๐”ผ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–'๐•ค ๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๏ฟฝ...

By maddyOConner

DISCONTINUED THIS STORY SUCKS PLZ DO NOT READ LOL Emma Chamberlain, a beautiful, rich girl with a killer bod... More

Main characters
Introduction
Jaw dropping
"who is she"
5th period
Interesting
"Bad spending habits"
those designer bags
that smirk
captain
"she's fake"
"you wanna borrow one"
"deal?"
no promises
"this IS my life"
started following you
Protein shakes
"friends?"
good heart
full of surprises
"this is like a water park"
"what's my rule"
"you choose"
flashbacks
The Fitting
Spotted
mystery girl
"show time"
perfect body
meeting
"sure, let's say that"
sister bonding
"it's gonna be alright"
calling my name
Payback
Girl's night
get in we're going shopping
momager
outfits (prepare for this)
"Everyone this is..."
substitute
flipped off
Em and Nat (the pranksters lol)
experienced....situations

Beautiful young ladies

129 4 0
By maddyOConner

unedited sorry not sorry

lol

just kidding i'm very lazy and very sorry

Emma's pov

I quickly walked over to Natalie's car to find her laughing at whatever David said. They're so cute.

Once they saw me coming over they focused their attention on me.

Natalie:"hey Em"

Emma:"Hey Nat,hey David"

David"Hey Emma"

Natalie:"what's going on"

Emma:"Natalie, would you like to go to a fashion show with me for Louis Vuitton"

Her eyes were lit with excitement and a hint of tears trickling in. I could see Davids eyes lit with excitement for Natalie while he jumps up and down. I'm happy she got someone to support her.

Natalie:"yes yes yes!"

David:"i'm so happy for you babe!"

they kissed but Natalie broke the kiss.

Natalie:"so when is it, next week, next month, when"

Emma:"tonight"

Natalie:"what?!"

Emma:"yeah, let's go, the Louis Vuitton fitting is in an hour and a half "

Natalie:"what about my car"

Emma:"drive your car but follow me"

Natalie:"to where"

Emma:"we're going to my house real quick so we could change into the appropriate attire they sent me"

As Natalie and I were about to enter our cars Olivia showed up. What the hell was she still doing here. I furrowed my brows in confusion and so did Natalie. I guess she was just as confused as I am.

Olivia:"hey guys" she said in a squeaky fake voice that cause Natalie and i roll our eyes.

Emma:"what"

Olivia:"wow i guess all the Kardashian money got in your head to be rude"

Wow, who is she, she's not the Olivia i met a few months ago. I guess she's changed.

Natalie:"Olivia shut up"

Olivia:"oh wow you too"

Natalie:"what's wrong with you, Emma did so much for you and this is how you repay her"

Olivia:"oh please she did nothing compared to other people"

Natalie:"she got you expensive things that couldn't even afford but she swooped in to pay for you and was great friend to you"

Olivia:"welp more for me then"

Emma:"if this is how you treat me after everything I did for you, you have to give me everything back"

Olivia:"what!? no way!"

We heard a honk coming from a grey mini van that i'm guessing is her mom's.

Let's name her Mandy shall we

Mandy:"Livy!! I'm here!!" she yelled embarrassingly loud

Olivia:"i'm coming!" she yelled back

Her mom noticed us and smiled.

Mandy:"Livy who are these beautiful young ladies"

Olivia:"no one important"

Nat and I looked down due to the harsh words coming from our so call friend.

Mandy:"now Livy! why would you say such a thing!"

she just shrugged

Emma:"anyways i'm Emma"

Natalie:"i'm Natalie"

Mandy:"nice to meet you! both of you are so pretty"

Emma&Natalie:"thank you, you too"

Olivia's pov

They both exchanged warm smiles while I stood there rolling my eyes.

Mandy:"anyways is there a problem I heard you three arguing over there"

Olivia:"no-"

Natalie:"actually yes your daughter here is being rude to Emma after she did so much for her"

Mandy:"is this true Olivia" she said sounding angry

I knew she was mad cause she would always call me Livy when she's happy but she would call me by my full name if she was mad.

I hated acting like a bitch towards them but Merebitch threatened to tell everyone everything she knows about me.

Olivia:"of course no-"

Emma:"yes we went to Rodeo a few months ago and I bought her some items cause her card was declined, but today she acted like i was some brat which i'm not and now she won't give me back all the things i bought her"

wow.

Mandy:"Olivia when we get home i want you to get out all the things she bought you and return then to her"

Olivia:"but-"

Mandy:"no buts now let's go" she cut in

Mandy:"do you want to swing by our house to pick up some things"

Emma:"sure"

now i truly messed up.

