The One For Them

By unleashed-sin

(Not Edited)(be warned, SUPER CRINGY since it was my first story, that's your warning) (bxb+) When Xavier Ja... More

|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
New Beginning
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
• Halloween Special •
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|50|
Character List Description
|51|
|52|
|53|
|54|
|55|
|56|
|57|
|58|
|59|
|60|
|61|
|62|
|63|
|64|
|65|
|66|
|67|
Sequel: The Ones For Him

|49|

3.9K 133 105
By unleashed-sin

"Hey, guys." I found all the guys eating cereal, "Are you all excited to move out?" They all nodded rapidly, probably getting whiplash from it.

"Yeah, we can finally be away from these stupid people." Ramy said, making us chuckle and agree.

"I know, people won't be staring when we're getting snacks from the vending machines, anymore." Kian said.

"Yeah." I quickly made myself cereal and ate, but heard someone knock at the door.

"Everyone's here, right?" I looked around the room and saw that all of them were here.

"What about, Levi and Enzo?" I smirked.

"They're upstairs in my room." I placed my bowl down and walked to the door, opening it.

"Please, don't tell me." I sighed, making him laugh.

"You thought I wasn't coming with my love? You thought wrong. Alvaro and Felix invited me themselves." I huffed and opened the door wider.

"Come on in, Milo." He skipped right through the door with his suitcase and backpack.

"Xavier, who is that?" I could hear Dom ask from the kitchen.

"Just Milo."

"You can go to the kitchen and eat." Milo shook his head.

"I already ate. Can I go up to your room?" I nodded and he smiled, going up the stairs.

I waited and laughed when I heard him gasp as he opened the door. "What the..."

I could hear my puppies faint whimpers. I grabbed the controllers and moved them up to the third setting, knowing that they were whining even more.

I walked back in the kitchen and finished my bowl of cereal, putting the bowl and spoon in the dishwasher. The rest of the guys did the same and I turned the dishwasher on.

"Alright, I'm going up to my room." I quickly said and ran up.

I stepped in and turned around, seeing Enzo on his stomach with his ass up and head on the floor. Levi was sitting down, looking at his twitching cock. There was a lot of drool dripping down his mouth and chin, some even on his chest.

"Are my puppies enjoying play time?" They looked up at me and whimpered while nodding.

Milo was sitting on the bed, staring at them in awe.

"Do you want to be like them, Milo?" He turned to me and smiled.

"Really?" I nodded and he got off the bed, quickly undressing himself.

My puppies blushed when I pulled Milo onto my lap, his naked body on display.

"I'm going to prep you first, then I'll put the butt plug in you after." Milo nodded, his body trembling because of how excited he was.

"Can you just slide your finger in me? I want to feel pain."

"Are you sure?" He nodded again.

I grabbed the lube and coated my finger and his hole, hearing him moan. I put the tip of my finger over his entrance and moved my right hand on his back, digging my nails into his back. At that exact moment, I slid my finger inside him, going all the way up to my knuckle.

"Xavier..." He moaned lowly, his hand reaching around to grab my right hand.

"A part of you is inside of me. Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Milo's shudder made me smirk.

"Imagine if my cock was inside of you?" I whispered next to his ear, causing him to moan and turn his head to look at me.

"I would cry." I smiled and started thrusting my finger deeper in him, hearing him groan.

"Put another finger in, please." He whined and I nodded. I put my index finger over his hole and pushed it in, hearing him gasp and push back.

I could hear my puppies whimper. I looked up and saw their cocks dripping with pre-cum, their hips jerking every now and then.

"You like watching your master take control of someone else?" They whined and nodded.

I chuckled and went back to stretching Milo, his ass moving back to meet my fingers. I pinched his nape and he froze, groaning out loud.

"Don't move, Milo." I pushed my fingers deeper inside him and rubbed over his prostate, causing him to cry out.

"I-I just c-came." He shuddered and panted.

"That's too bad." I continued rubbing his prostate, overstimulating him and hearing him whimper and whine.

"I thought you liked me taking control of you, Milo?" He tried moving away and nodded.

"I-I do." I continued fingering his hole, bruising his prostate.

"X-Xavier, please..." Milo whimpered and pushed back on my fingers.

