PRETTY THEFT

Por JibootiesJams

When Jimin pickpockets Seoul's biggest gang leader, he ends up stealing a lot more than his wallet. "Any last... Mais

♚ ♚ ♚
Prologue
O N E [M]
T W O
T H R E E
Update Schedule!
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
SEVEN PT.1 [M] /3
SEVEN PT.2 [M] /3
SEVEN PT.3 [M] /3
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE PT. 1
TWENTY-ONE PT .2
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR 1/2
TWENTY-FOUR 2/2
25

ELEVEN

2.4K 141 86
Por JibootiesJams

?HOBI'S P.O.V¿

His skin felt slimy beneath my finger as I poked at his cheek,
"He's not dead, right Hyungie?"

I couldn't help my smile, thinking of all the possibilities as Namjoon hummed uninterested beside me,
"He only received a quarter of my originally planned dose. Plus, the Atropa belladonna had been extremely watered down and even with my crossbred ingredients, the amount of venom from my Red Indian Scorpion shouldn't have caused—"
Namjoon sighed, apparently catching onto my loss of interest as I continued poking Jimin's face.
He instead, settled with a,
"No. He isn't dead, Hobi,"

My smile dropped at the news,
"Oh...I just assumed. I mean, since he lost so much blood after all,"

Namjoon hummed again,
"He must've been allergic to one of the active ingredients. I've never seen a reaction that severe before,"
I scowled, turning away from the blonde as he continued to take notes.
How boring.

With an upset 'hmpf' I was quick to turn my attention back towards our little captive.
Despite the number of hours he'd been asleep, he still sat very unconscious in his chair. His thin wrists had already been rubbed to a bloody draw, the thick rope ties only digging deeper into his skin as I pushed him again. I giggled watching his head fall back lifelessly.

He was pretty.

With his black hair cut stylishly to frame his cute small face. Jawline sharp, while his cheeks, lips, and nose so plump. His body was muscular yet all so thin and feminine in the right places.
Those dainty earrings falling so enticingly from his ears— Those of which I was never allowed to wear.

I scowled again, but this time only harder. My thoughts only spiraling darker as I was suddenly pushing Jimin a little harder down into the chair,

Too pretty.

My fingers were itching, the desire to have his throat beneath my hand increasing by the second. I smiled despite how wide my eyes were, watching as the blood from Jimin's wrists gushed, dripping down his small hands and to the floor below him,
that must hurt.
I could make him hurt more—

"Hoseok,"

Namjoon's voice sounded irritated as he spoke down to me, but I ignored it.
He should know better than to call me that.
There was another deep sigh that followed, one that I knew all too well as he corrected himself,
"Hobi."
Although I didn't turn to face him I stilled as he continued to talk,

"Yoongi is looking for you,"

As if some magician had snapped their fingers, those words were enough to bring me out of my trace. Just like that, my aggression was forgotten and just like that a real smile took over my heart-shaped lips, my eyebrows shooting upwards as I looked at the blonde,

"Really?"

Namjoon hummed again, sliding his new phone back into his pocket before returning to his journal. The grip I had on Jimin now fleeting, and as I stood up to my full height I finally let go of him completely.

I wonder if Yoongi would find him pretty too?

I shook my head annoyed as I took an authoritative step back. No.
No, he wouldn't.
In fact, I know he wouldn't...but even still, I couldn't completely ignore the voices in my head trying to convince me otherwise.

I stared at Jimin for a long moment before my mind fell cloudy. Namjoon humming into the silence after a while as I just stood,
"And who are you right now?"

My attention faded back into focus slowly, my head snapping back to face the blonde once his question sunk in.
That damn question.

"Cut the shit Namjoon,"

The blonde let out a laugh,
"Ah, welcome back Seok. Now leave before Yoongi starts looking for you himself and decides to skin me alive in the process,"

I scoffed taking one last look at Jimin before standing to my full height again. My amber eyes hardening as I walked to the door,

"You know that's my job"

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I woke with a start as cold water was dumped from above my head. A yell falling from my lips easily as the brunt force of it all left me gasping. Shards of ice tangling themselves into my hair as the stray pieces cut down my flushed face like broken glass.
With the water all gone, I sat shivering like a drowned rat.
After that, everything seemed to come at once, the cold, the smells, and most, unfortunately,
the pain.

My body only ached more as I quickly blinked into consciousness, my head still pounding with a migraine, and my legs shaking. Whether that was from exhaustion or the cold I wouldn't know.
What fucking happened— where was I?

At first, I couldn't see much at all, only the cloud of my breath leaving my lips as my chest heaved in the silence of the dark room.
However, the longer I sat still, the more my eyes adjusted— and then the panicking started.

The stark stench of Clorox bleach had invaded my nose, while hideous bathroom titles the color of nicotine tar lined both the floor and walls of the small room, parading in my line of sight. The floor, from what I could tell, had been built at an angle, higher on the sides closest to the walls but dipping and coming to a well in the middle— where I sat.
As my eyes trailed lower, it was then when I noticed the small grate beneath my bound feet. My eyes widened in panic as I watch the water that had been dumped over my head quicky escape down the drain.

