bangtan fam

By sexymandu

I thought it would be fun to try and do a fake chat group with BTS. for the readers and myself it will be int... More

jimin's boi
BANANA MILK
LATE NIGHT THOUGHTS

mochi_mo_lala

17 2 0
By sexymandu

MOCHI_MO_LALA has named the chat LACHIMOLALA NATION.

MOCHI_MO_LALA has changed his name to MOCHI_MOCH.

MOCHI_MOCH has added MIN.YOONGS and 5 others to the chat.

MIN.YOONGS: why am I here?

MOCHI_MOCH: because we don't have a chat so I made one??

MIN.YOONGS: no.

MOCHI_MOCH has changed MIN.YOONGS nick name to LIL.MEOW.MEOW

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: why am I lil.meow.meow??

MOCHI_MOCH: because you're our pet cat. All you do is eat and sleep and you're a little evil...

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: and your everyone's baby what difference does it make?

MOCHI_MOCH has changed his name to BABY_MOCHI:

BABY_MOCHI: you happy now??

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: am I ever?

MEME-MASTER-T: why yes...yes you are

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: Where'd you come from

MEME-MASTER-T: well.......... When 2 ppl luv each other.......

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: and your done.

MEME-MASTER-T: don't you wanna know????

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: oh trust me....I probably know more about it than you do.....right?? @MINS_HOE-SEOK

MEME-MASTER-T: you sure? My mans is a real freak. @KOOKIE.JUNG

KOOKIE.JUNG: why you calling me a freak?

MEME-MASTER-T: a real freak in the sheets right babe?

KOOKIE.JUNG: I already said srry for taking the sheets last night. You still mad bro???

MEME-MASTER-T: YES.

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: this didn't go the way I expected it to....

HANDSOME_GUY: wow and here I thought our maknaes weren't our babies anymore :'(

BABY_MOCHI: why wouldn't they be babies anymore????

HANDSOME_GUY: nvm chim chim lmao.

BABY_MOCHI: ooooh I get it....does that mean I'm not a baby anymore :'(

MEME-MASTER-T: *SPITS OUT BOBA* *ALSO FAINTS*

KOOKIE.JUNG: *DIES OF EMBARRASSMENT*

BABY_MOCHI: what? Didn't I tell you guys...I know for a fact that Jungkook and Taehyung know lol...;-)

KOOKIE.JUNG: JIMIN NO ONE WAS SUPOOSE TO FIND OUT!!

MEME-MASTER-T: wow lol I bet no one here is surprised...I mean Jimin does have nice cakes ;-)

JOONIE.NAM: oof...how did this happen?!!

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: look who decided to join the chat...also Jimin isn't a baby anymore.

HANDSOME_GUY: I never seen this coming...

MINS_HOE-SEOK: how long has this been going on?? Are you guys all like a thing now orrrr......? Because Jimin I thought it was me you and yoongi?

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: *trips over myself because that was suppose to be a secret*...way to go hobi now everyone knows...

MINS_HOE-SEOK: my bad but I thought all three of us were like a thing :-[

BABY_MOCHI: wow this is totally coming off the wrong way...

HANDSOME_GUY changes chat name to JIMIN.IS.A.THOT.

BABY_MOCHI: really seokjinnie hyung???

JOONIE.NAM: you are no longer our soft baby boy.... (TT)

BABY_MOCHI changed his name to SEXY_MANDU

SEXY_MANDU: I've upgraded from mochi to mandu...thanks guys B-)

MINS_HOE-SEOK: how can you do this to me :'((((

MINS_HOE-SEOK has changed his name to BETRAYED.BOII

BETRAYED.BOII: don't expect anything next time you see me. We're done. Right yoongi.

LIL.MEOW.MEOW: I mean it's not like we were exclusive. Let's just let him have fun he is young after all.

SEXY_MANDU: yeah I think I like someone else anyways...like...I like like him.....

MEME-MASTER-T: OMGGGGG WHO IS IT JIMIN YOU GOTTA LET ME KNOW SO I CAN SET YOU UP.

MEME-MASTER-T has changed his name to JIMINS-MATCHMAKER

JIMINS-MATCHMAKER: already then jimin now for your next class I will be monitoring and figuring out who you like. Okay? Don't be surprised when you see me sitting outside the window of your classes.

SEXY_MANDU: I'm leaving

SEXY MANDU has signed off

KOOKIE.JUNG: I'll help you in anyway I can tae.

KOOKIE.JUNG has changed his name to SET.JIMIN.UP

JOONIE.NAM: okay everyone let's sleep I know for a fact all of y'all have to get up early for classes and/or work...it's freaking 1:38 in the morning. Just remember if you don't stop I know where you live......

JIMINS-MATCHMAKER: geez sleep deprived namjoon is not a fun namjoon... Good night hyungs 💜 and babe ;-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
205K 1K 192
Mature content
5.2M 45.9K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
1.2M 56.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...