The Renegade General [Akamega...

By AltairMorpheus

General Y/n L/n, also known as the Silent Führer of the North has mysteriously disappeared after a group of t... More

A/N:
????
Chapter 1: The Huntress
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Farewell
Chapter 4: Distinctive
Chapter 5: Cruelness
Chapter 6: Connection
Chapter 7: Pursuit
Chapter 8: Errand
Chapter 9: Scharfrihter
Chapter 10: Other side
Chapter 11: Suspicion
Chapter 12: Failure
Chapter 13: Dilemma
Chapter 14: Exchange
Chapter 15: Recurrence
Chapter 16: Raid
Chapter 17: Falldown
Chapter 18: Extermination
Chapter 19: Judgement
Chapter 20: Reverence
Chapter 21: Variance
Chapter 22: Collective
Chapter 23: Commence
Chapter 24: Inception
Chapter 25: New Threat?
Chapter 26: Counterpart
Chapter 28: Chosen Path
Chapter 29: Madness Unfold
Chapter 30: Her Unbroken Vow
Chapter 31: Memoirs
Re: Start
A/N:
Please Read Me;
Short Notice!

Chapter 27: Searing Hatred

2.3K 90 22
By AltairMorpheus

No one's POV.

At the palace's outskirts, there was a bloody fight going on between the empire's finest soldiers and NightRaid's Assassins. Tatsumi is having his hard time dealing with General Budou because of its enormous strength and his Lightning Adramelech while Lubbock's already pissed in Syura who's treating him like a play toy. On the other hand, Y/n is silently standing along with Syura's men with her arms crossed on her chest while watching their battles and readying herself just in case one of them needs her help.

As the fight goes on, she saw Syura's having the same rough time dealing with Lubbock. Y/n is istll pistol her standby mode and waited for a minute or two until Syura screamed in pain as Lubbock successfully decapitate his arm with the strings that he'd set while running and dodging his boasting attacks.

Y/n: Do you want me to interfere?

Syura: NO! STAY THERE! THIS PRECIOUS SONNY IS ALL MINE!?

Y/n: ...

She did stay on her ground and let Syura struggles more but it soon turned once the aristocratic girl stabs Lubbock behind and bought him time to throw Lubbock in Space. He laugh victoriously as he assumed that Lubbock is trapped in space until he notices some strings entangles his decapitated arm and slowly dragging him to the Void too. Before the light purple mark vanishes, Y/n transforms on her armour and enters to the mark along with her shadow right before the portal closes. When she's inside, she saw that Syura's already have a spear made of strings in his chest. Lubbock controls the strings and squished Syura's heart, instantly killing him. Y/n dispersed her Teigu and went to Lubbock's direction, he's all weak and he has no more strings to use.

Lubbock: A-are you here to finish what he's started..Y/n?

Y/n: ...

Lubbock: *Cough* Ya know, it's such a s-shame you switch sides..it..is..better if you were o-on..our..side.

Lubbock can't no longer maintain his balance and accidentally reeled his head on Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n: I'm so sorry Lubbock, but I have to do this.

Y/n gently took Lubbock's Red Goggles off on his head as well as his imperial arms before dragging the dead Syura out of the void. Her shadow moves in and do its job real quick. As soon as the light purple portal disappears, they were on the mid air and falling right onto the battlefield. The Silent Führer teleports her Shadow safety to the ground before throwing Lubbock into Syura's men who's spears were now aiming and later impaled him to death. Tatsumi saw this tragedy and made a guttural scream and tried his best to stand up but a soldier stopped him for doing it so. She saw that General Budou succeeds on taking down Tatsumi with his paralyzing teigu and that made Y/n create a secretive sigh before her feet touches the ground but she looses her balance and going to fall, good thing General Budou catches her in time.

Budou: Are you alright?

Y/n: Yes.

Budou: We fought these punks but I won't be so sure if the Prime Minister's going to be happy about this.

Y/n: I'm sure he's going to choose to eat a bunch of meat and maintain his goofy side rather than mourning his son's death.

