Not So Fast, Mr. Billionaire...

By ThePsychoMadHatter

**WARNING: THE LAST TEN CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES** ** The Shi... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
SOWYYY
Interview & Sequel Updates
My Protective Billionaire
CRIMINALS//THE TATTOOED BAD BOY
The Greatest Announcement Of All Time!!!
Just for you!
I never expected this!
FREE GOODIES JUST FOR YOU!!!
Do you have questions for Hadley and Xavier?
Even more free stuff just for you!
Hooray for us! <3
Want a secret chapter?
OMG OMG OMG! Best news evAr!!!
TOMORROW
Today is the day!!!!!
It's HERE!
PLEASE READ

Chapter Twenty-Three

98.7K 2.9K 96
By ThePsychoMadHatter

It has been three days since we adopted Ryan and everything was okay now. The police found Crystal and she is now locked up. In the meantime Margaret and her father's ticket were booked already. She will be here in a few along with Neil. I wonder how everything is going on there between her and Neil.

Neil seemed to be interested in Margaret, and who wouldn't? Her beautiful dirty blonde hair would just hypnotize him in any way. Neil may be a jerk sometimes, but he would be the perfect boyfriend or husband one day. I wonder if Margaret and Neil would end up being husband and wife one day.

That would be so awesome! I would have someone to accompany me since Sarina and grandma are out of town for god knows how long. You see, I have only talked to Sarina once since my marriage and I really miss them. I can't wait for her and grandma to return.

"Mommy, look, Daddy brought ice-cweam!!" Ryan ran into the kitchen as I prepared dinner.

I smiled at him and ruffled his hair a bit making a blush appear on his cute chubby cheeks. You wonder why he's calling Xavier and I mommy and daddy, right? Well, Xavier has been teaching him, I don't know why, but every time Ryan calls me that, I feel that feeling in my stomach. It's maybe the wish of having my own kid got fulfilled. Ryan still had some of the injuries such as the ribs and the broken arm, but overall he was healing quickly and was as happy as he always seems. 

"You go, I'll be there in a few." I said.

"Okay, mommy." He said with a adorable grin on his face and ran away.

I turned off the stove and closed the pot. I washed my hands and walked to Xavier and I's room after wiping my hands on my shorts. I breathed out as I closed the door. I was super tired today. I went to the store to buy some groceries and cleaned up our room after that. I even made dinner.

I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I really wasn't going to go in front of Xavier all sweaty and all. He'll have to wait, since he's home early today, and brought ice cream. I stripped out of my clothes and jumped into the shower.

I thought about my new life as Xavier's wife. It was so different. It was filled with happiness and I hope it stays like that. The warm water streamed over my body, leaving a good feeling behind. Suddenly my thoughts drifted to our honeymoon.

I really wanted it to be perfect, but with Aidan being there, it felt like everything got spoiled. I thought he would leave me alone when he finds out that I'm married, but no, he has to come and ruin my honeymoon with my husband.

Husband.

It still felt weird to call Xavier my husband. I don't know why, but on the other side, it feels good to have him as mine. Gosh. What's happening to me? Why am I feeling things like this? It feels so fuzzy. Suddenly the question popped into my mind.

Do I love Xavier?

---

"Finally the queen arrives!" Xavier said, making little Ryan giggle.

I bowed in front of them, playing along. Xavier chuckled and pulled me towards him on the couch. His arms wrapped around me while my head was on his shoulder. Ryan jumped and sat on my lap, making me make an 'Oomph' sound. Ryan giggled and kissed my cheek all of a sudden, making my eyes grow wide.

After a while we sent Ryan up to his room, so it was very silent. I was bored, to be honest. I heard Xavier close the door behind us. I immediately jumped on the bed and watched as Xavier smirked charmingly and walked to the closet. He pulled out this white button up shirt, so he was shirtless now.