"You want me to stop? It seems like you're enjoying it." He looked back at me, tears running down his cheeks.

"I d-don't know. I want m-more." I grabbed his face and pulled it closer to me, sitting him up so he was on my lap.

"Maybe one day, Milo. For now, let's just play." He nodded and straddled me, his naked body covering my clothed one. I placed him on my thighs and spread my legs, making sure to spread his asscheeks so I could put the butt plug inside him.

"I'm going to put the plug in you now, ok?" He nodded and laid his head on my shoulder, kissing my skin.

I poured lube over the plug and made sure it was coated well. I rubbed it over his hole and slowly started pushing in, making Milo whimper.

"Look at me." He moved his head up and looked into my eyes, his face close to mine.

"Relax. It'll hurt more if you don't." He nodded and tried to relax, feeling hole loosen up a bit more.

I was half way in until he tensed again. I stopped and moved my other hand into his hair, tugging on it.

"You look like you want to ask something." He nodded and I gestured for him to speak.

"C-Can I have a kiss?" I smirked and chuckled.

I stared at him and chuckled again. "Are you going to kiss me or?"

Milo smiled and moved closer, meeting my lips. He moaned and the kiss quickly became hungry, his tongue trying to push inside my mouth.

"If you're going to kiss like that, I might not even kiss you at all." He whined and placed his hand in my hair, pulling my head back.

"I'll just kiss you here, then." He kissed my neck, feeling his teeth graze my collarbones. I moaned and pushed the rest of the butt plug inside him.

"All done, Milo." I grabbed the controller and turned on the vibrator, putting it on the second setting.

"Fuck, Xavier!" He started moving his hips down.

I laughed and pinched his nipples. "You like that, Milo?"

"Yes, I love you." He hugged me, moaning in my ear.

"Go on the ground next to Levi." He nodded and slowly moved to sit next to my puppy, still moaning as he did.

"Want me to tie you up?" He nodded and I grabbed more rope from the box.

I moved behind him and tied his hands the same way I did with my puppies, making sure that if he tried to escape, he wouldn't be able to.

I grabbed the other ball gag and turned to him, smirking darkly. "Open your mouth wide."

Milo whimpered and did as I told him, opening his mouth wide. I placed the ball in his mouth and wrapped the straps around his head, buckling it on the back. I made sure it wasn't too, tight.

I grabbed the controller for Milo's butt plug and put it on the third setting. I smirked when I heard him whimper louder, his cock already dripping with copious amounts of clear, thick liquid.

I looked at my puppies and saw tears rolling down their cheeks, their cocks a bright red.

"I'll be back." I walked out and closed the door, going back downstairs.

I saw Leo and Julien on the couch, the others nowhere in sight. "Where are the others?"

"I think they're in Benji's room. They said they were hearing something, but I don't know." Leo shrugged, going back to watching tv with Julien.

"Of course they would." I said to myself, walking back up the stairs slowly, "They always want to see what I'm doing."

I made it to the top and see the guys standing outside my door, frozen in place with the door open.

"You guys always want to see what I'm doing, huh?" I moved behind Kian, looking over his shoulder to see my puppies and Milo in a whimpering, moaning mess.

"W-We h-heard something-g." Benji turned around.

"Yeah, because whenever you here something, you have to come to my room and investigate, right?" They all blushed, looking away.

"Well, now that I've found you guys, are you all finished with packing?" They all nodded.

"Good. Now, I'm going to continue my puppies and Milo's play time, so if you'll excuse me..." I slipped through them and moved to stand in front of the whimpering boys, "If you guys want to watch and stay, you can, but make sure to close and lock the door. I don't want Julien's poor innocence to be taken away because of me."

I faced my puppies and saw drool dripping down their mouth and chest, a string of saliva stretching between Levi's chin and chest.

"Look at you, drooling just like a dog, Levi." He whimpered and tried to speak, but the gag prevented him from doing that. I heard my door close, looking back to see my tall lovers standing in the corner with wide eyes.

"Enjoy the show." I smirked and pulled my shirt off, crouching to face Levi.

I wiped his tears and kissed his cheek, pulling on his hair softly. "I like seeing you boys like this. It makes me very happy."

