TomuDeku

By mistas_hat

When Shigaraki is about to choke our boy Deku, what if things played out a bit differently? Uraraka sees Dek... More

Unexpected Moments
In Hiding
Plans
Morning
not a real update but pls read anyways
start
Starved
Room and Board
ive been bad and not in a kinky way
Realization
whats up simps
end p1

Part Time Villian

13.9K 469 737
By mistas_hat

My second day with the villains is slow and boring.

I stay in Shigarakis room, confined to the mat I slept upon. The day drags by and my limbs ache worse and worse with each passing second. Kurogiri stopped in once to give me water, but that feels like ages ago.

Maybe I could accept Shigaraki-sans request to join the league? I mean, I wouldn't really join, I would obviously be spying for UA! I try to convince myself, but honestly, I feel uneasy at how well I understand Shigaraki-sans cause.

"He is right. Heroes aren't the same anymore... " I mumble.

As soon as I said that, I realized I am considering villainy. The blue haired mans statement about heroes kept ringing around my head.
He isn't wrong. You know he isn't. With the League you could be strong.

Suddenly, the door to the room creaks open, Shigaraki-san and a small cloaked figure enter, Kurogiri keeping close behind.

I look up, incquisitively.

"Ah, glad to see you are awake." Tomura says. "See, I had an idea while I was out. "
He kneels down to the ground and looks at me.
"This creep here, " He gestures to the cloaked figure, "will heal you, and before you say anything, I know you don't want to accept my offer to join us. See, here is what's going to happen. I am going to let you go. " He says with a smirk.

"What? "

"On the one condition, you say you blacked out and woke up in an alley way with no clue what happened or how you got there."

"Why-"

"Because, I want you to give me information. So here is the deal, you walk free, I don't kill all your friends and family, and I will even help teach you to control your quirk, just for a little bit of hero info. That is not so bad, now is it? " 

His eyes are focused down, so I can't see directly into them, but I can feel the dark intent hidden behind them. It makes me shudder involuntarily.

There has to be some sort of catch to this,all he wants is a mole??

I decide to play along.

"What kind of information?" I ask.

"Whatever I ask for. "

I inhale, and take a second before giving a small nod.

In the background Kurogiri seems to relax a bit, as Shigaraki-san let's loose a grin.

"Good, Good, I'm glad you chose that, you wanna know why? "

"...Why?"

"Cause' option two, " He holds up two fingers right in front of my face, "Was to start disintegrating your fingers. "

My heart beat increases rapidly, and I feel a lump in my throat as my vision starts to haze.

However, it's not because I'm frightened. Despite his threats, despite this situation, and despite the current pain I am in, looking into his eyes, I know he is lying. Although his words sounded cruel, and wrong, their was nothing backing it. His hand in front of me will be my proof. I lean my head foward, into his open palm. His eyes widen, and he starts backwards.

"What are you-"

I rest my chin on his hand and close my eyes. When I open them, I see Shigaraki-sans face, he is freaking out.

"then do it" I say softly.

"Huh!? "

"Disintegrate me, erase me, whatever you call it, just do it. "

Shigaraki-sans mouth falls wide open.

Shigaraki's pov

What? Is he...serious?! What the hell am I supposed to do?

I look over my shoulder to Kurogiri for help, but he just shrugs and shakes his head. When I turned back to the hero, his bright green eyes are burning holes in me.

His eyes are very intense!

I let my hand fall away from him and I nervously clear my throat.

"I.. uhm.. well.." I scratch at my neck, my mind racing to come up with something to say.

"UGh can we get this love fest over with all ready. This is not what I'm getting paid for!" The cloaked healer next to me complains.

I slam my hand onto his shoulder, my pinky up.

"I'm sorry I did not catch that, could you say that again?" I tilt my head to the side, and peer into the shadow under his hood. He shakes beneath my grip, and he stays silent.

"That's what I thought." I hissed. "However, you did remind me what you are here for. Go Ahead."

