I want you 💛💙 [Meariri]

By Nyannx

Momobami Ririka considers herself to be the shadow of her sister. She hides behind a mask both figuratively a... More

Author's notes
Chapter 1: Friends?
Chapter 2: Jealous?
Chapter 3: Pocky
Chapter 4: Nothing more, nothing less
Chapter 5: Matchmakers
Chapter 6: Fight
Chapter 7: Win or Lose
Chapter 8: Denying
Chapter 9: Lies
Thank You~! + Note
Chapter 10: Closer
Chapter 11: Pressure
Chapter 12: Tease
Snow!
Colds in the cold
School Dance
Valentines Day!
I'm alive!
Chapter 13: Defeat
Chapter 14: Mary Saotome
Chapter 15: Ririka Momobami
Chapter 16: Burning
Chapter 17: Twin Girls

Haunted House

5.3K 164 47
By Nyannx

A/n: Halloween special! Kinda late, it took longer than it should have had, but here it is!!

Enjoy ( ◠‿◠ )

Hyyakaou academy was filled with halloween decorations. Skeletons, ghosts and pumpkins were scattered around the school and some classrooms were even used for booths, but what caught Mary's attention the most was the haunted house that the council has set up.

The president of the school, Kirari, has made the tower of doors into a haunted house and everyone was free to just experience it.

The blonde loves Halloween. It was her favorite part of the year, but a haunted house? She never really liked them.

She chucked just thinking about the weirdos trying to look terrifying and scare away all the people coming into the 'haunted' house.

It was totally ridiculous to her.

"Let's go." The blonde says as she leads Ririka to the location of the tower doors.

Sure, she may not like the idea of a haunted house, but when Ririka asked her to accompany her. She couldn't say no to her shy girlfriend.

"A-are you sure you w-want to go with me?"

The blonde nods. Ririka lets out a sigh. "You seem bothered by something. Don't you love Halloween?" Ririka was curious about the blonde's behavior.

Just yesterday she was rambling about her love for this occasion and then all of a sudden her mood changed when she mentioned about the new attraction her sister made.

She found it rather strange. 'Does she not want to be with me?' Ririka thought. "I'm s-sorry, I must be forcing you—" she was cut off by Mary looking back and shaking her head.

"No, that's not it..." Mary replies. Ririka decides that it's best to trust her. "Alright then." They continue to walk out the school until they see the tower of doors.

Mary was in awe at how big it is. 'This school is really full of rich kids.' Mary thought. Ririka only smiles when she saw Mary's astonished face.

"Let's go in?"

Mary gulps. "We're gonna get lost in there, aren't we?" The silver haired girl giggled.

"Maybe, but I can always call my sister if that does happen." She reassures Mary.

The tower was in fact large. The chances of getting lost in there was high and considering it's supposed to be decorated as a haunted house, it'll be dark, making it difficult to find the way out.

"Saotome?" Suddenly Suzui approaches them. "Oh! H-hello Vice President." He bows towards Ririka, she immediately blushes, not used to the attention.

"What are you doing here?" Mary asked which caused him to stand back up and groan.

"Yumeko forced me to come with her." He then glances back.

"And speak of the devil—"

"Mary-san!" Yumeko calls out and immediately tries to hug the blonde. Ririka felt a slight pang in her chest, but ignored it.

"G-get off me." To Ririka's relief, Mary pushes her off. "So, you're going in there too?" She nods.

"Hm. Say Yumeko, you've been in that tower before haven't you? When you had that gamble with uh...what's her name...Sayaka?" Mary recalls back to when the President's secretary challenged the raven haired. If Mary was being honest, she actually expected Yumeko to lose, but it's Yumeko, she always wins somehow.

"Yeah! It was really confusing, but I managed to win somehow." Mary scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"And since we're on the topic..." Yumeko starts. They all already knew what she was going to say and neither of them wanted to be a part of it.

"Let's have a gamble!" She says excitedly, Suzui can be seen in the background shaking his head frantically.

"Whoever can find the exit first wins!" Mary groans at that, having no intention of participating.

"Come on Mary-san!"

"No way, I'm not gonna do that, besides you have an advantage here, you've seen the inside already!" Yumeko pouts.

"Hey, you have a bigger advantage. The twin of the one that made the tower is literally standing right beside you." Ririka's eyes widen, not wanting to get involved whatsoever.

"I-I..."

"Are you scared?" Mary was taken aback. "Excuse me?" Yumeko smirks, knowing full well that she hit a nerve. "Are you scared of going in? Who knew you were such a scaredy cat Mary-San~!"

Mary stomps her foot. "Fine then! I accept! Bring it on." Ririka and Suzui both sigh disappointedly.

"Great! First duo to get out wins. Let's go Suzui-San!" Yumeko grabs his hand and Mary does the same with Ririka.

'Why am I always involved?' Suzui and Ririka thought as their respective partner dragged them to the doors.

Once they were in, there were two directions they had to choose from. "Right is always right!" Yumeko yells dragging Suzui behind her to the right side.

Mary sighed. "Let's take the left then." She looks at Ririka only to notice her scared expression. 'Right, haunted house.' Mary thought.

"Come on, I'll...protect you or whatever." Mary smiles and Ririka blushed. Luckily, it was dark, so you couldn't really see the silver haired girl's red face.

