Epitome of Love

By pineapplesbeyellow

Another BeyNika for my loves More

R.N.B.
Come Through and Chill
Different
Love on the Brain
Feels
A Good Time
Searching
Attitude lessons 101
Love vs The Game
#1
Do it Again
Regret
TBH
Manipulation
Snakes in the Grass
Chris
Everything Crashes Down
Home
Being Pregnant
Mysteries
Mourn
Health
Update
Surpriseee

Secrets Unfold

3.7K 219 32
By pineapplesbeyellow

Beyoncé

"Fuck." I groaned pushing Nicki's head down on me pumping the rest of my cum into her throat.

Those brown almond orbs stared up at me giving me this seductive look that was taking me over the edge. Although they held tears in them they were still so mesmerizing to look into. Nicki always took a rough face fuck like a champ, she never failed to finish me off.

"Mmm." She moaned sucking every drop of the sticky liquid off of me before climbing back into my lap.

Quickly flipping us over into missionary I allowed her to reposition my dick at her entrance. She firmly wrapped her legs around my torso locking them in.

I groaned feeling her walls fit around me just as a glove would and held her breasts in my hands.

It was as if her pussy itself was screaming out to me each time I filled her up, gushing every time I made any sudden movements. A thin white layer of her previous orgasms were displayed on my dick and Nicki had no shame in continuing her art work.

A knock on her bedroom door brought both of us out of the trance we were stuck in. She quickly covered our bodies with her covers.

"Yes Caiah?" She yelled loud enough for him to hear.

"Can I borrow your car, please I promise I'll bring it back on time."

I could hear Nicki sigh and she got up throwing a robe over her body. When she opened her room door her baby brother glanced between the both of us scrunching his face up.

"Y'all nasty."

We were exceptionally quiet this time around so I knew he could tell based off of the smell of sex lingering throughout our room.

"Why do you need my car Macaiah? You don't know anyone down here." Nicki sassed looking up at him.

I did nothing but laugh as I looked at the difference in height between the two of them. Although Caiah was the younger sibling he towered over Nicki like he was big brother.

He smacked his lips. "I met this girl a few days ago, I'm trying to get some too Nika."

I felt bad for buddy when Nicki punched him in his chest damn near taking all of the breath out of his body. "Caiah." I called him.

Once he looked at me I tossed him my car keys and he jetted out of the house before Nicki's little ass could get to him. 

"You ain't shit."

I chuckled trying to stand up to put my sweats on being cautious of my leg. Of course Nicki was soon coming to direct me to sit down.

"You and this damn leg, that's why the doctor said it's not healing properly."

"And why is that?" I asked as if I was clueless.

"You hit it on something every day Giselle. You've popped your stitches one too many times and you still act like you don't care." She fussed.

"I'm sorry that y'all expect me to sit in the house all day because of a fucking leg. I have shit to handle." I argued back.

She rolled her eyes and turned to walk out the room door. "Don't call me when you need help down the stairs either."

"Love you!" I yelled before she could make it too far away from me.

Drake

Chantelle had this uneasy vibe around me now and it was making me suspicious of her but I tried to ignore it for the sake of Bella. I know for a fact that she's hiding something from me.

"Drake why are you looking at me like that?" She chuckled making Bella stand up in her lap.

"Do you have something to tell me?"

She looking at me briefly before letting out a nervous chuckle. "What are you talking about?"

"Chantelle don't lie to me."

A long sigh escaped her lips and she began to confess everything. "Beyoncé is going to kill you if you don't take her out first. I told her you were Bella's father and she blew up. It's been a minute since she's been around so that lets me know she has something up her sleeve."

"Damnit Chantelle you know you was supposed to tell me this as soon as it happened." I fussed.

Grabbing my phone from off the table I called a few of my boy up and told them to meet me somewhere. I had to outthink BK before she could try to outthink me.

Nicki

Baby and I were out doing a little bit of shopping. The holidays were beginning to roll around and she finally agreed to spending them with her family. They closed her out a long time ago when they found out she was a intersexual. Not saying that she HAD to forgive them but holding on to grudges gets you no where in life.

"I'm telling you babe she got one time to say something slick and I'm emptying a whole clip." She exaggerated walking closely behind me.

She had convinced me to let her out of the house since she had took a few pain meds to ease up on her leg.

"I'm not letting you bring any guns Giselle, it'll be a family dinner." I told her as we turned into a Chanel store.

"I'll use my fists then-." She cut herself off when she heard a little girl screaming as she ran passed the entrance.

"Baby that sounds like blue." Her eyeballs were so big you would've thought they were going to fall out.

She hurriedly left the Chanel store leaving me to follow after her as she ran after the little girl completely forgetting about her hurt leg. When she scooped the little girl up into her arms, the second I saw those eyes I knew it was my Blueberry.

"Mommy?" Her little voice made my heart skip a beat as she addressed Beyoncé.

On the other hand Beyoncé was completely breaking down as she held on to her baby girl like it'd be her last time ever holding her again. "Yes baby it's me, I missed you so much."

My eyes started to burn taking in the sentimental moment between the two. I can't imagine having your child ripped away from you like that after building such bond. Beyoncé wouldn't tell anyone but I could tell she was literally losing her mind without having Blue around.

"Ms. Nicki!" She screamed wiggling her way out of Beyoncé's arms to hug my legs.

"Hey princess." She wouldn't let my legs go even if her life depended on it.

"Blue where is your mom." Beyoncé asked her wiping her nose with the back of her hand. She had that look in her eye.

