John Wick Chapter 2 (John Wic...

By LayceJ25

Retired super-assassin John Wick's plans to resume a quiet civilian life with his wife, (y/n), are cut short... More

Chapter 1: You Have My Car
Chapter 3: You Want Me To Kill Gianna D'Antonio
Chapter 4: Do You Fear Damnation?
Chapter 5: The Bowery King
Chapter 6: Reflections Of The Soul
Chapter 7: I'll Kill Them All

Chapter 2: The Blood Oath

15.3K 422 134
By LayceJ25

*Bang*

*Crash*

*Bang*

*Crash*

*Bang*

*Crash*

*Bang*

*Crash*

Four glass bottles, on top of a fence, in a row were all broken by four bullets. The bottles crumbled once the bullets hit the glass. The gun that fired those bullets was slightly smoking from the muzzle, the (h/c) woman holding the gun holds it steady with both hands and stares intently at the bottles. Almost like she was staring down an enemy. Her eyes red and the bags forming under them showing that she hasn't had a lot of sleep.

She let's out a heavy sigh then lowers her arms and looks down at her left and smiles. She looks down at the Staffordshire Bull Terrier and kneels down to the new addition to the family and petted the top of his head. The dog let's out a little whine and the woman chuckles at this as she scratches the dog's ear.

This woman is (y/n) Wick.

You sighed and looked up at the cloudy skies as it started to get lighter, which told you the sun was rising, and you could hear thunder rumbling in the distance. You started to think over of what happened to you almost a week ago; that night when you were captured, just kept playing through your mind and it kept you up at night. You were lucky if you got at least a couple or three hours of sleep, you even tried to get some quick naps through out the day but that would just lead an hour or two of rest. 

The dog, sensing you upset, gets up and goes to nuzzle against your neck. You chuckled and hugged the dog when you heard a rumble of an engine coming. Your smile got bigger and your heart beated faster as you look up but your smile falters when you see that the Mustang was busted up and damaged.

You stand up as the dog began to bark and run towards the house. "Okay, okay, okay, I'm coming." You said to the dog as you follow him to the house and open the door to get inside. You go over to the kitchen counter and place the gun on it then head over to the garage just as the Mustang parks and turns off.

You smiled, softly, and leaned against the door frame as the dog runs over to John. "Hey, buddy." John said to the dog and pets his head then he gets out and looks over at you. "Hey." He greets you and you continued to smile at him. "Hey." You said back then looked over the Mustang and let out a sad sigh. "I really liked that car." You said as you stare at the car.

The memories of you guys riding or driving around in that car, including one time when you and John were at the beach and enjoying the nice day, were flooding your mind.

You look back at John and said. "I'm sorry about the car, John." He looks at the car then shrugs slightly. "I'll call Aurelio and have him fix it." He replied and you nodded at him. "Come on, let's go have breakfast." You said and you take his hand in yours and you lead him back into the house.

John goes to feed the dog while you cooked some breakfast for the two of you and that's when John noticed the gun on the counter then looks over at you as you cooked. When he came up the driveway of the house, he noticed you were standing in the yard and saw the broken bottles on the fence a few feet in front of you.

After cooking eggs and toast, the two of you sit down at the table and began to eat the food. "How was shooting practice?" He asked you. "I'm getting better. Was able to shoot all four bottles one shot each." You replied as you picked at the eggs with your fork before you get a forkful and eat the egg. John look at you, impressed, and you give a small smile to him. "So, are you still up for training?" He asked you. "I'm ready if you are." You said then the two of you finish your breakfast.

Later, you and John were in an empty room that used to be the office but both of you moved the stuff out of the away and used this room as a practice room. You told John that you wanted to learn how to fight as you didn't want to go through something similar that happened to you about a week ago. At first, he was a bit reluctant but then thought about it and, after talking to you about it, he agreed.

So here you two were, fighting hand to hand....like any normal married couple would do.

"Remember...focus on what you have to do and try to drive your elbow and snap it into the punch." John instructs you. You nod at him as you hold your hands up and balled your hands into fists. Then both of you began the training.

