don't || a.irwin

By fratboyharry

a simple story in which two people meet, and it doesn't turn out the way you'd expect it © fratboyharry ALL R... More

don't || a.i.
0.0 // prologue
0.1 // i recognize a good ass when i see one
0.2 // i met this girl late last year
0.3 // don't you worry if i disappear
0.4 // im not really looking for another mistake
0.5 // called an old friend thinking that the trouble could wait
0.6// but then I jumped right in a week later returned
0.7 // i reckon she was only looking for a lover to burn
0.8// but i gave her my time
0.9 // for two or three nights
1.0// for two or three nights (part II)
1.1// so i put it on pause until the moment was right
1.2// i went away for months
1.3 // until our paths crossed again
1.4 // she told me i was never looking for a friend
1.5// baby, you could swing by my room around ten
1.6// baby, bring the lemon and the bottle of gin
1.7//we'll be in between the sheets till the late am
1.8// baby if you wanted me then you should've just said
1.9// for a couple weeks I only want to see her
2.0// we drink away the days with our takeaway pizza
2.1// before, a text message was the only way to reach her
2.2// now, shes staying at my place and loves the way i treat her
2.3// singing out aretha
2.4// all over the track like a feature
2.5// never wants to sleep, i guess i don't want to either
2.6// but me and her we make money the same way
2.8// those shows have never been what it's about
2.9// but maybe we'll go together and figure it out
3.0// i'd rather put on a film with you and sit on the couch
3.1// but we should get on a plane or we'll be missing it now
3.2// i should have written it down, the way things played out
3.3// when she was kissing him how? i was confused about
3.4// she should figure it out while im sat here singing
3.5// miss (not) moving on
epilogue// happy
epilogue// sad
Thank You :)

2.7 // four cities,two planes,the same day

729 18 41
By fratboyharry

Ashton's POV-

"Surprise trips are just your thing, aren't they?" Katie rolled her eyes, stuffing shirt after shirt in he suitcase. Just recently, I had told her about the plan where we will be leaving for Australia. Promblem is: last night, I fell asleep and forgot to tell her, so I woke up at noon and told her then. Luckily, she wasn't pissed.

"Yeah, that and I'm also very forgetful," I said from my spot on the bed. Currently, I was laying face up as I stared at the ceiling and heard Katie moving around the room. We had to leave in about two hours, however, there was a part of the story I hadn't told her.

"Listen, Katie, there's something I haven't told you," I began, sitting up on the bed and locking eyes with her. She seemed concerned, bus she really didn't have to be. "You and your band have to do something in Las Vegas, so you're gonna stop by there, do whatever you have to do, and I'll be waiting for you in Australia."

"I mean- I guess that's okay." She frowned, but still shrugged. It was no lie that I felt bad for leaving her all alone with people who have mixed feelings towards her. However, it seemed like something else was bothering her. So, I stood up and got closer to her, grabbing her waist as she walked to reach for a pair of shorts.

"What's wrong, baby?" She tried getting away from me, but I just grabbed her hand and pulled her in so that we could talk. Katie looked down as she folded whatever was in her hands. In a way, she seemed somehow disappointed.

"I just- I don't know about this whole trip." She mumbled, throwing, what I though was a shirt, down and sighing. With her free hand, she ran her nimble fingers through her hair and pouted.

"Everyone I ever knew still lives there, and I haven't stepped foot in Australia for a while." She shrugged, her face falling in tone color. Frankly, the only two reasons why I was dragging Katie all the way to fucking Australia was because: 1. I needed her to meet my family; 2. I needed to meet hers.

Ever since I read that letter from her dad, the same words have replaying over and over again. "She just wants to feel your presence". Honestly, I have no idea what Katie's dad meant by this, but it truly frightened me.

"You'll love it, besides, we'll be staying with my parents, so they will not let us leave the house that much." I quickly stuttered out, just to think more about the letter as she thought about whatever she pondered about again. But frankly, I couldn't focus back on the letter. This was because Katie was standing so close to me and she was wearing my shirt and those jeans made her ass look amazing. I could barely focus on keeping my hands to myself, nevertheless a whole other thought.

"Even though you're 20? Do you still have a bedtime?" She teased, her smile getting bigger by the second. Katie looked so fucking adorable, I just wanted to bring her close to me and never let go. Then, I saw her damaged wrist. Still, she hadn't put on today's gauze, so it was very visible to me how many times she mutilated herself.

It pained me to think that she thought so lowly of herself. And that one day when she told me that she didn't think she was unique, I panicked. Perhaps it didn't seem that way, but the whole ideal of her thinking that she wasn't worth it was an excruciating thought in itself. Shaking all of these negative thoughts away, I faintly smiled, the image of her beaten-up wrist still fresh in mind,"Yeah, will be bedtime be a problem?"

"Maybe not, we'll find a way to entertain ourselves, won't we?" Katie said seductively. However, the huge smile on her face threw off that whole vibe and turned a plausible sexual situation into a comedic one. I gasped lowly and brought her face closer to mine as I spoke.

"I hope you're no talking about sex 'cause I don't think Lauren and Harry are ready to know what that is." As soon as I finished this sentence, she laughed her head off and pushed me away slightly. All I did, however, was grab ahold of her other hand and pull her in for a kiss.

Our lips molded together smoothly, just as we had done before. I held her hands and placed them on my neck, and after that, I let them go. Placing my own hands one her waist, I was able to pull her closer and closer to me. I don't know why I was so in love with her, but now, she had all of my heart. And I still didn't know if I had all of hers.

◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

Katie's POV-

We had just said goodbye to the guys for a little while. Of course, this wasn't a heavy duty goodbye, where tears spilled and 'I miss you's were thrown across, yet a more subtle 'See ya later'.

It was hard to say goodbye to Ashton, even though we would only be apart for only a few hours. But the only reason why it was so awkward for me, was because I knew that I was in love with Ashton, and I didn't know how to act. This 'in love' thing never happened to me before. Never.

Do you understand where I'm going with this? I'm just awkwardly lost in this whole situation. Once you love someone, is there a certain schedule you have to follow? Like after two years you shall get married and after that have a baby? Is there like a pledge I have to say- a contract to sign? How often do you have to take your relevant other for a walk? Do they have any preferences in toys (in the non-kinky way)?

Now, we were on our way to Las Vegas. We were seated on the plane and we had bern sitting on our asses for a while now. Joey was behind me, sitting with Jason. Matt and I were sat beside each other(me on the window seat) as we watched Ice Age (one of Matt's favorite movies). Previously, we had calculated that as soon ad this movie was over, we would only have around fifteen minutes left in the flight, and the film was almost done.

Suddenly, Matt pressed the space bar and I had to be taken out of my comfortable daze to find out who was in the center of this disruption. I pushed the warm, crimson blanket off of me and looked up, only to see a flustered-looking Joey. "Can I talk to Katie for a sec?"

"Yeah, man." Matt nodded, without even acknowledging that I had my own mind and that I could make rational decisions. Even though I was about to stand up for myself, I just decided to go over Matt and step out into the plane isle, where Joey was standing.

Grasping my hand, he pulled me away from first class, and then past business, and past the restrooms. Lastly, we ended up in the back side of the plane, where they store the food and drinks. The lights were dim on the plane, and we barely had any light to see each other, even though it was only three in the afternoon.

Joey let go of my hand and turned around for a second, his back facing me. As soon as he swished around, I saw the bags under his eyes and the redness around the usually bright green eyes. He took a deep breath as he looked at all of my features, taking me all in. Somehow, I knew what was coming. "Katie, I haven't slept in two days-48 hours, and I'm freaking the fuck out."

"Why? Are you okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows and crossed one arm over the other, right across my chest. Joey shook his head and swallowed hard, his adam's apple bobbing up and down. He ran his long fingers through his hair as he breathed unevenly.

"No, I'm actually not, and it's all because of you." His eyes were watery, and I didn't know what the hell to do. I just sort of stood there, waiting for him to continue. But he didn't. Instead, he just looked up and let out a rugged breath. So instead, I took matters into my own hands.

"What did I do?" I scoffed, not really understanding how this is my fault. Joey chuckled, as if it was the only thing to keep him from crying.

"Katie, ever since we broke up, I've wanted to get back together. There wasn't one fucking moment when I didn't want to have you in my arms. And when I found you on that bathroom floor, all hurt and in pain, I broke. Every single wall I had built up, came crumbling down, as if they had never been there.

"And I have to see you with Ashton and I have to pretend like it's all alright, but it's not. Ashton is not the guy for you. I am. But you can't see that. Honestly, it really fucking bothers me, baby, because I was the one that saved you back when I met you and two days ago.

"And even though I'm the one that helped you pull through, you run into Ashton's arms like he was the one who fucking sat on the white-tiled floor with you as you cried and bandaged your wrist, and then, even after all that, stayed up for 48 hours thinking of ways to make you feel better. But it wasn't him. It was me. But you can't get that through your head.

"So, from my perspective, you can still come to your senses. You can come with me, where you belong. Or you can go with Ashton. It's your choice, and it looks like you have a decision to make."

A few tears had slipped away from his eyes. My eyes were on the verge of tears as well. The air hostess had come in since she had heard Joey's cries. The lady tried to kick us out, which Joey was already out and a few feet away from me.

All of the sudden, he turned around and said from at least five feet away from where I stood dumbfounded. Loudly, he spoke, as he placed both of this hands on the top of the seats closest to him. Then, he said something that made my heart stop. "Just if it wasn't clear, my choice is you. It always has been."

Joey walked back to his seat while I stood blown away, a hand covering my mouth. Soon enough, tears were free falling from my eyes and I had to step back onto one of the flimsy walls of the airplane. Slowly, I slid down, muffling my sobs into my hands.

The air hostess was kind enough to kneel beside me and hug me and tell me it was going to be alright. But it wasn't her words of encouragement that drove me to liking her. It's the fact that she gave me a small bottle of vodka and patted my back. Then she left. And that's when anxiety began to rise and reality set in.

Joey was asking me to decide between the love of my life, or the best band I could have ever put together.

I was so fucking screwed.

-//-

WHY IS WATTPAD NOT LETTING ME HAVE SPACES WTF

DONE

OK IVE BEEN WAITING GOR THIS CHAPTER FOR A WHILE

THIS IS A PART OF THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ITS JUST NOT V CHRISTMASSY YET

WTF JOEY U MADE KATIE CRY STOP

ok so katies band and 5sos will reunite in aussie

and joeys in love with katie

thats it

THIS STORY HIT 5K ILY ALL

OK SO I HAVE ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT

as soon as this story hits 250 votes and 300 comments, i will be posting ANOTHER FF

BUT i have many ideas in mind so on the next chapter, i will give you guys the options and i want u to vote

OK THATS IT

5 votes and 10 comments cause ily

ok thats it byee ily have a great weekend

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Good Boy By Ty

Fanfiction

1.3K 72 21
Lashton
74 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
171 26 16
A 5sos story
52.5K 1.4K 52