My Life As A Teenage Robot (X...

بواسطة juggernaut935

Read title المزيد

Hidden Talent
Encounter With The Mother
Staying With Jenny?
Going Shopping
Sheldon Wants To Fight Again!?
Sheldons Big Plan
Other Stories
Out of ideas
New Chapter
Quick Question
What the hell?
Where I've been

Run In With A Robot

23.1K 223 330
بواسطة juggernaut935

(In this story Jenny is going to be more human being 5'8 and 200 pounds you know being a robot and stuff)

It's finally summer and school is over. Unlike the last summer I actually wanna get out the house and hangout with friends. I was on the way home and I put in my ear buds and started scrolling through my phone to find something to listen to. I finally found something but then I felt myself run into something metal. I thought I just walked face first into a light pole but I looked in front of me and saw a blue and white female robot. I then quickly stood up and apologized.

You: I'm sorry miss.

I offered my hand to help her up and she looked at me weird.

You: Is everything ok?

???: Yeah it's just, not a lot of people call me miss.

She took my hand and I pulled her up.

You: I'm sorry, I should've been paying attention.

???: It's alright, I should've been the one paying attention.

You: So are you a robot or something?

???: Yes I am. I'm an XJ-9, you can call me Jenny.

You: I'm Y/N

Jenny: That's a nice name, may I ask what you're doing?

You: I was just going home to wait and see if some friends wanted to hang out.

Jenny: Well I'm heading downtown, you wanna come? I'd enjoy the company.

You: Sure I don't see why not.

Jenny: Great, I just need to let my mom know. I'll be right back.

You: I'll be here.

Jenny than ran off and returned 10 minutes later.

Jenny: Ok you ready to go?

You: Yeah, you?

Jenny: Yep.

Me and Jenny then proceeded to walk downtown but was stopped by

???: Jenny what are you doing with this guy?

Jenny: We're going downtown.

???: And you didn't tell me?

Jenny: Sheldon, we aren't together anymore. You don't need to know everything I'm doing.

Sheldon: But what if this guys trys something to you?

You: What could I try to a robot, she'd beat my ass.

Sheldon: I'll beat your ass if I catch you with her again.

You: Whoa chill out, she can hang with whoever she wants.

Sheldon then gets up in my face.

Sheldon: Who are you to speak for her?

You: I can say the same to you. Now get the fuck out of my face.

Sheldon: Or what?

You: I'll knock so much of your teeth people will mistake you for a redneck.

Sheldon: You're just talk.

Sheldon pushes me back and grabs Jenny by the hand and begins to drag her away.

You: You leave her alone.

Sheldon: Oh you're asking for it now.

He begins to walk towards me most likely to hit me so I do what my instincts tell me to. I sprint toward him and wrap my arms around his waist, picking him up and slaming his back onto the ground. He tries to throw a punch but I grab his fist and reel mine back, swinging it forward, making a clean connection with his nose. There was a slight popping sound and his right fist connects with my jaw, and upon doing so he pushes me off him.

Sheldon: You mother fucker!

He threw numerous punches at me and only managed to make a few connect. I can tell that with each swing he missed he got more and more angry.

You: I've had enough.

I catch his left fist and twist it until a loud crack was heard. Sheldon stumbles back and screams in pain.

You: Leave. Now.

Sheldon then nods and turns around to walk away with tears forming in his eyes.

Jenny: You didn't have to hurt him that bad you know, nie at all, I could've handled it.

You: I ain't gonna let anyone treat a woman like that, now let's go before he gets anymore funny ideas.

I grab Jenny's hand and we walk off.

Jenny: You know he's probably gonna try and get back at you right?

You: I'm expecting it, but I'll be ready.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
196K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...