A's Glitter

By Aliya598

only on RagSan. only my New Os's on RagSan would be added in this! Cover by :Niha creations. More

1. Destiny
3. Love - soul & heart
4. Workaholic And His Bride
Cover & upcoming os
5. The Wrong Number
6. Being Mom - Imperfectly Perfect
7.Cold Boss To Cute Partner
8. Love Is Simple As Complicated
9. Secretary G
10)Because it's still the beginning
11.Crossroads
12)No

2.Distance Love

1.7K 101 28
By Aliya598

Let's begin....

Amit Maheshwari,the greatest business man of the country was found upset this day by his long time assistant cum his friend Rajesh.

Rajesh:what happened sir?any problem?
Amit nods in no..

Rajesh:i am with you for 55 years and you aren't even considering me to share your worries?!
Amit: it's not like that Raju..
Rajesh:then please say I can't see you like this!

Amit:I was thinking about my Sanskar!
Rajesh smiles:Sanskar baba!
Amit:i feel he ...i mean he isn't agreeing for the marriage and i feel the reason is his parents divorce.
Rajesh nods to him:it happens this when couple gets divorced but I don't think he will deny to you since you are his guardian for 22 years.
Amit:but..
Rajesh:i think he is in love with someone or something like that!
Amit:if it is that i am the happiest but i know my sanskar he isn't having anyone in his life.
Rajesh:in that case search a good girl for him the one who is perfect in all terms for him then i think he won't say no.
Amit looks at him.

Rajesh:what are you thinking?previous month chora ji have brought his daughter's alliance for him i think..
Amit:not that chopra's daughter she is so stubborn i have seen her.
Rajesh:saxena ji...
Amit:i am sure his daughter is same like her.total arrogant once she came for a party remember!!
Rajesh:kapoor sahab ki..
Amit:no I can't tolerate that Kapoor's family extra dramatic.
Rajesh:then...yeah verma sahab ki...
Amit:what Raju..verma sharma karte raho tum!!
Rajesh gets silent.

Amit:i want a girl who could be the best for this house and my Sanskar not her father's property.
Rajesh:but status matters no..
Amit glares him..
Rajesh:sorry but..
Amit:suggest me some middle class girl!
Rajesh:middle class..
Amit:what?
Rajesh nods in nothing.

Rajesh:mein dekhta hoon..
He turns while Amit face-palms.
Amit:if you have SOMEONE INFRONT OF YOUR EYES LIKE GHAR KI BACCHI.
Rajesh faces him and thinks:i would see..
Amit annoyed:try to see near you..
Rajesh:near me?yeah..i will enquire my grand daughter if there is some good girls in friends circle.
Amit angrily:buddhu ho tum..here i was indirectly trying to say but you are fixing your grand daughters friends.

Rajesh:sorry sahab.but did you see any girl for sanskar?
Amit:Finally..
Rajesh bit annoyed:then why were you asking me?with your age you lost your mind too..
Amit: don't forget you are aging too.
Rajesh:Go and ask her family.

Amit: that's what i am trying to do but you..!!
Rajesh:but why me?!
Amit:okay..i am directly asking i want Ragini for Sanskar.
Rajesh looks on.

Amit smiles:you only say right Sanskar laakhon mein ek hai.so say you are ready to give Ragini's hand for my Sanskar!
Rajesh:no!
His smile vanishes.
Amit stands:but why?
Rajesh:first of all i am looking for the boy who is of our status.and i got one too yesterday only the boy and his family came to visit us and they saw Ragini and they have told us by today evening they will reply.
Amit fumes:when were you planning to say me?

Amit points to Sanskar's large photo frame on wall:see there.. didn't you find my child like a hero?
He was annoyed.Rajesh was silent.
Amit:who?who put you this in your mind?who brought the proposal for Ragini?
Rajesh was still silent..

Amit:i am asking you something because i am gonna shoot that person and you!
Rajesh:the guy is her classmates brother.2 years back only they asked for Ragini's hand and now Ragini was ready for the marriage so that i thought not to make it late..
Amit:2 years back only..blah blah blah...nowaday girls plots like this also.only few good girls are remained and some of these goes to college for this only to tie their joker brother to the cute innocent girls.

Rajesh:saab ji this is getting high.i am going!
Amit:go and die..
Rajesh glares him angrily.
Amit:then i will get sanskar and Ragini married.
Rajesh: i will write Letter before dying that my death reason is only you.
Amit:Raju...
Rajesh:Saab ji.i can't do anything now.
Amit:call them and tell that you will not get her married.simple.

Rajesh:sorry saab ji even if you punish me also I can't do anything Ragini also liked the relation.
Amit:just think from 2 years they are waiting for Ragini then ladke mein zaroor khot hogi.
Rajesh:Saab please!!

Voice:guys what's happening here?
Both got silent with their continuous arguments and turns and sees Sanskar standing there being confused.while they gave a scared looks which brought a smile on sanskar's face: what happened? Well this was not new but today i feel the matter is something different.

Amit: Actually we were discussing about your marriage.. Hai na Rajuuu...
Rajesh grits his teeth looking at Amit but smiles at sanskar.
To which Sanskar left out a breath:oh oh..
He was about to go.

Amit takes a smart move: sanskar actually i chose a girl for you.
He gave him a look.
Rajesh himself:what will i do now?
Rajesh:Sanskar beta you go get fresh first.
Sanskar nods to him.
Amit:you can never say no to that girl!
Sanskar:why so special?
Rajesh:he is making fun sanskar beta you go..
Sanskar gets confused by the duo.

Amit:because you love and respect her grand father a lot.
Sanskar:dadu,in that case i am not marrying her grandfather.
Amit gets annoyed while Rajesh grins.
Amit: she is Raju's Grand daughter.
Sanskar looks on.

Amit:Sanskar what you feel say directly!
Sanskar was actually lacking words,the point just put him in a trauma he don't want to get married, but he don't deserve this because the feelings was special years back but he himself lost the special in feelings. Other sode it's hos parents who are separated 20 years back and are now having different partners And beside all this he respects and loves Rajesh as Amit.
Sanskar without thinking:okay.

