scars | lrh

By sixteenluke

she had tear stained cheeks and a broken heart, slashing away at her any part of her body she could get to. ©... More

blurb.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14

08

2K 112 114
By sixteenluke

chapter status: edited

E M M A

Rain pelted my window rather harshly, thunder booming and lightning striking. Thoughts ran through my brain, dancing from each side and tugging and pulling at my emotions.

Why did it have to be like this? Why had I made such a fool of myself? Why couldn't I control myself? Why, why, why?

Calum hated me, I'd pushed Luke away, and I had no friends to go to.

The way I was crying was a way that I hadn't cried in a LONG time.

The last time I cried like that was the same day Luke had broke up with me, which was ten months ago.

I was about to scream in frustration when there was a knock on the door.

I stood up and slowly made my way over to the door, wiping my tears with the back of my hand. I cautiously placed my hand on the door knob and turned it slowly. There stood Michael, ruffling his hair from the rain that had soaked it.

Michael looked up, his eyes meeting mine.

"I know we haven't talked in a while, but I just need to talk to someone." Michael smiled, pulling me into a hug. I hugged back, and pulled away when I heard sobbing. Michael gazed down at me, tears running down his cheeks, bottom lip trembling, guiltiness wiped all over his expression. I pulled him back into my chest and he sobbed into my shoulder, gripping on to the back of my shirt.

"I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry." Michael said between his sobbing and hyperventilating.

"Sorry for what?" I asked, rubbing his back now. Michael pulled away, walking towards the couch and taking a seat, rubbing his eyes with the palms of his hands.

"For not being there all the times I could've been." Michael sniffled, kicking off his wet shoes. I knew that everything I went through had nothing to do with Michael, but he just seemed so heartbroken I didn't know what to say.

"I just needed someone to talk to. I need help with something." He sighed and I sat down next to him and grabbed his hand, rubbing the back of it with my thumb.

"Tell me." I whispered. Michael took a deep breath and sat up straight.

"Well, there's this girl. She's so amazing. Her smile lights up the room. Her face is so cute, I just want to kiss it and cuddle her so close that she isn't able to breathe. I want her to feel protected and I just want her to be mine. Emma-"

"Stop." I cut Michael off, afraid of what he was going to say next. Michael gave me a confused look, and I took a deep breath.

"Michael, I'm flattered, but I'm just not the right girl for you and-" I stopped talking once Michael started laughing. Michael held on to his stomach and threw his head back. Now, I was the one with a confused look on my face.

"Emma, it's not you I'm in love with. It's this girl named Caroline." Michael managed to say between laughs. I starting laughing as well and Michael pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"Since we're being completely honest about everything," I said, pulling away from Michael's hug, "There's something I want to talk to you about."

I knew I had to tell someone about what I had done, and Michael was probably the only person I could tell. Michael looked completely serious now, ready to take in everything I was about to tell him.

"I've been having an affair with Calum."

.

.

.

M I C H A E L

I stared at her. Blinked. Stared. Then blinked again.

It was as if what she was telling me wasn't processing correctly. She was having an affair with one of my best friends?

After I didn't respond, Emma started pacing around the room. I stared at the floor, trying to form a coherent sentence.

"Okay.." I finally said, and Emma sighed, still pacing back and forth.

"I mean since you're not dating Luke it shouldn't really matter, right?" I questioned, kicking my feet up on to the coffee table.

"That's what Calum said."

"Oh."

I stood up, walking over to Emma, and taking her hands into mine.

"It'll be fine, Luke doesn't have to know." I whispered, hearing Emma whimper.

"Look, tonight, how about me, you, Ashton, and Calum all go out to a club or a bar or wherever you want and we just get totally shitfaced. Let's forget about all of this before Luke comes back." I smiled, tilting Emma's face up. She sniffled, but nodded, and giggled.

"Okay, well, you wipe away those tears and make yourself look pretty." I said, and Emma nodded again.

