Men Who Sin

By LexTheAuthor

Book Three Don't Read if you haven't read the first two books or you won't understand. "I'm a sinner baby, so... More

Chapter One [Lifestyle]
Chapter Two [Tweakin Hoe]
Chapter Three [Doin it Wrong]
Chapter Four [Gun Smoke]
Chapter Five [Unwanted Visitors]
Chapter Six [Growing Up]
Chapter Seven [Life Choices]
Chapter Nine [Underestimating]
Chapter Ten [Release]
Chapter Eleven [Loosing Trust]
Chapter Twelve [Chicken Pox]
Chapter Thirteen [Unexpected Pain]
Chapter Fourteen [Lost & Found]
Chapter Fifteen [Us or Them]
Chapter Sixteen [Family problems]
Chapter Seventeen [Lies & Broken Promises]
Chapter Eighteen [Confrontation]
Chapter Nineteen [Worries]
Chapter Twenty [Blame Game]
Chapter Twenty One [Burning Bridges]
Chapter Twenty Two [Old Habits]
Chapter Twenty Three [Enough]
Chapter Twenty Four [Great Minds Think Alike]
Chapter Twenty Five [The Past]
Chapter Twenty Six [One Step Ahead]
Chapter Twenty Seven [Opportunist]
Chapter Twenty Eight [Word Is Bond]
Chapter Twenty Nine [Consequences]
Chapter 29 is private
Chapter Thirty [Support System]
Chapter Thirty One [Watch Your Back]
Thirty One is private
Chapter Thirty Two [Why]
Chapter Thirty Three [A Family That Stays Together]
Chapter Thirty Four [Reap What You Sow Part One]
Chapter Thirty Five [Reap What You Sow Part Two]
Chapter Thirty Six [Reap What You Sow Part Three]
Epilogue
Book Four

Chapter Eight [Explosions]

112K 4.3K 6.5K
By LexTheAuthor

C A L V I N

I grabbed a tight hold on Nicole's hair as I hit it from the back. She was finally able to be free and as wild and loud as she wanted to be because her little man was at school.

We'd been trying to hold out on having sex but temptation was to strong. A simple conversation between us turned into toe curling sex and I didn't mind at all.

"Right there Cal, don't stop!" She screamed out as I picked up pace ignoring the ringing of my cellphone. Sweat dripped from my eyebrow as I put in work listening to her call out my name over and over until she couldn't even pronounce words correctly.

"I'm about to cum!" She called out and I quickly pulled out of her and her body collapsed on the bed and she looked at me with frustration as I smirked and licked my lower lip.

She crawled towards me as I picked up my phone seeing it was work related and smacked my teeth. Ever since Alijah's crew decided to go on strike work had been busy as hell trying to keep up with everything and I was beginning to regret that fight I had with Marco.

Nicole got out of bed and turned on her radio as some Marvin Gaye sound began to play and she danced sexually as I chuckled watching her curvy body move.

I motioned for her with my index finger and she came closer as I took a seat on the bed pulling the condom off and she got on her knees taking me into her mouth causing me to lean back in satisfaction.

"Damn girl, slow down" I mumbled as I watched her and tried to calm my breathing down. She gave me a smirk and continued and my phone rung once again.

"Eli I'm kinda busy right now!" I said into the phone as my eyes rolled in the back of my head and I heard him say something to someone in the background.

"You gonna wanna see this shit, turn on the news" he said sounding irritated before he hung up the phone and I smacked my teeth tossing my phone to the side as I grabbed Nicole's hair pulling her head back.

"Stop for a second and hand me the remote baby" I said and she looked at me confused before wiping her mouth and standing. She picked up her grey remote and tossed it to me and I turned to a news channel and my eyes nearly popped out of my head.

My fucking house was on fire. I jumped up and pulled on my boxers and pants in a panic and Nicole watched me confused for a moment before looking at the screen.

"Papi is that your house!" She said with her Spanish accent coming out making me smile for a moment before I remembered what was going on.

"Yeah, ion know what the fuck is going on" I mumbled as I put my shoes on and she began getting dressed as well. I quickly dialed Eli's number and put the phone to my ear waiting for him to pick up.

