Killing Addict (IzuOcha Fanfi...

By daebinnie

Uraraka Ochako was a social outcast. No friends, no family but just all by herself in her shabby apartment. H... More

Sneak Peek
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

2.2K 74 247
By daebinnie

Chapter 8 - Forget It

"Goodnight, Uravity-san~" Eri sang, watching Ochako suffer in agony on the ground.

"Sleep well."

Ochako's red eyes were slowly closing with tears coming out. She began to choked due to the overused of the drugs. Her vision was unclear and all she could see was Eri's blurry demonic look.

She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to lose like this. She didn't want to fail Izuku just because she was inexperienced. She didn't want to be a burden. She just wants to be what Izuku wants her to be.

This is all her fault. She shouldn't have agreed to this. It hurts and she couldn't do anything at all.

She couldn't do anything.

Ochako wanted to try and help him but what's the point when she's so weak?

She needs to do something.

She had no other choice.

Her hand was shaking uncontrollably as she reached out to the waist bag and carefully took out one injection. She gritted her teeth that was drooling with saliva as she immediately took out the injection and jabbed it in Eri's leg.

"Ouch! Hey! Why di-" Eri stopped her shouting and her eyes began to widened. Her whole body froze as she landed down to the ground, completely knocked out.

Ochako's eyes were still slightly open and her breathing was heavy.

It looked like the person with the waist bag was carrying the special injection. She almost couldn't believe how lucky Ochako was to pick such thing.

But still, that doesn't mean she's not affected.

"No..." She breathed out and finally she passed out with complete darkness in her sight.

-

-

-

"Dolly. Hey, dolly." A faint sound echoed through her head. "Dolly."

Her eyes squinted and she grunted over the pain all over her limbs. Her head still felt fuzzy as she had a hard time trying to wake up from her sleep. Especially when the drug kicked in pretty rough.

"I-Izuku..." The girl finally spoke with her eyes fluttering open. "Is that you?" Her voice was dry.

The guy, Izuku, and so called Deku, smiled at her after seeing her awaken. "You alright, dolly?"

Ochako didn't know what happened. She had a feeling that she lost.

"What happened?" She asked weakly.

He chuckled a bit. "We got third but didn't make it to the finals."

He looked around and continued. "You managed to knock Eri down and let us become third while they're fourth. You did well there."

Her heart felt heavy as it felt like something grabbed it and squeezed it tightly. Her mouth gaped and trembled.

Tears came out of her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry. This is all my fault." She cried softly.

Izuku saw her sobbing and immediately shushed her. "No, no, no, dolly, look, it's fine."

Ochako look back up at him with a serious look.

"But I was the reason w-why you l-lost. You shouldn't have picked me. You could've won with someone else but not me." She cried more.

In an instant, Izuku grabbed Ochako and carried her up to give her hug. The brunette was shocked and look straight at nothing, resting her chin on his shoulder. Her body still felt pain, even when he carried her up.

She could hear him, hearing him sniffing softly.

"I-Izuku?" She called quietly.

He squeezed her tightly and went in closer.

He said to her. "Just forget about this stupid game," He told. "I don't want to see you getting hurt anymore. I'd rather quit than to continue seeing you like that."

Or seeing you die.

Ochako's cries were slowly fading. Well, it faded away immediately, hearing those words. It made her heart calmed and she felt relieved deep inside.

He did cared.

"I-I'm sorry." She responded. "I'll forget it, just please stop crying."

Ochako slowly pushed Izuku back, but he made the hug even tighter.

"Just a little longer. I don't want you to see me like this." He said with his breath on her shoulder.

Her mouth gaped and she sighed. "Okay."

Izuku seemed different. Just a couple of hours ago, he was calm and didn't seem to care what will happen to him. But right now at this moment, it feels like he was the one who suffered the most. He looked like it.

"Hey, dolly." He called her after a couple of minutes. They were still in the same position.

"Yeah?"

He continued. "Don't die."

His words seemed rather off and sudden. But the weirdest shit has happened already in her life so far with him so she couldn't feel any different about this.