The figure nods, and goes to grab his bag. I lean back down to Midoriya.

"I am not going to kill you, you caught my bluff, good job." I pat him on the head, he seems to relax.

"Thank you-"

I grab his hair and yank back, turning his chin to the ceiling. I go to whisper in his ear.

"But, their are things way worse than death, remember that."

He gulps loudly next to my ear. I release and step back, and he lets out a sigh of a relief.

I gesture to the hooded figure.

"He will fix your legs, as soon as your healed you are free to go home. I will leave a way to contact us on the bar counter. You can find your own way home. And don't even think about telling the heroes where we are, I have men watching your mother. One little slip up from you, and oh no, you're an orphan!"

As I leave, I can feel a smirk crawl up my face.

As I thought. That kid has more in him than he is letting on. He will be a fun new toy.

Deku's pov

I feel a refreshing warmth spread across my legs as they are healed. The healer goes to collect some money from Kurogiri before he leaves. Kurogiri stoops down to remove my restraints.

"Thank you." I say gruffly.

He nods, and gestures to the door. Before I leave, Kurogiri clears his throat.

"Despite Shigaraki-sans threats, I think he is excited about the agreement you two made. Don't fail him."

"...Okay."

I can't believe this is happening, they're actually just letting me go! I need to get to mom as quick as I can!

I rush out, grabbing a slip of paper off of the table. It has a phone number and a location on it. My hands tremble when I grab it.

So this is it huh? I have been forced to be a part time villain!? If anyone learns about this, my whole future is ruined!

I shove the paper in my pocket, and find my way out of the building.

One Day Time Skip

I'm with my mother eating breakfast. She is still fussing over me, and randomly bursts into tears. Normally, this would warm my heart, or even make me cry too, but for some reason I feel...disgusted?? annoyed?? I don't understand it, she's my mom, she was worried! Anyone would be! It should not be bothering me the way it is.

When I arrived home last night, I found All Might and Aizawa Sensei there. I told them that I don't remember anything, and that I just woke up in an alleyway. Aizawa narrowed his eyes at me, as if he was suspected I was lying. Looking into his eyes, my heart started racing, and I felt sweaty, but I was saved by mom pulling me into a hug.

The night rushed by, I got a ton of phone calls and texts from all my classmates as soon as they heard the news. Even Kacchan texted me, asking "Are you alive dumbass?" and then left me on read when I responded.

I hug my mom goodbye as I head out to school, assuring her many times that I would be okay.

The whole day at school made me so angry, I wanted to go somewhere and scream. All my classmates asking me the same questions over and over, and all the hugs. I have officially decided I hate hugging.

The worse part, was whenever I started to enjoy myself around my friends, I would remember the piece of paper in my pocket, my betrayal incarnate.

I'm doing this for mom, to protect her!

I know I am lying. Every time I think about betraying the school, every single time I think about Shigaraki-sans offer, my heart does backflips. I am excited to do this. I want to do this. I want to betray UA. I haven't felt this much anticipation to do anything since when I first set out to become a hero.

After school, I practically sprint home. I reach my room and flop into my bed. An unwanted grin is spread out on my face.

"I am working for villians...no...I am helping Shigaraki-san."

I remember his touch, from when he helped me drink, when I rested my head on his hand, and when he threatened me...He was rough. I swallow loudly at the memory. I remember running my fingers through his hair... my face grows hot as I shake these thoughts from my mind.

"I am doing this to help Shigaraki-san, I want him to be proud of me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 503 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
23.2K 230 30
You might aldready know: izuku was bullied as a kid, especially by his so called "childhood best friend" because he didn't have a quirk in middle sch...
14.1K 237 37
Uraraka and Midoriya are strangers until fate pulls them together as third years during a near fatal mission. During this supposedly snowy and cheerf...
82.8K 2.2K 13
Requested + Completed. I don't support this ship anymore This is a Dabi x Deku story. This happened during forest training camp, except, there's a li...