Birthday Party Part 4

After I talked with Edward I returned to the ball room again.

Many nobles are wishing me happy birthday.But I don't see my parents...Oh there they are,talking with the king.The king looks very imposing and dignified all the time but when he is with father he looks like a normal person cracking jokes with his friends.

Oh no....The king noticed me staring at him.My parents also notice me..They called me there.

"Greetings to the king and queen.Thanks for honouring us by coming here.I hope you guys will have a pleasant stay."

"Oh my...Rachelle you never told me you have such a beautiful and elegant daughter.Only today I come to see your excellent daughter.There are many rumours going on about your daughter being a genius.Makes me curious."

The king let out a laugh like an old man which he is guess but he is handsome so be looks younger.The king presented me an old pocket watch which was golden in color.

"This is a very precious item.It was given to me by my mother.I want you to keep it." said the king.

Why would he give me something so precious?

Why would he give me something so precious?.But its pretty.I like it! I smiled looking at the king.The king gave a warm look.

I wandered around the ball room a few more times and talked with children my age.All the boys and girls are dying to talk with me...Heh...feels nice being the birthday girl.
.
.
.
"Kyaaaa...the lights went off." ,screamed a girl.
"Guards!!!protect the king and the queen." yelled father.

A demoness came to my sight.Black long Wings which are shining...Horns in her head.Damn she looks fineee!!!

She was rising to the top of the ballroom

She was rising to the top of the ballroom.She was mumbling something.....Is she chanting magic???I tried to read to focus on her lips to see what she was chanting..and oh boy does she want to destroy this place or something?!?!
Before thinking of anything else I transformed into my ice form.

and oh boy does she want to destroy this place or something?!?! Before thinking of anything else I transformed into my ice form