start

Deku's pov

My eyes flutter open and I'm greeted by a room so dark someone could be inches away and you couldn't even see them. The chain from my wrist to the wall has created angry red marks on my skin. I try to shift my position and I almost yelp.

Oh. My legs are still broken...

I do not know why but I thought maybe they would heal in my sleep.

My vision goes blurry as my eyes adjust to the darkness. I see a lumpy shape on Shigaraki-san's bed. Is he sleeping? I scoot closer despite the shooting pain. His breathing is slow and soft. I lean a bit closer and find myself matching the rhythm of his breath.

"It's so quiet." I mumble softly.

The sleeping figure across from me is so different from the murderous villain I met at USJ. How could this curled up teen possibly be the man that I met?

I tentatively reach my hand out, chains clinking. My breathing ceases, every muscles tensed and ready to spring away. I gently lay my hand on the back of his head and I inhale through my clenched teeth. Its surprisingly soft for being so messy. Running my hand along the blue locks a small smile escapes my lips.

Wait...what am I doing?!?

I quickly jump back and I start panting nervously.

Why!!?!? Am I some sort of creep??

I grabbed onto my right hand, the one I ...petted... Shigaraki-san with, and start shaking. I wonder if it smells like him...

I shake my head as if saying no to myself.

No I can't do that! That is no better than Mineta's creepy habits!!

...But it can't be that weird...

I lightly smack my face. Nope. No. I should go to sleep before I become a pervert.

I lay back down, and go to sleep to the sound of Shigaraki-san's steady breathing.

-Skip to Morning-

I feel someone's hand lightly shaking my shoulder.

"Mmmmhhh" I groan.

"Wake up or I'm breaking your arms." A raspy voice says, breathing hot air on my neck.

My eyes snap open.

"I'm uP!"

Shigaraki-san is crouching next to me, a bored look on his face. /

"I have another offer." he says.

"What?"

"I will get someone to heal your legs if you join the League."

I narrow my eyes at him.

"You think I'm that shallow! Trading my loyalty for that!?"

Shigaraki shrugs and turns away.

"We are just going to make things worse and worse for you until you say yes. It would be easier if you just accept now."

"I will never!" I shout.

He chuckles and looks at me from over his shoulder.

"Oh, you will."

A/N
I am sorry this is such a short update, but I figured it's better than nothing.  Recently I have been really swamped with preparing to move from Washington to Florida for college and all the other crazy stuff going on right now. I am really going to try to keep this story going, with nice chonky chapters, so please don't be mad!!!