Her Seduction | βœ”

By EXOtic_Devil

β€’ N O T A F A N F I C T I O N β€’ The things I do are not for pleasure or entertainment. I do... More

BEFORE YOU READ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
New Story on Patreon
SATE is getting published!
This Author Would Like to Know

Epilogue

161K 5.4K 1.7K
By EXOtic_Devil

I hate the turn this day had taken. I despise it. Not even the screams of joy or the laughter could get me to stop frowning or glaring. I would have forgiven what happened in the morning, but for it to continue throughout the day? Oh, someone hand me a gun.

I didn't think having a twin would be such a bother...

"Let go!" I whisper-yelled, trying to push him away and out of the bed. I hated the way he smirked victoriously, I hated the way he poked his tongue out and winked slowly, provokingly. I just couldn't hit him or yell at him, so I was forced to grit my teeth together.

"I'm his twin."

"I don't care if you're the Devil! Let go of him!" I narrowed my eyes and bared my fangs, but I choked on the hiss that tickled my throat.

To irk me even more, Sevastian tightened his arm around Sebastian's bare waist, but not too tight to wake him up. Sevastian somehow managed to creep into our house during the night, and ever since, he decided to hold his younger twin in his arms. When he fell asleep, he looked calmer and in peace, and I just couldn't find it in me to separate him from Sebastian.

Plus the fact that they were both gorgeous guys.

Sleeping together.

Hugging one another protectively.

Shirtless.

Shirtless twins cuddling.

Shirtless.

Sebastian's quite whine dragged me out of my fantasies and when I looked at him, I felt my left eye twitch. The bastard had turned his back to me and snuggled closer to his older twin's chest. Sevastian's arms immediately tightened around Sebby, pulling him closer to him and kissing the top of his sleeping twin's head.

All this time, I watched quietly— minus the squealing mess my soul was in— until I decided to ask the one question that slowly ate my insides. "Do you have a brother complex?"

"Not really, no." he mumbled, his eyes becoming droopy and closing steadily. Well damn, my hopes are crushed. Then again, that means Sebastian is all mine.

I love it, but at the same time, I hate it. Why is Sebastian forgetting about me and joking around with his twin? I am his Vampire, I am his woman, not Sevastian.

Although that can somehow change... in a way.

"Jewel!" Sebastian beams when he finally gets out of his older twin's grip. Unconsciously, my teeth grit together and my eyebrows knit closer. As he approaches me cheerily, I fold my arms together loosely. I was so going to give him an attitude. It's about time I gave him a hard time. I've been going easy on him, being somehow obedient and now that I look back, I become even angrier.

Just looking at the human couples in this amusement park makes me a little— dare I say— envious. Holding hands, laughing and yelling at each other... it reminds me of the human me and her normal human life.

"Wait, let me ask her something!" Sebastian hisses when Sevastian sneaks from behind him, wrapping his arms around and grinning as his younger brother clicks his tongue. Over the past few weeks I've spent observing the two twins, I realised that Sevastian is the one that clings on to Sebby and acts childish, but Sebastian is the one that acts more mature and responsible.

Oh, the irony.

"No," Sevastian whines, pouting his lips and looking at his younger brother with round, innocent eyes. "I want to go on that one with you!"

Sebastian rolls his eyes and again tries to shrug his twin away. "Sevastian let go, you're causing a scene."

That was true. There were many human girls drooling and undressing the twins with their eyes. I didn't care if they took Sevastian, but Sebastian was completely off-limits.

Some human trash even dared to take pictures of the twins.

But Sebastian's behaviour has been odd lately. He'd return home later than he usually did after his meetings, he'd wake up earlier and he'd have no time to pay attention to me! What has he been up to? Every time I ask him, he'd smile and shake his head, saying that I'd find out soon.

Soon my class.

Even when Sebastian brought us to a human amusement park, he didn't have the time to pay attention to me because his twin was grabbing all the attention. I know they are the closest twins I've ever come across, but a woman needs her man.

I sighed when I noticed the twins were getting nowhere with their argument, so I decided to walk away from the scene. I didn't want to sit around and do nothing, I have to find something interesting to do. But everywhere I looked, it was couples.

Couples, couples, couples.

And more couples.

Did Sebastian do this on purpose?

I am in such a sour mood, I thought to myself as I paid for a frozen drink. At least I got some attention from the humans. There were a lot of them staring, especially the single ones.

