IF ONLY - Hosie / Hizzie

By noendiswell

This starts after legacies season 1 episode 13, but a twist Landon didn't come back from the dead. Its a Hos... More

1.What Happened so far
2. Puffy Red Eyes
3. Morning meet
4. Refreshing Run
5. Still in the past
6. Naked Me
7. The Time We Talked
8. Next few days
9.It's TIME
10.My Miseries arent Your's
NOT A CHAPTER
12. A Promise
13. Makes it More Real
14. Just Like Old Times
15. Nightmares
16:My Replacement Hope Mikealson
17: Lets Just finish the dance
18:Don't leave (Rewrite)
19. What's the Merge Crap
20. The Truth
21. Somethings Never Change
22: Getting comfortable
23: Was It A Dream
NOT A CHAPTER
24. Morning Surprise
25. Reality Strikes Back
26: Let's start with North of Virginia

11. A Heart-to-Heart

2.7K 61 9
By noendiswell

"My miseries aren't your.. Josie."
And looked at Josie like she did something wrong, she Josie was suffering not Hope.

Josie not knowing what to say, just sat there, leaning her forehead on Hope's.

They both could feel each other's breath on them. And it was comfortable. Made both of them calm.

They don't know how long they stayed that way but after a couple of minutes or who knows how long!!!? They release the other from their embrace.

"I think, it's too much crying for a day, "Hope said trying to lighten the mood, and whipping her tears.

"Even for you !!"Josie raised her eyebrow.

"For both of us !" Now whipping  Josie tears.

They both got up.

"You should eat now," Josie said.
"Unless you wanted this one to go wasted, and Starve yourself to death" emphasis on the last part.

Hope chuckles "it would have been nice  to have that option ."

Josie just pouted.
"So you would just leave me . ?"
They stare at each other's eyes, it was so comfortable. Yet, Josie cute pout face showed how angry the comment made her.

A loud bang outside, everybody is laughing, that's probably the end of dinner, and everyone is coming upstairs.

Realizing they just miss the dinner.

"You know, we could just share this,??" 

"Hope..."

"unless you don't want to eat with me!!! And don't worry I will understand, I'm fine with it."

Josie would see that Hope wants her company, desperate for it. But Hope being Hope will always push people away.

"I could use some food if you don't mind sharing with me ?..."Josie looked directly at Hope's eyes.

Hope, just looked at Josie and noded, that's all, what all the conformation Josie needs.
She took Hope's hand and led to her bed, then went to get the study table, both used when they were children.

Josie was a bit surprised, to see it is in the same place. She then laid the food tray on the mini-study table and sat opposite Hope.

Hope kept staring at Josie, with red tearful eyes. It seems like they don't know how to look away. Josie knew Hope was really hungry if she actually admitted it. So she took some food and offered it to Hope, she just came forward and opened her mouth. Josie was confused for a moment but then fed the girl.

Hope was more into staring than eating, resulted in chocking. Josie got up then offered a glass of water to Hope. After drinking the water, "Now can we get back to eating, I'm really hungry !!"

"Of course... Please .." Hope chuckled.

After about a few minutes, "You know, you could just dive into this, don't have to maintain the formality for my sake !!"

Hope narrowed her eyes.

Josie just took a sandwich put more than half of it in Hope's mouth. By the time Hope got the change to say another word, Josie put the rest of the sandwich into Hope's mouth. And started smiling.

Hope finished the food in her mouth. Josie was already holding another sandwich."So well mannered or just like old times ??" Josie question with a smirk.

Hope smiled and opened her mouth.
...
..

After finishing the dinner, mostly by Hope.

"I think this was neither. It was new."

Josie was confused, as to what was Hope saying.

Realizing Josie's confusing,
"When you asked, well mannered or like old times!! I think this was new, u didn't ever feed me ."

"Ohh.." Josie blushed.

After removing the empty food tray.

"Josie, would you mind staying with me for a while?"

"Of course, Hope. "Josie was confused, few minutes Hope told Josie to stay away from her.
She knew , Hope didn't mean it, but what changed? They just ate!

Lying down on, with her legs dangling half out of the bed, Hope looked at her ceiling and sighed.
"Actually, today I planned to go and talk to your father !... "

After a small pause...

"He came by, a couple of days earlier, to tell  .. I don't know why he came, probably to see if I'm still here or something... Anyways he didn't say anything other than, 'He is there to talk, whenever I'm ready'... "

Hope looked at Josie, who was now looking sympathetically at her.

"I got ready today, but I really have no idea what I would talk to him about if even I have the courage to go up to him!!"

Josie didn't speak a single word, waited for Hope to continue.

