HIS MATE

By ChelseaMatt

"Henry Martinez?" she asked shocked to find the man who made her life a living hell in school standing in her... More

Information
01: I lost my virginity to my bully!
03: Meeting his family
04: A vampire trys to kill me
05: The prophecy
06: My mother is not my real mother.
07: Getting to know them
08; Grocery shopping and Cooking
09: Wannabes
10; Going to New York
11: Meeting Richard
12; The Real Truth
13; The reason why Andrew is cold
14; Was it my fault?
15: How they Became ✔️
16; I am Going To Be A Mother ✔️
17; Not Goodbye ✔️

02: I am his mate?!

341 27 17
By ChelseaMatt

Getting to school, I found out that I have missed my first period. I guess that is what you get when you wake up late and did everything in slow motion. What a drag!.

Reaching my locker, I opened it to take out my book for my next class. I made sure to keep my head down as students walk pass me. I am surprised they are not looking my way, I guess he has not told me or spread the news of how stupid I was giving myself to him.

But truth be told, I did not regret any part of it. If given the chance I will do it again and again. It was an experience I never want to forget. Closing my locker, I come face to face with my best friend, Sam.

Sam is a tall and handsome figure with short blonde hair and blue eyes and unfortunately, he does not do girls. Looking at him, I saw that he is wearing a pair of black jeans and a blue shirt, with a black bag pack on his shoulder

"Hey Sam" I greet him as if everything is fine.

"You missed first class" he states out the obvious.

" Yes, I know. My life is a mess"  I say to him and his expression turns into a concerned one.

"Oh my God" he turns serious "what happened, was it your mother again" I rolls my eyes. I wish It was my mother then, I would have been more happier.

I do not really have the best relationship with my mom, we are like cat and dogs, fire and ice which is why she prefers Anne more. My dad is out of the picture, he was never mentioned and I never asked, Anne has her own father. He and Mom was married for a few years before they divorced over some unknown matter but they keep in touch for Anne's sake but me? Nothing. Weird right?.

"I wish" I say him, resting against my locker.

"Then who?" He raises an eyebrow questioningly.

"Henry Martinez" I answers while trying to look away from him. What is he going to say, I bet he will be disappointed that I gave myself willing without a fight. Sam and I, we have been friends since second grade and we take each other seriously.

"What did he do to you?" He asks a bit angry as he takes a protective stance in front of me. It wasn't like Henry is here to do me anything.

"You know how I told you about being alone last night?" I asks and he nods his head. I continues " He just suddenly showed up and took it away from me"

"What did he take?" Sam asks confused.

" My virginity" I looks down shamefully.

"Oh my God, did he force you?".

I open my mouth to respond but, I am interrupted when Henry's friends, or should I say gang, which consists of three males and two famale whom throw themselves at Henry and their names are Zeke, Cam, Victoria, Dean and Terri, they are the school most richest and popular students including Henry.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Zeke smirks. Sam turns and stands in front of me. Looking among them, I realize with a relief sigh that Henry is not with them but that doesn't mean he have not told them. I bet they are here to make fun of me for being a fool.They have made my life a living hell since I started schooling here, I loathe them so much.

"What do you want?" Sam asks with a frown playing on his face. Sam has never gotten along with them for my sake.

Zeke laughs without humor. "You are gay right?" He points at Sam and the others laugh along with him. What an idiot!.

Who cares?!. He is my best friend and no one can speak to him like that!. There was nothing wrong with being gay.

" That is none of your business, I rather be gay then do what you do. Does your parents know you sell illegal drugs?" Sam smirks knowing.

Good one Sam!!.

One time, Sam and I spotted Zeke selling illegal drugs to some unknown guys in the street.

Zeke's face turns sore, he looks as if he has been punched as he takes a threatening step towards him. Other times, I would found him intimidating but now when I look at him, for some unknown reasons, I find him quite funny. Maybe it's because Henry is not with them, which gave me a weird sense of confidence.

"What did you say?" Zeke asks trying to be intimidating, his voice sounding so threatening and funny.

" You heard me Zeke or did you suddenly go deaf" Sam stands his ground moving closer to him as well.

