Kittens and Cubs || pjm + kth

By fallenlunaa

His blue hair was messy and looked filthy, clothes ripped and scratches and wounds everywhere. 'Do you need... More

「Prologue」
「chapter one」
「Chapter two」
「Chapter three」
「Chapter four」
「Chapter five」
「Chapter six」
「Chapter seven」
「Chapter eight」
「Chapter nine」
「Chapter ten」
「Chapter eleven」
「Chapter twelve」
「Chapter thirteen」
「chapter fourteen」
「Chapter fifteen」
「Chapter sixteen」
「Chapter eighteen」
「Chapter nineteen」
「Chapter twenty」
「Chapter twenty-one」
「Chapter twenty-two」
「Chapter twenty-three」
「Chapter twenty-four」
「Chapter twenty-five」
「Chapter twenty-six」
「Chapter twenty-seven」
「Chapter twenty-eight」
「Chapter twenty-nine」
「Chapter thirty」
「Chapter thirty-one」
「Chapter thirty-two」
「Chapter thirty-three」
「Chapter thirty-four」
「Chapter thirty-five」
「Chapter thirty-six」
「Chapter thirty-seven」
「Chapter thirty-eight」
「Chapter thirty-nine」
「Chapter forty」
「Chapter forty-one」
「Chapter forty-two」
「Chapter forty-three」
「Chapter forty-four」
「Chapter forty-five」
「Chapter forty-six」
「Chapter forty-seven」
「Chapter forty-eight」
「Chapter forty-nine」
「Chapter fifty」
Notice!

「Chapter seventeen」

3.3K 154 39
By fallenlunaa

'Jimin-ah? Can- can I kiss you?'

Jimin blinked.

'Yes.'

His answer came as a shaky breath, but he answered nonetheless. Taehyung removed his hands from Jimin's and leaned down. He carefully cupped his cheek and looked at Jimin again. He sucked in a breath and looked at Taehyung, hovering above him and looking at him intensely. He flashed Jimin a smile and then leaned down, brushing his lips against Jimin's full ones. Taehyung's carefully touch made Jimin melt into the kiss. He raised his hands, not sure where to put them, but he just put them around Taehyung's neck, pulling him more tightly against him, deepening the kiss. His lips moved slowly and deliberately against Jimin's, taking his time as if he had been imagining this for a long time and not wanting to rush the moment. Jimin's hands moved up to his ears, his fingertips brushing over the tip and ghosting his fingers along with the fur there. A deep pure tire through his chest and-

Taehyung let go of Jimin, raising himself up and lightly placing a finger on Jimin's lips. Jimin's eyes widened slightly while looking at the taller male.

'If we continue now, I don't think I will be able to stop.', Taehyung said, voice deep. He looked at Jimin, his eyes wide, lips a little wet. 'I'm sorry.'

'Don't be.', Jimin said. 'I liked it.', Taehyung chuckled softly. He sat down on the bed and ran his hands through his hair. Jimin sat up as well, looking at the younger hybrid. 'Tae-tae?' Taehyung looked at him. 'I like you as well.', Taehyung's ears perked up hopefully.

'As in-'

'Yes, as in the same way as you do.', Jimin reassured him. Taehyung smiled, it was probably the widest smile he had ever shown.

'So- eh, what does that mean?', Taehyung asked Jimin, scratching the back of his neck. Jimin shrugged. 'Eh...- I'm sorry for asking this but...' Jimin raised an eyebrow. 'Be my boyfriend?'
Jimin smiled. He slid closer to Taehyung and draped his arms over his shoulder.

'Yes, Tae-Tae, I'll be your boyfriend.', he said. 'Only if you'll be mine though.'
Taehyung chuckled.

'You are so funny.', he said, rolling his eyes.

'I know.', Jimin said, smirking.

。。。。

The next few days pass slowly. Taehyung was finally able to hold Jimin as long as he could. And he was enjoying it thoroughly. They would wake up in each other's arms, cuddle for long periods of time, and they loved it both.
A week after their relationship was official, Jimin and Taehyung were walking hand in hand over the snow-covered streets to a cafe. Jimin was talking without an end about a lot of things, but Taehyung just listened. He liked listening to him, he had a nice voice to listen to.

'Did you know I was already dancing when I was super young?', Jimin asked, smiling. 'My parents adopted me when I was a few months, so when I was able to stand in the box, I would grab the edges and bounce up and down when there was any music in the room.'
Taehyung giggled.

