Random ass RP's that my frien...

By Natearony17

i dead ass to know what else to say. More

The Subway - Kara x Felix - Part 1
Shawn x Nate - A King and His Royal Jester
Kara X Felix - Part 3
Kara x Felix - Part 4
Nellie X Ali - Part 1

The Subway - Kara x Felix - Part 2

9 0 3
By Natearony17

(UUUHHHHHHHHHHH SMUT WARNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ITS VERY SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYY)

It's finally here, the day Kara and Felix go on a date. After many late night massages while sharing goofy pictures, and memories, they where gonna finally go out together- ready for anything. Kara prays her boss would not pry her away from her good time with Felix, and Felix, he hope that he's good enough for her, he really loves her, and Kara really loves him. 

Felix, filled with excitement, walks down the street to where he and Kara decided to meet. 

"Oh man, I haven't been on a date for years," he mutters to himself. Kara is panicked, but happy. She walks down the street. 

"It's been forever seance I've been on a date... What do I say? What do I do?" She anxiously whispers. 

Felix looks up and- "Kara?" He exclaims as he spots her.  

Kara feels her face flush up. "Felix! H-hey!" She says. Felix, not quite sure what to do, reaches his hand out. 

"Nice to meet you again," He smirks. Kara smiles and takes his hand. 

"Y-yeah, it sure is!" She replies. He kisses her hand softly before letting it go again. 

"Where to now?" Felix asks. Kara felt her heart beat in her chest, she blushes a bit more. 

"U-uhh, m-maybe to the c-cafe?" She answers. 

"Mm, excellent idea Kara," Felix answers, feeling his heart beating quite a bit faster than usual. Kara smiled at Felix, she looks into his eyes- but after a couple second she snaps out of it.

"l-lets get going, yeah?" Felix chuckles to himself as they start walking towards the cafe.

'She's so easily flustered,' He thinks to himself. Kara walks next to him, she held her bag close to her. 

"What'cha got there?" Felix asks, curious, but not intrusive. 

"O-oh!, uh, it has my money, sketch book, and phone in it" She says and opens it to show. 

"You do art?" Felix asks, smiling softly. 

"O-oh, yeah, I do, but I'm not that good, its just for fun," Kara looks away. 

"Hm, I'm sure you're great Kara," He murmurs.

"Thanks, uhh, lets continue" She says and starts walking again. Felix nods, he sees the cafe in the distance. 

"Oh, I used to work part-time here" He smiles, feeling the nostalgia rush over him. 

"Oh really? I come here all the time! I used to come here with my husband- Well, ex-husband," She corrects herself. 

"Then there's a chance you've actually at least seen me before," Felix laughs, not wanting to be invasive on the topic of her ex-husband. 

"Yeah, I kinda recognise that cute face of yours!" After she said it she realised what she had said. A slight dust of pink develops on Felix's cheeks. 

"Well, thank you," He smiles. Kara giggles, they both get to the cafe and they get inside. "What do you want?" Felix asks while looking at the menu. 

"Oh uhh, just a dark coffee" Kara said, she looked around at places to sit, and she saw where she sat with her husband before, its the perfect place. Felix notices her observing the spot. 

"Wanna sit there?" he asks.

"O-oh? uh, yeah!" Kara replied, she walked over and sat in the stop she used to sit in- she gets flash backs of when she had long hair, it went down to her lower back. 'What a strange memory to come out of this..' She thought. 

"You seem thoughtful Kara, are you okay?" He runs his finger across the edge of the table, meeting Kara's gaze. Kara felt her face heat up. 

"Y-yeah! I'm okay! Just thinking of the past" She said, looking back in Felix's eyes. 

"Okay, good," he smiles before he turns his head to the waiter. "One Black Coffee and one Earl Grey please" The waiter leaves and Felix looks back at Kara again. Kara looked at him, she felt her heart beat for him- dose Kara truly love Felix? Its been so long sense she's felt love, she doesn't know.

"So, Kara, me and my friends are quite interested in music, so I was just wondering what kind of music you like?" He asks, pleased that he found something to talk about. 

"O-oh! Music, uhh, I guess it depends, but, I play the guitar with my sister when i go to visit! she plays the key-bored, and we sing for her kids!" Kara said happily. "Oh! her twins are just cuties! Here wait!" She said and looked into her bag for her phone. She pulled it out and showed Felix a picture of the twins, she hadn't realised that she didn't show the on with the "weird" things out... the kids showed up to be half fox, with little markings on their faces. 