"Well Chris punched her eye and I got scared so I started running. Chris always hits me next." She looked down at her light up shoes.

"Stay right here and don't move." Beyoncé instructed me clutching the gun that I knew she had in her pants.

Before she could get away I grabbed her arm trying to pull her back. "Baby." I gave her pleading eyes but I could tell she was going to be stubborn.

She pecked my lips and pulled me in for a hug speaking into my ear. "Go to the car I'll be there soon. I love you."

She never gave me a chance to respond as she ran in the direction that Blue came from. I called up Wayne so fast, if something did happen I wanted her to have back up. Beyoncé was too upset to think wisely right now but I know I couldn't speak the sense into at the moment, that's her baby girl she's fighting for.

"Wassup Cook?"

"Wayne please get out here to the mall Bey is about to kill this man I just know it Wayne. I couldn't stop her." I explained speed walking to the car with Blue's hand attached to mine.

"Ok I'm on the way right now, keep me on the phone and tell me what happened."

"We found Blue and she told us that Robyn's boyfriend has been beating them." I balanced the phone between my ear and my shoulder as I got Blue buckled up.

"Yeah she's going to kill him. Get out of there as fast as you can. Don't worry some of my boys are already out there as we speak."

"Wayne please keep her safe." I cried resting my head against the steering wheel.

"I got you baby, taking down all the bad guys."

"Ok I love y'all and tell my baby I love her so much whenever you see her. Dwayne please don't let anything happen to my baby."

"Ight Cook I promise, I'm pulling in the parking lot now I got to go." He ended the call

Blue and I ended up going to sit with Lauren until we heard something from Wayne or Bey. The wait had me sitting on the edge of my seat but I ended up taking a drink of wine to sooth my mind.

"BlueBlue come here." I told her holding my hand out.

When she grabbed my hand I pulled her closer to me and lifted her shirt up examining her bruised up body. While I was helping her out of the car earlier I noticed how she reacted when I accidentally touched her back. My hand barely even touched it so I knew something was definitely bothering her there.

"Ms. Nicki that hurts." She hissed as I ran my hand along a bruise displayed on her back.

Lauren and I caught eyes before I put her shirt back down. "You don't have to worry about this anymore ok?" I wiped her wet eyes before kissing her forehead, one that she had most definitely stolen from her mother along with those beautiful green eyes of hers.

She didn't respond instead she pulled me into a hug. "Does mommy still love me?"

"Mommy loves you more than she loves anyone else on this Earth. Mommy has just been going through something's and she hasn't been able to see you a lot but trust me you mean the world to her." I reassured her pinching her little cheeks.

After we sent her to the movie room Lauren sparked up a blunt for the both of us. "Chile Beyoncé gone be the death of me."

Referring to the amount of stress that I had accumulated over the last few hours.

"That's good dick for you." She ashed the blunt and passed it to me.

"It's not even about that. The sex is a plus but Beyoncé she just brings out something in me that makes me want to go the extra mile for her. I'll do whatever I can just to make sure she's fine I really love her Lauren. "

An hour into our conversation the door was being pushed open. "Man you can't do shit like that in broad daylight!" I heard Wayne yell along with a thud.

Shooting up from my seat I raced over to them seeing Beyoncé laying on the floor out of breath. "What's wrong with her Wayne. Wayne why is her face bleeding?" I panicked dabbing her face with the end of my shirt.

"She got grazed but she's ok." He spoke for her since she was clearly in some kind of daze right now.

"Y'all got shot at?!" Lauren yelled from behind me.

"Yeah babygirl we straight though. Look y'all go in the living room let me get her straight." Wayne waved us off.

"I'm not leaving her Wayne she needs me." I sat down beside her limp body caressing her face, something was wrong with her.

"Baby I know this has been a hard process for you but you have your babygirl now." Tears had began falling from my own face as I watched her cry. When she was hurting so was I.

Leaning down to kiss her tears away we both looked in the direction that Blue's sweet voice was coming from. "Mommy." She sensed that something was wrong and instantly came to her mother's side.

"Mommy don't cry. Mommy why you sad." She used her small hands to wipe away Beyoncé's tears, being extremely cautious of her cut.

Baby took a few deep breaths before she allowed herself to sit up and engulf her little girl. "Ok princess, Mommy won't cry anymore." She rested her head on her small shoulder squeezing her eyes shut.

We had left the two alone to get some time to themselves until they both were ready to come join us again.

Wayne

This is not BK's first time shooting at people so the way she was reacting had me worried about her. We had stepped out onto the patio to get some fresh air to smoke.

"What's up man? You hit somebody?"

She shook her head no wiping stray tears that were still falling from her eyes. "Did you see her face? She looked so scared." She pulled from the blunt

"And my babygirl, I failed her Wayne. I allowed a man to put his fucking hands on my daughter." She clenched the railing of the wooden porch before she clenched her teeth.

"His time coming, don't think I'm done with him." I chuckled taking the blunt from her. 

"You should've let me kill him Wayne." She shook her head.

"Nah that wasn't a smart move, it was hella people around to see and describe exactly who you are. Fuck, anybody could've recording. Now is the time for you to be bonding with your baby girl because in the next few weeks we are going to be busy."

••••••

It's about to go down 😈

Chris?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 7.1K 40
Lesbian Celebrity Imagines
Be With You By Ry

Fanfiction

44.8K 2.4K 21
I'd rather be with you...
170K 7.6K 34
Beynika
58K 3K 28
BEYNIKA. That's all to say loves♥️