Black and White

By loverrr324

Every girl wishes for her Happy Ever After, her Prince Charming. But this isn't the case for Y/N, whose job a... More

Hi ;)
Meet the characters
1.0// I'm paying //
2.0// I'm Lonely //
3.0// Advil //
4.0// Business //
5.0// Blow Up //
5.1// Blow Up. P2 //
6.0// What have you done to me? //
7.0// Beautiful //
8.0// Gunshot //
9.0// Would you like a cUp Of TeA? //
10.0// Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix //
12.0// So Basically //
13.0// My Wife is in Paris //
14.0// Disney Princess //
14.1// Disney Princess P2 //
15.0// Why I Don't Catch Feelings //
16.0// Divorce Papers //
17.0// One Fucking Week //
18.0// Bitch where are the muffins //
19.0// Positively glowing //
20.0// Fruit Shoot //
21.0// Pulls them in //
22.0// That warm, fuzzy feeling // ๐Ÿ”ฅ
23.0// Bag For Life //
24.0// I'm always there //
25.0// Blanket fort //
26.0// Which Chris //
27.0// Monopoly //
28.0// Reception Lady //
29.0// Dumb Question //
30.0// intrigued //
31.0// Hungry //
32.0// bombshell P1 //
32.1// Bombshell P2 //
33.0// Begging on My Knees //
!!!!!SEQUEL!!!!!
๐ŸŽ‰ 1K๐ŸŽ‰
NEXT BOOK

11.0// Vibe-Check //

4.8K 105 67
By loverrr324

Y/N POV

I woke up to find myself lying in my bed. When I'm pretty sure I was watching a movie downstairs. 

I get up and do the usual and change into my attire for the day.

Today wasn't exactly going to be a cheery day. It was the delay when I go back to my fathers house and start to sort the will and bits of the funeral. 

Honestly I'm dreading it. I don't need to face Cameron and that lot and I definitely don't need to be embarrassed by what I inherit from the will. Knowing Dad, it will probably be a few homes abroad, a bit of money and a few of the cars and guards. 

I make my way downstairs when I saw a blonde cooking breakfast. 

With my instincts kicking in I grabbed my gun and cocked it, making him turn around.

"Woah, woah, woah, lady calm down."

"What the fuck you doing in the kitchen?"

"I'm HARRISON."

Oops. I forgot he was coming today. I put my gun back in safety and walk over to where he was cooking. 

"Sorry. Just instinct.....I guess...."

I sauntered over to the cooker where I saw a burnt pancake on the pans

"Hmmm, quite the chef, aren't you?"

He rolled his eyes, "You must be Y/N."

"Meh I respond to that name."

"Oh and don't worry about food. We can eat when we go out."

We stayed quiet for a while. 

"So. Um I heard about your Dad. I'm really sorry."

I laughed quietly. "Ya know, in the 2 weeks that my fathers died, you're the first person to say that to me."

You smile softly.

"So um, where's Tom?"

"Oh, he's working. As in...."

"Yeah I know what he does." I clarify. He needed to know that I was in on all of this .

Silence once again.

"It's just," I broke the silence, " it's just he knew about today and how important it was so I just guessed he'd be here for support and stuff." I shrugged it off.

"The great Y/N. Needing support?" Harrison raised his eyebrows 

I playfully smacked him on the arm and sighed. 

"Well can I do the pleasure of taking you to your destination?"

"Oh it's okay I've organised a driver."

"Well the difference between a driver and I," he starts, already grabbing his coat, "is that you can actually talk to me about what's going on and I won't pretend like I'm listening. Plus I have great music taste."

"Well. You've already put your coat on I suppose I can't say no."

Skip the drive. 

"Well then Y/N. Good luck for whatever happens in there." 

"Bye thanks Harrison for the ride."

"No problem. Just call when you wanna get picked up."

"Okay".

I shut the the car door and walk over to the entrance. The entrance that I'd always walk drunkenly in, knowing I'd see my Dad'a face. Things are changing and I'm not sure whether I'm okay with it or not.

I make haste and find myself in the meeting room with Vanessa, Cameron and my other half sister Camilla. 

"Camilla!"

"Y/N!"

We embrace each other with a tight hug and I finally break it, looking at her with wonder. (Can I just say that this isn't Camilla Cabello it's Camilla Mendes. Sorry should've pointed that out 😬)

 "Hold on I thought you you were studying in University. You know in London. 

"Uh yeah I actually graduated."

"It's okay Camilla, Y/N only cares for people who she thinks is relevant, she probably wouldn't have made it even though she has so much time in the world." Cameron gets out of her seat and folds her arms.

