In This Otome Game You Save T...

By IShipIt0

The Villain Tear was never meant to play this role, he was never destined for misfortune, it has been done be... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Let's Repeat!
Chapter 2: The Fools will understand
Chapter 3: Opening a lot of holes
Chapter 4: Save Tear!
Chapter 5: Pain
Chapter 6: Meet the Heroine
Chapter 7: Ungrateful Shin
Chapter 8: Ally Up!
[EXTRA] Merry Christmas And Happy Birthday ❤
Chapter 9: Rejoin Blue
Chapter 10: Rose?
Chapter 11: Neko Neko Nii!
Chapter 12: Love Is Complicated
Chapter 13: Tears are beautiful
[EXTRA] Another Christmas, another birthday.
Chapter 15: The Hidden Past Of Us Two
New Character!
Chapter 16: Okay. Who the fuck is he?
Chapter 17: That New Guy Smells Like Trouble
Chapter 18: Moving Pieces Out Of Order
Chapter 19: Nagi what happened to you?
Chapter 20: What can be fixed?
Chapter 21: Infection Process Starts
Truyen4U.net Stop Fucking Stealing Stories
Chapter 22: Asahi's scars (Part 1)
[EXTRA} This Is A Day Of Laughter Not Sadness
Chapter 23: Asahi's scars (Part 2)
Chapter 24: Asahi's scars (Part 3)
Chapter 25: The Video, The Greenhouse And The Audacity Of This Bitch
Chapter 26: Cats Are Great
Chapter 27: Lilian?
Chapter 28: The Story Of Lilian
Chapter 29: The Twin
Chapter 30: Blossoming Romance
[EXTRA] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEAR!!
Chapter 31: Hiding For Her Sake
Chapter 32: The Realisation
Chapter 33: How It Started

Chapter 14: What does it take?

3.1K 197 65
By IShipIt0

LOAD SAVE FILE 13?

YES ⬅

NO

ENTER ASAHI'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

"Meow!"

Like I thought the kitten comes to life only in front of Tear and affectionate as well.

Looks like leaving the kitten in his room was a good choice, but why would those twins give a kitten?

"Meow~~"

The fluff ball purrs towards Tear rubbing its head on his soft palm, "Tear I'm going to follow Mr Millik well if that guy is Mr Millik."

"Wait, hold on."

Tear quickly grabbed onto my arm, "it's dangerous don't even think about following him," I kissed my teeth, "I know but I'm not scared if he was truly dangerous my senses would've gone off but it hasn't."

Now that I think about it, if I wasn't here hiding behind the staircase and met Tear, what would've happened? Would Tear meet that guy? would he have died?

"... Tear what day is it today?" I asked.

"It's Tuesday today."

I shake my head, "I mean the date."

"The 22nd of January."

My eyes widen from the realisation of the date today. Isn't today the day Tear kills Blue's younger sister?

My instincts began kicking in, horrified I felt ready to belch, "Asahi?" I looked up to see the weird person of my hatred, well I saw meant to hate him but something inside of me is telling me something else, I have a grudge of what he did to Rose, I have a grudge for what he had done to the others, I have a grudge for when he ruined my only opportunity to achieve my dreams and yet something is screaming inside of me that something isn't right and I cannot seem to make myself hate him.

His dark eyes look sincere has face twisted to look concern for me.

I hate this, either be kind or be mean, stop twisting me up like this.

His slightly larger hand reaches out for my face but instinctively I slapped it away, "... I'm going to go." 

I quickly tumbled to my feet and walked away in pursuit of the stranger who is meant to be our head of dorm, at least I assume he is Mr Millik.

I followed in secrecy and see that he made his way to the garden the heavy load was swung over his shoulder using his free hand to pull out a key, he opened the door but all I can see inside of it was pitch black, the rugged man throws the bloody bag inside.

He slammed the door shut checked twice his surrounding but luckily I hid my presence behind the trees and held my breath to keep my racing heart from being heard.

It was silent, my heart kept drumming close to my ear, I hear a few crunches of footsteps slowly passing by but stopped right in front of the tree I'm hidden behind.

"What are you doing here Black."

The strong demanding cold voice sounded familiar but surely I must be hearing this wrong.

"Doing as you have told me to do ma'am," the hunchback man says in a strong rich low British accent. 

A sigh was heard from the familiar female's voice, "Not in the greenhouse, she sleeps in there if the corpse was to be found in there they could find her. We don't want something to be broken again."

"No ma'am I apologise."

Another sigh was released, "well hurry it up, place it at the usual place and call in Tear, this event needs to commence by the evening."

"Yes, ma'am."

