Hirai Momo's Fan Club

By mspunkette

"The Hirai Momo's Fan Club is now in session." The male idols who fanboy over the cute dancing machine of Twi... More

Meeting #1 & 2
Interviews #1
Chat #1 & 2
Emergency Meeting #1
Meeting #3
Interview #2
Chat #3
Meeting #4
Chat # 4
Emergency Meeting #2
Meeting #5
Chat #6
Surprise #2
Emergency Meeting #3
Stalker #1
Problem #1
Interview #3
Stalker #2
Momo's Diary #1
Meeting #6
Chat #7
Reveal
Emergency Meeting #4
Momo's Diary #2
Meeting #7
New Club Meeting #1
 Rescue
Chat #8/ Meeting #8
Momo's Diary #3/ Emergency Meeting #5
Chat #9
Surprise #3
Rescue...Once Again
Twice's Momo FanClub Vs. Hirai Momo FanClub #1
Chat #10
Meeting #9
Emergency Meeting #6

Chat #5 & Surprise #1

275 18 23
By mspunkette

NCT.Jaemin: ...so I made find out who Momo's crush is....
BTS.Suga: Spill it Kid. 😤
BTS.Jungkook: Yeah I need to beat that person up.💪🏻
NCT.Ten: Who is the man that is trying to ruined Tenmo?!?!🤬😡
NCT.Jaemin:

It's not me or Doyoung.
NCT.Yuta: I swear to all that is mighty if it's Haechan...😡
NCT.Jaemin: ....😗😗😗
SVT.Haohi: It's Haechan!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬
SVT.Dino: 🤭
SVT.Vernon: 🤭
SVT.Wonwoo: Did not except him at all...
EXO.Chanyeol: I would have guess Taeyong first.
NCT.Ten: Why does everyone ship her with him from NCT. 🤬🤬🤬 It's Tenmo!!!!
NCT.Jaehyun: I would have guess Lucas or Mark.
NCT.Jaemin: I don't see them together maybe...WinWin.
BTS.Jungkook: Can we get back on track? First, how you know it's Haechan? Second, why!!!!!!😫😫😫 and third, does he like her too! Please say no!
NCT.Jaemin: Well Doyoung took Haechan and me to the 'We Got Married' meeting and Momo would not stop staring at him.

See I snuck this picture of her, staring at Haechan. I don't know why she likes him! 😖 and I don't know😖 he was too busy playing games on his phone to notice her.
SVT.Hoshi: He is not worth her time if he can't pay attention to her. Momo, I will save you from the evil clutches of Haechan! I
SVT.DK: 😆 Hoshi fell off the counter! 🤣🤣🤣
SVT.Vernon: I will get Seungcheol-hyung.
.....
"Doyoung-Hyung," said Jeno, as he walked over to him. Doyoung looked up from his phone, as Jeno hand him an envelope. "This came when you were gone." Doyoung took it, as he open the letter. He read the documentation and his eyes popped out.

"I'm being sued by the Hirai Momo's Fan Club to be on "We Got Married", said Doyoung.
.....
NCT.Yuta: Did you really put a lawsuit on Doyoung? 😖That is a bit extreme....
NCT.Ten: Even for me and I'm evil.😖
EXO. Baekhyun: I must send him the wrong document. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I was supposed to send the petition. The lawsuit was the last resort.
NCT.Jaemin: He is freaking out! 😫😫😫
EXO.Baekhyun: I will have my manager drop off the right one later.
.....
"Thanks Momo for taking us out," said Jeongin, as Momo was with Jeongin and Jaemin at a little cafe. Jeongin invited Jaemin to get away from everyone.

"Oh it's no problem at all," she said, as they were eating some cake. "This is to celebrate getting your cast off."

"Momo-Noona, what is your favorite type of cake," asked Jaemin, trying to get some information from Momo to use for the club.

"Oh I love any kind but Strawberry is my favorite." Haechan and Jeno came into the cafe, as Jaemin saw them.

"Hey over here," he said to them. Jeongin looked at Momo, who was getting red in the cheeks. Haechan and Jeno came over with a smile.

"Jaemin, you should have told us you were on a date," teased Jeno. Jaemin hit him in the arm, as Jeongin huffed.

"Come join us. We are celebrating my cast coming off," he said, as Momo was getting redder. The boys shrugged and sat at the table. Haechan sat next to Momo, who was red as a tomato.

"I will be back, what to get something to eat and drink," said Haechan, getting up to go to the counter. Momo let a sigh of relief and began to talk with Jeno.
.....
NCT.Jaemin: Confirm! Momo has a huge crush on Haechan!
SK.Jeongin: and he too stupid to see it.
SVT.DK: Are you serious! Look at our Princess!!!