Amit rejoices while Rajesh falls in a great tension.
Sanskar:but don't mind kaka.but i want to meet Your grand daughter before anything.
Amit:done.
Sanskar goes from there.

Amit relieved:finally!!
Rajesh:saab ji.this is wrong what will i say to Ragini and the boy's family.
Amit:i will talk to Ragini but first somehow you just kick that boy.
He goes from there with excitement.
Rajesh: what's all this?

Later Rajesh goes to Amit:no saab I can't do this!!
Amit: why?
Rajesh: see saab you are the top status family and we aren't.if i suddenly cancel this alliance then people will consider that i bound to properties. And Ragini will never agree to this. She is selfless.and I can't just deny to that family.
Amit: can't you just do thus much for me.
Rajesh: I didn't force Ragini for anything not even now but if she herself denies for this proposal then...but I don't think so!!

While here on the other side.

A girl is shown climbing a small hill.and with lots of struggles she climbs it.and everyone there were astonished seeing her.
And she pulls a kid from her back whom she tied.as the kid fall of the cliff due to some accident.

Kid thanks her and move to it's troop while she strictly advice them to kids.

While she moves when a guy called her: Ragini!!
She looks at him he is the guy who is supposed to become her fiance.

Guy:Ragini..i appreciate you what you did but..
Ragini who was smiling..her smile just vanished after his next sentence.
Guy:i mean to say sometines it would be proed as stupidity.you are nit any super women that you will go to save the hanging kid.or sometimes the building.hope after we get married you will enter through door.
He laughs supported by his friends.

Ragini:i just...
Guy:oh come on Ragini,there are specific people to do this.. aur yeh tumne kapde kaise pehne hai?18th century ki heroine lag rahi ho.
She moves from there sadly.

When a old man stops her:i appreciate you kid for the bravery you did.
Though she smiled it didn't reach her eyes.
Many appreciate her.soon she moves to her scooter.which is actually her grand father's scooter which 1990's model.

And her to be fiance comes there with one more mock:now come Ragini i will drop you.
Ragini smiles:no no thanks i have my scooty.

He laughs:you are beautiful Ragini.that's the reason i have waited for you for the 2 years.but you are old fashioned.see even my sister is your friend,she is also a doctor but look at her fashion sense.first of all give this scoother to some scrap deakers i am sure you won't get more than 500.
She was hurt but since her nature was like that so she didn't reply anything.
Guy:listen Ragini you are a doctor when you would go to some conference in future would you just take this old scooter and typically old fashioned clothes..and the look you are giving 60's ki heroine lagti ho.
He laughs again with his own comment.

Ragini sits on her scooter and goes.
While he calks her continuously.but she wipes the unstoppable tears.

She directly goes to home.
Her mother was taking the dried clothes.
Janki:Ragini..
She just hug her and cries.
Janki takes her in and asks her:what happened..
she was crying.and janki makes her sit.
Ragini:maa..am i old fashioned?
Janki smiles:who told you this?
Ragini silently cries.janki wipes her tears.

Ragini: I didn't get much time to look for the fashion..i had one aim in my mind to fulfill dad's last wish.if someone is simple then is it their fault?
Janki wipes her tears:if you were old fashioned then today you would have not been a doctor neither you would be independent.you would have kept yourself inside the home.it is some people's thinking's seeing appearance they judge too early.
Ragini:what if he judges me after marriage too!!
Janki:that means Rahul told you this?
Ragini bends her head.
Janki: Ragini it means he dominated you...i will inform this to dada ji..
Ragini held her hand:no maa dada ji is happy about this..
Janki:you be quite..i really did not like him but was quite but not anymore.if he does something like this after marriage then you will not even say then..i know about you. You are independent it's very less to find girl like you, it's not that he is the last choice.if you are single for rest of the life also no problem but I won't let you suffer in such relations.

Janki calls to Rajesh who was sitting tensed outside the garden.
Rajesh picks the call:haan bahu!
Janki:papa..i wanted to discuss you something.if possible then please do come early as possible!
Rajesh:what happened bahu?
Janki: it's something serious!
Rajesh:okay then i will come now!

Amit:what happened Raju?
Rajesh: I don't know..bahu ne abhi ghar bhulaya hai..
Amit:did that useless guy's family came?
Rajesh: don't call him useless.you would get me heart attack some day saab ji.
Amit:something like that is not permitted to you as i am the boss!
Rajesh tapers his eyes at him and nods his head in utmost annoyance.

After sometime..

Sanskar was sitting in deep thoughts of what he gonna do?
He said to meet Rajesh's grand daughter.
He opens his phone only to find a message only to get regrets and guilt.

*Now you might be thinking what is this regret and guilt...?*

Here Rajesh reach home and Janki when he enters home:papa..we won't get Ragini married to that guy Rahul!
Rajesh:whatt??
It seems God is calling his soul from all the sides!

Rajesh:but why bahu what happened?
Janki then explains him about whatever Ragini told her.
Rajesh also felt it was wrong.

Janki: he had an attitude I didn't like a little!
Rajesh:what now?
Janki:if not this we will have some other relation.it's not that it's necessary to get her married instantly slowly we will..

Rahesh interrupts:Amit saab ji have asked Ragini's hand for Sanskar.
Janki looks on.

After 2 days..

Sanskar asusual was returning from his jogging.
When he noticed Rajesh entering the mansion.
Sanskar from behind:kaka!
He turns to sanskar:yes beta..
Sanskar:you didn't came yesterday.any problem?
Rajesh:n..no nothing!

Sanskar smiles:you can tell me if there is something.
Rajesh:no..
Sanskar:i wanted to ask you something kaka.
Rajesh:with me..
Sanskar:what your grand daughter is doing..i mean don't take me wrong dada ji is in full swing that he forgot every other thing.

Rajesh:umm..she is a doctor in lifeline hospital!
Sanskar:oh..can i just meet her there in hospital!
Rajesh:em..o..ok..okay!!
Sanskar smiles:then i would go around 10 or 10:30..
He goes.