"Okay." She responded.

He let go of the hug, and his face looked normal like usual. It looked like he recovered. "Well, third place doesn't mean we won't receive cash."

Ochako's lips were still trembling but soon came along with a small smile and quickly put it back to normal. "That's great."

It was great.

"And I didn't know your breasts were that big." He added.

Her face immediately turned red and he sound rather stupid right now after what just happened.

"Shut up." She said, hugging her legs to cover up her skimpy clothes.

Izuku gave off a small laugh. It was nice seeing that look on his face.

Huh. It was odd. She said shut up to a psychopath murderer that almost killed her and now treated him like a person who wasn't a threat to her at all. Like a friend.

It's so strange.

What's wrong with her?

"Hey, Izuku."

"We're not at home yet."

She sighed. "Sorry. Deku, did something happened 2 years ago?"

She had to say it.

Izuku's body immediately froze in his position and he looked down to avert her gaze. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Ochako knew something was up. She knew she had no right to ask stuffs about his personal life and past situations and incidents but she just felt like asking him.

"That guy, Kacchan, he mentioned it."

Izuku kept quiet. Not wanting to answer her.

"Did your partner die? That time, when Kacchan beat you." She was scared. She was afraid that Izuku might get mad.

But instead.

"Yeah." He answered, but with slight hesitation in his tone.

It was funny, Ochako started smiling. Izuku seemed to notice it.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked.

She replied. "You didn't want it to happen to me, don't you?" She said. "At first, you were using me just for the money, but after a while, you realized that if you go any further, your trauma will come back. You didn't want it to happen again, right?"

She was right.

"Y-You knew. That I was using you at first." He said, looking down, still with an expressionless look. "You're not mad?"

She smiled. "I didn't die. You didn't let me die. Well, you didn't want me to die. Why would I get mad?"

He gave off a short chuckle. "You're too nice."

"And you're not bad, either." She said, with her smile getting brighter and her calm hooded eyes staring at his gaze when he looked back up at her.

He smiled. "I just felt like you shouldn't die."

"Wow, what a nice way of saying it."

He said. "I mean," He let off a sigh. "I mean, I didn't want you to die."

She smiled at him. "Okay."

Izuku felt relieved. Why is that? Remembering the past, didn't hurt anymore. Is it because of her? Ochako made him like this?

It felt new.

It felt better.

He felt like the past didn't exist. The pain in his heart was just gone.

Did the pain got replaced by something else?

Was Ochako changing him?

Every word she's saying, he has never met a person like this anymore.

"D-Deku?" She called.

"Hm?"

The girl continued. "Can we go home?"

She called it home.

It made Izuku smiled and gave a warm feeling in his cold heart that he felt all this time.

"Yeah."

He was glad that she's still with him. He was glad she was here. He was glad she wasn't dead.

Izuku suddenly stared at her eyes as Ochako did as well.

"What's wrong?"

He scooted closer to her face. "Nothing."

His lips were aiming hers. Ochako could feel her heart beating like lightning. Her face felt hot and her body was trembling.

She accepted it by going closer to him as well.

Just a few inches away, until they can kiss.

"Deku and Uravity." Someone called from afar.

Both of them moved back away from each other.

"Yeah?" Izuku stood up, fixing his suit.

The lady talked. "You may receive your cash prize now. Just go to the counter over there to the left."

"O-Okay." Izuku nodded. He looked over to Ochako. "I'll be back."

She nodded at him. "Alright."

As soon as Izuku left, Ochako felt her chest burning up. Her heart was beating and she started breathing very heavily.

"What just happened?" She whispered to herself, still picturing him going in for a kiss just now.

"No way, am I still in love with him?" She whispered. "I don't know."

There's something wrong with her mind.

She felt like she's going crazy.

For him.

-

"We're here." Izuku said as they reached back at home.

Never in Ochako's life would she feel extremely happy to be back home. Izuku's home.

A smile was plastered in her lips by just looking at the place. She was so glad to be back here, knowing that Izuku is here with her.

She's crazy enough to be happy to live with a murderer.