She is flipping gorgeous!!! If I was there, she would be getting 100% of my attention and plus more...😏
SVT.Hoshi: DK! Calm yourself down!
BTS.Suga: that's a good picture of her.
SVT.DK: Thanks just took it a few minutes ago.
BTS.Jungkook: What?😤😱💪🏻
SVT.DK: Dino and I passed the cafe where Momo is with two of our LOYAL members and her crush. Jeno is there for reason.
BTS.Suga: Jeongin...Jaemin...
NCT.Ten: You little brat! You are with Jeongin who is with Momo!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 You will be dead when I see you!!!
NCT.Jaehyun: Please no...we are already dealing with Doyoung cursing the club for that mistaken lawsuit.
EXO.Chanyeol: I fix that all right...Baekhyun is too busy emailing the producers of "We Got Married".
NCT.Jaehyun: He is still going to do the show. His brother did the show and it's his turn. He is happy to be paired with Momo.
BTS.Jungkook: I got it! We can ask for a competition to win a date with Momo instead of the show. 🐰💪🏻 I will win of course.
NCT.Yuta: You realized you say the word Jaehyun gets wound up on...
NCT.Jaehyun: Make it happen and I will wipe you like a mop Kookie! 🧹🧹🧹
SVT.Dino: That's a broom....
NCT.Jaehyun: There is no mop one! Deal with it!
NCT.Ten: I will take you all on!

For my dear sweet Momo, I will fight for you!!!
SVT.DK: I will fight too!
SVT.Hoshi: No....me....ouch...
SVT.Vernon: He is still recovering from that fall.
SVT.Wonwoo: So are you going to pitch it, Jungkook?
EXO.Baekhyun: I already did and waiting for a reply! Thanks for the lovely idea, Kookie. If it does happen, I will make sure you aren't the first to be eliminated.
BTS.Suga: Oh Goodness Momo! Quit scaring us!
BTS.Jungkook: Bitch! You stole my idea!
EXO.Baekhyun: as president I have to do what I can to protect Momo.
NCT.Jaemin: Look what Momo gave me!!!

It's from Candy Pop! I told her how I love that album and she found a photo card in her bag. Yet she had lot of cards, but one Candy Pop!
NCT.Yuta: 😱😱😱❤️😱😱❤️
NCT.Ten: 🤯🤯🤯😵😵😵
NCT.Jaehyun: 😳😳😳
SVT.Hoshi: djevhskabrhdjNw
SVT.DK: 😘😘😘
SVT.Wonwoo: 😳😳😗❤️
SVT.Vernon: Cute! 🥰
SVT.Dino: Lucky!😤🥰 Candy Pop is hard to find.
BTS.Jungkook: Where are you!!! I need that.
BTS.Suga: We are in Japan!
BTS.Jungkook: I will swim there if I have to!!!
EXO.Baekhyun: sjfbshak 😱😱😱😱
EXO.Chanyeol: I heard a thump upstairs.
......
"Uhhh...Donghyuck?" Momo asked him, as they were about to leave the cafe. Jaemin, Jeno, and Jeongin listened in, as Momo spoke. "I was wondering if you would like to join me at a dance festival in two weeks. They have different styles of dancing and heard there is yummy food as well." She was really shy, asking him on a date.

"Are you asking me out?" He asked her, as she nodded. She was scared that he was going to say no to her. That would totally bring down her mood, as she finally had the courage to ask him. She held his hand on her shoulder, as she looked up at him who was smiling. "You know I was going to ask you, but you beat me. I would love to be your date for the festival." Momo gave him a huge smile, as they traded numbers.

SK.Jeongin: Momo asked Haechan on a date and he said yes!
NCT.Ten: Get me a gun. I'm shooting him when he gets home.
NCT.Yuta: I'm going to choke him.
EXO.Baekhyun: 😱😱😱😱😱
EXO.Chanyeol: Yup that's another thump...
SVT.Dino: Hoshi is trying to crawl out of the dorm to murder Haechan.
BTS.Suga: Kookie and I are getting on the next plane to Korea. We have some rules for Mr. Haechan.
.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 3.1K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
458 53 12
Chou Tzuyu, 17year old troublemaker and popular girl of the school. She is the cold and savage girl, only soft and real around her friends, Son Chaey...
6.9K 512 45
Twice are given a week off before promotion starts for I Can't Stop Me and they decided to take a vacation in Singapore. Here, they encountered 6 lad...
178K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...