𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 �...

By -kuroovirus

WARNING : VERY BAD WRITING !! • ken kaneki x female ghoul ! reader • BOOK 2 More

introduction
•1~ Talks•
•2~ The Meeting•
•3~ The Mission•
•4~ Thoughts•
•NEW BOOK COVER!•
•5~ Shattered hearts•
•6~ Something that may help•
•7~ Starting the Mission•
•8~ The Coffee Shop•
•9~ The Sad Truth•
•10~ A Surprise•
•11~ Promises•
•12~ No More•
•13~ Anteiku all over again•
•14~ I Love you•
•15~ ill•
•16~ A Promise•
•17~ Never Again•
•18~ Planning•
•19~ Proposal•
•20~ Yes•
•21~ Plans•
•22~ Tsukiyama•
•23~ Time away•
•24~ Mistake...•
•25~ Can we start again?•
•ANOTHER NEW BOOK COVER!•
•26~ The truth is now spilled...•
•27~ Don't worry...•
•28~ Calls And Plans•
A/N
•29~ Forever and Always•
•30~ Unexpected text•
•31~ Teleportation•
•32~ Invitation•
•33~ The dress•
•34~ Touka's disagreement•
•OPINION•
•35~ Preparation and drinks•
•36~ Hangover's•
•37~ Sending off invitations•
•38~ Saiko's breakdown•
A/N
•39~ Surprise•
•40~ Tsukiyama's obsession...•
•IMPORTANT A/N•
•41~ Rings and Promises•
•43~ The day after•
•44~ A new beginning•
•45~ Tell me...•
•46~ The best feeling•
•47~ Unexpected news...•
•48~ Pain...•
•49~ Distant•
•50~ Choices to make•
•A/N•
•BOOK 3!•

•42~ Slight shock•

541 14 16
By -kuroovirus

After the ceremony, you and Kaneki said goodbye to all of your friends and went to stay in a nice cabin that Kaneki hired so that you two could spend some time together after the wedding.

As soon as you two arrived there, your eyes widened and sparkled at the amazing and surreal sight in front of you. Never have you see anything quite like it.

Kaneki chuckled at your expression as you two walked along the cobblestone path, hand in hand, wedding rings touching eachother.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

You smiled and nodded. "Oh, I love it."

"Thank god. I was worried you wouldn't." Kaneki laughed, gripping onto your hand.

You chuckled and leaned your head on his shoulder.

Once at the door, Kaneki took out the key he had for the huge cabin and unlocked the door.

After walking in, your eyes darted around the bottom of the cabin. How was it so nice?

Whilst looking at your amazed expression, Kaneki let out a small chuckle, "I hope you'll like it here, my love."

You grinned at him. "I'm sure I will."

----

After exploring for a while, you and your husband decided to go out for a nice meal. Since you two haven't eaten in a while, you both decided that it would be great if you go out together and eat. All you wanted to do was spend some time together.

Yes, it was a ghoul restaurant, so you two were obviously allowed in.

At this moment in time, you were busy getting ready to go out.

After applying a bit of makeup, you got dressed and slowly walked out of your room that you and Kaneki were going to be staying in whilst you spent your time here.

"Y/n, are you ready?" Kaneki called from downstairs.

You replied, "Yes!"

With that, you walked downstairs only to find Kaneki staring at you with wide eyes.

"What's wrong? Do I look weird?" You asked, slightly nervous as your eyes narrowed.

Kaneki snapped out of his trance after hearing your worried voice. "Huh? Oh, no love. Sorry... You just look so... Beautiful..."

His statement made heat rush to your cheeks in an instant. "Uh... Thank you. Let's go." You said, trying to change the subject.

Kaneki nodded and took your hand in his, immediately intertwining fingers with you. After doing so, he kissed your cheek, which made you blush and kiss his in return.

He chuckled, "Well then, Y/n. Let's go."

You nodded and walked out of the wood cabin, hand in hand.

----

After quite a while of walking, you two finally arrived at your destination.

"We're here." The white haired male next to you whispered as you both stared at the building in front of you.

You gulped. You didn't know why, but you were suddenly having second thoughts about coming to this place.

The ghoul beside you noticed and asked, "Are you okay, Y/n?"

"Huh, oh yeah." You replied with a small smile.

Kaneki smiled back before pushing the big doors open.

Once in, they both slammed behind you, making you and Kaneki gasp in shock.

There was a small chuckle that made you turn your attention towards the person.

"I'm sorry. That usually happens." They said.

There, in front of you was a waitress with green hair and green eyes. Her name badge read 'Eto.'

You gasped at her name. Numerous reports about the dangerous ghoul have been all over the news.