Enzo whimpered and moved his head on my thigh, rubbing his cheek on it. I smiled and patted his head, my hand slowly moving down his back. I moved my fingers below his ass and felt the butt plug. I pressed my fingers on the plug and pressed it deeper inside Enzo, causing him to whine.

"My puppies are so cute." I smiled and pulled on Enzo's D-ring, pulling his head up.

"Sit up, Puppy. I want to see your dripping cock." I licked his ear and felt him shiver, his small whimpers still loud and clear.

I placed my hand on his pelvis, purposely missing Enzo's cock. He whined and thrusted up in my hand. I grabbed his cock and squeezed his shaft, making sure to rub my finger over his tip. He cried out louder and I smirked, deciding to take off the ball gag and hear him beg for more.

"Master, make me cum, please. I want more!" He cried, his cock throbbing in my hand.

"I don't know, Puppy. You were a bad boy this morning." I innocently tapped my chin and stroked him painfully, slow.

"I'm sorry, Master. I'm begging you, please!" He was sobbing at this point, my sadistic side feeling very satisfied with that.

I smirked and pulled on his collar. "You asked for it, Enzo."

I grabbed the controller for the butt plug and set it on the fifth setting, the highest it could go.

"Xavier!" He groaned, his body trembling as he came hard on the towel.

I took Levi's gag off and let him cry. He cried and cried, not stopping.

"It f-feels so g-good, Master." I smiled and removed his cock ring, doing the same for Enzo.

"You want more?" Levi nodded. I put it on the fifth setting and he gasped, tipping backwards with his legs open. His hole and butt plug on display very openly.

I heard the guys gasp which made me smirk to myself.

"C-Can I cum, M-Master?" I nodded and he tensed, his release shooting out and landing on his abdomen.

Milo didn't have a cock ring. I wanted to see how many times he could cum while we played for a while.

I quickly untied Levi and Enzo, pulling them up by their collars. I kissed their lips and hugged them, my hand lowering down to their asses.

"Want to put on a show for the guys?" I whispered into their ears.

They blushed and nodded, turning to face each other and kiss. I smirked and moved away from them, deciding on giving them their space.

I turned off the vibrator and moved behind Levi. I grabbed the flat bottom of the plug and slowly started pulling it out, causing my puppy to whimper. He looked back at me and then went down on all fours, his face right in front of Enzo's cock.

Enzo smirked and placed his hand in his best friend's hair, leaning down to whisper something to him. Levi whimpered and took hold of Enzo's cock, wrapping his lips around the head which made Enzo groan.

I pulled the rest of the plug out of him and placed it on the towel, moving behind Enzo, next. I slightly bent him over and pulled his plug out, setting it next to the other one.

I watched as Levi took Enzo's cock deeper into his mouth, looking up to see his best friend's reaction.

"You're so good with your mouth, Levi." Enzo moaned and pushed more of his cock into Levi's mouth. Levi seemed to be enjoying pleasuring Enzo.

I faced Milo and smirked, his eyes all red and teary-eyed, saliva dripping down his mouth and chin. I took the ball gag off him and placed it next to the others, pulling his face closer to mine.

"Imagine if my cum was dripping down your chin, instead?" I teased him and kissed his cheek, wiping the saliva off him.

"I w-would like that, Xavier." He tensed and came.

"How many times have you came?"

"S-Six, this one being the seventh." I gasped and shook my head, lowering my hand to grab his length.

Milo gasped and shuddered. I stroked him slowly, reaching his tip and digging my nail in his tip. He grunted and thrusted his hips forward.

"It hurts, but f-feels so g-good." He continued thrusting and jerked himself off using my hand.

I chuckled and moved behind him, untying the rope. He immediately grabbed me and kissed me, the kiss being very hungry. I moaned when he sucked on my tongue. He pulled away and whined, his cock throbbing in my hand. I tightened my hold and stroked him faster, grabbing his sac and pinching it.

"C-Can I cum, Xavier?" Milo panted and I nodded. His body tensed.

A few seconds later, he groaned loudly, his body trembling as he came in my hand. After his high passed, he panted loudly, slumping on the bed to calm himself down. I turned the vibrator off and took the butt plug out of him, wrapping it with the towel.

"Clean your mess up, Milo." I held my hand up and he turned his head, sucking and licking my fingers clean as he moaned.

