*•.¸♡ joĸer ιмagιneѕ 🃏 ♡¸.•*

By uwuCharger

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿ «-(¯'v'¯)-« ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ sᴜᴍ sᴍᴜᴛ...»-(¯'v'¯)-» More

Wassup 🤙🏼 :)
Let it all out {REQUEST}
Could You Be My First Time?
don't leave....
Guys I found somethin...
Party
I've only ever kissed before~
Come Dance with Me~
Birthday
Body Pillow
Rough
Shower
Fancy Girl
Nashville Trip
Fancy Girl Pt. 2
Bread

Christmas

1.1K 23 1
By uwuCharger

*Kind of wanted to make another kid imagine since those things are freaking great to write. This is more Christmas themed so...

*Blasts Mariah Carrey*

I had just gotten home from work to see my 10 year old daughter, Carrie, putting up some ornements on the Christmas tree that was put up a week earlier. Arthur was there helping her. I smiled, taking off my coat.

"Hey." I said, rubbing my arm on Arthur's back. He held my hand, kissing it gently, putting it on his face.

"Hey. How was work?" I sighed. "That bad huh? Well you won't have to go because of the weather and because of Christmas."

"Yeah but we still have to make the food." I said. Carrie looked up at me as she was putting up some candy canes.

"I can help Mom. And I'll help Dad with the cards." I smiled, kissing her forehead.

"Thank you sweetheart. I appreciate your help." I nudged Arthur as he was busy opening the box of envelopes.

"O-oh yeah. I do too, Carrie. We both appreciate it." Carrie smiled and kept on hanging decorations while I got out the food to cook for Christmas dinner.

This week was the start of Christmas break for Carrie so she helped me a bit with the food as well as the cards for Arthur. I was still cooking when he got home, groceries in both hands. My hands as well as the counter were covered with flour.

"You're cooking up a storm." Arthur laughed and I shook my head as Carrie giggled. The phone then rang and I ran over to answer it.

"Fleck residence." I said.

"Hello Mrs. Fleck? This is Victor, the landlord. I'm calling to let you know that your family is a bit late on the rent." I looked over at Arthur and Carrie making cards while eating some cookies.

"Vic I promise you that I'll get the rent in by the 23rd I promise you." I whispered practically begging.

"I guess so since it's the season of giving or whatever. But if you don't I'll have to give you a notice of eviction." I bit into my nails. Work is off for Christmas but I guess I can head to bank by then. I told Victor that I'll get him the money and I hung up the phone to get my coat.

"Where are you going?" Arthur asked.

"To the store." I lied. I didn't want to ruin this special time that me, him and Carrie had together as a family by telling him we might get a notice of eviction. All because of me. I had bought Arthur a golden stopwatch that costed a lot of money. It's not like I could give him nothing for Christmas. He's worked so hard this year and I had to go and ruin it near Christmas.

*Arthur's pov*
"What do you mean notice of eviction?" I asked.

"Didn't your wife tell you? If you don't get the money in by the 23rd I'll have to give you a notice of eviction. Your wife insisted but you both have 3 days."

I looked over at Carrie and Y/n cleaning.

"O-okay Vic. I'll help get the money in." I hung up the phone and went into me and y/n's room to pull out a metal box. This was all of our rent. 600 dollars. This was all we had. There was 500 but I assume Y/n got some from the bank. I look at her present in my coat pocket. I had gotten her a golden necklace with a locket heart that had small pictures of me and Carrie on both sides. I took it out, holding it close to my chest. After a few seconds I had got my coat on, taking the pictures out of the heart and opening the door.

"Where are you going, Arthur?" Y/n asked from the couch. I looked at her, holding the golden necklace in my pocket. I smiled at her, putting on my hat.

"Just going to get some flour darling. I'll be back in a bit."

I headed over to the pawn shop a few blocks away, holding necklace to the owner. He looked over at it nodding his head.

