"Jake" I shouted/whispered. " We're in public" I told him. " Stop".

"I want you" he whispered into my ear.

"Too bad" I muttered as I got off of his lap. He pulled me back down.

"Jake" I muttered.

"Come on I'll be good" he told me. I turned and glared at him.

"I promise" He muttered.

"You better" I replied.

 More and more people came to congratulate us. Some of them I knew Like River who I had met some months ago and of course Chris, but to be honest. I really didn't know the people that Jake associated with. I didn't even know the people he worked with until today. I think many of them were shocked that he was get married being that that they had never met me even though they said that Jake talked about me all the time. I think they were even more shocked about the fact that this mystery girl that Jake had been talking so much about was black.

I got up and began to help Claire clean up. Most of the people had left and Claire didn't really need to be doing this much work since she was swiftly approaching her due date. I told her to sit down and rest but she wouldn't hear it.

 I finished picking up stuff out the yard and cleaning  up. I went and flopped on the couch next to Claire.

"Gosh I am so tired" I told her.

"Yea today was a long day" she stated. " When are we going to start planning" she asked.

"Planning what?" I asked.

"The wedding girl. We have to go pick out your dress, a place, dining, decorations, and my dress" she said. " I should have this baby out of me by then so I will be back into a size six" She stated. I laughed.

"I don't know. I guess I should start soon though. I don't even know when the date is going to be. I do know what kind of wedding I want though. It's going to be perfect. Trevon wouldn't let me pick anything out for our wedding so this should be fun." I told her.

"What kind of wedding do you want" She asked.

"I want it to be on the beach. Me and Jake won't wear any shoes. I want a flowing dress that blows in the breeze and I want my hair to be half up half down and..."

"You have really thought this out haven't you" she said interrupting me. I laughed.

"Yea a few years ago" I muttered. Jake walked into the room and collapsed on top of me.

"Jake" I groaned.

"What?" He questioned. " I'm showing my love for you." He said. I laughed.

"Jake...Stop" I said as he began to tickle me. " Stop" I got out in between laughter.

"I love you" he said after he eventually stopped tickling me.

"I love you too" I said connecting my lips with his.

"Hey Hey not on my couch" Chris said coming into the room.

"This isn't your house" I said to him.

"Yea it is. Me and Claire are moving in together." He stated.

"Well you are not moved in right now so as of right now this is not your couch" I retorted.

"Alyssa not on the couch" Claire snapped taking up for Chris. Jake laughed and rolled off of me.

"You ready to go" he asked standing up,

"Yea sure" I replied.

"We'll see you guys later" I told them as me and Jake began to walk out.

"Okay we'll catch up with you guys later" Chris shouted after us. We walked out and we began to walk to the car.

"Are you excited about becoming Alyssa Christelle Williams?" He asked me.

"I'm pumped" I said as a smile appeared on my face.

"I'm glad" he said as he pressed me against his car. He connected his lips with mine.

"Now are you ready to tell our parents the news" he asked.

"Who cares what they think?" I said to him. " We will tell them. If there are accepting, cool they're invited and we get to see more of them. If not then we forget about it and we let them come around. I don't want to cater to them anymore. I'm tired of trying to get them to accept our relationship. They will just be the ones missing out." I blurted. Jake smiled and pressed his lips back against mine kissing me. I kissed him back.

"I'm with you One hundred percent" he said against my lips.

"Good" I replied. " Now let's go. It's getting kind of chilly out here." I told him. He stood back some and then he opened the door for me.

"Thanks" I said to him.

"No problem anytime for a  beautiful outstanding girl like you," He said.

"You are too good to be true" I said to him.

"I know it" he replied. I laughed at him.

"You always have been cocky and conceited" I told him.

"If you looked like this" He said gesturing to his body " You would be cocky too" I burst out laughing.

"Jake get in the car so we can go home" I told him.

"Okay okay" he said as he closed my door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 885 42
"Why can't you see that I'm married to your boss!" "I don't care, I love you. He doesn't." - quinneharley -
6.4M 233K 87
"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat and thick" he said as he grabbed a hand...
190K 8.1K 25
Moving to a town called Whitesville, Georgia in the middle of her senior year was not how Gwen Watson imagined her final year in high school to go. S...
58.1K 1.3K 34
*WARNING, NOT EDITED* Ashley was in her Senior year of High school. She is 17. She has had a wonderful high school experience and is ready to finish...