"Mom, just stop. Considering the circumstances, I understand why Y/N couldn't come." She sat me down and put my hands in hers. "I'm really sorry about what happened Y/N. You were closer to him than any of us. I can't imagine what you're going through."

I give her a warm smile "You were his daughter as much as I was".

Here's what you're wearing btw

This is along the lines of what your wearing but without the hat. I had to do Meghan Markle she's fucking amazing. 

Just what everyone is wearing x 

Silence overtook the room. Vanessa clearly wanted to say something but being the fucking pussy she is she won't. So instead I decided to go back. I thought about all the memories I've had in here. This room was the first ever room I ever made a deal in. A good one too. I remember Dad being so proud of me - he wouldn't stop talking about it for weeks, always bragging about it with his friends and family.

"Did you know Y/N struck a deal with Matt. Yes THE Matt. I know! I thought he'd intimidate her but nope. Yes exactly. The gun definitely put him on edge. I mean of course I didn't teach her how to use one. Yes she taught herself! I KNOW!!!"

I chuckled lightly. God, my dad cracked me up. 

"What are you laughing about?" Vanessa smirked. 

"Just laughing at what you're wearing. Who thought a funeral would be an opportunity to wear something as ugly as that. I hope Dad employed a stylist and gave it you in his will."

Even though I was grieving I don't hesitate with the sass. Just as well. 

"Oh look at her. She speaks so confidently I guess it will be a real bite in the ass when she finds that Dads given her nothing. I mean it's not like he ever loved you. 

"Shut up."

"Why? Don't wanna hear the truth? Truth is sis, he gave up on you a LONG time ago. In fact, he told me that I was going to take over the mob- seeing as I'm most fit to being the heir."

I turned to Camilla. "Camilla what are you going to do now that you've graduated."

"Well I took fashion design so I'm gonna start my own business."

"Good on you." 

On those words, our attorney walked in with a bunch of files. 

"Sorry to have kept you waiting."

We all muttered that it was fine.

"So, let's get to the question in hand." He opened the first, surprisingly small folder and took out the paper. "The will."

"So Y/N. You have inherited..." he scanned the paper. "Everything."

"WHAT" shouted Cameron and Vanessa 

"Yes. It's states on the paper that Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N shall inherit all assets 20 days after the death of Robert Downey."

I stared at the paper. No way could this be real. 

"Anything leftover?" Vanessa chirped. I normally would've laughed to see her so desperate but right now I didn't know what to say.

However the attorney shook his head.

"No. Everything goes straight to Y/N. Apart from the apartment in New York, Mr Downey kindly requested that it shall be your next abode. You will own 30 bodyguards and 5 cars."

"Pft, and I thought that man loved me". Oops someone's unleashed salty Cameron.

"So everything just GOES to Y/N?"

"Well technically yes. However there is a catch."

We all looked at him.

"It says that within 30 days of finding and reading this will, Y/N must find a competent husband to support her throughout the business."

"And if she doesn't?" Vanessa was smiling with glee.

"Then I believe there is a another will written up which divide all the assets to each person." He packs his things away into a suitcase. "Although I don't think that will be too much hassle for Miss Y/N." He smiles kindly at me. "I was friendly with your father while you were growing up. You're quite the woman."

I just smile in reply and get up to leave.  I still need to process this.

"I think you'll find that it will be hard for Y/N to find a husband, seeing as she wastes her time sleeping around with men. Oh well, it's nice to know her sex life is active."

That was it. She could say that to my face and I wouldn't give a shit but embarrass me in front of them, you're asking for a slap.

So I do exactly that. She instantly put her hand up to the red area.

I walked out and called Harrison. In 5 minutes he was there. I got into the car silently and he started driving. He turned to look at me whilst driving at the same time.

"Didn't go well then?"

"How do you know?"

"Your face and vibes say it all".

"Stop vibe-checking me and keep your eyes on the fucking road."

"Alright. But when we get back we're talking a about this.

Fine, I thought.

Just not with Tom.

Phew I'm exhausted off to sleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 3.9K 26
โwe're talking about love, right?โž ใ€Žcompletedใ€ y/n l/n, your typical teen, although her obsession over marvel is more than she would like to tell, th...
856K 21.3K 62
"๐˜”๐˜ณ. ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ." * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ (Tom Holland x Reader)-(Trigger Warn...
35.8K 830 15
A audition that is all that started this. Well with some help from Y/N's crush on Tom holland. Not too forget the romance movie. What an amazing roma...
7.2K 374 13
Book 3/3 ( Happening during No Way Home) Y/N believed that nothing could come between him and Peter, and that they were destined for a fairy tale end...