Budou: I agree with that. I'll be going to detained him and report this to the prime minister, you should rest Y-

Y/n: Thank you but I won't abandon my mission, it would bring me such shame if I do so..

Budou: Very well. If you insist, change of plans. Take these young man to the dungeon and head to the prime minister's office once you're done. I'll be waiting for you there.

Y/n: Understood.

Along with Syura's men, they put Tatsumi on the dungeon and Y/n confiscate his imperial arms and heading towards the Prime minister's office when Tatsumi calls her name with a calm tone. She stops walking and tilted her head onto her left shoulder, Tatsumi's watching her behind those cold rusty bars. She made a low sigh before dispersing all the guards and slowly turn around to face an angry Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: Why..why did you kill Lubbock?

Y/n: ...

Tatsumi: How could you do this to your friends?

Y/n: I'm just doing the right thing to–

Tatsumi: CUT THAT FREAKING LIES Y/N!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD ON US TO SEE YOU AS AN ENEMY? You didn't even know how Akame feels after you betray us! And now..this? I can't imagine their broken expressions when they knew that you killed him!

Y/n: ...is that all you've wanted to say?

Tatsumi: W-what?

Y/n: If you're done talking, I'll take my leave. I have more important things to settled in rather than listening to your sentimentality.

Y/n turn her back on him and walk towards to the door when Tatsumi said something that made her stop.

Tatsumi: I'm going to avenge Lubbock, mark my words Y/n!

Y/n: ...I know you will.

After securing his imperial arms on a sealed room guarded by several guards, Y/n headed out to the prime minister's office to meet Budou but her (E/c) eyes spotted the Great General accompanied by Esdeath outside of the office.

Y/n: I'm sorry I keep you waiting, General Budou.

Budou: It's fine, the meeting is finished a few seconds before you arrive. How was the young man?

Y/n: He's in the dungeon like you've ordered and kept his teigu to the sealed room with the other imperial arms. I've deploy the old General Rogakou's unit to guard that room 24/7.

Budou: Well done Y/n. And, the prime minister just gave an order to have an public execution tomorrow.

Y/n: Already?

Budou: The earlier the better, that's what he says.

Y/n: ...Then, who will be the–..

Esdeath: I am.

Y/n: Are you sure?

Esdeath: ...

Budou: *Sigh* I'll be going to the town's square to announce the public execution. Are you coming with me?

Y/n: I have to check my Scharfrihter General, so I'll pass.

Budou: Very well.

Budou left the two and head to the Capital. She cast her observant (E/c) eyes on Esdeath, her face is blank and unreadable, she knew that those looks meant for something not good. Y/n sigh and gently tapped her shoulder.

Y/n: If you want to visit him, Now's your chance while that meat lover minister wasn't giving an  orders to us.

Esdeath looked at Y/n with her icy bright blue eyes and smilingly nod before taking the other path through the dungeon. The Silent Führer took the other way and approaching to her task with a nonchalant expression.

TIMESKIP

The public execution is going to held at the sacred coliseum and the Emperor, his majesty will be there along with his meat lover Prime Minister and his left side and the three great and terrifying Generals standing beside his luxurious chair onto the right side. While giving his speech to his beloved citizens, Y/n saw that Esdeath's solemn face were now gone and now wearing her stern expression. She must have enlightened or made something cleared in her mind that made Y/n wondered but she didn't let it show and cast her  gaze to the young emperor.

Honest: General Esdeath, you may now do the execution whenever you're ready.

As Esdeath made her way to the execution site, Honest calls the emperor to leave, much more of Budou's curiosity.

Budou: Hold on, where do you think you're going?

Honest: Excuse us but it is time for lunch. Come along now, young grace. *Smile*

Young Emperor: Huh? Lunch already? Hm..then, could you oversee the execution Budou..please?

Budou: Of course.

Young Y/n: Oh and General Y/n? Could you accompanied us until we arrive at the palace?

Y/n: As you wish, your majesty.