'I want to see you when you were a little kid.', Taehyung giggled. 'A small little kid, with cute chubby cheekies.' Taehyung kissed the shorter one on his cheek. 'Tiny tail and ears, I can imagine you already.' Jimin rolled his eyes and shook his head. 'Don't roll your eyes at me, you and I both know it's true.', Jimin chuckled but nodded. 

'Alright, it's true.', he said smiling. He walked into the bakery in front of Taehyung. He walked to the counter as he came there every day. Taehyung looked around. He was surprised to see that there were a lot of hybrids with owners, or a small group of hybrids sitting around the tables. They all looked extremely comfortable and happy. They were talking, eating and laughing happily. Taehyung had never seen so many happy hybrids in one place. He had seen a lot of hybrids in the facility of course, but there they weren't very happy. 

'It's a hybrid cafe.', A voice made Taehyung look to the side. A very familiar girl was standing there. Her purple hair was tied up in a messy bun, a few locks falling past her face. She was holding a tray under her arm and standing rather awkwardly next to Taehyung. 'It's a place for hybrids to feel safe and be happy. We have reached out to a pound close by so they can take a few hybrids here so they might get adopted.' Taehyung's eyes were wide as he looked with surprise to Moonbyul. 

'You work here?', Taehyung asked, eyeing her work uniform. She nodded. 'Are you working here because someone asked you to?' 

'No.', she said, lowering her eyes to the ground. 'My grandma is the owner of this place, my sisters and I work here, so does Solar.' 

'So you aren't working here on purpose?', Taehyung said. 'I thought you wanted all the hybrids gone?' 

'I'm sorry, Taehyung.', Moonbyul sighed. 'I really had to do something at that time, and all the other times, but I'm scared of him.'

'Well, then we have at least one thing in common.', Taehyung scowled. Moonbyul stood there for a few seconds, then she walked away, to help her sister at the counter. Taehyung felt quite annoyed when Moonbyul was the one to help them. Jimin ordered a hot chocolate and a cinnamon roll for both of them. When Jimin was about to pay, Moonbyul waved his money away.

'This one is on mine, you don't have to pay sir.', she said with a smile. Jimin looked surprised but didn't complain and thanked her. Taehyung just raised an eyebrow.

'It's really good here, Tae-tae.', Jimin said, walking toward a table. 'The cinnamon rolls are the best here, and everyone is very nice as well.' Taehyung nodded in agreement and sat across of Jimin. He looked at Moonbyul as she prepared their order. 'Something wrong?', Jimin asked, tilting his head so he could look at Taehyung's face more clearly. 

'What do you think of that girl?', Taehyung asked. Jimin turned his head toward Moonbyul.

'Moonbyul? Oh, I haven't really talked to her.', Jimin said, scratching the back of his neck. 'But she seems really nice and is always very nice when I order something. She has worked here the longest of her siblings I think. I've seen her around a lot.', Taehyung simply nodded. 'Why actually? Don't you like her?', Taehyung shrugged.

'I don't know what to think of her.', he said. He drew with his index finger silently figures on the table. It was silent for a few seconds, but suddenly Jimin grabbed his hand brought it to his lips and kissed the back of his hand. Taehyung was surprised, but that didn't help him when he blushed and giggled like a teenage girl. 

'You smell good.', Jimin said when he laid Taehyung's hand down on the table, still holding it with one hand. 'I think your heat is coming soon.',

'I've never really been able to track it properly.', Taehyung said shamefully, looking down at the table. 

'You don't have to be ashamed for that.', Jimin said. 'I understand with everything you must have been through. But that doesn't matter, that doesn't make me less like you.' Taehyung smiled, feeling warm inside by Jimin's words. Moonbyul then came walking to their table with a tray in her hand and their order. She placed the hot chocolate and the cinnamon rolls down and said; 'Enjoy your meal.' Jimin thanked her with a smile, and Taehyung just nodded with a small smile. Jimin kept talking while they ate and again Taehyung found himself just smiling at Jimin while he was talking. 

They finished their meals a long time ago, but they were still sitting there. Moonbyul eventually took their dishes away. Taehyung was listening to another one of Jimin's stories, he really liked listening to him. Something behind Jimin made him distract him for a while. There was someone standing by the window. But the thing was, they were facing the cafe. It was a man in complete black, but Taehyung could see his face clearly nonetheless. He was staring at Taehyung, his gaze boring into Taehyung's eyes and he couldn't tear himself away from it. The man looked at him for a few seconds more, but then a smirk appeared on his face.