You weren't bad at hand to hand but give it a few months and you'd be better. Not as good as John, that would take years before you even got there. 

At one point, you go to punch him but he grabs your arm, pulls you over his shoulder and flips you over his back. You let out an oof as you landed on your back then John got on top of you, grabbed your wrists and pinned them down on either side of your head. Both of you start to catch your breath as the two of you stare at each other in the eyes.

"You know...you didn't have to do a training session to get on top of me." You said, teasingly, to John. He chuckles a bit but doesn't move as he continues to stare at you, lovingly. "What?" You asked, softly. "Just...admiring the view." He replied and you give him a soft smile at this. "Come here you." You said and you lean your head up as he leans down until your lips meet.

Both of you kiss then he let's go of your wrists and runs his hands down your side until he places his hands on your hips. You place your left hand on his neck them wrapped your right arm around his shoulder as the kiss becomes deeper and more intimate. After a few moments of sharing this kiss, both of you reluctantly pull back just so you two could get some air in your lungs. 

Both yours and John's eyes were full of lust and your hearts were beating against your chests. You push his hair back behind his ear as you look him over. "Bedroom?" You whispered. "Yeah." He replied back and he gets up then helps you up to your feet. Once on your feet, you grab John's hands and start to lead him to your shared bedroom. He shuts the bedroom door behind you two and you guide him to the bed.

As you approach the end of the bed, you wrap your arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around your waist then he leans down and kisses you again. Your lips molded together, perfectly, and continued to kiss even when you fell back on the bed and he gets on top of you again. 

And so husband and wife began to share this intimate moment together as the two began to show how much they love each other. A moment not only they wanted but they needed.

Once the two had finished, you had cuddled up to him and laid your head on his bare chest and ran your fingers across his chest while he places his right arm around your shoulders and runs his hand up and down your arm. Both of you enjoying the afterglow of the love you two made. John kisses your forehead then you look up at him with a smile. "I love you." You whispered. "I love you too." He said to you and you two share a quick kiss before both of you fall asleep.

The next day, you and John were outside with the dog, playing with him, when you two heard a engine rumbling. Both of you look up and see a truck pull up to the driveway. You and John walk towards it as the door opens and Aurelio climbs out of it. "Nice peaceful place you got here." Aurelio compliments as he walks over to you two. "Hey, Aurelio." John greets as the two men shake hands.

Then Aurelio turns to you. "Ma'am." He greets and you two shake hands. "Hello." You said. "It's nice to meet you, without...you know....being in distress." Aurelio said and you nodded. "Yeah, I wish that your first impression of me was under better circumstances." You said but he smiles and nods then you two lead Aurelio to the Mustang.

"John, what the hell? I thought you loved this car." Aurelio exclaims after looking at the busted car. "What do you think?" John asked him. "Well, your motor's about to fall out and the chassis's all bent up, the Driveshaft is all destroyed. And I don't know if you noticed, but you got a crack in your windshield." Aurelio said as he points out certain parts of the car. "I mean... What do I think? I could fix this." He said, smiling, as he goes to smoke a cigarette.

"Thanks for finding her." John said to him. "Not a problem, man. I just made a few calls. No big deal." Aurelio said and John hands him the keys. "Let me know when it's fixed." He said. "All right. It'll be ready Christmas...2030." Aurelio said and you chuckled at this a syou and John head back inside the house. Then Aurelio tows the car with his truck and drives away.

Later that day, John walks over to his gun and picks it up then looks it over. He stares at it for a moment before he looks over at you as you were petting the dog and playing with him for a bit. He watches you then decides to make a decision.

Moments later, he bags up his suit and grabs the gun and heads down to the basement. He walks over to the case that held his coins and he starts to pack it all up back into the hole. He covers it back up with the broken concrete as best as he could before he goes and grabs a bucket and fills it with water.

You were in the kitchen, getting ready to cook dinner, when you saw John walking with a bucket full of water. "John? What are you doing?" You asked him. "Burying the past." He simply replied as he heads back to the basement. Curious, you follow him and you make your way down the stairs and see him pouring water over the hole in the ground. The concrete turns watery again and he begins to smooth it over the case once again.