Rajesh have cancelled the wedding when he discussed this to Ragini...
Fb..
Ragini:no dada ji I can't marry the guy who is way too high level then us.
Fb ends..

Sanskar returns: Kaka what's her name?
Rajesh: Ragini mathur.
He smiles and leaves from there.

Later at 10..

Sanskar was in the hospital and he moves to reception.
Sanskar:Dr Ragini mathur!
Ragini who was standing behind him:Yes!
He turns listening her.
But both of them gets shocked seeing each other.

Sanskar:you!
Ragini takes her shivering steps back.once she saw him.
He asked again being shocked:Ragini Mathur.
He sees the name badge on her coat.he smiles emotionally.
While she was expressionless.

"Jinke bina zindagi adhoori thi..woh aaj meri aankhon ke samne hai.dil bezuban sa hogaya tha.ki woh mujhe apnayegi ya nahi?par jab woh meri zindagi mein wapas aa hi gayi hai tho mein usse kabhi nahi chodne wala.kabhi nahi"
He thought in his mind with the brod charming smile.
(Without whom the life was incomplete.today she is standing in front of me.My heart is blank with the thought that would she accept me or not.but when she have entered back in my life then i am not gonna leave her ever.")

Without thinking anything:where have you been all these years?
She didn't replied to him.
Sanskar:i have searched you every possible places chashmish.

Sanskar:i am really sorry and...I Love You Chashmish.
He was about hold her cheeks and she steps back instantly.
Ragini:sorry i think you are confused me to be someone else.
Saying this she turns and moves.

And the next moment tears rolls down her cheeks.
She immediately covers her mouth through her palms to prevent the sobs.she controls herself.

"Bohoth mushqil se apne iss dil ko sambhalna seekh gaye hai.ab koi farak nahi padta ki aap hamare saamne hai bhi ya nahi apnane ki tho dhoor ki baat ho gayi.yeh aansu hai apne badnaseebi ke liye hai humne kabhi aapse pyaar kiya tha."she thought it in herself.
(With much difficulties i learnt controlling my heart.now it doesn't matter if you are standing infront of me or not then accepting you is far away from this. And these tears are for my misfortune that i was been in love with you.")

Flashback.

Inter college meet.

Ragini was been selected from her college to go to the most popular college in Mumbai.
Ragini was not only brilliant in studies but also the activities.it was a 20 days trip.

Ragini enters the college and she was amused to see it.
And sees around to the students there.they were moving as a free bird.

Ragini was moving inside and was about to step inside the building.when someone dash on to her.she winces.and that girl looks at her angrily.
Girl:why are you just entering in this way?
Ragini:sorry but i am here for the inter college fest!
Girl: it's on that way why are you being here...

Voice: Niti.. don't boss around her.let her go!!
Niti looks at him confused who is actually revealed to be Sanskar.
She shrug her shoulder.

Raini faces him and smiles a little!
While he smiles in return.
And moves to her:hai Sanskar.
He forwards his hand to her.
And she smiles and shakes her hand with him.
He turns his face to niti and cross smiles which Ragini didn't notice.
He frees his hand while Ragini gets startled seeing the red stain in her palm.
While the both laughs.

She smiles which makes both confused.
Niti audible to Sanskar:why is she smiling?
Sanskar too confused:i.. I don't know!

She sees the board of washroom and goes there.
Soon comes there washing her hands.
Niti:why did you smile?
She smiles:i felt to..
She goes.

Niti:isko kya hua..
Sanskar:first time someone just smiled at us?
Niti:yeah..
Voice:what?
They turns and finds samaira.

Samaira:Sanskar..you need to go now.and All the best.
She hug him while Niti yawns.
Once samaira sees her she presents herself as smiling.

Samaira:do well!!
Niti:all the best!

Sanskar goes.

Ragini was entering another building where the fest is going on.
When she was about to enter the room she could feel the water.
As sanskar poured a water on her head.
He passes by her with a winning smirk.

Ragini was annoyed but she couldn't show it to him.there was something stopping in her when he is in front of her.
While he was waiting for her to shout at him.it was quite many days that he didn't disturb someone.but now he got someone.

Sanskar turned to her with a smile which itself was saying his prank:hey.it wasn't intentional!
She just goes from there..
He was annoyed that she isn't annoyed with him.

After sometime Ragini enters the auditorium and finds the seat only beside Sanskar who was sitting on the corner seat.smirk was crawling on his lip.
She knew that he would have something in his mind so he is throwing his smirk on her.
She moves to him and checks the seat is having any problem.

Sanskar:any problem?
Ragini was about to sit.
Sanskar:wait i know i have disturbed you a lot that now you are scared of sitting beside me.
She didn't say anything.
Sanskar:or better say you are feeling that i would have done something on your seat..
He stood and sits on that:you can take this.
She smiles a little.while he smiles back.
She crosses him and sits on the seat only to fall on the ground.
She winces and looks at him who was smiling seeing her.

Sanskar:oh shit.how did the seat broke?it was fine a second ago?
Even now she couldn't take her annoyance and anger on him.

Ragini tries to stand he forwards his hand to her.to which she herself stands.and was about to move.ehen Sandkar quickly fixes the dislocated seat.
Ragini was about to move when Sanskar:hey...look there the organizers have arrived.and there's no other seat too..
Ragini without having the option sits on the seat.checking it once again!

Soon the programme starts and Ragini looks at sanskar who seeing front.
He feels her gaze and turns to her only to find her concentrating keenly on speech given by some professor.
He smiles:you do have small face why this big LCD over it?
She immediately turns to him.
While he laughs.

Just then the professor:Sanskar..
Sanskar close his eyes in frustration and looks at the professor.
And professor points to Ragini:and you.both stand.
Ragini stands followed by sanskar.

Both were standing till the inaugural function completes.

Sanskar: don't you get annoyed or should i say you are not fixing it with words.
She looks at him and again the professor caught them.