I did not like where this is going.

Zeke bite his lips as a dry and bitter laugh  escapes his lips. But before anyone knew it, Zeke gives Sam a punch in the face and Sam falls to the ground. I turn to him to find him holding his mouth that is bleeding. Turning sharply back to Zeke, I sees that he is laughing with his friends, he smirks at me. Before I can control myself, a loud slap rings through out the hallways, gaining a few surprised look from students around. Looking at Zeke, I can clearly see my five fingers on his face. When did I become this strong?. Everyone stared at me with pure shock and horror, even Sam has his eyes widen. Never in my life have I hit another soul, I can't even touch a fly.

"You can do anything to me but don't ever touch my friend" I shouts at Zeke who seem to have regained his senses. He stared at me angerly, I can see the veins in his forehead popping out. Lifting his hand that looks like he wants to hit me. I shut my eyes waiting for the pain that never came. Opening my sights slowly, I gasp at the sight.

" Don't you ever touch her again!!"  Henry threaten lowly, his voice sounding more animal than man as his hand tighten around Zeke's neck, who looks like he is going to give out any minute.

What is going on?.

I watch with shock and horror as his grip tightens, so tightly that I can see blood lines. Everyone just stood there staring the scene with horror

After what seem like forever, Henry finally let go of his neck and Zeke fall down bearly unconscious.  He turn back to me with his blue eyes that  has turned a dark navy blue, shining with fury. He grabs my hand and starts dragging me along with him. He drags me out of the school blinding. What is his problem?. I wants answers, he just can behave like that and think I ill be okay with it. I stops and he turns to look at me, he is still so angry but I do not care.

"What is your problem. You showed up at my house and disvirgined me and now you are acting like my boyfriend. Who the fuck do you think you are" I yelled at him. Bur, I can believe what he doed next. He throws me over his shoulder and starts walking, the heck of this guy. He carrys to to his car and pushes me in and shuts the door and turns to the other side and gets on the drivers seat. I sits quietly, I do not protest. He starts the engine and drives off.

I wonder where we are going, is he going to kill me and bury my body so that no one will find me. Who am I kidding?. He will do that to me if he just saved me from his so-called friends, maybe he wants to talk to me when his anger cools off but, can't he just do it at school, now I am going to miss school because of him, who does he think he is?.

I comes back to reality when the car suddenly stops and I look around our surroundings and, I realises that we are in the middle of a forest. I closes and closes my eyes trying not to panic. He is seriously going to kill me and bury my body...

"I should have just killed him back there" He breaks the slient after a while.

I scoffs " you used to stand there and watch them do that to me"

He turns as he eyes change from light blue to dark blue. " I was stupid not to accept you, you were mine from the start." What is he talking about?. I am never his non will I ever be...I guess.

" What are you talking about" I asks confused.

He take a deep breath as his eyes turns light blue again." I am a Half Vampire and a half wolf" he tells me while staring into my eyes.

He is a what?...

This has to be a joke, he can't be a vampire non a wolf, those things do not exist, right?. I am just dreaming and I will wake up any minute from now. I closes my eyes as I counts. 5,4,3,2,1, I opens my eyes and realizes that I am dreaming to begin with and he is really a vampire, a blood sucking demon.

"Tell me that you are not serious" I tells him.

"I am " he answers so seriously.

"You can't be serious because those things dose not exist" my voice raised a little than intended.

" Believe it or not, I am what I said I am and both part accept you as my mate".

I am his mate?...

XXX

Please, don't continue from here. I am kind of editing the other parts. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 1.2K 33
Book 1 of Mate of the Alpha. Werewolves ruled the world. There were only a few more human villages left, and after a while, the wolves found out wher...
572K 13K 45
''Alpha Ross Lynch of Black Night pack!'' the man said and everybody looked up the stairs. And there stood the most amazing looking man I have ever s...
28.8M 882K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
378K 19.4K 85
Book 1 - His Mate Book 2 - His Mate: The Demon King An unexpected union. Hatred turned to love. Mysteries arose. History explained. Unexpected figh...