Addiction | Akalynn

By StreetArtistAkali

The Diva Evelynn has always had a craving for cigarettes. They put her adult mind at ease whenever she brough... More

Preview :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank you (>ω<)
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Thanks and what comes next
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

2.2K 74 6
By StreetArtistAkali

Evelynn felt her body tense up, eyes locking with the female who'd accidentally hit her with a Frisbee.

'It can't be her.' Her mind hissed at herself while reluctantly getting up and breaking into a full-on sprint.

"Hey, wait! I'm sorry if I upset you!" She called out, trying to run after the Diva.

Evelynn's heart was racing, She shouldn't be acting like this. The Diva was normally cold as ice and calmer than a Beach breeze.

She was mentally scolding herself if it really was her. This was her chance to meet her friend once more.

As Evelynn ran, she made her way through the building after entering, nearly tripping when going past people.

The Diva bit her lip in complete frustration as she now had her back to a set of lockers.

She let out a sigh of relief seeing that the girl had not followed her. This had to be nothing but a damn dream, right?

Evelynn pulled a cigarette from the small box, a relaxed grin spreading across her face as she put it to her lips, lighting it before stepping outside, looking up at the clouds, It was now the afternoon, That nap of hers must have been like 2 hours. 

She pressed the power button on her phone, Inhaling the smoke from her newly lit cigarette. Evelynn had felt a sense of calm fill not only her mind but her body.

As ecstatic as her mind may have been, This was quite stressful for the young female had been put into. 

"This is so confusing." She let out a long groan before shuffling towards her dormitory building with a sigh. 

The Diva was on her second cigarette through the walk back, not caring if she was caught.

Opening the door, Evelynn blew out her last Puff of smoke and deposited the cigarette into the wastebasket. 

Shuffling into the kitchen, her eyes met Neekos who was busy sitting on the kitchen counter with a parrot in her hand.

"Hello, friend!" Neeko shouted with a smile.

The bright green parrot squawked in return to Neekos voice.

Evelynn shook her head, going into the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water.

"Hi, Neeko." The Diva mumbled, taking off her sunglasses.

"I like you Nidalee!" Her pet parrot shouted, flapping its wings.

A deep red flushed the tiny girl's cheeks.

"Who's Nidalee?" Asked Evelynn who popped off the cap to the bottle, She was now calm after what had just happened.

Eyes widening, Neeko ran from the kitchen and disappeared around the corner.

Evelynn chuckled before pausing. A thought had crossed her mind.

'That's a girl's name.' She thought.

Neeko popped her head out from the corner and quickly ran back to her seat with an exasperated sigh and crossed her arms.

"Just a friend." The animal-loving girl huffed.

Evelynn's hardened nature faltered as she felt like toying with her new Roommate.

A sadistic grin plastered the amber-eyed adult's cheeks. 

"Your girlfriend?" She pressed on If Evelynn's hunch was right. She could then use Neeko as a way to learn how to properly talk to Akali who just happened to be here somehow.

The young Diva cursed herself, biting her lip. She wasn't exactly sure if it was actually Akali.

Neeko gulped, grabbing fruit from the basket on the table.

"No, I wish..." She mumbled.

Evelynn blinked.

"You're gay?" 

The short girl's eyes widened at those two simple words.

"It's lesbian actually." Neeko corrected the Diva.

Evelynn crossed her arms with a smirk.

"So you ARE, I take it whoever your bird was talking about is your crush?" She asked.

Neeko nodded shyly, biting into the apple in her hand.

"Answer the que-" Eve was cut off by the other girl quickly yelling.

"I love talking to girls!!" She shouted and crossed her arms, continuing to nibble on the fruit in her hands.

Akalis face shone in Evelynn's head. Clearing her throat, The Diva averted her eyes from Neeko and towards the window beside her.

"How do you talk to girls, an old friend's to be exact." She mumbled.

Evelynn hated that it had to come to this, but it was a good idea for the Diva. 

Evelynn herself was usually antisocial when it came to talking unless absolutely necessary.

She felt herself cringe at the thought of trying to talk to a male, Spending most of her time at the bar led to her having a distaste for men as most were perverts or complete assholes with no regard to personal space.

Neeko grinned widely, discarding the apple core into the waste bin. 

"Is this about that person's name you said in your sleep?"

Eve bit her lip in slight frustration while avoiding eye contact.

"I don't need to explain what happened in the past to you, I just need answers." She said coldly.

"You haven't seen this girl for over a year right?" Neeko asked, combing through her dyed hair with her fingers.

"Well yeah, I only knew her for less than 12 hours."

Neeko raised a brow, now concerned as to why Evelynn would be so emotionally frustrated over such a person she barely knew. 

Tapping her chin, Neeko let out a sigh.

"And why do you want to see this girl and talk to her again?"

Evelynn paused for a moment, hands entangled in her purple locks of hair.

"We made a promise to meet again, I never break promises unless absolutely necessary."

The shorter girl hopped onto the counter, crossing her legs. 

"Was that last part how you were raised?"

Evelynn let out a sarcastic laugh, Parents must have been a tough subject.

"It's how I raised myself."

The florist rolled her eyes with a groan. "Tough topic, Got it."

Taking a deep breath, Neeko looked back towards the Diva.

"Break the silence when she finally notices you here, Whoever this Ally girl is."

"It's Akali, Why would you call her Ally?" She scoffed with hints of annoyance in her amber orbs.

"I heard you saying that name in your sleep when I walked by your room!" Neeko stated defensively.

Looking down, Neeko began to mumble. "It's what it sounded like."

Rubbing her eyes, Evelynn sighed.

"I'll at least try to reconnect with her."

"Do you like girls or something?" Neeko questioned.

The Diva blinked and stayed silent for a moment, "Of course not."

"I sensed hesitation~" Neeko hummed before hopping off of the counter and breaking into a sprint for her room.

The clopping of shoes and the slam of a door confirmed Neeko was hiding from the older girl's wrath.

Shaking her head, Evelynn began walking toward the bathroom.

Flicking on a light, She examined herself in the mirror. Her hair was a mess at the moment from running away in the wind.

Picking up a brush, The Diva ran her fingertips across the countertop while the brush went through her hair, untangling the loose strands.

She winced in slight pain before putting the brush down and sighing. 

Eve assumed that Akali was still playing outside, The sun was now setting. with classes starting tomorrow, Evelynn knew she would need sleep.

Shaking off the thought, Evelynn looked at herself in the mirror and nodded before walking out.

She was determined to see Akali again.

Now more than ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I apologize for the late and short update, Chapter 4 will be longer and up by the end of this week, hopefully.
As always, please enjoy this book as much as I do when making it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.6K 40
In a World created by the ever flow of Life and death, [Y/N] a 25 year old in a world of magical superpowers, cities of beauty and people of all uniq...
34.4K 899 38
-Y/N L/N is a student at Piltover University, specifically studying Engineering, making beats in his off-time. He came from the icy state of Freljord...
119K 2.8K 62
How can a troubled card dealer like you get with a certain rapper from the K/DA group ? (fem x fem) (Btw this is my first book and none of the pict...
4.9K 147 6
Akali is a bartender in Busan. She's introduced to Evelynn through a mutual f(r)iend in Ahri, and the two hit it off very well. Originally posted on...