Angel Unknown ~ Kuroshitsuji...

By animeandmusic

A girl is sent to Earth. The first to find her in a forest should take care of her. Not aware of what love is... More

An Angel to Earth
Ria
To Play A Game
Is This Bad?
Nightmare to Reality
Lady Elizabeth
Jewel & Robin
Half of the Case Closed
Air, to Draw or Repel?
Tiger Loves Dogs
Ring of Hope
Ciel's P.O.V
Ria's Betrothed
Gift and Conditions
Visiting Her Betrothed
Mother's Orders
Ria to Aria
Revenge Successful
Meeting the Parents
The Queen's Court
One Battle Won
Fight to the Death
Always Waking Alone
Trained to Fight
Dagger to Gun
Preview: Waking to a Different Prospective
SEQUEL!

Birthday Present

5.3K 237 135
By animeandmusic

I sit with everyone during Ciel's birthday celebration. "Happy birthday Ciel!" Elizabeth shouts and smiles brightly. When she arrived, they asked me if I was alright with her staying and I hadn't objected. "Tonight we have chocolate pudding," Sebastian places a plate of cake on the table.

He cuts a slice and places it in front of Ciel, "couldn't you have just done this in the kitchen?" He asks bored as he takes a bite, Ciel ends up spitting something out, its a ring. "Its rumored that the ring found in a cake will bring great happiness to the person." Sebastian explains. I smile softly and stop when Elizabeth glares at me.

"That's great Ciel!! You're going to find happiness!!" She squeals loudly. "Now it is time for the gifts, or should I say gift?" Sebastian announces with a smirk. "Gift? Who got me a gift?" Sebastian places a beautifully wrapped gift in front of Ciel, "it was the Lady." Sebastian's answer is vague as Ciel stares at the box in front of him.

"Elizabeth? You got me a gift?" He asks in shock. Elizabeth uses her chance to take credit though she looks as shocked as Ciel at the moment. "O-Of course!" She shouts happily as Ciel opens the gift. Inside is the small Noah's Ark boat I had gotten him at the day of the festival. "Do you like it Ciel?" She asks, her acting definitely believable.

"Yes its very nice." Ciel replies. I clench my fists as she squeals. "Excuse me," I stand. "Ria?" I hear Ciel's voice but I don't stop as I exit the room quickly. "What is this I'm feeling...?" I grab my chest lightly. "It is almost as if I'm...upset?" Touching my cheeks lightly, my hands return to my sight wet.

"I'm....crying? Why?" I mumble as I feel myself shake. "Ria?" I turn around quickly. "Lady Elizabeth?" I ask in shock. "That present was a surprise, I'm quite glad Ciel liked it." I look down as she walks closer. "Was that supposed to be your gift? Again, you've done well for me but you're still the pathetic excuse of a Lady. Ciel is only around you for a reason and I intend to find out."

She looks me up in down, "it definitely cannot be your looks....so what is it?" She starts to circle around me, "perhaps your hair?" She grabs a handful of my hair and yanks harshly on it. "Ouch!" I cry and try to escape her grasp without hurting her, she's still Ciel's fiancé. "No....oh well. Until I figure it out, let this be a warning."

She kicks me in my back and I gasp in pain. "Stay away from Ciel." Her voice is cold. "Let's get back to the party now, okay?!" Her voice takes on a perky tone as she skips to the door. "I suppose you can stay in your room for the rest of tonight, I'll tell Ciel you aren't feeling well." She grins and continues to skip away, shutting the door behind her.

"Ouch..." I mutter and feel the bruise on my back. "Lady Ria? I heard you aren't feeling well, are you ready to retire?" Sebastian questions, standing up quickly, I smile. "I'll dress myself tonight, thank you." He gives me a look before exiting the room. "Now to figure out how to put on a dress....seems simple enough."

Sebastian's P.O.V

I listen as Lady Elizabeth continues to hiss threats and insults at Lady Ria. "No Miss Elizabeth...you are the pathetic excuse of a Lady." I hiss quietly as I watch the young girl skip off with an evil smirk. "Lady Ria? I heard you aren't feeling well, are you ready to retire?" I ask her, hoping she'd tell me about the small skirmish between her and Lady Elizabeth.

"I'll dress myself tonight, thank you." She states with a smile. I accidentally send her a look that wasn't intended for her but for Miss Elizabeth. Headed back downstairs, I see the Young Master speaking with his horrid fiancé. "Ria had told me she wasn't feeling very well is all, Ciel. She said she just wanted to rest for the night, disappointing because it's your birthday Ciel." Lady Elizabeth comments.

I glare inwardly at the girl. 'If only I could tear her to shreds now...' Bocchan takes notice of me and looks my way, "Sebastian make sure Ria is comfortable and in bed." I take a side glance at Lady Elizabeth out the corner of my eyes and answer through gritted teeth. "I have already taken care of it Bocchan. Though she hadn't asked for any help after Lady Elizabeth's....comfort." I almost growl the last word.

Lady Elizabeth notices and looks away, not even slightly guilty. "Very well, take Lady Elizabeth to her carriage." Lady Elizabeth pouts, "Ciel! I said to call me Lizzy!" The young master just sighs. "Let's be on our way Lady Elizabeth," Paula calls as I escort them out. "I'll be there in a moment Paula!" She shouts, pausing at the door near me.