"Bitch they know where we stay, what the fuck I tell you Cal we were suppose to of handled this shit months ago now some security and shit is dead, who knows what else they know if they found out where we live" Eli snapped and I ran a hand down my face and pulled on my shirt.

"Jesse back, yet?" I asked motioning for Nicole to follow me and she pulled on her jeans and zipped them up before grabbing her sandals and following me out the house.

"Yeah, hold up let me call him and put it on three way" he said putting me on hold and I smacked my teeth getting into the car and Nicole did the same.

"Baby what does this mean? What's going on?" Nicole asked and I shook my head starting my car. My house was completely gone they burned my shit good and now we got police that's gone be snooping around around trying to find out shit.

"It just mean we gotta be more careful that's all" I mumbled pulling out of her driveway and noticed a car pull out behind me and I smacked my teeth looking in the rearview mirror.

"Baby you know who that is?" I asked staring at the car and she looked at me shaking her head and I nodded remaining cool.

I opened the glove compartment and pulled out my gun placing it in my lap as I ran a red light not giving a fuck.

"What the fuck y'all niggas want" Jesse panted in the phone and I made a face of disgust not even wanting to know what was going on.

"Well damn is everybody getting some pussy except me? I'm good looking" Eli mumbled and Jesse began to laugh.

"Nah we need to get serious for a moment, I think I'm being followed. Where y'all at?" I asked them still trying to focus on the car following me and the road.

"I'm at the club handling business. You was suppose to be here an hour ago for a meeting" Eli reminded me and I sighed. During the day we usually had business meeting at the club and talked with investors.

I glanced at Nicole who was smirking because she knew why I didn't show up. Jesse didn't even have to respond I could hear my cousin moaning so it was obvious what the fuck he was doing.

"What you want Cal make it quick!" Jesse snapped into the phone .

"You know what forget that, meet me at the trap in half an hour" I said pulling into a parking lot and stopping as the black car did the same.

Before I could even grab the handle to open the door the car opened fire causing my windows to bust and I made Nicole duck down as I hit the gas again feeling pain in my forearm.

Looking down I saw a piece of glass sticking out of it and I made a u turn trying to get away. Loosing control of my car it went straight through somebodies business and the car shooting at me drove away.

"You good?" I groaned asking Nicole and she looked up at me and nodded as she bled from her lip, thank god for air bags because I wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

I tried to push open the car door but it was stuck and I ended up having to kick out the rest of my windshield so I could climb out of it and noticed I was in a bakery and the owner was going crazy yelling and shit.

I helped Nicole out before looking her over and than looking at the damage I'd done to my car. It was completed done for.

"Look calm the fuck down my head is hurting right now, I'll pay for everything just chill!" I snapped at the woman.

"Yeah you better because I'm calling the police!" The owner snapped and before I could respond Nicole grabbed my gun pointing it at her.

"Look bitch he said he was going to take care of it so sit the fuck down and eat a goddamn muffin!" She snapped shocking the hell out of me.

I looked at her shocked for a moment and she gave me a weak smile as I called for back up. Damn I think I found my future wife.

M A R C O

"Bruh you stay cheating!" Darius complained pushing me as we played NBA live and I stood up from the couch as my player dunked on his ass. He threw his controller across the room and I smirked pausing the game and making me way into the kitchen.

"Here's some salt for your salty ass" I laughed throwing a can of salt at him and he missed it on purpose causing it to spill all on the ground.

Our house phone began ringing and we both stared at each other not wanting to answer it. It was always the front desk calling to complain about some shit.

"It could be an emergency get that shit" Darius demanded and I made a face opening up the fridge as he smacked his teeth and answered the phone.

I opened up a can of bud light as he went to the window and looked out of it before motioning me to come over.

We both saw a couple SUV's parked at the entrance and I looked at him confused not knowing what was going on.

"We gotta get the fuck out of here, some shit is about to go down they here for us" Darius said and I looked at him like he was crazy as I jogged to my bedroom grabbing my strap.

"How many of Em you think it is?" I asked not wanting to leave and he looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Nah you see how many of them bitches it is? There's little kids that stay around here I don't need nobody accidentally dying, cause it'd be our fault if they want us they gon have to come get us" he said opening the door and peeking out into the hallway before motioning for me to follow him out the condo.