Y/n didn't expect that the young emperor would do such request like that, she knows that NightRaid will soon appear to the coliseum to save Tatsumi and there will be a another bloody clash. The Prime minister must've set this escapade for his own safety and not for the young emperor. The only thing she needs to rely on is her shadow now to keep the task in tacked.

After a few minutes,

Y/n and the others felt a harsh earthquake into the ground, all of the soldiers were now eyeing on the carriage where the young emperor and Honest resides.

Y/n: (There's something wrong going on at the coliseum, I must hurry and put these two on the palace.) Everyone, gather up!

Once all the soldiers gathered up and encircled the carriage, Y/n used her ability to teleport them all inside the palace. She succeeds to teleport everyone but the strains gave her a painful sensation and slowly holding her throbbing chest.

Young emperor: General Y/n! Are you okay?! We need to help her!

Y/n: N-no need, your majesty. I'm fine, I need to go back to the coliseum and provide support on them. My Scharfrihter and the Jaegers will ensure your..safety within these walls.

Young emperor: But..

Honest: Let her do her job, young grace. General Y/n is a tough General, a mere strain wouldn't stopped nor beat her. Isn't that right?

Y/n slightingly nod before wiping the trace of blood on her lips and summoned her imperial arms to take a quick flight towards the coliseum. On her way through the coliseum, she saw Adramelech's trump card lighten up the darkened sky. This made her speed up but the strain..it slows her down and utterly failed to arrive in time.

One of the rampaging battles is already over when she arrives and saw General Budou is now lying to the ground lifelessly with his broken imperial arms once she lands and disperse her armour. His body is totally burned up and the coliseum is starting to fall down due to the grand showdown. On the other side, she saw Najenda uses Susanoo's trump card to face Esdeath and buy some time to escape and rescue Tatsumi.

Anger messes up her mind and slowly draw her katana off of its sheath and point it down as the blackish flames starts to envelop the blackish-red blade and bravely teleports in front of the Air manta above. Everyone including Najenda were surprised to see Y/n aiming her blazing katana on them. Susanoo saw this and tried to reach them but he's too far and Esdeath's occupying his time, luckily, a lightning bullet came in and caught Y/n's attention so she deflect the shot first with her katana and didn't saw that Najenda punches her with her second imperial arms into the stomach and sent her a few yards away from them. Y/n manage to endure the attack and let her shadowy bat wings slows the impact down and readying for another counter but a bunch of Lightning Bullets came in and targeted her. She wore her armour again and manually slashed and burned the bullets. While the two general's were busy, NightRaid quickly took the opportunity to fall back. Y/n tried to catch them but a dark-violet light almost hit her crest, good thing she blocked it in time.

When the battle is over and NightRaid successfully rescued Tatsumi, Y/n walked solemnly and sets her languishing (E/c) eyes on his dead toasted mentor. Her clenched fists were shaking and she's wearing a frightening expression for the first time, making her emotions distorting her shadows, violently. Before she could lashed her anger out and destroy the whole coliseum, Esdeath suddenly appears behind and hug her, tightly.

Esdeath: It's okay, I'm still here with you.

Y/n: ...He's gone.

Esdeath: Don't worry, we'll avenge him by slaughtering every single one of them except for Tatsumi so please..stay calm and be on my side till this ends, okay N/n?

Y/n: ...okay.

Her shadow's slowly turning back to its normal shape and Esdeath pats her head twice before letting her go. When she turn around, she didn't see Susanoo's body nor his core around, Y/n have a hunch that Esdeath uses her imperial arms to eliminate him without a single trace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 1 38
Hi, I'm (y/n) Hirawa. I'm currently 22 years old and working as a bodyguard. I was surprised when I found out that I was chosen to be a bodyguard for...
92.4K 1.9K 68
Experimented since he was five, but still loved by his scientist mother. When his father told him stories of the Empire, he grew infatuated with it...
682K 13K 41
The Empire was getting from bad to worst, and the Revolutionary Army is rising to fight for the freedom of it's people. One day, a child was born. Th...
8.9K 143 12
*Will be repurposed in the future* Have you heard of the group of assassins called, Night Raid? A splinter group of the Revolutionary Army that elimi...