"Oh?" Felix exclaims, leaning on his arm while he looks at the photo, clearly amused by something. 

"What?" Kara looks at the picture "O-oh! That's there Halloween costumes! Haha, yeah! My sister is really good at making ears a tails a stuff!!" Kara says trying to sound convincing. 

"I'm a detective Kara" Felix replies, smirking  "I know how to catch a lie, however-" he continues, sliding his hand across the table to reach Kara's own hand. "I won't have to thrown you in jail" he murmurs "your secret is safe with me"

"Oh thanks god.." Kara said and rested her head on the table. "Okay well, I guess I don't need to hide another thing from you," she says. 

"Of course, I am a man to be trusted" Felix nods, a satisfied expression sneaks to his face. The waiter appears with their drinks. "Ah thank you" Felix slides the cup of black coffee over to Kara before taking a sip form his own cup. 

"But, it wont be as fun if I just tell you straight up, now would it?" Kara said with a grin "You're a detective, as you said yourself! Isn't it fun to find the true answer to something?" She said as she took a sip of her coffee. 

"Well, I do enjoy a challenge every once in a while," he squeezes her hand slightly, his eyes locked with hers. 

"And I do enjoy teasing the life out of someone" Kara said referencing her job, an assassin that seduces to kill, she enjoys almost every second of it. A deep chuckle escapes Felix's throat. 

"Oh really?" He says, taking another sip from his cup. 

"You know the answer to that~" She said in a flirty voice, with a small lip bit, and gave Felix an up and down look. Despite a redness coming to Felix' cheeks, he smirks at Kara, seemingly confident in himself. 

"Maybe you should show me sometime?" He winks at her. Kara's face then flushes up and she looks away for a split moment, then looks back. 

"Maybe if you play your cards right," She says. 

"Mmhm" Felix murmurs, tracing the rim of his cup. Kara takes a sip of her coffee. 

"It.. needs a little something.." She whispers to herself.

Without hesitation Felix replies. "Alcohol," he takes a sip from his cup, raising his eyebrows at Kara. Kara looks at Felix. 

"Yeah," she said and quietly pulls out a flacks of rum from a pocket inside her coat, she pours some into her coffee. "Want some?" Felix shakes his head. 

"I'm trying to stay off alcohol for a while," he explains. "and it doesn't really fit with tea," he pulls his hand through his hair, his eyes darting to the side. 

"Okay," Kara shrugs and puts it back in her pocket. Felix leans back in his chair, observing the few people walking around. 

"Kara, why did you wanna keep talking with me?" He questions. Kara blushes a bit. 

"I, uhh, I'm not sure, well, anyone who just talks to people randomly in a subway has to be bad news right? at least that's what i thought until i started talking to you I guess!" Kara took another sip- her accent had gotten a bit thicker. 

"Mm, I'm not a special person, neither am I very interesting, so I was surprised that you even wanted to talk to me. A lot of people brush me off because of this," he points at the three large scars at the side of his face. 

"Really?" Kara takes a small swig "I think its kinda hot" Kara said, obviously drunk now- that sure was some string stuff she put in her coffee. 

"Oh Kara," he says, smiling at her "you're getting quite tipsy," 

"Nooooo" She said, imitating a toddler. Felix drinks the rest of his tea. 

"Come on, you can crash at my place," he says, getting up from his seat. Kara stood up> 

"Hehe~ Okay~" She said, thinking.. Other.. Things. Kara then took her coffee cup and chugs the rest of it. Felix shakes his head and smiles before grabbing Kara's arm, taking her with him after he payed. 

"Thank you for the drinks," he says, looking back at the woman at the desk, she smiles back, waving at her. Kara gave the women a small glare, getting a bit jealous. 

"Bye." She said and pulled Felix out of the cafe. Felix laughs at her. 

"Oh Kara, I didn't know you were the jealous type" he mumbles as they walk along the streets. 

Kara crossed her arms. "I'm not..." She said as her face lit up into a bright pink. 

"Oh I don't mind," he adds as he pulls her with him. "We're almost there." Kara nods. Someone runs up to Kara and smacks her ass, she spun around and grabs him by the caller. 

"OI! DO YER WANT ME TO SHOVE ME FOOT UP YER ARSE!!??" She yells, her Russian accent at full force, he backs away and she scoffs at him. 