After sometime.
Ragini was seen placing the books on the rack.
And sanskar was seeing her.
It was the punishment to them to prepare the auditorium for the first round of the contest.

Sanskar:are you a human?why don't you take out your anger on me?
She herself don't have answer for this then how would she answer him.

Ragini tries to put the banner.
While he held the banner:i will do it.
She pulls it from him and fixes it at the instructed place.

And in next moment a paper plane hit her.
She looks at Sanskar.who acts of placing the books which was already placed by her.
She ignores.

And once she finishes with it she picks up her bag and moves out.
Sanskar who didn't turn from the rack doesn't know about her going from there.
Sanskar:at least check my note dear and reply by writing if you don't wanna...
He turns to find no one..

He smiles:this girl...
While outside Samaira was burning anger seeing this.
She goes from there.

After sometime..
Ragini was moving to the auditorium..
When Samaira stops her:look.. I don't know who you are but i am warning you stay away from Sanskar.keep distance with him.
By warning her she goes from there.

Ragini moves to auditorium this time she was early to the auditorium.
She goes and sits at one of the middle seat.soon one by one joins there.
And sanskar comes there he gives look to all around the auditorium and Ragini quickly covers the book on to her face.but she was too late to do that.

Sanskar quickly climbs the stairs and a guy was sitting beside Ragini.
Sanskar:get up and sit on some other place.
Guy:why?you go and sit.
Sanskar pulls him away :abey hatt na!
He sits:hai!
Ragini ignores.

She was about ask the girl beside her to change the seat.
When Sanskar:see the organizers came.
Ragini to the girl:can you exchange my seat....
Sanskar passes his hand from Ragini to the girl:hai.sanskar!
Girl smiles and shakes her hand with him.
Ragini tries to stand but was locked by both of their hands.
She rub her forehead a bit.

Soon the programme starts.
It was of sharing each of their thoughts regarding the poverty.
One by one goes shares.and it was Ragini's turn.
She stands but sanskar was busy playing subway surf in his phone.
While she:excuse me.
Sanskar:excused.

Ragini:please i need to go.
Sanskar:no need.sit!
She forcefully passes by him and goes.
His phone falls down.
He being annoyed tries to see her but looking around he finds her in stage.
He picks the mobile and looks at her speech!

Once she finishes with it she comes back.
And after then it was Sanskar's turn:hey chashmish..about what i have to speak?
She gave him a look.
Sanskar:come on say..okay don't say
he goes.

He goes to the stage and sees the banner and understands about what he should speak.

Soon the programme finishes and winner is announced as Ragini.
Few of them congratulates her.

Ragini smiles and moves out with her award.
Sanskar:chashmish..
He stood in front of her: congratulations!!
She smiles don't know what happens to her when he speaks her with a smile. Though he is a jerk who disturbs her everywhere.

He goes from there.

Soon looking around the college Ragini passes by the spots court when a volleyball hit her back.
She curves her lip being annoyed and turns and find Sanskar with his gang.
She moves.

Niti:she is the superwomen i guess.she can face anything.
Sanskar:strange.. don't know what all i did to her but she...wait i'll be right here.

He followed her.
And he sees her admiring something.
And she was admiring the portrait of Mahatma Gandhi ji.
Sanskar curve his lip down:oh..Gandhi fan!

He smiles and moves to her:hey chashmish.
She looks at him with a small smile which she had while admiring the portrait.

Sanskar:can i ask you one question?
She nods blinking her eyes.
Sanskar: don't you feel frustrated!
Ragini nods..
Sanskar: then how you express it?
Ragini:waiting for my time..
Sanskar gives her a look:really?

She moves.
While he shouts behind her: it's not waiting chashmish it's making that time.
Ragini moves she unknowingly smiles and there is some unnamed feelings in her for him.

While samaira looked jealous!

Some days passed and sanskar constantly disturbed her to which Ragini didn't even do something.which asusual annoyed him.but the feelings in Ragini was taking the tight grip over her.

Sanskar was talking with niti.
Ragini who was passing by hit his back lightly with her elbow and passes from there quickly he turns and sees samaira who was talking with someother girl.
Sanskar:sam??
Samaira:Thank God you noticed me at least.
Sanskar: it's not like that ...
And they talks like that.

While Ragini who was seeing him from far smiles but soon she goes and sits on seat outside in the college garden.calls her professor and studies down the classes which she missed.

Sanskar sees her and smiles.
Niti pats him:broh?are you fine?
Sanskar: i am feeling that time has come to make myself fine.
Niti:wah wah and it's all because of chashmish!!

Sanskar looks at her realises what he said.
Niti:so?
Sanskar smiles: there's nothing like that?
Niti:like that??
Sanskar: like you think.
Niti: explain it!
Sanskar: Niti..
Niti laughs:okay..
Sanskar: it's too early to name it!
Niti:then why do you disturb her..
Sanskar:i don't know..i am tired of disturbing her to see her taking out her frustration but she doesn't get tired of staying silent truly the fan of Gandhi ji

Niti:between what's her name?
Sanskar:oh teri I don't even know that!
Niti:wow.. tomorrow is the last day and she will go then..
Sanskar:how about arranging a party tomorrow night and inviting her.
Niti nods:great.

Ragini was writing something!
When Sanskar sits beside her. She quickly close her diary and looks at him being nervous.

Sanskar:what is there in it?
He tries to take it while she pulls it away.
And then places it inside her bag.

Sanskar: tomorrow night there's a party. I want you to join.
Ragini smiles: Thankyou but... tomorrow evening i have a train to catch.
Sanskar: can't you postpone it for day after?pretty please.
When he requested her she couldn't resist him. And nods.
Sanskar: i will myself pick you.

He was about to go when he was been interrupted by her:can i ask you one question?
He faces her.
Ragini: what i have to face tomorrow?so that i can come prepared..
She asked it so innocently that he didn't had a answer..

Ragini smiles:i was kidding..but you do really been a prankster and i think you don't like me too then what made you invite me to the party?

All this was seen by samaira.