"Levi." I heard Enzo whine.

I looked to the left of me and saw Levi sucking Enzo, his head bobbing faster than before. I leaned down next to Levi's ear, kissing it softly. "Make sure to suck him off really good, ok?"

He whimpered and nodded, going back to pleasuring his best friend.

I looked behind me and smirked. The guys were intently watching us, the tent in their jeans telling me just how excited they were.

I got up and walked over to them, placing my hand on Ramy's and Benji's chest. "Want to play?"

I didn't have time to react before they grabbed me and pinned me to the wall. Ramy kept my hands up while Dom, Benji, and Kian surrounded me, dark smirks on their lips.

"What should we do?" Kian asked innocently while looking at the others.

"Maybe, we'll use that pretty mouth of his or torture him with just our hands." Dom suggested, darkly. I whined and wriggled against Ramy's hold.

"Yes...please, I want it all." I whimpered, feeling my cock grow painfully, hard.

Benji smirked, his hand moving down to grab me through my jeans.

"Benji!" He squeezed me harder, causing me to cry out and try to thrust into his hand. He yanked my jeans and boxers down in one swift movement, exposing me to all of their eyes.

"I want to fuck you so bad, Xavier." He leaned into my ear and kissed me, his hand moving down to my ass, "The only reason I'm holding back is because I just want me, you, and Dom there. I want to watch you cry for more. I want to see you between us, both of us deep inside that tight little hole of yours." He whispered so only I could hear.

"I-I would like t-that, Benji." I moaned, feeling his finger run between my asscheeks. He moved away and I whimpered from the loss of his hands on me.

Don picked me up and held me close to his body, my legs automatically wrapping around his waist. He placed his hands under my ass and opened the door.

"We're taking this to my room." He walked out and the others followed him, stepping inside his room and locking the door.

Dom sat down on the edge of his bed, me still on his lap as I straddled him. He ran his hands over my back, moving down to my hips and stopping there.

"Will you allow us to do anything to you, Xavier?" He asked, his face slowly moving closer to mine.

"Yes." I breathed out, wanting him to kiss me already.

"Good." He smirked and pulled away, handing me over to Ramy.

I looked around and noticed that they were all still dressed. I was the only one bare and naked, vulnerable to their hands torturing and pleasuring me. I whined to myself, wanting their hands to do nothing more than that.

"Bend over my lap, Xavier." Ramy ordered and I did as he said.

I felt his hands move up my thighs, slowly trailing over my ass and up my back. He went back down to my ass as he pressed my head down, feeling his hand slam down on my left cheek.

I cried out and jolted, feeling that pleasurable sting travel through my ass. I moaned and gasped when he brought his hand back down to my ass again, moaning louder.

"You like that? Kian's usually whining after the first one." I knew Kian blushed, embarrassed that his brother would say that about him out loud.

I cried out again, my back arching. "Ramy!"

"Your ass is so fucking sexy, Xavier." He growled out and I whimpered when he spanked my ass again, feeling my insides throb.

"Please." I didn't even know what I was begging for, but I begged.

"Tell us exactly what you want, Xavier." Ramy's hand went between my asscheeks, making my ass curl up to feel more.

"I want to suck your cock, Ramy. I want to suck all of your guys' cocks. I want to feel something inside me, too." I shakily looked up at them, blushing like crazy when they smirked.

Kian pulled me up on my feet, pulling me flush against his body. His hands moved down to cup my ass, squeezing me.

"Are you sure you want that, Xavier? We might be a little rough." I nodded, starting to get frustrated since they hadn't done anything to me.

"Please, Kian?" I pouted and he nodded, taking his jacket off and pulling me closer to kiss me.

I felt his hand move between us, lowering down and grabbing my cock to pump me. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, feeling his left one curl around my waist.

We pulled away a few moments later, but by now, I was dripping with pre-cum. Kian's fingers were shining with the liquid that coated his fingers.

"You're dripping so much for us." Benji said behind me, causing me to blush.

Benji grabbed me and laid me down on the bed, tugging his shirt off and crawling over me. He kissed me and kissed down my neck, trailing down to my chest and stopping right above my left nipple. He licked the bud and took my nipple into his mouth, sucking.