Two footsteps were heard this time, I quickly twisted my head to see the owner of the familiar voice but I only see the back of our blue school uniform. I was unable to identify who it was.

Just as I were about to turn back to the other direction my face immediately meets with a cold metal as it heavily collided with my head.

I fell to the ground without much of a chance to see the culprit except for a black blob and felt my head collided again with something heavy once more until I finally blacked out.

CHANGE POV?

YES ⬅

NO 

WHO'S POV DO YOU CHOOSE?

NAGI

BLUE⬅

SHIN

????

I walked back into the male dorms to see Tear standing in front of the entrance looking around with the kitten in hand, "What are you doing?" He nearly jumped by my sudden appearance, "holy sugar it's just you Blue." he released a breath of relief.

I looked at him confused, "What does that mean?"

He scratches his cheek avoiding any sorts of eye contact, "Well something weird just happened." He began explaining his odd situation with Asahi he tried to look for him but no matter what he can't seem to locate him.

"... I'll go with you to find him."

He looked at me surprised, "N-no wait not today! I have to do find him alone!"

He was acting really off, "Tear, I don't give a shit about your opinion, I just want to hurry up and find him." Plus leaving him alone isn't really an option, I'm not sure why Asahi even left him alone anyway considering what happened with the twins so it better be for a good reason.

I paced down the hallways to check the cafeteria that was connected to the dorm with Tear following close behind me. I turned back to look at his face and for some reason, he had this guilty look, I wish he has this look back on the day he killed my younger sister but on that day, he was stone cold, no expression, no words, just blank.

Just looking at his face got me annoyed again, today is meant to be the day of my sister's death but I already prepared things ahead of time to prevent anything from happening to her, I had her take a week off from school after asking for special permission and her sent home to stay close to mum and dad, so there's no way she'll be in danger.

However, I still can't help but get irritated and reminded of the dead twisted corpse Tear's face made me hate him the most.

It's okay, she's still alive she hasn't been killed yet, there's no reason to hate him, I especially do not want to suffer the consequences of the twins.

I took a moment to take a deep breath, I've developed this as a habit to calm myself down, "Blue?" I opened my eyes to see Tear's face close my own, "W-what!" I quickly pulled away shocked by the sudden closeness. 

"Sorry Blue but I have to go. When you find Asahi let me know okay?" 

Just as he was about to walk away, I grabbed ahold of his slender wrist, "Wait just a minute!"

I can't bear the thought of another rewind or the twins appearing again, "You're the one that got me to start looking for this monkey so you better see through until we find him."

He looks hesitant, he clearly wants to say something but after being friends with him for a very long time I learnt he has a hard time saying no, that's he's an easy target to push over.

"Oi."

Using a single hand I pushed the lightweight villain to fall onto his bottom, "Ouch! what the hell Blue! what was that for?!" Even I didn't know why I wanted to, I just got seriously angry the minute I saw his face, I sort of want to bully him.

I pulled up a heavy fist for him to stare up at until "FREEZE!" He yelled as he instinctively raised his arms as a defence.

Suddenly I was frozen in time, wait why the fuck can I not move?! the smaller male visibly trembles as he looks like he was prepared to take a beating, "I-I'm gonna go now!" he tumbles onto his feet and began dashing down the hall, d-does Tear have the ability to control time?!

That shouldn't be possible! but now that I think about it, what are his magical abilities? Asahi has the ability of earth, Shin has wind, I have water and Rose has fire. Wait what does Nagi have?  Both Nagi and Tear entered a magic Academy so they should possess something and yet it's unknown?

That's when it hit me, a realisation I never thought about before, Nagi and Tear have known each other since the day they were born, they never once ever separated before, what if this whole messed up situation and the twins are actually a plan of Tears'?! And Nagi is in cahoot with him. Their magical abilities are kept a secret so if Tear can use time magic it would explain why we keep on travelling back in time, while Nagi remains unknown.

I felt my body move again to let me grit my teeth, "Those fucking cunts."

Tear, I will never show mercy on you again.

This time, you will die.

End of chapter 14.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26 2 16
Love, loss. Healing and heartbreak. Might and magic. Heroes and villains. These are the challenges faced by Trevor, born the only human in his vampir...
43.4K 1.9K 21
It's a typically cliche stories but it's okay because I GOT REINCARNATED IN A BL NOVEL!! yes, you heard it right?! as a fan im looking forward to thi...
27.9K 1.8K 21
When life gets entangled in twisted fate of love... Is there anyway to escape? The clock is ticking... And he is yet to find a way to save the one he...
14.3K 266 13
There is always a villainess who become the biggest stumbling block in the relationship between the male and female leads, the one with the most mise...