She stepped away from me and towards her room. Emma looked at me one last time, and I smiled, waving goodbye to her before I walked out the door.

.

.

.

.

E M M A

"Emma, smile!" Ashton drunkly giggled as he attempted to take a picture with me. I gave my best kissy face and once Ashton took the photo, I was pulled by Calum to take a photo of him in Michael.

"Just one." He chuckled, passing me his phone. I snapped the photo, and passed the phone to Calum, who kissed my cheek as a thank you. Michael eyed him down, before speeding over to the bar and buying another round.

Man, that boy was serious when he said he was going to get completely shitfaced. I stumbled over to the stripper's pole, and hopped up on stage, a bunch of men gathering around me. I started dancing, as some of the men threw money at me. I bent over to pick up the money, while giving them a nice view of my thong. I shoved the money in my bra, and when I turned around I spotted Calum in the crowd with a quite angry look on his face. Smirking at him, I danced around, this time touching myself a bit more, and more money was thrown at me.

"Emma, get down." I heard Calum protest, but I got touchier, lifting up my dress slightly. As more money was thrown at me, I got on my knees and crawled to the front of the stage, looking Calum straight in the eye. I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him so he was inches away from my face.

"Dance with me." I whispered, pushing him into the crowd, jumping off the stage. He looked extremely turned on, so I decided to toy with him a bit. Calum placed his hands on my waist as I started to grind against him.

Calum groaned at the contact, throwing his head back and I giggled, grinding harder.

Calum lowered his head on to my shoulder, biting on my ear lobe.

"I'm grabbing one more drink and then we're out of here. Your place. Now." Calum growled.

"I'll call a taxi." I smirked, pulling away from Calum and pulling out my phone.

.

.

.

E M M A

It felt like déjà vu, how I had Calum wrapped around my little finger, as I strandled him, my hands running through his have, our lips moving in sync. I moaned as Calum slipped his tongue into my mouth.

His hands wandered to the zipper of my dress, and I stood up as Calum unzippered my dress, and I pulled it down, kicking it aside.

I sat back down on his lap, kissing his ever-so-kissable lips again.

Suddenly, I heard clapping coming from the doorway.

Oh shit, was the first thought that popped in to my head when I saw who was standing there, tears running down their face.

Luke.

I immediently jumped off of Calum's lap and opened my mouth to talk, but the words didn't come out.

"I thought you were coming next week." Calum whispered, and my lip started to tremble and I felt weak in the knees just by seeing the disappointment and sadness and anger in Luke's face.

"I wanted to surprise my girl." Luke growled, tears still flooding his eyes.

"Luke, I-"

"Save it." Luke held up his hand , looking down at the floor. My breathing started to pick up as tears flowed from my cheeks.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." My voice cracked as I spoke a Luke let out a laugh.

"You didn't mean to hurt me? You think that sleeping with my best friend wasn't going to hurt me?" Luke's voiced raised and I backed up at the power of his voice.

"Why are you crying? I haven't done ANYTHING to you. I should be the one crying." Luke adding on throwing his hands in the air. At this point, I was hyperventilating, the room beginnning to spin.

"Dude, she's having a panic attack!" Calum explained as I fell to my knees.

"Why should I care? She never cared about me. And at this point, I fucking hate her!" Was the last thing I heard Luke say before everything went black.

_______________________

______

A/N

that was intense okayyyyy love you all bYe

-mikaela !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 955 21
SEQUEL TO WILDFLOWER Heartbreak hurts, but it hurts more when secrets have been left untold... *** Calum Hood (5sos) fanfiction Rated M for language...
150K 1.1K 152
Hey guys this is a 5sos imagines and Brother sister moments hope you guys enjoy this is part 2😊❤️
9.1K 177 30
Love comes in many forms
283K 3K 71
It's 5sos sickfics. You CAN request more than once, so please request thanks. REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN Started: 3/3 2018 Finished: not yet Number 12...