As they both entered the house, Izuku grabbed a small blanket on the couch and placed it around Ochako's almost bare body.

"Get rest." He told her.

The blanket covered herself up and warmed her entire body. The feeling was so soothing, she felt safe in it.

After what Izuku told her, she nodded as her response.

She went upstairs by herself to his room. He handed her clothes he bought for her last time from the cupboard to let her change first.

"Oh yeah, take a bath, first." He told her from downstairs.

Ochako smiled and went to the other direction to the bathroom.

Right after she took a bath and changed, she laid down on his bed and started to rest. But instead, she looked around the room.

It was unbelievable. How comfortable she felt already with him. It was really hard to imagine what happened before between them. She really has a fond for him right now.

She doesn't know if she still has feelings for him like she used to. Maybe this feeling is way different than what she felt for him before they met each other.

It was like she just liked him, just like that. But after that, she stopped those feelings. Then again, these feelings came back, but instead, it came out differently. It was really strange.

Is this real love? Is this how it actually feels like?

Especially after knowing who Izuku really is.

"Hey, dolly," He greeted from the door. "You okay?"

She smiled as she sat up. "Yeah."

Just seeing him again makes her full of joy.

"Here." He offered her a cup of water.

The offer gave warmness in her heart. She gladly accepted it and drank it. She felt so refreshed.

"It's weird." Izuku muttered.

"Huh?" She looked over to him.

You're just like her and I'm treating you like her.

"Nothing," He said. "Let's play at that place next time, okay?" He grinned.

Ochako stayed silent.

"I'm kidding, dolly." He chuckled.

"I would love to." She responded with a smile.

Izuku's face was taken aback as he gave off a slight surprised face. But those words made him smile back at her, it almost seemed like he expected her answer to be like that.

He set his hand on her cheek slowly, gently caressing it. Ochako smiled at him as she stared at him in the eyes with her crescent ones.

Shit. She is like her.

Those feelings are slowly coming back in him. These emotions and needs are all in him now.

All those forgotten memories he threw away, all those feelings.

It's all back.

He can't help it anymore.

He can't let go of her at all, not anymore and never. He needs her now.

He has grown an obsession for her and her presence.

-

-

"Honey, what's wrong?"

"Huh?" The guy, Iida, responded. "Nothing, it's just been a long time since Uraraka has gone to work. The thing is that, she didn't tell me anything."

"Who's Uraraka?"

He answered. "She works as a cashier in my store."

The girl nodded. "Maybe she left for a vacation."

"But she can't just leave without notice."

She has no family or friends.

He continued. "Something must've happened to her. She has never missed a day at work and is never late."

Iida started thinking and stared at his phone.

18 missed calls to Uraraka. None of it was answered back.

"She can't even call me back?" He talked softly.

He checked his messages to see if there was any reply.

None.

"Even a reply?"

"What are you gonna do? Maybe she's in trouble." His wife said.

He stared at his phone and started thinking. He couldn't do anything. He's not even confirmed if she's okay or not. He's afraid something might really happened to her.

He then said.

"I'm gonna go check on her at her place."

-

A/N: bruv, I was having too many distractions when writing this story lmao. You know, like, when smth happened and then you have no motivation to do shiz :') yea it took that long HAHA but we good we good so here I am already writing one for y'all :D MORE TO COME ! (◕ᴗ◕✿) see you soon everyone !!

Thanks to all for supporting me always and having the patience in this story omg pwease I'm really sorry to keep you all waiting (╥﹏╥) I will start publishing regularly from now on alright ? 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 327 22
Izuku has been a pro hero for 6 months now, fighting villains and protecting citizens with a smile. He gets a big job by patrolling at one of the big...
36.8K 853 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
325K 8.2K 40
[COMPLETE✔] Dabi X Fem!Izuku ____________________ Midoriya and Todoroki had been dating for 3 months now. But one day,everything changed. Midoriya ca...
136K 2.3K 39
It's a normal day for Izuku as he completes his normal routine and goes to school, along the way he runs into Yui Kodai, a quiet and Mysterious girl...