Sanskar:sangath ka asar..spent 19 days sitting beside one so ...
He smiles and goes.
While she smiles and opens the diary where she made his sketch and also written I LOVE YOU.

niti stops him in his way:did you ask her name?
Sanskar: oh shit.
Niti jokingly saya:when she is with you..you don't value her and when she won't be with you then you will realise her value..
She goes but her words did leave a mark on him.

Samaira sit beside Ragini:so you love sanskar?
Ragini was nervous.
Samaira:i saw your diary?why don't you propose him?i am sure he do have some feelings for you.
Ragini:but you..
Samaira:oh come on girl..sometimes you should not wait for the right time.once you will go it's no chance that you meet him again.if he says no to you also then you won't have regret that you didn't confessed years later!
Ragini thinks..
Samaira:but I don't think so he will say no to you!
Ragini looks at her
Samaira:i can help you if you need some..
Ragini looks on..

Next day..
Inter college fest ends..

And it was the party..

Sanskar comes to the place where he asked Ragini to come and he was mesmerised seeing her in the black gown.
His heart was beating abnormally.

Before he could meet he was covered by his gang and samira drags her with her.
Which sanskar sees.
He sees then discussing Ragini was smiling.which made him to smile.but what made him confused was when did samaira get close to her?

He soon moves to them but Ragini have left from there.
Sanskar:what were you both speaking?
Samaira:nothing sanskar!!
Sanskar:say sam..

Samaira:why did you call her here?
Sanskar looks at her confused.
Samaira:she want to propose you..
Sanskar looks on shocked his lip was breaking into smile.

Samaira:but the fake one.
Sanskar :what?
Samaira:before going she wanted to teach you a lesson ..i think she do have a big plan.
Sanskar remembers her word "waiting for my time."
Before he could get grip over his feelings and name it.his mind was just poisoned.
Sanskar:let me see what she will do.

Ragini was shivering with the nervousness and ties a ribbon on to her diary.
Which had all her feelings for him.

Soon the party starts.

Ragini moves to sanskar he sees her.

Ragini:i wanted to talk to you something!
Sanskar smiles:i know.
She tries to control her blush: you know..i mean..
Sanskar:you love me right?
She looks on shocked but soon smiles.

He turns to the guest:hey my dear friends..this girl in front if me loves me!
Niti sees them confused while samaira smirks.

Niti looks at Ragini and a diary in her hand.

Sanskar:but what do you think Ms chashmish i will fall on your trap?well i should have think that how did accept it so easily when i called you to the party?to your kind information i can't think of loving you..
While the guest there laughs
A guy:what sanskar?this girl?she is definitely not your type..
Sanskar:that's been a tough luck..
And he was about to say "how was my this prank?"

He notices tears in her eyes.
She quickly leaves from there.
Sanskar looks on confused.
And samaira rejoices.

After sometime..
Sanskar stood near a window.he wentvin search of her but didn't get her.
Samaira starts to tell bad about Ragini.he didn't utter a word

While here niti notices the same diary in a dustbin.
She opens it and sees all her feelings and many of his sketch.with different expression.

She quickly goes in search of Sanskar.
And sees sam.
She immediately pulls her and slaps:tell me the truth you are behind all this right.
Sanskar:niti..
Niti:no matter how much you disturb someone but i thought you can never hurt someone.but you did it sanskar.
Samaira:niti.
Niti:will you tell the truth or should i do the better treatment.
Samaira gets scared.
Niti was about to slap her again.
Samaira:i only told her to propose sanskar once i got to know she loves him.but sanskar i love you more than anything.
Sanskar :and you said to me that she is ....
Samaira interrupts in anger:then what i am supposed to do..i wanted to end all your feelings for her.
Sanskar:i already lost her by listening to you.and this day have also lost you.whom i thought be a friend is....
Samaira:sans..
Sanskar:go from here before i do anything wrong.

Samaira goes from there with the tears in her eyes.
While niti places the diary in his hand and goes.
Niti:sone people doesn't get hurt by any actions on them but the words are enough like a dangerous poison.and She is one of them.she brought this to give you.but you gave her big enough thing may be she thought it's not enough to give you.
She goes from there.

Sanskar opens the diary and unknowingly tears rolls down his cheeks.

Flashback ends..

Ragini washes her face and wipes the droplets on her face with a cloth.
And turns and was shocked to find the person in front of her.

It was Rahul.

Rahul: what's all this Ragini?
Ragini was silent.
Rahul:i have waited for you for the 2 damn years and you just ditched me in just 2 days!
Ragini:i am sorry for that but I can't meet your expectations!
She was about to pass by him when he held her arm:you just can't do like this to me.do you think me as a mad.
She was uncomfortable in his hold.
She tries to free her arm.
Rahul:you have to become mine.
He pulls her close to him.and she pushes him in all her force.
And slaps him.

She opens the door when he held her again.
And she struggles in his hold.
When a hand pulls his hand away and revealed to be Sanskar.
And pushes him away.

Rahul:how dare you to come in between us?
Sanskar:i should dare only how can i leave bus stand goon like you to touch my fiance.
Ragini gave a look at him.

Rahul:wow it's you after me.
Sanskar looks at Ragini and then at him.
Rahul:bro stay out of this..she is mine.
Sanskar:bro i just got know her name that's Ragini..(he looks at her)mine?you look like a well educated but zaroor 4th fail hoge.oh oh but 4th students are too intelligent then you they would atleast know to read her name.which is on her coat as well on the table and also outside the door.
Rahul angrily was about to punch him.he moves aside in the nick of time.he punch on the wall and winces.

Sanskar:ch ch ch...lag gayi na?i told you for this you need intelligence but see what you did to yourself?!
Rahul grits his teeth :you gonna pay for this.
Sanskar:pay for what?oh..now i got it.chashmish treat him.
Ragini looks at him.
Sanskar:what?treat him?if i was a doctor i would have done it.

He pulls Rahul's fist holding his wrist so tight that he winced a hard.
Sanskar:do you think it would be fractured.
She quickly was about to move.
Sanskar:doctor??bad manners you cannot leave your patient to wince here.
He holds his wrist so tight that he winced and shouts a little.
Ragini without having choice comes back and quickly cleans the blood stains while he adores her.