The sight of her made you stumble backwards slightly. "You- you..." You stuttered.

She raised an eyebrow at you, then averted her gaze to Kaneki, who was looking at you worriedly.

"Sir, is your other half okay?" She asked.

Kaneki narrowed his eyes at her before gently brining you closer to him. He whispered in your ear, "Shh... It will be okay. We can go somewhere else if it's an issue." His calm, but stern voice never failed to send shivers down your spine.

Your breathing shaky, you gulped and nodded.

Kaneki gently placed a kiss on your neck, near your ear then lifted his head up to face Eto.

"You," He said with a gaze like shards of glass, "Why are you here?"

The lady laughed loudly, "Ha! Why am I here?"

Kaneki nodded his head.

"To get money. Why else?"

"Do you know how much havoc you've caused to society!?" He suddenly yelled, making you flinch.

His sudden outburst only made the green haired ghoul sigh, "I couldn't give two shi** about society."

You stepped in, "Well you should. Your on the news and everything! Currently, the CCG are trying to find you."

"And?" She asked cockily, a smirk playing at her lips, making you want to slap that damn look so hard off of her sly face.

"What do you mean 'and'!?" Kaneki shouted. You could tell that he was furious.

"I don't care about the havoc I've caused. If anything, I'd do it again. I regret nothing I've done." She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

Kaneki gritted his teeth before harshly grabbing your arm, "We're going." He said firmly before dragging you out of the restaurant.

"K-kaneki, stop!" You shouted as Kaneki continued to forcefully drag you by your arm down the dark streets.

But your plead didn't stop him. Instead, it made him go faster.

"Kaneki, I said stop!" You yelled, ripping your arm out of his grip.

He stopped in his tracks and turned his head to glare at you.

Sighing, you walked next to him and asked, "Why are you suddenly like this?"

"Her." Was all his answer was as he continued to stare in front of him.

You looked down at the floor then back up at him. Wrapping your arms around his arm, you immediately leaned your head on his shoulder.

Kaneki sighed and whispered, "I'm sorry Y/n..."

You whispered back, "You don't need to be..."

Kaneki looked down at you with a different emotion in his eyes. An emotion that confused you. An emotion you couldn't quite figure out what. Almost like... Claim and want?

"Y/n..." He whispered heavily once you two arrived at your wood cabin.

After walking in and closing the door, you were going to reply to him, but he immediately shoved you against a wall near the stairs that lead upstairs.

Your eyes widened at his sudden actions.

"Ken, what the heck?" You asked as your husband looked down at your lips, then to your eyes, his eyes now dark.

"Y/n..." He repeated, brining his face closer to yours, his breath instantly hitting your lips, making you shudder. At this moment in time, your heart was beating madly in your chest. You had no clue what was going on, but that didn't matter. You knew one thing was for sure and you've know that for a long time now. You wanted him.

"Kaneki..." You whispered, your eyes caressing all of his god-like features on his flawless face.

Kaneki leaned down to your ear, his warm breath tickling the edge of it, making fireworks explode inside of you.

"I love you, Y/n..." Kaneki whispered, gently kissing behind your ear, then down to your neck.

You bit your lip and closed your eyes, letting out a shaky breath and Kaneki continued his actions, his mouth slowly and gently running over your smooth skin.

"Y/n, I want you..." He whispered, reaching your collarbone.

You sighed shakily and replied, "I want you too, Kaneki..."

Kaneki stopped what he was doing and lifted his head up to look into your eyes. To ask you if you were okay with what was about to happen. To ask for consent. To ask if you were going to change your mind. And that was one of many things that you absolutely loved about him.

"Y/n," He breathed, "Are you sure you want this?"

You smiled and nodded, "Yes, I am Kaneki. I want this just as much as you do."

Kaneki smiled and kissed your cheek before carefully lifting you up and taking you upstairs to the bedroom that you two shared.

That night, you gave him absolutely everything. Your love, your want, and even... Your purity...

---
A/N: *coughs* don't mind me-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 10K 35
This book is officially finished, there will no longer be any more updates. I'm sorry. I mean yeah this was a joke book at first but people seem to r...
209K 6.5K 24
(Y/n) hates being a ghoul, and Uta wants her back to the ghoul she used to be. Can he help her go back to what she once was?
129K 3.4K 24
A young girl named (y/n) lived in a world belonging to two. Ghouls and humans. Though she was taught to fear and hate ghouls, she just couldn't. Some...
88.8K 2.4K 29
(Y/l/n) (Y/n) was dating a ghoul that is known as 'Snake Reaper'. His real name was Kagome Jack. She was a human at the time and knew the risk of bei...