I grabbed the keys and jogged after him deciding to take the back steps. We got halfway down before hearing voices and before Darius could try and talk I made him be quiet.

"You think that's them?" I asked and he shrugged. I peeked down the railing noticing about five niggas waiting at the bottom with guns and sighed.

Preparing to go back I noticed niggas get out of the elevators with guns that aren't even legal in the United States, they were ready to light our asses up.

"Fuck it, let's just shoot the ones down there and run" I said pulling out my gun and he nodded. I gave him a look before staying low and opening fire as we jogged down the steps trying to be quick about it before the people in the hallway had a chance to come for us.

The men at the bottom of the steps seemed surprised and didn't have a chance to get a good aim at us because of how quick we were moving.

"Bruh I told you them call of duty games be helping with shooting" Darius gloated as we made it to the bottom kicking the door open just as the people at the top of the stairs ran after us.

Not even wanting to take the chance of shooting back we ran like hell through the parking lot hearing tires screech as I hit the lock to my car and Darius dumb ass jumped across the hood of the car which wasn't even called for.

"Do some shit like that again bruh and I swear to god I'm whooping your ass" I let him know as I started the car and a bullet came flying threw the back window making me hit the gas extra hard and the car zoomed forward.

"Bruh what the fuck is going on? We was just playing NBA live now we running for our lives" Darius said in a panic as he rolled down the window and began shooting at the car following behind us.

"Something tells me this got something to do with Cal hard headed ass" I said pulling out my phone and speed dialing Zaire as I hit a corner causing Darius to almost fall out the window.

"How the fuck am I suppose to get a good shot if your non driving ass is driving all wild?" Darius snapped as I hit another corner going over a curb.

"Oh my bad nigga you must of had some plans to die today, maybe if your ass could shoot better you would of actually hit they car!" I snapped and he gasped like he was shocked.

"Well I ain't even know you felt that way nigga, you know how emotional I get when people talk about my shooting" Darius said with his voice cracking and I smacked the fuck out of his ass.

"Nigga they trying to kill us and you crying cause I'm being honest? Shoot bitch!" I screamed feeling the inner bitch every man has in him come out. I'm talking about my voice literally cracked and I was about five seconds away from pissing on myself.

Zaire finally picked up and I could hear gun shots in his end as well letting me know they had got his ass as well.

"Aye lets meet at the trap, stay safe!" Zaire said in a panicked before hanging up as Darius sat back in his seat trying to reload his gun.

I hoped everybody else was good cause ain't no telling what the fuck was going on. I told Cal to stop playing with these niggas and now look what happened. If I get shot I'm shooting his ass, just watch.

E L I A S

I walked into the trap holding my bleeding shoulder with an annoyed facial expression as Moriah trailed behind me looking just as pissed.

I kicked opened the doors to the meeting room and walked in with a mug on my face as I looked at everyone and they looked like they had been threw hell and back.

"Somebody tell me what the fuck is going on!" I yelled looking behind my as Mo walked in and took a seat in a chair. The only two people missing from the group was Alijah and Jesse and I hoped they were okay.

"That's what fuck I wanna know, I was getting my dick sucked in my car when some nigga just walked up opening fire on me" Zaire said shaking his head.

I noticed Eli and Calvin share a look and I knew it had something to do with something he hasn't been feeling us.

"This was those niggas from Houston's doing, I guess everybody was right they aren't anything to play with" Cal said and we all looked at him like we were about to kill his ass.

"We talked about this shit two fucking days ago and you still took it as a joke" Marco snapped and I sighed sitting down feeling a headache coming on.

"Didn't Alijah say she wanted to handle them as soon as possible? But you know Cal was too busy trying to be the boss of everything and now look what hell happened" Ember snapped and for the first time I agreed with her.

"Look he obviously feels bad about it stop ganging up on him" Nicole said throwing in her two cents and I mugged her ass two.

"Nah fuck that, I almost of got killed today we all did and it would of been blood on his hands! O would of never let some shit like that happen and now we gotta worry about watching over our shoulder all the fucking time now cause Cal just started another fucking petty ass war that does not need to be happening right now!" Zaire yelled.