"Jeez, are you okay?" He asks, brushing a strand of hair away from Kara's face. Kara takes a deep breath. 

"Yeah... Let's go.." Kara turns to Felix and holds his arm close to her. 

"I like your accent," Felix says as he unlocks the door to his apartment "it reminds me of my gran," he smiles. Kara blushes. 

"Th-thanks.." She says and walks inside. 

"It's not the biggest, not the nicest either, but it works just fine," he says, gesturing around the small living room "And that's the bathroom" he points to a door, next to another, dark brown door. Kara nods. She was about to take off her jacket, but then she remembers her wings. 

"Y-yeah, it's nice. Whats in the other door?" She asked. 

"Mm-" Felix exclaims, he turns around as he takes a sip of a soda can, placed on the counter "That's just the bedroom" he says turning back to the counter, wiping it with a cloth. 

"Okay" Kara takes off her shoes, she doesn't want to take off her coat, but she has to, or Felix will think somethings wrong. Felix turns back, and sits down on the couch. 

"Take a seat, how are you feeling?" He asks. 

"Uhhhh," Kara didn't know what to say. "Wear's your dog?" She asked, changing the subject. 

"Oh, he's over here," Felix explains, pointing at the armrest on his side of the couch, but he noticed something was up "Look, I only asked how you were feeling because of the rum from earlier." 

"Yeah, me good" Kara said as she sat next to the dog and started petting him "Good puppy.." Kara suddenly got all sorts of memories flooding back into her head of when her and he husband snugged with the cat and their great Dane, Kara then started to cry "W-why... Why did he leave like that..."

"Kara.." Felix says, worry flashes in his eyes. He put his hand on Kara's arm. 

"W-why did he do it? Why did he write that note? W-WHY COULDN'T I STOP HIM??" She cries, her heart aches for love, She just wants him back. "WHY? WHY? Why.. Why dose the universe hate me?" She asks. 

"Oh, Kara," he says, sighing lightly, he aches to hold her close, but he keeps his distance "We can't solve everything in this world" 

"I... I think its because of what I am.. Because I'm special.." She says. 

"I don't mind," Felix says looking off to the side, scratching his chin lightly. 

"I know.. And I think I should show you.. Even if you don't wanna see it.." Kara says, she took off her coat and stretches out her wings, she had also reveals her arms with out realising. Her arms have many scares on them, some newer then others. 

"Ah, of course," Felix says, a slightly melancholic smile coats his mouth. "Life can be tough Kara," Kara nods. She plops herself down on the floor, liking how cold it is. Kara looked at her arms, she rolled down the sleeves of her button up shirt. Felix sits down in front of her, placing his hands on her shoulders. 

"I think you're lovely Kara," he says, shifting slightly "If you need someone to talk to, you know.." he mumbles. Kara smiles and nods ."

Oh, and uh, you can touch these if you want" Kara stretches out one of her wings towards Felix. 

"Hmm," Felix hums softly, running his fingers over the dark feathers. He repeatedly does so, slowly, studying the feathers. Kara smiles at his expression, she slowly leans closer to him without realising. 

"Soft, right?" She asks. 

"Yes, very," he responds, turning his gaze back to Kara. Noses mere centimetres apart. Kara was about to pull back, but she didn't move. 

"Hi," he whispers, surprised that she hasn't pulled away yet. He stares into her dark eyes. 

"Hey," Kara replies, slightly tilting her head. Felix can feel his own breathing pick up, he swallows, trying to calm himself. 

"C-... Can I kiss you?" She asks, getting a bit closer. 

"Yeah," he confirms, his voice breathy and warm. Kara kisses him passionately, she moved to sit on his lap one leg each side. Felix moves his hands to rest on her hips, tilting his head slightly, kissing her back. Kara wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him closer. He runs his fingers up her back. Her skin seems pretty rough, not that he minds. Kara feels Felix's fingers on her skin and starts to undo her buttons on her shirt and takes it off. Felix moves his hands to take his hoodie off, throwing it into the corner before moving his hands back to Kara's sides. Kara feels Felix's chest, he wasn't ripped, but was in well shape. Felix pulls away to catch his breath. 

"You're good at this" he murmurs, sliding his hands up to her neck. 

"R-Really? I thought that was you being good," Kara says, leaning against his hand. 