My breath caught my throat once again and I couldn't take my eyes off him. He smirked at me and purposely placed his hand on his abs. I swallowed and tried to look the other way, but I couldn't. He chuckled and turned around to enter the walk in closet as he shook his head. That's when it caught my eye.

He has a tattoo.

I got up and slowly walked over to him, without him noticing. I placed my hand on his back, on the tattoo, making him jump. I giggled when he glared at me playfully.

"Don't do that!" He almost whined.

I rolled my eyes and turned him around again, looking at his tattoo. "You have a tattoo." I said, touching it.

"No shit." I heard him say as he turned around again. I poked him making him jump again. "You weren't supposed to hear that." He muttered.

"Shut up and show me your tattoo!" I whined like a baby.

He rolled his eyes and turned around, once again showing me his tattoo. "What is this for?" I ran my hand over the tattoo of a wolf face the size of Ryan's hand. "And how didn't I notice this before?" I gasped at the beautiful thing.

"The wolf was always my mother's favorite animal. She spent her entire life saving hundreds of them from the hunters and that made me respect her a lot more. My mother was a great woman." He said and before I could even ask anymore, he turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist. "And for your second question, I just think that you were too stupid and blind to notice." he joked and flinched a bit when I tried hitting him as he laughed.

His arms tightened around my waist and he just stared at me in awe. I raised my eyebrow at him as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What?" I finally asked.

He shook his head and pulled me closer to him. "You know I love you, right?" He said as he kissed my forehead.

I nodded reluctantly, making my arms drop to my side. I have no idea why my heart fluttered the moment he said that. It was like I was the only one he ever wished for.

"Do you?" He let go and whispered in my ear huskily.

I took a step back, making him take a step forward automatically. "I-I don't k-know." I stuttered.

He took a step forward again and I took a step backwards. Each step he took forward, I took backwards. I didn't know what else to say. I don't think I love him. Love is a too strong word for me. I felt the edge of the bed hit my knee and I fell on the bed. Before I could even sit up, Xavier his face was only a few inches away from mine.

The position we were in was so weird. I was on the bed, with Xavier on top of me, my hands pinned above my head. His intense stare made my heart beat faster than normal. I couldn't look away. It was so...

"How don't you know?" He asked whilst kissing my neck.

I threw my head backwards, enjoying what he was doing. His lips reached my jaw and his warm breath just made me crave for more. His hands took hold of my thigh and I moaned lowly.

"I..." I breathed out. "...don't know..." I managed to say breathlessly. 

Him doing this to me was so effective. I didn't want him to stop. Not at all. His lips on my skin felt like the best thing ever. His lips reached my cheeks as his hands tightened its grasp on my hands. This moment was perfect; Xavier was perfect; Xavier his lips were beyond perfect. His lips reached my ear and I could feel his hot breath against my ear. I took a deep breath in and then released it again. 

"You're supposed to know..." He breathed out as he licked my earlobe. "But right now, that doesn't matter. What matters now, is me showing you how much I love you." 

As soon as he said that, my heart started beating faster and I started breathing heavily again. How was he even capable of doing all of this? He slowly kissed his way to my lips, but stopped at the corner of my lips. His eyes locked with mine and all I could see was love, love, and more love. I swallowed as I stared at his perfect face. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine, and fireworks exploded in my stomach. 

This is a very good night indeed. 

---

Hi!

I know I was supposed to update two days ago, and I'm so sorry I didn't :$

But this was the update. There is still a lot coming. I just need some chapters like these to make a few things clearer.

Thank you guys so much for all the votes and comments AND the follows! ♥

I can't believe I have so many reads and votes already *cries*

I'm gonna go now, till then

-vote

-comment

-follow

Share if you can. BYE!!!!

V;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 187K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
226K 10.9K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...
44K 1.4K 30
When a depressed and heart broken Ella went to New York to be far away from home, she never thought she would accidentally got into the life of Maxwe...
43.2K 4.4K 59
'It doesn't go without saying that I don't want to marry an old man. Oh no! I want a man who can keep up with me. No limpness or weak hearts allowed...