Chased by the dark ➸ Tom Rid...

By _BilliesOceanEyes_

Ariadne Rosewood's sixth year at Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and Wizardry would be much different this yea... More

𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙
𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘

𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙

780 25 25
By _BilliesOceanEyes_

. ・☆・ .

Ariadne Rosewood

"A skirt is not an invitation."

~*~

Tom Riddle

"There is no good, nor evil. There is only power. And those who are to weak to seek it."

~*~

Abraxas Malfoy

"Us Malfoy's don't just walk. We swagger."

~*~

Amelia Lestrange

"Call her pretty and she'll remember for ten minutes. But call her ugly, and she'll remember forever."

~*~

Anthony Rosier

"Most of us don't do what we're told because we idolize him. Most of do it because we're scared of what he'll do to us if we don't"

~*~

Cole Wenifred

"Why is rule breaking only wrong when Slytherins do it?"

~*~

Madeline Black

"The word revenge sounds so mean. That's why I prefer to call it; returning the favor"

~*~

Juniper Groves

"Real girls are never perfect, and perfect girls are never real."

~*~

Aidan Alderton

"I don't date ugly women. Why? Because I believe they don't exist."

~*~

Olivia Wilson

"Why am I in Ravenclaw? Ravenclaws are supposed to be smart."

~*~

Isabella Romirez

"Maybe the reason why Slytherins are seen as evil, is because it's easier to accept it, than fight it and have no one listening."

~*~

Emma Snow

"If you really want to know, the sorting hat put me in Ravenclaw because it got a headache from listening to all of my thoughts."

~*~

Maria Campbell

"Why is it forbidden that people in different Hogwarts houses are friends?"

~*~

Andrew Alderton

* * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 25.9K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
1.8M 132K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
463K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
2.8M 163K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...