"Maybe I had part in it, but you-" he says, leaning to her neck, his lips brushing against it "you are special"

Kara's breath hitches "H-how? I've only had sex once," She admits. 

"Natural talent, I assume" Felix rubs his hands up and down her sides, planting small kisses along her jaw and neck. Kara blushes, she loves all the attention shes getting. 

"You too," She replies. 

"Mm, thank you" he groans against her neck, moving his hands to her lower back. Kara slightly moans, she didn't know her neck was so sensitive. A smirk paints Felix' face. He lets his thumbs slide under the edge of her pants, just ever so slightly, Kara squirms a bit. Felix looks up at her again, his lips now at her collarbone. Kara slightly moans again, as she moved her hips on Felix. He takes it as a sign to keep going, he moves his hands to the front, his hands shaking slightly. Kara squirms in his touch, loving it. Felix gets up suddenly, lifting Kara with him until he places himself on the couch, Kara still sitting on him. 

"Well by all means-" he says, laying his arms to the side "Do whatever you want" he smiles as his cheeks flush a bright pink. Kara blushes too. 

"U-uhh" Kara got up and knells in front of him "C-can I?" Kara puts her hands on Felix's Inner thighs. Felix, though slightly surprised, nods at her gesture, taking a deep breath. Kara blushed even more. 

"S-sorry if I'm, not good at this," she says and pulls down Felix's pants. Felix grins, puffing air through his nose. 

"That's alright Kara, just take it easy," he responds, he leans slightly forward, his hand brushing against Kara's cheek. Kara nodded and gently pulled Felix's hips closer so she could get a better angle. 

"Okay.. here we go." she said and took off his boxers, when she saw his dick her whole face went red.  He gulps slightly, his own face turning another shade darker as his hips buck slightly. Kara took a deep breath, she took his dick in her mouth and it startles her on how big if feels. A groan escapes his lips, the feeling now so unfamiliar to him. Kara slightly bobs her head and starts to suck. His breath hitches, he grasps the pillow next to him with his hand, squeezing it. Kara looks up at Felix, there eyes meeting, Kara cant help but go faster knowing she'll get a good reaction out of him. He bites his lip, letting out a small, high pitched moan. Kara enjoyed the noise that Felix had just made, so when her mouth got back to the top, she swirled her tongue around the tip and went back down. Felix, still unsure of where to put his hands, he reaches one up to cover his own mouth as a slightly louder moan slipped from his lips. Kara continues this. Felix doesn't want to give Kara satisfaction of having him whine and beg so early on, he breathes heavily, trying to keep his whimpers as silent as possible. Kara looks up at him, she takes his dick out of her mouth and licks the tip. He clenches his teeth, staring back at her, his eyes somewhat hopeless, yet determined. Kara grins she licks the side, teasing Felix. Felix gives in as soon as he decided to keep silent. He whines softly as she runs her tongue down the side of his shaft. His hips buck again, desperate for her to keep going. Kara grins and starts to suck him properly again, licking the tip each time she goes back up. Felix releases a few small gasps of pleasure 

"How far down can you go?" he asks, mustering a small grin at her. Kara pulls out 

"Well, lets see~" She says and starts to deep-throat him, she gags once or twice but then is fine. 

"Mm, you're good at this" he moans at her, getting closer by the second. Kara hums as a response and continues. His moans get louder, more frequent. Kara goes faster. 

"Kara, I-" Felix' breath hitches before he can continue, he bites his lip "I-" Kara looks up at him, wondering what's wrong.

 "I'm about to cum," he whimpers, his eyes rolling back, a few gasps escape his lips as his grip on the couch tightens. Kara hums and continues, waiting for him to release. He feels his hips buck once more, a moan escaping his lips for the last time as he releases. All of Felix's cum goes right down Kara's throat. She pulls away and pants. He leans forward.

"thank you," he sighs. 

"Y-yeah," Kara said. 

"You did good Kara, do you wish for me to return the favour now or-?" He asks, tracing her chin with his thumb. 

Kara blushed "Y-yes please" He nods, pressing a kiss to her lips before pulling her up, placing her on the couch again. He moves his lips down her neck, continuing down her chest area.Kara moans lightly. he keeps going, he reaches her stomach region, leaving small hickeys as he keeps going. Kara squirms a bit. Felix brings his hands to the front of her hips over her underwear, looking up like asking for permission to keep going. Kara nodded, and bucked her hips a bit. He pulls them off, dropping them on the floor next to him. He hums softly before getting closer, placing his lips at the front above her opening. Kara bites her lip and opens her legs more. He lets his tongue flick at her clitoris, steadying himself by planting his hands on her thighs. Kara lets out a moan, she twitched, wanting more. Aiming to please, Felix kept going with small flicks. Kara moans more, she puts her hand on the side of his face, caressing his cheek. Felix pulls away slightly. 