I moaned and dug my hands into his hair. His tongue swirled, feeling it flick over a few times. He let go and kissed down my stomach, stopping right above my twitching length. He grabbed it slowly while looking into my eyes as he gently moved down to lick my tip.

I moaned, trying to rub my thighs together, but Benji pinned my legs down with his elbows. He wrapped his lips around my head, bobbing his head and lowering down at the same time. His other hand moved down to my sac, rolling my balls in his palm, causing me to groan in response.

"Benji, more." He let go and moved further below my sac, touching my throbbing hole.

I gasped, then whined when he pulled away from me. He sat up and turned his head, the others seeming to have discarded their clothes except for their boxers. Their hands were inside of them, seeing their hands move as they stroked themselves while watching us.

Benji leaned back down over me, his face stopping next to my ear. "Look how excited you made them, Xavier. They're dripping for you the same way you're dripping for us."

I could see wet spots on the front of their boxers, making me blush. I looked down and saw my tip ooze a bead of pre-cum.

Benji rubbed his finger over my tip, then moved it up to my mouth. He looked at me expectantly and I opened my mouth, sucking his finger. I moaned when I tasted myself, feeling Benji move back down.

I gasped when I felt him kiss the insides of my thighs, creating goosebumps on my skin. He took my sac and balls in one hand, his tongue licking my perineum.

I moaned and felt his mouth suck on the sensitive patch of my skin. His tongue flicked over my hole and I whimpered. He grabbed a pillow and placed it under my hips, my hole now being in a better position for him to reach.

Benji's tongue flicked over my entrance again. I fisted his hair and bit my lip to keep quiet. Fingers pulled my lip, seeing Ramy next to me. He leaned down and kissed me, his tongue finding its way in my mouth.

I whimpered when Benji's tongue entered me. I felt his hot tongue move around and inside me. At the same time, I felt someone take my cock in their mouth and someone else latch themselves onto my nipple.

Ramy pulled away, letting me breathe and cry out. I looked down and saw Kian sucking my cock. His warm mouth was torturing me as he bobbed his head painfully, slow.

Benji loosened me up and pulled away after a few minutes to move and take Ramy's place.

"You want to know something, Xavier?" Ramy asked and I nodded.

Kian moved away and grabbed his pants, pulling something out and handing it to his twin brother.

"Do you know what Kian's favorite candy is?" I shook my head and watched him unwrap a lollipop.

"His favorite candy are lollipops. He likes the cherry ones the most." He placed the red, golf ball-sized lollipop in Kian's mouth.

"You know what his favorite taste is?" I blushed and shook my head again.

"His favorite taste is you." He smirked and my eyes widened as I blushed furiously.

"So," he took the lollipop from Kian's mouth and faced me, "imagine how it would be for Kian to have his favorite candy and taste, mix together."

"Wai-"

I gasped and looked down at Ramy. He started thrusting the lollipop inside me without warning, making me unconsciously widen my legs and moan loudly.

"Are you excited, K?" He turned to his brother, who nodded happily, still thrusting the lollipop.

Dom leaned down and licked my abdomen. A small puddle of pre-cum was forming so he licked it up. He captured my tip in his mouth and sucked.

I felt the lollipop move deeper inside of me. Ramy swiveled it around a couple times which made me whine in embarrassment.

Kian pulled his boxers down, his cock bobbing a couple times. Ramy did the same and pulled his boxers off, hearing clothing rustle on either side of me. Dom and Benji were now fully naked, their cocks standing up and leaking on my shoulders.

I whimpered and looked up at Dom, silently asking if I could suck him off.

"Go ahead, Xavier, but don't forget about Benji." I nodded and grasped both of their cocks, pulling Dom closer. I kissed his tip and licked softly. He moaned above me and placed his hand in my hair, encouraging me to do more.

"D-Do you have lube?" I asked Dom and he nodded, pulling out a bottle.

"Where'd you get t-this?" He blushed and pointed at Benji.

I looked at him and he smirked. "I wanted to play with him."

I nodded and clicked it open, putting some on Benji's cock and setting it aside.

I rubbed his cock and wrapped my fingers around him, stroking him as I took Dom's cock back in my mouth. They both groaned and pulled on my hair.

