FLAWLESSLY FLAWED

By avengenemesis

The current me is just a hastily glued mess out of sharp shattered pieces. I plastered myself with gold tryin... More

The Mother of Sin - PRIDE
ONE: WRATH
THREE: AVARICE
FOUR: WRATH
FIVE: LUST
SIX: SLOTH

TWO: SLOTH

738 44 14
By avengenemesis

"Y-you... You've gone mental!" Gregory stepped back three times as he point me with a trembling finger.

Yeah. I guess I am. "What? I thought we already established this fact? Haven't been reading your script, mutt? Or your brain is just too little you can't remember former events?"

Like a thirt rate bombshell, he continued mutterring 'you you you'.

"'Me me me.' What the fuck am I?"

Everyone is looking at us. I could even see a few teachers in the crowd but no one tried to stop us.

Well, whether if it's a poor bitch being bullied by the rich bitch or the crazy bitch biting the blabbing bitch, no one really wants to break up the party and take the fall.

Especially when there's Raven Collin holding the fort.

I sighed. Nevermind. This is not even doing it for me.

So what if I make Gregory's ugly face uglier? I'm still fucking alone.

I bent down to collect my things and ignore them.

Ignore Gregory the Prick,

Ignore the Douchebag Minions,

Ignore the Spineless teachers,

And Ignore the fucking devil.

I just want to get away from here. Get away from him.

-----------

But of course, that was impossible. School is shit but a shit I have to stomach.

I still had 2 classes to take. 1 of them was with Raven Collins.

I ignore his piercing looks and tried to concentrate on class.

What doesn't kill you make you stronger, right?

Though for us, It should be what doesn't make you crazy makes you crazier.

The bell ring and I was able to stop holding my breath.

I fucking need a drink. A drink or a hundred.

Or maybe even a smoke or a pop of pill.

This is how crazy I am right now.

And of course, I need a hot body to keep me sane.

I race to the door even if Collins gave a 'don't-fucking-move-we're-not-done' look.

Haha. Well, I'm done with him, that's for sure.

--------------

"Hey, here."

I look at the guy who casually sat beside me without permission. He took the glass from my hands and took the shot while offering me a 'pill'.

I stared at the thing in his hands.

Michael, the rude guy was intently staring and waiting for my response.

The fucker.

He smirk. "Oh ho... Don't tell me you're hesitating after all the trouble I've gone through." Michael took my hands and put the pill in my hands.

I just stare at the thing in my palm.

"What? You forgot how to take it?" Michael laugh and acted like he's throwing something in his mouth. "Simple."

I gave him a look telling him how fucking idiotic he was.

As always, he just laughed and gulp the remaining alcohol from my glass. "You know I won't give you any real drug even if you stare at me like that." He took the 'pill' from my hands and pop it in his mouth. "Mm... Strawberry."

I snorted. "Fuck you."

He laugh. "No, thank you, I'm straight."

I involuntarily stiffened.

Damn Bastard.

Before I managed to rain him a couple of cusses, a familiar face caught my sight.

He's leaning arrogantly on the table in front of the bartender as if he owns the whole damn place (I don't really fucking know for sure). and as usual, he's being surrounded by groupies and his minions.

Shit.

I glare at Michael. Fuck this shitty bastard. I really wanna pummel his stupid face!

"You..."

He gave me a wry smile. "Even if 'I' don't tell him, he will know." He says as if it could justify his dick move.

I took a frustrated breath. Shit! Shit! Shit!

Even without looking back, I can feel those piercing golden eyes glaring at me.

Damn.

"Oh my god, Nathan! Is that you?!"

A girl suddenly jump at my lap.

"Vicky." I acknowledged curiously looking at the woman's pink hair and pink eyeshadow.

"Hey, Handsome." She wrap her arms around my neck and suddenly gave me a peck on the lips.

Damn, i knew her lips got plumper.

"Hey..." i awkwardly tried to sit properly so she can maybe get the message and get off my lap.

She gave me a teasing smile and lean closer to my ears, "No can do. I'll definitely make you finally surrender tonight..." She whispered and not so gently bit my ear.

I winced a little and my eyes drifted through Vicky's shoulder..

The devil's eyes are still glaring at me.

Fuck this bastard!

He's already surrounded by a bunch of people and there's even two women clinging from his arms, why the fuck does he keep on glaring at me!

Pissed off and my rage misting off my brain, I let my hands crawl to Vicky's waist. I kept my eyes with HIS while I slowly raise my back off my seat and bring my lips closer to HER.

Shit... The woman's vanilla scented perfume and strawberry flavored lipgloss makes me feel heady and dazed.

I let my eyes close and block off those golden orbs.

Yeah... This is the feeling i love the most...

Our lips parted and my tongue slid between her lips.

I hungrily inhaled her breath and plundered the sweetness off her mouth...

I licked, I nibbed, I bit.

I took everything I could as if it could make life a little bit bearable.

She giggled and run her long nailed fingers through my hair. "Eager, aren't you..."

Instead of answering, my hands lowered and grab ahold of her ass.

She gave a loud moan and proceeded to grind herself on my lap. "Yes... Nathan... Shit, you make me so hot."

I ignored her and kept drowning myself with her sweet but talkative mouth.

I don't have anything against her or any other girl like her but I never really went for her type ever.

I tried hard to keep myself away from another 'instant gratification'.

Just now.

Just...

I just desperately needed it now.

"Mm..." she moaned as my lips traveled down her chin and roam down her neck.

I kept my focus on the feeling of her soft breast pressed into my chest... The feel of her firm ass against my hands and the heat of her sex against mine...

Just focus on the girl, Nathan...

Focus on her.

Throw everything away and forget them...

Even if only for this moment...

I guess I succeeded too much and was too into the trance that I didn't notice that almost all of the people on the bar were watching us.

That includes The Devil.

*Bang!*

"Kyah!"

I was left in a daze when a lot of girls nearby screamed and Vicky hastily flew away from my embrace.

My dazed eyes met the devil's fuming face.

His fist was still stuck on the pile of broken glass that he must've punched.

Still madly glaring at me, He slowly took his fist away and I saw how the blood gush out of the big cuts on his knuckle and how the light reflected from the broken shards still embedded on his flesh.

My mind cleared a little and I involuntarily stood up.

Oh no, fucking Nathan! Stop!

Even before my feet take a step, I managed to restrain myself.

Instead, I took my eyes off of him and pulled Vicky in my arms.

"FUCK. YOU." The words were muttered in between gritted teeth and the sound of a kicked down table followed.

"Hey, Raven!" A bunch of rich looking guys followed the man out of the club.

I slowly released the breath that I didn't know I was holding but I didn't feel my chest lighten.

Even just a little...

I kept my eyes away from the closed door and met Michael's.

I saw the disgust and disappointment before he snorted and shook his head.

What the fuck...

Damn.

Damn.

Just Damn.

----------

* 1323 words . Too fucking long...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 2.3K 18
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
1.2M 35.3K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
10.1M 638K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3M 118K 75
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...