"Oh my," he sighs "Well aren't you enjoying yourself" he murmurs, smirking at her. Kara crosses her arms. 

"like you weren't a little bit ago" She says. 

He hums "I guess you're right," he says before putting his lips to her opening again, rubbing his tongue against it. Kara moans, she arches her back. Felix seemingly pleased with himself, keeps going, but moves upwards, reaching down he prods her entrance with two of his fingers. Kara flinches, and moans a bit loader. He starts pumping his fingers in and out of her, meanwhile rubbing his tongue against her clitoris. Kara moans loader, loving all of this pleasure. 

"You like this, don't you" he murmurs, feeling her tighten around his fingers. Kara nods, she squirms wanting him to continue. He keeps going, putting another finger into the mix, going faster. Kara moans a bit loader. He keeps pumping. 

"Kara~" he smirks. 

"Aaah~ y-yeah?" Kara moans. 

"Good girl~" he says, looking into her eyes. Kara blushed more as she moans. 

"You've got to give in soon, or else I'll have to give up~" he seductively whispers, not breaking eye contact. 

"I-I'm getting close!" Kara says, slightly embarrassed. 

"Mm Kara, it was an empty threat, I wouldn't just leave you here like this" he says, pushing his fingers in further. 

"I.. Knew that.." She says and covers her face when she moans. 

"It's okay, don't cover up like that, you're wonderful," he says, before rewarding her with another small tongue flick. Kara moans again and uncovers her face. Felix decides that it's enough talking, and he goes back to stimulating both her sensitive spots, hoping to get as much as possible out of her. Kara moans loader, she keeps getting closer, and closer. Felix smiles and keeps going, his other hand rubbing against her thigh. 

"I-I'm about t-to~!!" Kara moans loudly. Felix nods, feeling her tighten even more. 

"Aaah~!!" Kara then cums. Felix keeps pumping until her orgasm finishes, her liquid coating his fingers, running down his hands. He quite simply licks it off before getting his boxers. Kara pants, she enjoyed herself  

"Oh my god," She says. 

"Come on," Felix says throwing Kara's underwear at her. Kara chuckled 

"Jee, thanks" She said. Felix picks her up and smiles at her. 

"I don't usually do this on the first date," he chuckles as he starts walking to the bedroom. Kara giggles. 

"So you get dates?" She asked jokingly. 

"Back in the days Kara, I was younger, so promising," he dramatically states before throwing her onto the bed. 

"AAHH!! HEY!!" Kara laughs "She grabs a pillow and throws it at Felix* "Take that! you could have broken one of my wings!!" 

"I'd expect them to be a little sturdier from earlier, oh btw, are wing boners a real thing?" dead serious he looks at her, waiting for a response. Kara looked at him confused.  

"What the fuck is that?" She asks. 

"Wingboners, they're exactly what they sound like, like a boner, but it affects your wings instead. I heard of it somewhere.." he thoughtfully explains. Kara nods. 

"I don't know, I've never met a guy with wings like mine before. well, I know that I don't do that, so, I don't know" She says. 

"Mm, well it doesn't really matter anyway," he sighs, laying down in the bed, looking at Kara, absorbing all her details. Kara smiled. 

"You're such a dork" she said and played with his hair. 

"Yeah," he replies, pulling her closer "I hope we didn't bother the neighbours." Kara laughs. 

"Oh shit! your right! Haha, we probably did!" Kara snuggled up to Felix "That's okay, they probably just think we're some horny teenagers" He chuckles, nuzzling his nose into her hair. 

"I don't mind though, it's none of their business," he smiles. 

"Yeah," Kara smiles and blushes to what shes about to say "I love you,"Felix is stunned by her sudden confession. 

"I love you too, Kara," he whispers softly. Kara smiles and hugs him tight. 

"Good night, Kara," his breathing slows. 

"Good night, Felix" The two, drift off to dream land, soon to wake up in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
196K 4.6K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
67.2K 3.1K 73
❤️