The Subway - Kara x Felix - Part 2

(UUUHHHHHHHHHHH SMUT WARNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ITS VERY SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYY)

It's finally here, the day Kara and Felix go on a date. After many late night massages while sharing goofy pictures, and memories, they where gonna finally go out together- ready for anything. Kara prays her boss would not pry her away from her good time with Felix, and Felix, he hope that he's good enough for her, he really loves her, and Kara really loves him. 

Felix, filled with excitement, walks down the street to where he and Kara decided to meet. 

"Oh man, I haven't been on a date for years," he mutters to himself. Kara is panicked, but happy. She walks down the street. 

"It's been forever seance I've been on a date... What do I say? What do I do?" She anxiously whispers. 

Felix looks up and- "Kara?" He exclaims as he spots her.  

Kara feels her face flush up. "Felix! H-hey!" She says. Felix, not quite sure what to do, reaches his hand out. 

"Nice to meet you again," He smirks. Kara smiles and takes his hand. 

"Y-yeah, it sure is!" She replies. He kisses her hand softly before letting it go again. 

"Where to now?" Felix asks. Kara felt her heart beat in her chest, she blushes a bit more. 

"U-uhh, m-maybe to the c-cafe?" She answers. 

"Mm, excellent idea Kara," Felix answers, feeling his heart beating quite a bit faster than usual. Kara smiled at Felix, she looks into his eyes- but after a couple second she snaps out of it.

"l-lets get going, yeah?" Felix chuckles to himself as they start walking towards the cafe.

'She's so easily flustered,' He thinks to himself. Kara walks next to him, she held her bag close to her. 

"What'cha got there?" Felix asks, curious, but not intrusive. 

"O-oh!, uh, it has my money, sketch book, and phone in it" She says and opens it to show. 

"You do art?" Felix asks, smiling softly. 

"O-oh, yeah, I do, but I'm not that good, its just for fun," Kara looks away. 

"Hm, I'm sure you're great Kara," He murmurs.

"Thanks, uhh, lets continue" She says and starts walking again. Felix nods, he sees the cafe in the distance. 

"Oh, I used to work part-time here" He smiles, feeling the nostalgia rush over him. 

"Oh really? I come here all the time! I used to come here with my husband- Well, ex-husband," She corrects herself. 

"Then there's a chance you've actually at least seen me before," Felix laughs, not wanting to be invasive on the topic of her ex-husband. 

"Yeah, I kinda recognise that cute face of yours!" After she said it she realised what she had said. A slight dust of pink develops on Felix's cheeks. 

"Well, thank you," He smiles. Kara giggles, they both get to the cafe and they get inside. "What do you want?" Felix asks while looking at the menu.