The Villainess will rule the...

By tasnuvat

A girl with a cruel fate reincarnates in another fantasy world based on her favourite otome game. Will she su... More

Previous life
Reincarnation
Character Introduction Part 1 (Windsor family)
Character Introduction Part 2
Character Introduction Part 3
Plot of the game
New beginning
Guilty
Library
My Charms
Author's Note
Magic
Who is giggling?
Fairy?
Bloom
Magical mess
I see that I'm Icy❄️
'Family'
Magic tutor
Charles POV
Birthday party part 1
Birthday party part 2
Birthday party part 3
A/N❤️
Meeting with 'the KING'
Rośe Manoban
Angel or a Devil in disguise?
Trapped?
Prince charming
Strongest
Fairy tale Guild
Fated Encounter?
Dragon!?!
Viola
First day at the Academy
First Battle(Academy)
Actions speak louder than voice
Confrontation
A/N💖

Birthday Party Part 4

7.4K 280 126
By tasnuvat

After I talked with Edward I returned to the ball room again.

Many nobles are wishing me happy birthday.But I don't see my parents...Oh there they are,talking with the king.The king looks very imposing and dignified all the time but when he is with father he looks like a normal person cracking jokes with his friends.

Oh no....The king noticed me staring at him.My parents also notice me..They called me there.

"Greetings to the king and queen.Thanks for honouring us by coming here.I hope you guys will have a pleasant stay."

"Oh my...Rachelle you never told me you have such a beautiful and elegant daughter.Only today I come to see your excellent daughter.There are many rumours going on about your daughter being a genius.Makes me curious."

The king let out a laugh like an old man which he is guess but he is handsome so be looks younger.The king presented me an old pocket watch which was golden in color.

"This is a very precious item.It was given to me by my mother.I want you to keep it." said the king.

Why would he give me something so precious?.But its pretty.I like it! I smiled looking at the king.The king gave a warm look.

I wandered around the ball room a few more times and talked with children my age.All the boys and girls are dying to talk with me...Heh...feels nice being the birthday girl.
.
.
.
"Kyaaaa...the lights went off." ,screamed a girl.
"Guards!!!protect the king and the queen." yelled father.

A demoness came to my sight.Black long Wings which are shining...Horns in her head.Damn she looks fineee!!!

She was rising to the top of the ballroom.She was mumbling something.....Is she chanting magic???I tried to read to focus on her lips to see what she was chanting..and oh boy does she want to destroy this place or something?!?!
Before thinking of anything else I transformed into my ice form.

*Gasp*

"Who is she???"
"So pretty"
"Marry me"
"I love her"
"Fairy"
"Doll"
"She is using magic?!?!!"

p
Whats up with everyone?? I know I'm too pretty in this form.But still......
I didn't have time to worry about that.

Who is she aiming??I thought to myself.Then I saw her gaze right at the royal family.Damn it!

I quickly formed a shield around the king and queen along with the prince and princess right when she was going to attack.

I saved them by a second.Thank god.Look at all of their faces....They look like they're about to cry.
Shit!!The demoness is looking at me now.She is going to attack mee!!!!But hmph she doesn't know how powerful I am.All these years of practice now I'll use them and show everyone who their messing with.

Another guy appeared who used hoody and a mask to hide his face....he is also attacking me.Super shady I tell u guys.
I counterattacked him.

I created three large bulky monsters made of ice.

But its too much for me to attack both of them at the same time.Since they're super powerful....I need someone to assist me.
Right at that moment Edward came and started attacking the guy."You take the girl I take the guy."

"Let's do that....and...thank u."I said to Edward.

*smirk*

"Its okay little Belle."

Who is he calling little...nevermind.
We started to attack while the demon and demoness are attacking as well.

The guards also came to help us.All the elder people who knew magic started assisting meanwhile father is evacuating the place by getting the people in another place for safety.He looks super angry for some reason.

At last the pair of demon-demoness surrendered.They were taken away for investigation.

I feel refreshed.I was so much anticipating fighting some super villain with my powers after my isekai.Now I can die in peace.No wait maybe I really might die now.Everybody knows that I can use magic now.The king was not informed of this matter.What will he think of father?

Damn...father must be really angry that I used my powers like this infront of everyone whereas I told him to hide the fact till I'm of age.*sigh*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 104K 198
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
583K 23.3K 70
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
887K 75.8K 130
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
284K 9.5K 34
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...