"I don't care if you're Ciel's butler, Sebastian. You forget what you've heard, you're just a servant." She all but hisses at me. I smile with closed eyes. "I'm not aware of what you mean Lady Elizabeth, but I'm sure Bocchan wouldn't approve." She glares, "just keep your mouth shut butler."

The next day, Lady Ria also avoids leaving the estate with the young master. "Sebastian?" I look at my young master, "yes?" He frowns, "is it just me or has Ria been acting strange since last night? Usually she wouldn't miss the chance to walk the streets and she didn't come for breakfast."

He stares at me, expecting an answer. "Perhaps you should ask Lady Ria yourself Milord, it's not my place to say." He looks irritated, "why not?!" I smirk, "I do not think Lady Ria would appreciate you asking someone else for information on her." His face goes red and he looks away, "shut up..."

Ria's P.O.V

I sit with Finny in the gardens, "Milady what's wrong?" He asks me and I look up, startled. "Oh...its not important...." I say and look at the flowers around us. "But Milady, you aren't acting like yourself. Are you still sick?" I shake my head, though I was never sick in the first place. "I'll be right back Milady," Finny announces and runs off.

"Lady Ria!" I hear Mey-Rin's voice shortly after Finny had left. "Yes, Mey-Rin?" I ask a little distracted. "We all want you to come inside and play a game of tag with us!" I pause for a moment, "....okay..." My voice is quiet as I follow her inside.

I end up being it for most of the game, of course there was the fact that I wasn't into playing in the first place. I end up tagging Tanaka as a last resort. Then, I excuse myself to go to my room. Inside, I lay on my bed, repeating Lady Elizabeth's words in my head. "How can I....be so....." I stop my words when I hear the door open.

"Ria?" I freeze, Ciel? Why is he in here? "Ria, are you awake?" I pause, but answer anyway. "Yes, I'm awake." I answer meekly. "What's been going on with you? You haven't been the same since last night." I clench my hands together, close to my heart. "I....Ciel," I call and he sits on the edge of my bed as I sit up. "Yes? What is it?" I look down as I answer.

"Do you not...want me.....around anymore?" I question slowly. "What?! Who told you that?!" I let out my ears and tail, fiddling with my tail, avoiding his gaze. "Ria, who said that to you?" He asks, slowly getting closer. I hug my tail and bury my face into it, crying. "Calm down, Ria." I feel arms wrap around me. I let my tail go and cry into his shoulder instead.

"Ria, please...tell me who keeps telling you all these things." I cling to his shirt tighter and his arms wrap around me tighter until I flinch. "What is it?" He asks, pulling away and I look down. "Ria, turn around." I keep my eyes down but turn around slowly. His hands undo the buttons on the back of my dress and he opens it up to see my back.

"Ria...who did this?" I can hear the anger in his voice while I wince as he slides his fingers across the bruise. "Ria, tell me." I bite my lip and look down once again, tears threatening to escape. "I-I...i-it...." I cover my face with my hands. "Ria! Tell me who did this!" I flinch and jump when he shouts. Then he suddenly gets quiet, "it was Elizabeth...wasn't it?"

I let my hair cover my face as I tremble. "Why didn't you tell me?" He questions me, rubbing the bruise on my back gently. "I-I hadn't wanted to r-ruin anything between you two. S-She deserves you m-more than anything Ciel. She knows what's right and what's wrong but I.....I know nothi-!" My mouth is covered and it takes me a moment to realize what's happening.

He is kissing me.

Ciel is kissing me.

When I finally process it, I press my lips to his as well, not worried about anything for once. I feel something wet slide across my bottom lip and I gasp, a tongue quickly darting inside my mouth and tangling with my own. Instead of pulling away, I pull myself closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

I feel his hand on my waist when, "I didn't take you for kissing girls Lord Phantomhive."

1313131313131313131313

GAHHHHHH!!!! THEY FINALLY KISSED!! >o<

Reaper- Its your story, you shouldn't be that surprised.

SHUT UP! I AM ANYWAY!!

Reaper- *sighs* I'll explain her thoughts to the Readers. *high-pitched Anime-Chan voice* Oh my gosh! Ciel and Ria finally kissed! I'll kill her- no wait! Her is me so Ciel and I kissed!!!!

*eye twitch* I do not sound like that. -_-

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

I REALIZED ALOIS AND MY BRO HAVE THE SAME BDAY!! Nov 5. I AM SO HAPPY! :3

~Animeandmusic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.2K 45
((Cover created on Rinmarugames.com with the Medieval Woman Creator.)) Kadence, a Borrower, who has been living in the Phantomhive mansion for only a...
79.3K 2.9K 15
Sebastian Michealis is a demon, and demons aren't supposed to fall in love. That is, until he falls for his master, Ciel Phantomhive. Sebastian fears...
32.4K 1.6K 14
Present day AU. Ciel Phantomhive, a boy with traumatic childhood and a dangerous habit starts university after years of being homeschooled. His new f...
820K 25.4K 21
Ciel x Reader x Sebastian Black Butler --------------------------------- When Elizabeth brings her best friend (You) along to her stay at the Phantom...