I hummed around Dom, sending vibrations through him. He hissed and I turned my head, licking Benji's tip before taking him as far as I could take him. I flicked my tongue on the underside, rubbing it along a vein.

"Shit, you're so good, Xavier." He rubbed my jaw and I blushed.

I looked down and saw Kian kiss up the underside of my length, his tongue licking me a few times. He opened his mouth and took me all the way down, his nose pressing against my pelvis.

I pulled away from Benji and cried out, coming instantly. My body trembled as I felt the familiar euphoric feeling buzz around in my head.

Opening my eyes again, I saw Kian swallow my release, hearing him moan as he pumped himself. I groaned when Ramy pulled the lollipop out, seeing him hold it out to Kian.

Kian grabbed the stick and took the lollipop in his mouth, moaning and coming a couple seconds later. His release landed on my thigh and I felt it drip down to the inside of my thigh.

Ramy leaned down and cleaned up his brother's release. He groaned and moved up to me, kissing me to share Kian's taste.

I sucked on his tongue and swallowed, humming when I tasted his brother's essence.

I heard a crunching sound and looked at Kian. He opened his mouth to show me the small, red pieces that used to be the lollipop. I blushed and went back to stroking Dom and
Benji.

_______________________________

Dom's POV:

What Ramy and Kian did to Xavier with that lollipop, made me harder than before if it was possible. It made me curious to how the two flavors tasted mixed together.

I leaned over Xavier's delicious body and pulled Kian closer by his chin, kissing him.

I sucked on his bottom lip and heard him moan. He opened his mouth and gave me some of the crushed lollipop pieces. I groaned and pulled away, pecking his lips once more before turning to Benji to share with him.

Benji automatically opened his mouth and I passed some to him. He moaned and pulled away, chewing. I could taste the cherry flavor with a faint taste of Xavier on it, making me groan.

Xavier sucked me harder, his mouth working on my cock skillfully. I could feel my core tighten as I thrusted into his mouth, hearing him whimper. His tongue flicked under me, moving back and forth every time I thrusted. I panted and pulled on his hair, only focusing on reaching my release.

A few moments later, I groaned. I came inside of Xavier's mouth, looking down to see it drip down his chin and throat. Benji came on his chest. Xavier moaned and swallowed. He dipped his fingers in the small pool of Benji's cum and licked, smiling up at me and him.

"Tasty as always, Dom, Benji." We smirked and kissed him, moving aside.

Kian did the same and moved next to us, watching as Ramy pulled Xavier up.

"You still haven't came, Ramy." He kissed his chest and looked at him.

Ramy smiled and nodded. "I know, I wanted you to use just your hands."

Xavier nodded and lowered his arm, grabbing Ramy in his hand and pumping him. He pulled Ramy closer and kissed him.

I sighed and closed my eyes, feeling exhaustion hit me.

Over the next ten minutes, I could hear Ramy and Xavier moan and groan, slowly falling asleep with Benji and Kian beside me.

_______________________________

Xavier's POV:

After I made Ramy cum in my hands, we fell asleep. Dom, Benji, and Kian were already asleep by the time we finished, seeing them all cuddled up in a pile.

I heard someone knocking on the door, but huffed and ignored it, wanting to go back to sleep.

"Guys, Alvaro and Felix are here." I heard Milo through the door and sighed.

"Shit."

_______________________________
(Thank you for 8k, ahh I'm so happy, love you all ♥️)

Well......I don't know what to say, except for, What the hell is wrong with me?!! Ahhhhhhhahh...I need therapy :)

Anyway, the boys are moving into a new house!! Imagine how fucking crazy that's going to be because I can't...

Also!! Ughhhh, I need to stop writing so much damn smut, it's not good for me or anybody else for that matter....but then I get so excited to write it and then I try to stop myself, but then I can't and I end up writing the seventeenth chapter with smut in it :((

Anyway, forget about all of that, the boys are moving in the next chapter!!! I can't wait!! I hope you guys enjoyed, see you next time, BYE!!! :))

5070

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 53 10
----------------------- Y/N had just moved to a very new place, he didn't know what to expect. Y/N didn't want to, but he had to. So, this meant new...
46.3K 1.6K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
Mine By Kate

Romance

271K 6.9K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
10.4M 378K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...