"I fucked up and I admit that and I'm gonna fix it but I need your help" he said and we began to chuckle.

"Damn y'all now Bossman needs our help, would you look at this shit. I say we go on vacation and let his ass deal with it himself he treated us like shit and now that he needs us he expects us to come running? Kiss my fucking ass bruh and you, jesse and Eli can handle it" Marco said walking out with Zaire and Darius and Cal shook his head.

"I'm sorry Cal but not this time, we were suppose to be a family and now you only want us around when it benefits you and that's not fair to us. You want us to put our life on the line because of what you just fucked up and I'm not doing this" Ember said shaking her head and leaving and Eli looked at Mo and I.

"What you think Moriah? We should help cousin Cal out of his situation or join the I hate Cal club?" I asked my brother and he simply stood from his chair and walked out.

"Maybe if you apologized to everyone and right all your wrongs we'll help you out. When you start treating us like family and not like your workers" I mumbled leaving out and going to where everyone else was.

"Well now what are we suppose to do? These niggas are trying to kill us" Darius said as he paced and I shrugged.

"Guess we gotta try and keep each other alive, I don't plan on dying like this" Zaire said leaning forward.

"Somebody call Alijah she's not answering my calls, she's pregnant" Mo said in a panic and everyone pulled there phones out at the same time.

"Jesse with her though he wouldn't let her get hurt, y'all know that" I reminded them. But I knew if them people attacked them like they attacked us there was nothing he'd be able to do.

J E S S E

I sat on the bed pulling my shoes on as Alijah got dressed. I didn't know what was going on all I know was Cal texting me about his house being on fire and him getting into a car accident trying to get away from niggas shooting at him.

"I really don't wanna be involved with this Jesse, we just moved I doubt they'll even think to come here" Alijah whined and I stood up and made her sit down as I squatted in front of her tying her shoes.

"I know and you don't gotta be involved, I'm taking you to your parents house so I know you and my baby safe. I don't wanna risk it even if they don't know" I tell her and she gave me a smile as I stood kissing her lips and taking a hold of her hand.

Grabbing my car keys I turned out all the lights upstairs and followed Alijah downstairs as she stopped in the kitchen to get a snack.

I'd been home for not even a full forty eight hours with my fiancé and now I gotta go handle some shit.

"Baby hurry up" I warned as I stepped outside and walked over to the mailbox confused as to why the red thing was sticking up when we just moved here, there was no way in hell we had mail already.

"Jesse give me the car keys" Alijah called and I tossed them to her watching her scoop Apple sauce into her mouth with a spoon as I opened the mailbox pulling out a envelope not addressed to anybody.

I looked around before tearing it open and pulling out a small index card with small black words scribbled on the back.

"How much you like explosions?" I read out loud before glancing around again before looking at Alijah and then it clicked and I tried to run to her as fast as I could.

"No baby don't!" I yelled and she looked at me confused but it was to late her finer had already pressed the alarm to unlock the car.

The explosion sent the both of us flying back and the car engulfed into flames. I felt pain as I watched the sky trying to pull myself together.

I touched my cheek that began to sting and looked at my hand seeing blood. Thinking about Alijah I sat up and looked around before spotting her laying near the front steps on her side.

I used my strength to stand as neighbors ran out of their homes panicking, I noticed some on the phone calling for help I assumed.

"Please say something"I mumbled pulling her head into my lap and she opened her eyes before grabbing a tight hold of my hand.

"Jesse the baby" she said quietly and I looked down not seeing any blood in that area. I leaned down kissing her lips.

"You both are good, just stay awake until help comes" I tell her and she nodded slowly.

Anything happens to her or my kid I'm slaughtering every fucking body. I couldn't even understand how they found us so fucking quick this was a brand new house.

AUTHORS NOTE- COMMENT AND VOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Intimacy By Shykeria15

General Fiction

132K 3.6K 46
*** THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING AND REWRITING ITS READABLED BUT NOT MY BEST WITH THE SPELLING MISTAKES. **** in·ti·ma·cy /ˈin(t)əməsē/ s...
10.1K 381 18
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxBoy, Book Two of Prison Bait Series Knowing life is too short to hold onto everything in your past, it's just...
581K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...
264K 7.9K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...