"I'm such a disaster... I mean, after everything I have been through, you will think I know how to handle this kind of situations, but even after so many things that happened to me, I have learned nothing... Not-a-single-thing"

"Maybe be I'm the monster, people think I'm, who can't learn from her mistakes, "

This was enough for Josie, she can't take this kind of talk anymore, especially not about Hope.

"Hey! You stop it ok! You are not a monster Hope Mikaelson, "Josie's eyes were filled with empathy as she continued " its just that bad thing happens to you, its not your fault. And as far I'm concerned you are the most courageous person I know. "

Hope sat on the bed, took one of Josie hand in hers and looking at it,

"Josie, how can you not see the monster? IN front of you? "

"Even if you don't consider what I did to my own family, just imagine that I did to yours.  This whole mess won't have started if it was not for me. And over all of these, I fell in love with him knowing everything. And you know what's worse, I don't even regrate it.  "
Hope couldn't look into Josie's eyes anymore.

"I know it was not his fault, when I thing out it, it was me, its always been me. "

"Hope, .. "Josie tried to lol in Hope's eyes but couldn't.

"I didn't ... I don't want to push people away .. Not anymore... Not you ... But... " Hope walked up to her window, looked outside.

"But what Hope ?... If you don't want to push people always then don't, don't push me away, allow me to be your friend for once , let someone in , anyone." Josie walked up to Hope standing behind her. " Even the greatest bravest person need  someone to hold their hand once in a while !"

"Hope you can't just isolate yourself... That's not fair to you or m...anyone that care about you."

Hope turned around frustrated, to come face to face with Josie.

"But,  don't you see what happens, whenever I let someone in, anyone in, they betray me or dye on me, which actually feels like a betrayal if you were wondering. "Hope moved passed Josie and went near here study table, "And if everything else fails, I will be there to kill them, or at least start the process. And TRUST ME IM REALLY GOOD AT IT." Last was rude, but Hope doesn't regret it.

Josie could feel the anger, frustration in Hope's eyes. All these were on her, Hope always blames herself for the worst things that happen to the people she loves. Josie knows Hope blames herself for her parents' death. And Josie knows better than to argue.

She walked up to Hope, this time she took one of Hope's hand in her's. "I'm sorry for the part I played in that, " Josie couldn't look up in Hope's eyes anymore. " I ...  me and Lizzie, we both are, we didn't know what else to do!"

Hope confusedly looked at Josie, as the brunette continued, " They told us, it was the only way to destroy the dark magic ... and.. ." Josie took a shaky breath " and to save you."

After a moment, when Hope realised what Josie was actually talking about, she doesn't know what to say. She never blamed the twins, for the part they play in it. She knows they did what they asked of, and they are the reason she is alive, she could never blame them. if its anyone's fault it's her, with her the whole "Hollow thing" started, and everyone sucked into . She knows, they had to do a tremendous amount of dark magic to get it out of Hope and put it in her Father. Especially knowing that it will kill him, selfless Josie, who could not hurt a fly, had to go through that. She doesn't even want to imagine any of that again. But, she could see Josie feels so much responsible for her actions.

"I know we were not friends back then,... but we .... we could probably have tried to find another way" Josie let out a heavy breath."

"Hey!! "By now Hope already turned around, took Josie's in both of her's, and brought it towards her heart.

"I, never, ever, blamed you, or Lizzie for that matter. YOU both are the reason I'm still alive, and as much as I, regret my life, I know this is what my parents would want from me, to live, to be happy, to grow, to live life to the fullest." Hope now kissed Josie's hand and looked up to the taller girl " And I Know, I suck at all those, but he only thing good id me being alive, and all because you both could do, something that others, probably the most powerful beings failed to do."

"Something people tried for thousands for years and failed, You were able to be the reason to THE KLAUSE MIKEALSON's death."

-----------------&&&&&-----------------

It just felt like there is not many Hosie story out there. Specially relating to the Legacies series

If you want me to continue,
Do like and comment.

Don't be a silent reader.

I'm open for suggestions
and new ideas.

Thank you!!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 2.6K 15
It's finally over. I saved the world of Supernatural. Triad is no longer operating illegally and Malivore is now back to being a pile of mud. I knew...
85K 2.6K 16
The story takes place after episode 1x13 (Legacies) That night Landon died. He never came back to life. Turns out he wasn't supernatural after all. H...
42.7K 1.2K 32
What if Hope went to New Orleans after she saw Landon and Josie kiss? What if she never stayed? It sets 15 years after the Malivore jump. Hope left M...
26.8K 620 31
Hope, Penelope and Josie are mates but even that's not enough sometimes. What happens when Hope finds Penelope and Josie cheating so she leaves the s...