'Taehyung? Baby, are you okay?', Jimin asked, looking quite concerned at the younger boy. Taehyung's face was utter terror, there was one single tear streaming down his cheeks, his entire body frozen in terror and his fists were clenched together. Jimin looked behind him and also noticed the guy. Jimin looked back and shoved his chair in front of him so he didn't have to look at the guy. 'Taehyung, do you know him?', Jimin asked softly. He leaned a bit closer to Taehyung, but he didn't move, he still was staring at the same spot, a few more tears rolling down his cheeks. 'Do you want to go home?' Taehyung suddenly moved. He shook his head frantically. 

'He will take me.', He whimpered. 'He will take me away, give me injections again... he- he-' Jimin understood immediately who the guy must be. It must be a "doctor" from the facility. Jimin took Taehyung's hand in his and held it carefully. 

'He won't take you away from me.', Jimin said seriously. 'I won't allow them.', 

'Is everything okay here?', Moonbyul stopped at their table, looking worried at Taehyung. She glanced out the window and frowned. 'Do I need to call the police?', 

'You need to take a picture of him.', Taehyung said softly. 'We can sue him.', 

'I will. Wait a minute.', Moonbyul turned around and walked back to the counter. Jimin looked at her as she dug in her coat pocket and grabbed her phone. He was, however, surprised to see her turning around so her back was facing the guy. She held her phone up and made a picture, but for Jimin it didn't make any sense. Then she told her sister something, hung up her apron and pulled on her coat. She walked back to the couple and leaned onto their table. 'I can take you two out from the back and drive you home. My car is parked behind the cafe. Is that fine?' Jimin nodded quickly. He stood up and helped Taehyung up, who was still staring at the guy. When they disappeared in the back, Jimin had to ask her. 

'You said you would take a picture of him.', he said. 'You didn't even face him.'

'It would be a bit obvious if I faced him while taking a picture, wouldn't it?', Moonbyul asked, taking her phone out of her pocket. 'We have a lot of decorations around the shop, we also have a few mirrors.' Moonbyul showed Jimin the picture she took. It was a picture through a mirror, so it reflected the window of the shop and clearly the face of the guy. 'And he was standing just right so I could take a picture like that.', She said with a proud smile. 

'That is so smart!', Jimin exclaimed happily. 'Taehyung, baby, you heard that?', He turned to Taehyung, but his face was expressionless, he was staring in front of him, and loosely holding Jimin's hand. 'Tae-tae?'

'I think he's in shock.', Moonbyul said while glancing at him. 'It can take a while from him to snap out of it. That's my car, come on.' 

。。。。

VminxNamjinxSope asked me; 'How did you start shipping vmin?' 

This shoot. *chef's kiss* I don't know. I just always thought they were cute and then I read a lot of vmin fanfics and I was like; 'I ship em... I wanna try to write"

Story of my life. 

By the way; can I take a moment for erm....

AHHHGHHHHHERTDJGHKSUNV.RSUHVJLRD,G

AHHHHSHJDFGSCKNDS,FGHVMD

ASDUFNYCASKJN,BVCS,YBCGNAS,

I CAN'TDHFKLCN,ASMFHSDGVMCANS,

THIS WAS THE DAMN HAIR COLOR I WANTED AND NOW MY BIAS IS HAVING IT I CAN'T ANYMORE OMG I'M DYING THE QUEENS HAVE SLAIN AGAIN

AS;FHNYACS,.GHS,DN.HGVMSDC

I' M GETTING THEIR  A L B U M  IN LESS THEN A  W E E K

AM

 SO

EXCIDED

AND FOR CHRISTMAS TWO BTS ALBUMS OMGGGGGGG

I AM SO HAPPY😭😭

Do you want me to share which versions and who I have as photocard? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.4K 26
"Y-Yoongi?" "What's going on?" "Are...Are those... Cat ears?" "WHAT?!" Featuring love triangle, shitty smut, bunny Jungkook, kitten Yoongi, and co...
216K 10.3K 27
Humans have been trying to get rid of Hybrids for years now. Yoongi is a soldier who has been killing hybrids for 5 years now, until he met Jimin, a...
4.9K 169 34
This is a Minkook and a Taeseok FF This is also a sequel, you don't need to read the last one to understand, unless you want to. I'm guessing you kn...
88.7K 4.7K 23
"Let me sleep." "Yoonie! Been three hours!" "What's that smell?" "Hobi make flowers." Yoongi's life is painstakingly numb, or it was until he finds a...