And Rahul was wincing hard as he was tightening his grip each second.
She quickly first aids and goes from there.
Sanskar push him:ab ghar jake so jaa..
And he follows her.

Ragini just runs hiding from sanskar.
She goes out of the hospital when she felt something grabbing her and in next moment she was in his car.and he drives too fast.

Ragini who was shocked of all this:stop the car.what are you doing?
He had a same old smirk.
Ragini:i do have patients to attend.please!!
Sanskar:okay one question.don't you remember me?
Ragini:no!
He speeds up.

Ragini:please stop the car.
She was too scared of the speed.
Sanskar: don't you remember me?
Ragini:no!!
He slow down seeing her too much scared.

Sanskar:okay let me introduce myself.Sanskar Maheshwari!
Ragini:damn what's wrong with you?
Sanskar:wrong.i was...but now no!!
Ragini:Sanskar please stop the car.
Sanskar:did you realise first time you called my name..between i wanted to tell you that i came to meet not knowing you but see my luck.
Ragini angrily:i said stop the car!

Sanskar:not now.. after 6 years i met you.that too you were in this place i didn't knew that too Rajesh kaka's grand daughter..
Ragini:how you know about my...
Sanskar interrupts her with a smile: it's good that you don't remember me.so everything is new.our marriage is gonna get fixed.i like this girl so so much...
Ragini was just looking at him like he is an alien!

Sanskar:what happened?
Ragini:please stop the car.
He doesn't..
Ragini: don't you understand in simple sentence.
And in next moment he stops in front of the hospital.
Ragini gets down the car.

Sanskar:Ragini..
She stops.
Sanskar: beautiful name to the beautiful person!
Ragini moves from there.while he smiles.

After sometime..

He goes back to the mansion and he was all smiling.
Amit caught him:Sanskar..
Sanskar smiles at him broadly and hugs him:Thankyou.
Amit:but..
Sanskar:i met Ragini today..
Amit smiles:really..
Rajesh who was passing by stops listening them.
Sanskar:and i like her!!

Amit:what??
He sees Rajesh:Raju jaa mithai leke aa...
Rajesh was in fear but still was about to go but was stopped by Amit:arey you gonna become my samdhi.you sit i will only bring!
Rajesh:no need i will bring..
He goes.

Amit:need to inform your parents.
Sanskar held his hand:i find kaka is disturbed of something first clear it then we will see further.

Rajesh brings the sweets.
Amit picks a sweet and feeds Sanskar.
Amit was about to put sweet on Rajesh's mouth.
Rajesh:i am diabetic..
Amit puts the sweet on his mouth still.
Sanskar moves to his room and his eyes falls on Rajesh's phone which is rings and he smiles widely seeing the caller ID.

He picks the call.
And moves to room.
Ragini:dada ji...i wanted to talk to you.i had already told you right i am not willing to marry any rich kid.
He mouths:kid?
Ragini:and still you sent him to hospital?

Sanskar:what is the problem?
Ragini: I have already told you previous night even mumma too agreed with me.please dada ji i have not asked anything from you till now but please listen to me this time.
Sanskar:no sorry it can't happen..
Then she realised the voice.
Sanskar:what happened?
Ragini:you..
Sanskar:finally remembered me?
Ragini was about to disconnect the call.
Sanskar: don't even think to disconnect..
Ragini looks on.

Sanskar:or else..
Ragini:or else what?
Sanskar:i have a sweet memory from you.i will show it to everyone and say that you and i love each other from long time.
Ragini:you don't have anything!
Sanskar was seeing the each pages of her diary:i have..try to remember what you had left behind.you have left 2 things with me!
Ragini thinks:no I didn't..

Sanskar:then go on tell your dada ji to cancel the wedding but before you do that i would show those memories!
Ragini was silent.
Sanskar: don't think too much..

Ragini disconnects the call.
While Sanskar quickly feeds her number in his phone and he places Rajesh's phone on the same table.

He was too happy to the fact that at least she is back in his life.though she is angry and hurt because of him.
He calls niti.
Niti:Yo sanky!!
Sanskar:sab badal jata hai par tu nahi badlegi..
Niti: it's true..but why so sudden Mr Sanskar.woh bhi pehle wale andaaz mein?koi mil gayi kya?
Sanskar:koi nahi..woh mil gayi..

Niti who was watching movie with pop corn holding her baby bump.
Niti:kya?samaira??
Her husband:niti calm down.
Niti scolds him: tum chup raho.

Sanskar:duffer..samaira aur koi nahi..
Niti:arey i mean that samaira..leave her that chashma wali what's her name?
Sanskar:Ragini..
Niti stands and was about to dance but her husband stops her.
Niti:i want to dance..now don't make it late confess your love!
Sanskar:i did..
Niti:what?wow..what did she say?
Sanskar:she told me that i am confused to someone else!
Niti:then what are you expecting she should welcome you with flowers?
Sanskar:forget it..but you know one more thing.
Niti:no!
Sanskar: she is my would be...
Niti:would be what?
Sanskar:my would be ..
Niti:arey i am asking you would be..oh..you mean wife.
Sanskar:yeah something like that!

Niti:how did she agree man?mein hoti tho tujhe chappal se maarti.
Sanskar:yaar niti.you are encouraging me or discouraging me?
Niti:i said if it was me!

Sanskar:but she is angry with me.i just blackmailed her and I don't know how much it did affect her!

While on the other side..
Ragini was thinking what he might have?
"Diary?"she utters.
Ragini:no that priceless jerk can't be ...but there's something.
She deeply thinks :i will make the history to repeat again.you yourself will leave me but this time as per my plan.
She thinks something being determined.

Night.
Ragini was sleeping..
And her phone rings and she sees the unknown number in shrinking eyes.
Ragini:hello..
Person other side:Dr Ragini.. it's an emergency can you please come out i am standing outside.
Ragini:okay but..