Why couldn't I find some Vampires to hunt?

I perked up at the thought of a hunt, but quietened down as soon as I noticed a human sitting in front of me on the vacant chair. How adorable. Chocolate brown eyes with shaggy brown hair.

Adorable. Just, adorable.

"May I help your butt?" I grumbled, taking another sip only to have my eyes widen involuntarily. Why?! Why did I have to sound so rude and harsh?! Even the human looked taken aback. Oh no, please don't run away! I panicked a little, and just as I tried to apologise, the human let out an attractive smirk.

Well, then.

"Actually, I was hoping I could help yours." he replied back cheekily.

My jaw slackened a little, and my eyes widened. Then I bursted into unstoppable laughter. A moment later and the human was laughing with me, his eyes watering a little.

"That's a good one!" I gasped, calming myself down. He chuckled a bit more, wiping the tears at the corners of his eyes.

"No seriously, though, you're sitting in my friend's chair."

"Hmm, really?" I mumble apathetically, taking slow sips from my drink. My eyes wandered around, surprisingly looking for Sebastian. When I caught a whiff of his scent approaching, I came up with an idea.

My head snapped to the human who was looking at me with a strange look. I gave him an apologetic glance before I stood up and sat on his lap. I'll just mess around, but if anything happens, I won't let Sebastian blame the human for it.

"Sorry for what I'm going to do, but please play along."

And before he could have the chance to ask what, I smashed my lips to his. His lips were so warm and so soft, it was a sweet sensation, but it wasn't a rush. Nevertheless, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me just as the scent became stronger. I could smell the shock, the hurt and the irritation radiating from behind me.

"Excuse me."

My hand is yanked backwards and my back collides against a solid chest. The hand holding on to my upper arm tightens a little painfully, and I grimace.

The human's jaw falls, and his hands hurriedly rise up in surrender. I smelt his panic and surprise. He was so adorable, but for some reason he kept looking at Sebastian without blinking. Suddenly, Sebastian pulled on my arm roughly and dragged me away, occasionally receiving strange glances from the onlookers.

"Sebastian, m—"

A yelp escapes my parted lips when Sebastian pushes me against a brick wall. I look up and I notice we were in an empty corner, the couples passing us without noticing anything.

Sebastian's fingers lightly brush my left shoulder, pushing the collar of my dress and revealing some flesh. When his head dips low and his lips attach themselves to my skin, I panic. I begin attempting to push him away from me, but he was like the brick wall behind my back.

Impossible to move.

"Sebastian, wait! I was just messing around!" my voice sounds distressed and frantic, but that didn't stop Sebastian's lips from skimming around. My wrists are tugged on and then they are placed on the wall beside my head.

His fangs pierce my shoulder slowly, forcing me to feel the pain entirely. I groan and close my eyes, waiting for the pain to subside and for the pull towards Sebastian to remind me how stupid my actions were. I hate when he does this, but lately I've been welcoming it, because it assures me that Sebastian still wants me.

That I am still his weakness.

Although I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

When he pulls his fangs out without cleaning his bite, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into me closer, paying no attention to the throb and twinge in my left shoulder.

"Don't do that ever again." Sebastian whispers, seeming to consider healing his bite when he saw me struggling to keep my left arm up. I didn't mind it. It was a reminder that he still wanted me.

"Depends. You haven't been giving me enough attention lately with your twin around." I reply bitterly.

Sebastian snickers lowly, the sound travelling to my ears and tickling my head. "I can't deal with the two of you together."

"Exactly! You should only be dealing with me!" I stress. "You know I'm a ticking bomb, Sebby. If you don't give me attention, then I'll explode and I wouldn't care who would be affected."

"No need to be jealous of my brother, Love."

"Shut up! I'm not j-j- forget it! I'm not, okay?" I snap, gritting my teeth and pushing him away from me. Ugh, my left shoulder hurts every time I move it. Sebastian was looking at my shoulder intensely, but he decided to shake his head and step back with a grin.

What a jerk! The least he could have done was heal it!

Even though my face said leave it, my eyes clearly screamed heal it!

There's something I want to show you, his eyes told me. They were sparkling and almost begging. I rolled my eyes and sighed, then offered him my hand to take. It's basically a nonverbal gesture that told him show me or lead the way. He understood it, anyway, because he took my hand and started walking somewhere.