You stand at the bottom of the stairs and watched him spread the concrete over the case. Once he was done, he looks up at you and you give him a concerned look. "Are you sure?" You asked him. "Yeah, I'm sure." He said once he gets up on his feet. "But...what if...something else comes up and you need those again." You said, gesturing to the fresh concrete hole. "I'm not. I promise you, (y/n)." He said as he walks up to you and takes your hands in his.

"You are my main concern. Like I told you, I've got alot to make up for." He said and you smile then shake your head, slightly. "John, all you've got to do to make up for what happened to me, is just not lie to me again." You said to him and he nods. "I promise I won't lie to you ever again. I promise to be more honest with you." John said and you and him share a look before he goes to kiss you.

You kiss him back when, suddenly, the doorbell rings. Both of you break the kiss and look up towards the stairs that leads up to the house. The doorbell goes off again and you look over at John. "You expecting someone?" You asked him. He shakes his head and both of you start to head up the stairs.

John heads towards the front door, you following him, then he opens it. A well-dressed man was revealed to stand on the other side of the door and you could sed that he had a few guards behind him as they stuck around the cars. "Ciao, John." The man greets and you look over at John and you noticed he was a bit surprised to see this guy. "Santino." John said and John reaches out to Santino and the two shake hands.

"May I come in?" Santino asked. John looks down at you and you give him a concerned look but nod. "Of course." John said and he opens the door wider for Santino and you stepped aside to let your new guest in. "And this must be the lovely Mrs Wick, huh?" Santino said and you nodded at him. "Yes, sir." You said, and you started to feel uneasy around this man. "Santino D'Antonio, madam." Santino greets as he does a bit of a bow to you and holds his hand out to you. You take his hand and he shakes it before he brings your hand up to his lips and kisses the back of it.

"A pleasure to meet you." Santino said to you. "Likewise." You said, trying to be polite, and John starts to walk down the hallway, and you follow him. "Um...would you like anything to drink? Coffee? Tea?" You asked him, politely. "Yes, coffee would be nice." Santino said as he smiles at you. "Good to see you." John said to him. "Good to see you." Santino said and you head into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. 

"I was sorry to hear about your sister-in-law, John." Santino said to John as John starts to follow you into the kitchen. "Thank you." John said. "And I'm to assume she was your sister, am I right, Mrs Wick?" Santino asked as you stared at the coffee pot. "Yes...and thank you for your condolences." You said as John noticed you fidgeting, which told him that you were nervous and uncomfortable.

He comes up to you and places his hands on your shoulder then runs his hands up and down your arms, trying to calm you down. "And the dog, does he have a name?" Santino asked as you placed your left hand over John's hand that was on your right arm. "No." John replied. "We haven't agreed on a name yet." You called out then John looks over at Santino then back to you before he kisses the back of your head and walks over to Santino.

"Listen, John, with all sincerity... I don't want to be here." Santino said to John as they take a seat on a little table and chairs. "Please, don't. I'm asking you not to do this." John pleads, firmly, as you come in and place the cups of coffee in front of the two men. "I'm sorry. No one gets out and comes back without repercussions. I do this with a heavy heart, John." Santino said as he pulls out something from his jacket pocket, then places it on the table and slides it across to John.

He removed his hand off of it and you could see that the object was a large metal medallion of some sort. You were confused by this but as you looked over at John, you knew it mustn't be good as he looked very upset at seeing this thing. "But remember, if not for what I did on the night of your impossible task, you wouldn't be here right now, like this. This is because of me. This, in part, is mine." Santino said to John and you look between the men. The impossible task? Is referring to the task Viggo assigned John, just so he could be with me? You thought as John looks up at you then back to Santion.

"Take it back." He orders. "Take it back?" Santino said, confused. "Take it back." John said, firmly. "A marker is no small thing, John. For a man to Grant a marker to another, is to bind a soul to a blood oath." Santino said and your eyes widen at this while John leans forward and said. "Find someone else."