My heart sunk,
No no no.
Despite the sharp sting that came from my wrists, I started to struggle in my chair. Lashing out against the ropes as if that was going to do anything.
Abducted—fucking torture room, fuck!
Kicking my feet against the tiled floor, I tried to move the chair I sat in, even just a little bit. But no matter what, it wouldn't budge.
Just like the grate that rested beneath my feet, I was quick to notice that the metal chair I had been tied to had been drilled into the ground as well.

I shook in frustration,
"Shit! No, come on,"
I pleaded to myself as I pulled against my restraints.
I was not going to fucking die here.

I kept thrashing until hot tears pricked from behind my eyes, the skin around my wrists rubbed so rawly I couldn't think about anything else. My breath began to shorten again, wheezing around the edges as I only wore myself out faster. My tears freely falling from my eyes now but it wasn't like there was anyone else to see it,
"Goddamnit!"

My chest and wrists ached as I sagged in my chair, completely spent. The after-effects of the drug still taking hold of my body and now, more than anything else really, I just wanted to sleep.

Sleep.
The thought was so tempting.
To just dream away all of this and wake up somewhere different,
someone different.
I was so tired.

Sweat ran down my face as I gave one last final tug against the ropes. And just like the other times, I had tried, there was no slack to them whatsoever.
There just was no getting out of this by myself..and after all, all I had ever been was alone.

My head hung as I cried, sleep still harshly stinging from behind my eyes as both the effects of shock and panic overtook me.
I should've just died at the club.
My teeth grit together as I contemplated speeding this entire process up.

All it would take was a few shouts for my captures to be aware of my sudden consciousness, assuming there weren't cameras in here already.

My eyes searched around the room again, but from everything that I could see...well, there was nothing really.
It was too goddamn dark to see.
I couldn't even make out the side of the wall let alone check for cameras—did that even matter at this point?

I sighed a shaky breath, blinking away the rest of my tears as watched my breath clouded in front of me,
"Get your shit together," I told myself sternly as I sniffed,
"don't cry like a little baby back bitch"
I used what I could of my wet shoulder and wiped my chapped cheeks against it.

I wasn't for sure how long I had sat there for. Probably only for a matter of minutes, but as cold water slowly dripped from the pipe above my head, it felt like it had been hours.
I sat quietly.
Still, even.

But it wasn't until I had finally calmed down when I heard it.
My heart caught in my throat as I heard it a second time, the sound barely catching my ears...before thirdly, a sigh.
One that was not mine.

"Ah, I was wondering when you were going to stop fidgeting,"
His voice sounding just as haunting as it was the first time I had heard it. Deep and alluring, but all the while soft like velvet.

His footsteps begun, and my breathing stopped as his tall frame slowly came into view.
His charcoal hair styled just as it had been when I had seen him at the bar. Pushed back to reveal the strong lines of his eyebrows and his even sharper eyes.
His name fell from my lips easily,

"Taehyung."

He clicked his tongue sounding rather displeased as he kept an annoyingly far distance. Just close enough to where I could see him, but still too far to do anything about it.
"You look a little surprised to see me. Have you still not figured out who I am yet, love?"

My mind fled back to every moment where I had spoken to the man. Once, at the cafe—where I was examining the files of Hope. Then again at the club, my head throbbed as I faintly remembered him waving his cellphone in my face...then his jacket. His obnoxious purple jacket,
The tiger.

Like a bad case of deja vu, the case files I had been studying for Wang's gang job ran through my mind.
My eyes widened as Taehyung—V, drew his sharp lips into a smirk.
The man who had asked too many questions at the cafe, and then the same man who I had met again all too soon at the club. His tiger embellishment sewn so neatly into the back of his purple suit jacket...the same symbol he uses as accessories to his victims.

All the signs had been right in front of my face and yet the entire time I had been too blind to see them. They had been studying time too.
The sound of a door closing caught my attention and soon after, a different voice,

"Ah pretty, I was wondering when you were going to wake up,"

Unlike Taehyung who's voice was very easily recognizable, the other man was not. His shoes clicked softly against the dirty tile, and as he stepped into the light I gasped, muttering a quiet,
"Yugyeom?"

I had only talked to him shortly that night, but I wouldn't forget a face like that overnight.
His emerald-colored eyes gleamed under the dark shadows as he stared at me with the same amount of amusement he had the night of my job.
"Fortunately, no. Your friend is currently decaying in the dumpster you so happily threw the empty briefcase into,"

My heart sunk seeing as he said everything so casually. Walking over to me uncaringly, his long fingertips pressed over my pulse as he threw a glance to Taehyung over his shoulder,
"Heart rate is regular..a little fast,"
He said smirking down towards me,
"But regular,"

The man stepped back as I thrashed under my ropes. Cursing, as Taehyung took his place,

"What the fuck do you want anyway? Your drugs are gone."

Taehyung looked uninterested as he stepped farther away, the other man following his lead as they both left for the door,

"Ah love, that's not my place to tell you. After all, you don't belong to me."

My blood boiled as I spat,
"I don't belong to anyone."

Taehyung smiled as he opened the door, my only escape just a few steps away, yet I couldn't reach it.

"We'll see about that,"

🖤*🖤*🖤*🖤*🖤
Thoughts? A little rushed maybe, but hopefully you all still enjoyed it!

I love Hoseok's character and y'all haven't even met him yet..or at least all of him I should say😌

I'll see you guys in the next update~

More soon!
Unedited🖤

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

147K 3.4K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
158K 5.7K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 49.5K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 34.3K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...