On the other side Sanskar disconnects the call and he was standing out of her home.
She comes out picking up her bag.placing few of the medical instruments.
She goes out.

And she sees the car outside and the person whose back was faced to her.
Ragini:excuse me!
And he turns..
Ragini glares him:you!

And she notices something in his hand it was the teddy and heart in between where it has written sorry!

Ragini nods her head and goes back.
She opens the door and moves inside.
But turns to see him.
While he signs her the heart!

She closes the door!

Jaanewafa hoke bekaraar
Barson kiya maine intezaar
Par kabhi tune nahin
Ye sab kaha jo ab kaha

She remembers his confession.
Ragini:when i finally moved on why are you here?

While Sanskar stood outside with a sad smile:i am sorry chashmish...

Next day..

Amit comes to their home.
Since it was sunday and it was her off Ragini was watering the plants.
She sees him.

After talking there with janki.

Amit:can i take Ragini with me..?
Janki smiles and nods:but Ragini..
Amit:Ragini you won't mind it right.
Ragini just smiles weakly.

Soon they sit in car.
Amit just on starts praising about Sanskar.
Ragini just didn't reply anything.
After praising about him for almost 20 minutes.
Amit:i know you are hurt because of Sanskar.
She immediately looks at him.

Amit:sanskar have never hid anything from me but this time he did.i was thinking that it might be his parents divorce that stopped him from getting married.but i think the reason is different.I don't know for how long he hid his pain and guilt and sleep he used to utter one word that's Chashmish.

She bends her head.

Amit:whenever i asked about this he somehow denied.he only accepted to marry because of your dada ji as i just blackmailed him but there was something after he met you.the different old sanskar.who used to talk non stop and his smile wasn't vanishing but still there was a guilt.i heard him talking to his best friend.and got to know that you are the same.
Ragini just looks on.

Amit: he was the one who used disturb every single person around him and transformed himself to be the responsible person.and the sole reason is you.don't think i am trying to add him in your good books.but this is the truth.i don't know what he did to you.but it was his nature he was small when his parents got separated and i just spoiled him out with the name of love.

They reach the mansion..

Amit:destiny again brought you both in front of each other.
Ragini didn't speak anything.

After few days.Sanskar frequently used to irritate her.so that she accept him because earlier he tried to irritate her.he also blackmailed her of not to cancel the wedding.now she also knows about the Samaira's plottings as it was explained to her by Niti.but still she didn't wanted to forgive him.

Sanskar was jogging.sits on the seat near by and a strong force falls on his head that was basketball.he winces and turns to find no one.
He got annoyed:yeh bacche na..ouch...
He rub his hair.
He threw away the ball and moves when he remembered incident with Ragini when he threw ball on her.

Ragini who was hiding behind the bush:revenge 1 successful.

Sanskar returned home after his jogging...
And he enters his room..
Ragini was hiding behind his bed.
She bites her nails in fear.

But she peeps and sees him who was drinking water and sliding his mobile feeds.and he was moving towards the couch.
Ragini was seeing him being excited this time.

Just then he got a call and he moves towards the window.while she gets disappointed.
And he again comes back:let me get fresh.
Ragini herself:no first sit at couch.

Sanskar:umm no..let me just sit for 10 mins.
Ragini:yes good boy!
Sanskar moves to bed.
Ragini herself:arey arey..bed is to sleep.go and sit at couch.
He sees his protein shake on the couch.he moves to couch.

Ragini:sit na why are you seeing like this!
He was analysing the couch which looked different.
Ragini:did he got doubt?

And next moment he sits only to wince falling on the ground:ouch.
Ragini giggles.

He heard the giggles while she realises what she did.
Sanskar stands and himself:Chashmish!!

There were no sounds for a minute.
Ragini: what's he doing?anyhow revenge 2 successful.

Sanskar locks the door without making the sounds.and looks at the keys with a wide smile.
Sanskar:chashmish!
Ragini got feared.
Sanskar:i know you are here!
Ragini herself:how did he got to know this?
Sanskar:because i expected this only from you my dear.
He pulls away the curtains but finds none.
Ragini face-palms.

He slowly checks the wardrobes.and then he sees the bed.and moves to it.hiding behind it covering her face.
Ragini could feel the gaze.
She close her eyes tightly.
Sanskar:haaye...if you were sitting on the bed instead of here.
She looks at him: don't try double meaning on me.
Sanskar laughs: is this double meaning?
Ragini: i know about what were you speaking!
Sanskar:about what i was speaking?

Ragini stands and quickly moves to the door.while he smiles and tries to open the door but it went in vain.
Ragini:where are the keys?
He rotates the keys around his index finger:hum tum ek kamre mein bandh ho aur chaabi kho jaaye.
He covers the keys in his fist.

Ragini murmurs:flop plan!!
Ragini:please give me the keys or else.
Sanskar:or else what?
Ragini: i will shout!!
Sanskar:yeah shout ..shout!
She was about to bang the door.

Sanskar:chashmish..just think you are in my room i came alone.oh shit what will they think of you?already marriage is after 8 months.anyhow it will happen in 8 days.anyhow i would be benefitted.shout shout!
Ragini curves her lips down and murmurs:utterly flop plan!

Ragini with extra sweet tone:i am sorry Sanskar please give me the keys.i have to go hospital!
Sanskar:Aww..but it's Sunday.

Ragini stammers with new reason: do..ctor's does..n't have sun..sunday's.please it's emergency.
Sanskar:but i have no mood.

Ragini angrily:will you give or not?
Sanskar:on one condition!
Ragini:what is it?
Sanskar:please accept my apologies!
Ragini stays silent.
Sanskar: please.

Ragini nods in no.
Sanskar: okay then stay here.

Ragini: open the door.
He comfortably sits on the bed relaxing his legs on the bed.
Ragini: i am hungry.
Sanskar: then hunt me.
She glares him and picks the vase and throws towards him.

He holds the vase:do you want to kill me?
She moves to the windows.
Sanskar:earlier i wanted you to get annoyed a little but you didn't but now you get annoyed a lot.