"R-right..." She took Mary's hand and continued moving.

They walk around the place seeing skeletons everywhere, the same with spider webs. Then there was a loud banging noise and a scream of a...male?

Ririka held Mary's hand tighter.

"Suzui-san!!!" It was Yumeko's voice. Mary giggles. 'Wonder what those two are up to?' She thought.

She looks over to the trembling girl. "Hey, you'll be alright, this place is nothing." Ririka nods nervously.

"Hey, do you actually know how to leave?" She nods once more.

"Great! Lead the way!"

"...It's t-too dark..." Mary sighs, she grabs a candle off of a table and hands it to Ririka.

"Here. That way you can see, so...can you find the exit now?"

"Y-Yeah, it's t-this—"

Another noise. It was a loud metal falling to the ground. Ririka shrieked and she grabbed onto Mary. "That's definitely not Yumeko anymore." Mary says and walks towards the noise. "H-hey, shouldn't we get away from it?" Mary ignores Ririka's complaints, wanting to see the cause for that sound.

She walks forward slowly and sees a figure. "Huh?" It turns around and Mary screams. "What's wrong?" Ririka asks, she was covering her eyes the whole time while only relying on Mary's hand to guide her.

"It's..." Mary pauses and opens her eyes. "Midari?" The one eyed girl grinned.

"You got scared." She chuckles.

Mary growls. "It's not my fault! You look like a dead fucking pirate for god sake!" She pouts.
"Just admit it. Hehe, you should've seen the look on your face." She laughs.

"I didn't even mean to do that to you guys. I'm not one of those mascots."

Mary yells and stomps around. She didn't want to admit that she was actually genuinely frightened by Midari. Ririka tries to calm her down.

"Hey Vice President, didn't expect to see you here." Midari says. Ririka stares a bit. She wasn't really fond of the one eyed girl. She found her strange. I mean anyone would probably say that once you meet her.

"Mary, let's just go. The exit should be that way." Ririka tries to bring her away from Midari.

"Wait! No, don't leave! I was looking for Yumeko! Have you guys seen her?" Mary rolls her eyes. 'Of course she was looking for her. That girl seriously needs some help.' she thought.

"Hey...Is this your first time in a haunted house?" Ririka asks and Mary nods. "Yeah, things like this are really ridiculous, so I don't really like it." Ririka's eyes widen.

"Why! They're fun!" Mary smirks. "Says the girl who grabbed onto me the whole time." Ririka pouts, but immediately recoils back.

"Hmm? But I'm sure you enjoyed that...am I correct?" She teases.

"...yeah, yeah...w-whatever." She says and Ririka smiles at her, she gives her a peck on the cheek.

Mary gulps. "Exit's right here." Ririka opens the door, only for them to be blinded by the light of the outside world.

"Ugh, it's too bright." Mary rubs her eyes.

"Are we the first ones here?" She looks around. She soon smiles, seeing no sign of the Kakegurui and her 'pet' anywhere.

Then another door barges open. "Ahhh! Yumeko, there's a spider o-on y-your head." Yumeko places her hands in her hair and combs it, trying to bring the spider out, and it did.

Once it was on the floor. Suzui shrieked liked a girl and ran far away from it. Yumeko doing the same, hiding behind him.

"Wow..." Mary laughs at the sight. Ririka giggling softly at the comedic duo.

"Who would've thought? Yumeko afraid of spiders?"

"They look creepy, okay!" Yumeko yells, still hiding behind Suzui. Mary wonders what exactly 'creepy' meant to the girl, since she herself was creepy.

Then the spider goes closer to them. Yumeko once again shrieks and goes farther away, Suzui following.

Ririka gets startled by it as well and goes behind Mary. "...Are you guys serious?" Mary complains. She picks up the spider and brings it away from them. Into the flower field it goes.

"Anyways." She says while adjusting her uniform and dusting off her hands. "We won." She grins. Yumeko pouts at that and Suzui sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"Well to be fair, Ikishima-San was able to find us." He laughs. "It was actually quite funny since Yumeko kept on ignoring—"

"Oh Suzui-San? Was I not there?" Yumeko says.

"W-what? You were—"

"I don't recall that ever happening." Her voice got deeper and Suzui seemed to shrink when she said that.

Mary and Ririka share a laugh.

"So...how was you haunted house experience?" Yumeko turns around, ignoring the frightened Suzui behind her.

"It's good, but Ririka here got scared a bunch of times." She glances at her girlfriend. "She's lucky. She's got you at least. Suzui was supposed to be the man, yet he acted the complete opposite."

"No I-I didn't." He say still obviously scared by Yumeko.

"...guess my experience wasn't as worse as yours then." Mary smiles. In all honesty she enjoyed it, mostly because it gave her an excuse to hold Ririka more. She smiles and gives Ririka a peck on the cheek.

'Maybe I'll go again next year'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 729 25
Sequel to 'Is it true love?!' A couple of months have passed since the night where Mary said she would like to start her relationship all over again...
139 8 1
The following story is a KiraSaya fanfiction except the time and setting of the story is far removed from the Kakegurui canon universe. In this case...
18.5K 214 18
× 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴 × × 𝘚𝘮𝘶𝘵...
1.3M 32.7K 200
I do not own this anime or any of the characters. Feel free to leave requests. None of the art is mine, it all belongs to it's rightful owner. There...