The neighbor

By Unknown_Klown

Harley is the outcast child of her basic life. She thinks she'll be like this forever until a certain punk mo... More

Characters and info
💀Chapter 1💀
💀Chapter 2💀
💀Chapter 3💀
💀Chapter 4💀
💀Chapter 6💀
💀Chapter 7💀
💀Chapter 8💀
💀Chapter 9💀
💀Chapter 10💀
💀Chapter 11💀
💀Chapter 12💀
💀Chapter 13💀
💀Chapter 14💀
💀Chapter 15💀
💀Chapter 16💀
💀Chapter 17💀
💀Chapter 18💀
💀chapter 19💀
💀Chapter 20💀
💀Chapter 21💀
💀Chapter 22💀
💀Chapter 23💀
💀Chapter 24💀
💀Chapter 25💀

💀Chapter 5💀

2.3K 50 70
By Unknown_Klown

Y/n POV...
I stood and thought for a minute then grabbed our stuff and ran to the office. Once I got in the office I seen Dom sitting down with an ice pack pressed against his face.

"Oh God! Let me see your face!" I said

I grabbed his face and he winced in pain.

"Sorry. Im sorry you had to go through all this." I said sitting next to him putting my hands in my face.

He grabbed my hands and put them down. "None of this is your fault. I would get in a million fights to protect you love." He said with a soft smile.

"Thanks dom! You're the bestest friend!" I said hugging him trying not to hurt him more.

We then let go and he got called into the principals office. I waited for a while just thinking. I was scared, what if he got expelled? I can't lose this guy already.

..........................

Minutes later dom came out with a from on his face.

DOMS POV...

The principal basically told me I had detention for a week and he wasn't going to expell or suspend me because he doesn't have time for delinquents like me and Harley. I wanted to scare halrey tho because I could tell that she was nervous.

"What happened?" Halrey asked me with such worry on her face.

"I-i got expelled." I said looking down rubbing the back of my neck.

"No way." She said holding her face.

At this point I had a big smile creeping on my face. Harley looked at me with a confused expression.

"Why are you smiling?" She said appearing irritated.

"Im messing with you har! Geez lighten up, i only got detention for a week." I said throwing my arm around her.

"That's not funny. I once had a best friend and he got expelled and I never seem him again because he moved." She said walking away.

Well great. I messed up big time but how was I suppose to know that was going to happen? I got up and went to go look for her but good thing the rest of our classes were cancelled.

HARLEYS POV...

I stormed away from dom. I wasn't mad I was just saddened by the flashbacks that came with the "joke." I wish to see my best friend all the time but it never happens. Ah how I miss colson..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 677 24
One day, you move to a new town with a new school and new people. You were alone until he walked up to you and helped you out of your mess of a life...
16.7K 541 53
Rankings we've reached 1 in #yungblud ( 31/7/22) 3 In #blackheartsclub (30/7/22) ♥️ Luna is a shy innocent girl who's known nothing but hurt in her...
97.9K 2.2K 35
At the age of seven everything changed for Harley Jeffrey but she stuck with it. That was until she was fifteen. She gets rejected by her mate and th...
2.1K 49 16
this is book two in the "There Really is Life on Mars" series! no specific update schedule yet :]