Emma's pov

Emma:"wow that was a lot"

Natalie:"i'm proud of you though"

Emma:"thanks, let's pick up some things from her house then let's go to the show!!"

Natalie:"yess"

Nat got in her car and I got in mine. She followed me to my house so we could change into the outfit they sent me.

We passed all the gates and onto my driveway.

Natalie:"this is your house!?!?"

Emma:"yeah"

Natalie:"wow"

She followed me to the front double doors to my room.

When we entered my room her jaw was dropped and her body was frozen.

I handed her the invitation and her package.

Natalie:"thank you so much Emma!"

Emma:"anything for my best friend"

We got into my mom's Bentley with my assistant and my security. My chauffeur drove us to the address Olivia sent us.

We arrived at the house which was a typical median home. My assistant and security went up to front door to collect my items. The windows were down so Nat and I could hear and see everything going on.

We saw my assistant ring the doorbell which resulted with Olivia opening the door.

We parked pretty close with the windows down so we could hear everything.

Assistant=Katy

Olivia:"umm can I help you"

Katy:"i'm Katy-"

Olivia:"mom!!" she yelled

Her mom came running to the door

Mandy:"how can I help you"

Katy:"hi i'm here to collect items for miss Emma"

Olivia:"and who are you"

Katy:"i'm Katy, her assistant"

Mandy:"i'm sorry but I don't think she a has an assistant, I don't believe you sorry. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave" as she started to close the door Natalie and I jumped out of the car to stop her.

Emma:"Wait!"

Olivia stopped her actions and started at us with a confused but shocked look.

Olivia:"wha-"

Emma:"don't worry about it, my things?"'

Her mom handed me the items with the same exact expression as Olivia.

Nat and I entered the car again to drive back to my house so I could drive to the Louis Vuitton fitting.

Invitation

(Btw i know that's a bag lol)

Package

We changed into our outfits and I drove both of us to the fitting store.

Nat kept sitting still in the car but i didn't know why.

Emma:"why are you sitting so still" I laughed out

Natalie:"cause I don't want to mess up your car"

Emma:"it's just a car" i laughed out

Natalie:"yeah a Lamborghini!!"

We arrived at the store and was immediately greeted by the store associates once we entered.

associate:"greetings miss Emma and miss Natalie"

Natalie:"how'd you know my name"

associate:"your invitation dear"

Natalie:"oh" she said shyly while her face was crimson red

We fitted for about 45 minutes until we chose our outfits for the show.

My chauffeur drove my car home but a large black Cadillac with dark tinted windows cane and picked us up. My other chauffeur got out of the car the open and close the door for us.

We both got in the car while paparazzi flashed their cameras in my eyes. Natalie was my plus one so she didn't go through paparazzi but she didn't mind. In fact she preferred to stay out if the way. I knew she hated the attention.

After a 45 minute ride to the celebrity entrance we arrived at the show.

My chauffeur opened the door for us and I got out to the crowds of the paparazzi and cameras flashing with photographers tried my name to look their way while Natalie walked through the secret entrance where non celebs went.

We met up and got to the stands where the Louis Vuitton items were were.

Natalie:"OH MY GOD!! that was crazy!"

Emma:"welcome to my world"

Natalie:"damnnn"

We picked up some items from the store and got to our assigned seats.

Show director:"hello everyone welcome to the Louis Vuitton show in Rodeo Drive!" she yelled into the microphone

There was a loud applause silenced by him shortly.

Show director:"now put your hands together for Nicolas Ghesquiére!"

Nicolas:"thank you thank you everyone for coming to my show for the 2020 spring collection" he said in a heavy french accent.

everyone shouted and applauded.

- after the show

Natalie:"oh my god that was so good!!"

after dinner and the after party my chauffeur drove us home. Natalie got in her car to drive home while I went through my big double doors to enter my home where I saw my mom and dad on the couch playing the dogs and Scarlette paying table tennis with her friend.

Emma:"i'm home!" i yelled

Scarlette:"hey em"

Mom:"hey! how was the show with Natalie"

Emma:"it was great!"

Natalie:"who knew you were famous and living the dream"

Emma:"actually Ethan and Grayson"

Natalie:"what!?"

Emma:"i'll explain later"

We talked for a while then I showered and got ready with my skincare routine to get to bed.

Damn it was already 12:01

Emma's outfit for the show

A white top with a white skirt with sparkly tips at the end. Her hair professionally held back with a string and make up professionally done. She wore ankle boots and a carried a small yellow hand bag. (yk what I mean)

Natalie's outfit for the show (made up)

A white dress with colorful Louis Vuitton prints all over with Louis Vuitton heels. Her hair in Hollywood curls with light but beautiful make up professionally done. She carried a small red handbag.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
133K 7.5K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...