The Shy Grounder - Bellamy Bl...

By katd2002

Nina, is a Grounder that has been cooped up in a cave since she was a baby. Her Mother died giving birth to h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors note

Author's note

3.1K 16 3
By katd2002

Dear Readers,

Hey everyone, I just want to apologize and explain myself for why it took me awhile to upload. I have a really bad case of writer's block and it takes me a bit to find the inspiration to finish or do a chapter maybe two, I'm also thinking on writing books of my own and bring out more fan fictions to get more of my books and imagination out there. I don't want to bore you with a very long Author's note, so I'm going to let you get back to the other book's that you are reading. I hope you, like the book so far and I wish all of you a great holiday and a wonderful day/night.

Sincerely, your author Katd2002

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
823K 33.1K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
293K 14.2K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...