Ragini sees him:i am not your type right.am a chashmish.may be a nerd or a weak to you.
Sanskar:it was the thing i thought earlier.at that party i realised that you are too strong with your own self confidence.but i break you.
He stopped.

Sanskar:please give me one last chance.please!
She nods in no.
Sanskar:forget it.at least we can start new forgetting all those..

Ragini:agar aaj meine maan bhi liya tho tum phir kisi aur din kisi aur ke baathon se meri mazzak udaoge.aisa kyu hota hai na pehla pyaar hamesha galath insaan se hota hai.kuch bhi karo kahi na kahi kuch tho choot hi jaata hai.
(If today i listened to you then some day you come to some others words and then you will make fun of me. Why it happens to no first love always happens to the wrong person. Whatever you do some or the other thing will be left behind.)

Sanskar:par ab jo lauta hai woh badal gaya hai tumse hi pyaar karta hai Ragini...
(And now the one is returned he is changed and only loves you Ragini)
He cups her cheeks:I Love you Ragini.i had thought that I won't get you back ever in my life but you are back.please give me one chance to rectify the previous day.
She was lost in his words but soon composes.

Ragini pushes his hand and picks the keys and opens the door and goes from there.
Amit sees it.
Sanskar hits the wall in anger: how do i gain her apologies???how do i??

Ragini was sitting on the park and was crying..
Someone sits beside her and she sees Sanskar.

Sanskar:i am sorry that i blackmailed you..
He places the diary in between them.
Sanskar:this is the thing i had with me.i don't want to see you hurt because of me anymore.i won't come back in your life again.
She looks at him.and he stands.

And in the next moment she shouts his name but it was too late someone hit his head with the hockey stick.
He winces.
It was Rahul who hit him.
Sanskar falls on the ground.
He was about to hit him again.but she holds the stick.
She was in tears already and pushes him with all her force.
His gang joins there.

While Ragini moves to him:Sanskar..
She pats him but he was unconscious and she could feel her palm wet and sees the blood stains.
Ragini:Sanskar open your eyes.
She shouts for the help.
When Rahul held her and drags her but sanskar was holding her hand tightly though he was unconscious.
Rahul's gang its sanskar with the stick.so that he leave her.soon his grip loosened.
She begs Rahul to leave them.

Ragini: Sanskar..
She shouts for help.
When a kid sees this,it was the same kid whom she save from falling.
He immediately runs from there.

Rahul:he was trying to be hero that day.now see how he is lying on the ground.and i was waiting for you but you..
Ragini angrily:what waiting?i have already told you that I can't love anyone else then one person. And which waiting you are speaking?i know how you waited...
He is the person who changes the girl like a outfits.
Ragini:i have waited for him for the whole 6 years.i only love him and you just..
Rahul drags her with him.she struggles in his hold.
Rahul:today i will mark you as mi..
But his words stopped when she isn't moving.
While she sees Sanskar who was holding her other hand.but he was weak.he could stand properly.

But Rahul was scared to see the people there who were having the rods and sticks.
They approach them.his show off gang just ran away from there.
He got scared and he too runs from there.

Sanskar breathing heavily:i..i heard that..
Ragini cryingly:what?
Sanskar:if you act unknown abhi mar jaunga mein.
She hit him on his chest:you won't let me live in peace right.
He nods in no.
She hug him finally:I Love You.
He smiles:if this was it,i would have done this long back by calling the rented goons.
She glares him.
Sanskar:sorry sorry..now don't go away again andI Love you too.
She smiles through tears

Next day..

Sanskar was in hospital.
Ragini enters the room.
Sanskar:Chashmish very early you came.you didn't come after treating!
She didn't reply.
But was seeing the reports.
Sanskar:why are you not talking to me?

Ragini:what is all this?i have told you right to stay away from me?
Sanskar:Ragini..
Ragini was about to go..
Sanskar:Ragini yesterday..
Ragini: yesterday what?
Sanskar: we just confessed..
Ragini:sorry when? I don't remember.
Sanskar:whatt?
Ragini bit angrily: it's better you remember your limits.
She goes while he looks on shocked as well as he was hurt and confused.

Just hpthen he could feel his breath held and the tight force of water on his face.
He sees her shocked
Ragini: Revenge 3 successful my dear to be husband.what you thought you can only play the prank Mr.to be husband?
He just placed hand on his thumping heart:you just scared me!
He smiles:revenge and all and that too you.
Ragini:i told you right waiting for my time.and still many more to go.
Sanskar:i am ready for everything but please don't leave me.
She smiles.

Soon their families comes there.

Amit audible to sanskar:finally my idea only helped you right.
He shared the plan with rented goons but sanskar denied.
Sanskar smiles:yeah.

Rajesh trying to listen: what's going on.
Amit:nothing..i was telling him that i and you are turning relatives.
He cross his eyes but soon smiles sarcastically:wow.we all didn't knew it only.
And then laughs:from now on i am not calling you saab ji..but
Amit:but what will you call me?
Rajesh:Samdhi ji...
And they hugs.
Janki talks with sanskar and then at amit and Rajesh about their Sanskar.
Amit: it's decided we won't wait till 8 months.how about getting them married in a month.
And they agrees

While sanskar smiles raising his eyebrows at Ragini.
And she winks at him and immediately looks other side.
He widens his eyes acts falling placing his palm on his chest.
She smiles.

If the root of any relationship is strong then no storm can destroy it.
And they lived happily ever after.

End

So how's it?
I know this is lame but bare it for me😁

8,793 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 432 10
fan fiction
23.7K 2.6K 13
Credit for beautiful cover @the_fantasy_world__ Thank you so much Avika for the lovely cover page...๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ 9 months... A beautiful journey of creat...
181K 14.4K 65
short stories on sidnaaz.... 1. Big boss connection week - completedโœ”๏ธ 2. Bigboss13 connection week- completed โœ”๏ธ 3. Narazgi - Ongoing..
254K 13.9K 32
Love can't be found where it doesn't exist, nor can be Hidden where it truly does. ~~~ William Shakespeare A bunch of short stories for yo...