My surrounding were changing the more we walked. Shops, cafes, rides and parks drifted behind me as Sebastian pulled me along. The more we walked, the more amazed I became. He had brought me to a place I've never seen before.

The trees were beautiful shades of pink and some were even a warm violet. There was a crystal blue river that had tints of pink because of the fallen leaves and the reflections of the trees. It was such a beautiful place and I had to admit, romantic. It was quiet, peaceful and very radiant. I felt my skin glow because of the colours and the atmosphere.

"Do you like it?"

"Are you joking?" I breathe, looking around me slowly to take in all the natural beauty. "This is lovely."

I hear Sebastian laugh lowly behind me, but I walk forward slowly, my head tilting back and forth to admire everything.

I felt different.

I felt alive.

I felt... human.

I felt.

So many emotions were rushing inside me, a sensation so warm engulfed my chest and for once I actually had sane and normal thoughts. I felt like a human again. I felt so many emotions that once made me a human.

Awe.

Excitement.

Joy.

Vulnerability.

I felt vulnerable at this moment. I felt as though Sebastian could kill me and I'd not be able to see his blow coming. I felt as though I could be hurt, injured or broken as I looked at the beautiful scenery.

I felt delicate.

I felt little.

I was terrified.

Those feelings that coursed in me terrified me. I felt so overwhelmed that I turned around and ran into Sebastian's arms, hugging him so tight as though to keep me calm.

"What's bothering you?"

That one question. That one question he usually asks me when he knows something is on my mind. It terrifies me how he can just see that something is troubling me.

It terrifies me how he can see right through me, as though my body is a clear window leading his gaze to an environment that is half demolished, half flourished and that environment is me.

I hugged him tighter, burying my face into his warm chest and inhaling his comforting scent.

"I'm feeling so many things. I'm actually terrified right now." I admit, hugging him tighter not only for comfort but also to listen to his steady heartbeat.

"There's nothing wrong with that." Sebastian says, putting more force into his arms to bring me closer.

I hate this. I hate how he can just make me at ease without doing anything. Just having him near me puts me at ease. Just having him near me makes me feel human again.

I hate it.

I hate it— 

"I love you, Sebby."

I love Sebastian. I love him so much that it scares me. Why are my thoughts so conflicting?

"Hey, Jewel," Sebastian pulls back and gazes into my eyes strongly. I saw determination in his gaze, and that startled me.

"I love you." he says without looking away. "I love you so much, it actually hurts. I didn't officially ask you or anything, we just sort of got together like this. But it's been on my mind lately, and the more I wait, the more I hurt. There is something I need to tell you, and I really have to say it, otherwise," he breathes, his gaze wavering a little. "I won't know what to do anymore."

He steps back slightly, and lowers his head down. He looked exposed like that, in so many ways. Defenceless, his emotions expo—

I gasp, my eyes widening as my hand flies to cover my mouth. No, don't you dare. Dread filled my being as I watched Sebastian, hoping that he wouldn't do what I think he's going to do.

"Will you be with me as long as my heart beats?"

I couldn't move. I couldn't say anything. Why? Why did he say this to me? Why? I couldn't blink, I felt like I couldn't breathe, there was something suffocating me, something choking me. I had to get out of here.

Before I knew it, I used my speed to disappear from his sight. My legs took me to the female's bathroom. No one saw me. I was just like a flash of wind passing them. The only thing they saw would have been the faintest blur and a gust of wind.

I was breathing hard, my soul raging and my skin burning. I felt a force constricting my chest which made tears scorch my eyes. What is this feeling? I can't remember it and I don't think I want to.

I heard a low sob and when my head snapped up, I saw my reflection. I had tears running down my cheeks and my eyes looked red. I gripped the edges of the countertop hard, forcing my head down so I didn't have to see the hideous, helpless girl looking at me.

I love Sebastian, I love him so much but I'm scared. I don't want to be in a serious relationship. I don't want to be tied to anyone. The last time I was tied to someone, I lost him! I just can't be tied to anyone and especially Sebastian because I'll only lose him!

I can't lose Sebastian. Sebastian is the only thing— one— that keeps me sane! He is the only one that makes me feel things! He is the only one that wants and loves me for the insane being I became!

It's not like me to cry, though. I'll just go out there and pretend that I didn't hear him. Yes, I'll do just that.