"Listen to me. What is this? Hmm?" Santino asked as he picks up the medallion and opens it up, revealing a single bloody thumbprint in it. "Do you remember? This is your blood. You came to me. I helped you. And if you don't do this, you know the consequences." Santion said. "I'm not that guy anymore." John said and Santino closes the medallion and places it in front of John again. "You are always that guy, John." He said. "I can't help you." John said and he pushes the medallion back towards Santino. "I'm sorry...I have a wife to look after." John said as he gets up from his chair, goes to stand next to you and places his arm around you.

You watched Santino and you could tell that he was pissed that John refused to do this...favor, you guess it was supposed to be. "Yes. You're right. You can't." Santino said as he gets up and looks right at John then at you. "But he can. I'll see you soon, John." He said to John then he looks at you. "It was nice meeting you, madam." He said and he starts to walk away.

John goes and opens the door for Santino and he starts to walk out but turns back to face you two. "You have a beautiful home." He said and something about the way he said it made you feel a bit unsettled as he walks off and John shuts the door.

"What did he mean by consequences?" You asked, nervously. "Don't worry, I'll handle it." He said and you let out an exasperated sigh. "Shit." You whispered and you walked into the living room area, John following behind you. "(Y/n)...look I didn't know he would come! I'm sorry. Please don't be angry." He says to you as you have your hands over your face. You let out sigh and said. "I'm not angry, John. I'm just....I'm scared."

You turn around to face him as a tear runs down your cheek. "Now that you've pissed this guy off...I'm scared that these consequences involve you getting hurt or worse!" You said as you walk back towards him. "I don't want to lose you." You whispered, tearfully. "And you won't, I promise." He said and you go to embrace him. He hugs you back when suddenly you guys heard something break.

You raise your head away from his chest when a loud boom goes off and the two of you go flying backwards. Both you and John, still wrapped in each other's arms, crash through the window as the living room area was engulfed in flames. Both of you get up as more and more explosion go off until the house was just a huge inferno.

You gasped as you sit up and see your home on fire. "No, no, no, no, no." You whispered, tearfully, and John goes to grab you, preventing you to go towards the house. The dog barks and runs out towards you two, you began to sob and you bury your head into his chest. Feeling guilty, he pulls you into the embrace and buries his face into your hair then looks out towards the house.

His home.

Your home.

Our home.

The fire engulfed every clothing, every food, every possession you two had, including your wedding pictures and pictures of your sister, one of them was of you and her at a dinner celebrating her birthday, sometime before she died.

The dog whines as he goes over to two while you cried into your husband's chest and John watches the house burn down. The rage inside of him was rising just like the flames.

Later that night, you and John were sitting on the back of a firetruck as they eventually put out the flames. "Well, good evenin', John." A voice greets and you look up to see an officer walking up to you two. "Ma'am." He said to you and you nod at him. "Hey, Jimmy." John greets him and Jimmy leans against the truck and points towards the house. "Gas leak?" He asked. "Yeah, gas leak." John replies, gruffly, while you just lean your head on his shoulder.

"You workin' again?" Jimmy asked John. John looks up at him then said. "I'll see you, Jimmy." John said then he starts to get up and takes your hand in his. You stand up after him and give him a confused look but he jerks his head to the side as if to say Let's go. You nod, not having much of a choice, and start to follow him. "Come on, boy." You said to the dog and he begins to walk along next to you two.

"Good night, you two." Jimmy calls after you and John as you two began to walk away and leave this place behind you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 582 7
With the price on his head ever increasing, legendary hit man John Wick and his wife, (y/n), take their fight against the High Table global as they s...
26.1K 587 22
You and your two sisters Maia and Sarah are sent out to retrieve important documents when you are ambushed. Your life is in sudden danger when your...
85.6K 2.6K 37
You had fallen for John Wick, but he was married to a beautiful wonderful wife... Until you witness her kissing another man in the middle of the nigh...
16.8K 550 26
John Wick comes to the aid of a young woman, all the while trying to hide his real identity and complicated by the presence of a female assassin who...