"This is the one from the East side of town right?" I nodded. I explained to the owner on how me and my wife were late on rent and that we needed extra cash for the landlord.

"I'll give you $250 for the locket. Just the locket." That means we'll have only $850 and we needed 1,200. But I nodded anyway, hoping to work an extra shift on Christmas Eve. I got the $250. Rushing back to the house, I could feel a bit of regret but I still had the photos and the chain. At least I didn't get rid of the pictures.

*Two days later*
Y/n's pov

Today was the day before I had to give the money to Victor. I had gotten the box of our rent money, which had 600 dollars. I had gotten some extra money by selling the stopwatch at the pawn shop. Or the chain part of it. All I had was the clock. At least I still had that. I had 300 dollars to add to the rest of it. When I got the box out, the money was gone. I started to panic, looking around the room for the money. I then saw Arthur at the door, holding a neat stack of the rent money in his hand.

"A-arthur.. i-i can explain-"

He cut me off. "It's okay y/n. I understand. I really do. I'm not mad. But you could have asked me for help."

I nodded, sitting down on the bed. "I didn't want to ruin Christmas for us. This is the one time of the year that we're together as a family." I held his hand.

He squeezed it. "I know. I feel the same way. I did have to give up your present for the extra money."

I gasped. "Arthur..what did you get me?"

He got out two small pictures and a golden chain. "There was a golden heart on the chain but I sold it." He smiled a bit.

"I still have the pictures. Carrie and I went to go get them taken for the locket."

I looked over at the pictures. Carrie's brown hair was curly just like Arthur's and her smile shined in the picture. In the other picture, Arthur was smiling and as I looked up at him, I bit my lip.

"You didn't have to do that...How much did you spend on it?"

"About 200 dollars. It's okay, y/n really.."

I lips trembled as I took the the watch. "I sold the chain of your stopwatch. It shouldn't be that bad but I got $300 for it."

Arthur sighed. "Oh y/n.." I laughed a bit wiping my eye.

"So I guess we sold both of our presents?" I asked trying to hold back more tears from streaming down my face.

"Not necessarily." Arthur said. I looked back at him with raised eyebrows. He took out the chain and he took the stopwatch. He then attached the chain to the watch. We both watch the watch dangle from the golden chain and we both smiled. We were then holding hands, tightly and suddenly, I kissed his cheek.

"Merry Christmas, Arty." I whispered smiling.

"Merry Christmas, my love." He said. He then kissed my lips, my arms around his neck as he still had the watch.

"Now let's get the money to Vic." Arthur said and with that, I grabbed an envelope from the counter and put all of the money we had inside.

*Christmas Day*

"Guys wake up it's Christmas!" Carrie yelled, jumping up and down in her pajamas. Arthur sat up a bit as I was still laying down. "Come on mom, wake up! It's Christmas!"

"Yeah mom let's go see what Santa got for both of us." Arthur chuckled, rubbing my back.

"Let's hope he got us some coffee." I scoffed. All three of us were in the living room as Carrie opened boxes of brightly colored wrapping paper leaving a mess on the floor.

I drank some coffee as Arthur had his arm around my shoulder.

"Well, I'd say this is the best Christmas I could ever ask for." He said, smiling. I smiled softly putting my head on his shoulder.

"Merry Christmas darling." I said, closing my eyes.

"Merry Christmas to you, my angel." He said as the radio played soft Christmas music, the snow falling down softly. This was truly a wonderful life.

*If you guys don't know that movie like watch it. Just saying.

Thanksgiving is near but I'm here to say Happy early holidays since I'm actually sort of excited for Christmas. I really wanted to make a Christmas imagine so here it is. This might be sort of based off that one Mickey Mouse Christmas movie. The good one? That movie's good ngl. But anyways Happy Holidays. Be safe. Also don't forget to be thankful.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 13.2K 47
𝘼 𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 " 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝘼𝙧𝙩. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩...
953K 39K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...
25K 303 27
make up a scene in your head
1.1M 42.5K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...