I wiped my tears away and took a few deep breaths. My eyes were no longer red, my face was not swollen.

I walked out of the restroom casually, looking around every now and then to spot any of the twins. I stopped in my tracks when I saw one of them. It was... Sevastian. I didn't react the way I would when I saw Sebastian, and there was no pull, so I knew it was Sevastian.

Except, he was smirking at me with a frightening glare, almost like he wanted to kill me.

Someone walked in front of him and when I tried to see him again, he was gone. I sighed, deciding to follow Sebastian's scent to see where he was. I'll just pretend that nothing happened. I just needed to go to the bathroom desperately and I felt weird. That's all.

The more I walked around looking for Sebastian, the more ticked off I became. What did he do when I left him?

"He is so hot! Like, so hot!"

"I can't believe I bumped into him and he helped me up! I am never showering or washing my hand again!"

"Hey, hey! Did you see that hot guy?"

"His smile! Oh my God, his smile killed me! I think I'm pregnant!"

"Is he a model?! What's his name?!"

"He is so hot!"

"I want to have his babies!"

Shut up! I wanted to yell and curse because I knew who they were talking about! How dare those desperate trash talk about my man like that? I wanted to kill, I wanted blood and I wanted him.

I felt insane. I wanted Sebastian near me so that he can see through my lying eyes, to see that something was bothering me so that he'd pull me out of my dark thoughts. I wanted him to save me from my thoughts, from my insanity. I wanted him to touch me so that I could feel warm.

I wanted him to touch me, to call my name and pull me out of my darkness.

Just as I walked near one of the games, I heard a gentle, sweet melody. Then a voice began to sing.

"How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb
Without a soul, my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home..."

I stopped walking. Invisible roots shot from the ground and coiled around my feet, gluing me to the ground and forcing me to listen to the song, to the words, as though I was listening to my soul, my conscience— my human self.

What is this? Why do I feel as though the song is my thoughts shouting and rushing out of my mind? Why do I feel as though the song is me speaking? Why do I feel as though the song is... to open my eyes to my feelings?

"... Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become..."

My eyes were looking at the ground frantically, but my entire body was frozen. The more I listened, the more frightened I felt. Did someone deliberately put this song on when they saw me coming closer? Is someone trying to tell me something?

"... Bring me to life."

Make me feel human.

"Are your eyes open now?"

I gasp and turn around, somehow managing to actually move. I realised the song had finished ages ago, but I was trapped inside my head, forced to listen to my thoughts. Sevastian was standing in front of me, his eyes glaring again.

"Did you do all of this?" I accuse, my voice hoarse and low. "The squealing girls and the song?"

My eyes kept searching his face, searching for something. I know it was him. I just have the feeling that it was him.

"I had to make you see." he hisses, his eyes flashing and battling to change colours to match his mood. "You are nothing without Sebastian."

My fists clenched at his words, my body started shaking. As much as I wanted to murder him for this, he was right. I am nothing without Sebastian.

"I don't want to lose him! I can't lose him, okay?" I yell, but not too loud to grab a crowd.

"He's a Slade! You're brainless if you think he'd let you go or if you so much as think he'd actually die! Open your bloody eyes before he slips away from you!"

Sevastian's outburst shocked me. I knew Sebastian was a possessive Slade, he'd never let go of something he wants and I knew there was no way for him to die, but I was just terrified.

"I'm scared." I admitted. "I'm scared to be tied to someone. I'm scared, damn it!" I snap, feeling my fangs elongate with my frustration building up. I just hated that feeling. It was so disgusting, so weak!

"Then go back to Sebastian's arms." a smile lifts Sevastian's lips as he finally understood why I acted the way I did.

I don't want to feel the pain or the fright of losing someone I care for, someone I love. But by always pushing him away and not considering his feelings, aren't I close to losing him already?

"If you decided to forget about his proposal and act as if nothing happened, aren't you backing down without a fight?"

His words hit me, hard. The realisation opened my eyes widely, slackening my jaw and stilling me. He's right. I can't back down without a fight. I won't just back down without a fight. I have to find Sebastian and fight back. I have to stand up and fight back, I can't back down.

"I still don't like you for always stealing Sebastian from me, jerk." I grin, thanking him without the words and using the word I've been calling him lately, because it was an endearment only he knew.

I think I simply needed a hard push, that's it.

Sevastian grins at me, his eyes finally settling on a night-black colour. "I still don't like you for causing my twin so much pain, stupid."

I smile at the word before turning around and rushing to find Sebastian. He'll help me understand myself more. He'll help me understand my feelings. He'll save me from my thoughts, from the darkness that I befriended, from the insane notions that yell at me. He'll save me from it all.

"Sebby!" I run right into his arms when he turns around to face me, receiving a shocked oomph from him. I hug him tightly, very tightly until I could feel every muscle, every curve in his body.

Until I could hear his heartbeat loud and clear in my ears, as though it was my own.

"Yes." I mumbled, resting my face against his chest. "Yes, yes, yes! I'll be with you as long as your heart beats!" I exclaim, grinning broadly as I pull back and gaze into his wide eyes. His lips were parted slightly and he looked so sweetly surprised.

Then he grinned, his grin so wide I thought it'd break his face. I just couldn't stop my own smile from widening.

"I'll be with you as long as blood flows through me."

The pull towards Sebastian became stronger and the tingles that ran through my skin intensified, as though my blood was humming. I felt happy. I felt many things.

"From now on, my name will be nothing but Jewel Jacob-Slade. No other names."

Sebastian smiles, his dimples denting his soft cheeks and his eyes twinkling at the name. He leaned down and his lips met my own in the gentlest, most affectionate kiss. It was sweet, nothing but emotions flowing through it. I loved his lips, his eyes, his hair, his face, his everything.

I loved him.

"I love you so much, Sebastian Jacob-Slade." I smile, my arms loosely curling around his neck when he pulls back, resting his forehead against mine when he leans down.

Sebastian's arms tighten around me, his touch warming my skin and heating my blood. I love the warmth his touch gives me. I love his heartbeat. I love how it can calm me down. I love how he can make me feel human.

"I love you more than you can imagine, Jewel Jacob-Slade."

"Ugh, can you cut it out and give me my twin back?"

Sebastian and I turn around without letting go of each other, only to see Sevastian grinning mischievously.

"You killed the vibe! You just killed the vibe!"

He rolls his eyes, walks closer to us and before I could think of what he could do, Sebastian was snatched out of my arms and dragged away by a grinning Sevastian.

"How is that?!" Sevastian yells, and Sebby rolls his eyes with a scoff when Sevastian continues with, "I'm taking your man away!"

"Just try and do that, but I won't let you take him from me without a fight," I grin confidently, looking at the twins with a gleam in my eyes. I won't let him take Sebastian from me without holding on to him, no matter how hard I'll have to fight.

Sebastian is what keeps me sane. Sebastian is what makes me feel human. Sebastian is the one I always end up going back to, no matter how far away I wander. I won't let anyone— anyone at all— take Sebastian from me without a fight.

The twins stare back at me with a smile, and I walk after them with my wide grin etched on my lips and I declare, "I won't just back down without a fight. It's the fight that makes everything exciting, after all."

Here, my little Devils, our Seduction journey comes to an end, sadly. It was a wonderful, amazing journey with you guys! I've made more friends, read so many encouraging comments and smiled widely at the most random times at home and at school (not a very good thing, from experience). I thank you ALL so much for the lovely comments, encouragement and the lovely covers some of you made. I hope you all join me on another journey in another story, but for now, I'll take a break from writing. I feel a little tired and I need time to collect inspiration so that I can give you the best to read (hopefully). Thank you all again, I love you all and for that, I really couldn't dedicate this chapter to just one person, so it goes for all of you out there who took part in this journey! I LOVE YOU LOTS!!!

I also want to thank TheSecretAgentCactus for the lovely covers she made! I love them all and as usual, my favourite is the biggest cover. Thank you, Love, and everyone else who made a cover, as I said before!

✿❀ RZ ❀✿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 661 50
I'm playing a very dangerous game, or so I've been told. I've also been told to care more about keeping myself alive. But this isn't about me. This i...
103K 4.9K 36
Blood || a mated werewolves story Alpha Zev Malewoods was your stereotypical everybody fears him Alpha. Because in what werewolf story is there not t...
618K 21.2K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
802K 36.3K 20
The man looked me up and down, his red eyes staring through me."You... Are a werewolf." "So I've noticed" The man scowled, his lips pulling back rev...