Come Dance with Me~

Being a cop in Gotham was tough work.   Criminals almost around every corner.  Especially for a female cop.  Officer Y/n.  That's what the guys call me at the station.  I get treated just as fairly but when I'm on a case criminals act like I'm a weak person.  Those thoughts are gone whenever I beat their asses. 

Me and my colleagues, Damien and Michael (totally didn't make those up) were on a case about this one dude.  Arthur Fleck I believe?  He was suspected for killing Thomas Wayne's men on the subway train which made big headlines.  We were supposed to ask him questions but he seemed to be reluctant to answer any of them.

Once we were at his apartment, I knocked on the door.

"Arthur Fleck, it's the Gotham Police!  We wanted to ask you more questions!  About the case?"  No answer.  We all looked at each other and decided to leave the apartment. Wewent back to the car to discuss where he might be.

Micheal looked at me, putting on his seatbelt.  "Okay, Y/n, you check around the Pharmacy, me and Damien will go to Pogo's." I nodded getting out of the car.  As they drove off, I took a taxi to the Pharmacy.  No luck there. 

I decided to go back to the apartment to look around more.  That's when I was stopped by a man in a red suit and...clown makeup?

The man had gotten ahold of my mouth and spun me around, pinning me down to the side of the building.  I looked at the figure to see that he had green hair.  He smelled an awful lot like cigarettes.

That's when I figured it out.  "Fleck?" I asked, looking at him strangely.  He smiled, laughing.

"Of course, Officer Y/n.  Who else would it be?" I tried loosening his grip but he held on tighter.

"Okay, Fleck, stop being weird.  I just want to ask you m-" he stopped me by kissing my lips.  I tried pulling myself away, but I couldn't budge.

"Oh come on now you like it." He grinned.  He was an inch close to my face.  I scoffed.

"Oh please.  Like I really enjoyed your tongue in my mouth." He widened his eyes, smirking.  I rolled my eyes.

"Girls don't like a lot of tongue" I whispered into his ear.

Fleck rolled his eyes, letting go of my wrists.  He then grabbed my hand, leading me farther away from the apartment.

"Come and dance with me..." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.  He led the way, dancing slowly.  I tried to run away, but he kept on dancing.  And not going to lie, I actually sort of enjoyed it.

He then stopped and looked at my badge around my neck.  He grabbed it and shook his head.

"Strong officer, huh?  In all of Gotham?" He smirked, whispering in my ear.  "Seems like she's weak to my feet." I smirked, holding onto his shoulders.

"Not weak.  But enjoying... whatever this is." I said laughing.  From the corner of my eye, I saw the car to see Michael and Damien.  I looked back at Arthur, he looked from where I was looking and looked back at me.

"Gotta run, honey bunches." He said, then kissed my lips.  This time I kissed right back, letting him run.  The car was close, so Arthur ran through the back.  I Before he could run any faster, he looked back and bowed.  I smiled, waving to him.  Once the car was in park, Damien and Michael got out, looking at me with confused faces.

"Well?  Did you catch him?" Michael asked.  I shook my head.

"No.  Didn't find anything.." I said.  Michael rolled his eyes.

"Guess we'll have to check somewhere else.." He said, getting into the car.  Damien followed and after a second, I got in too.  I rode in the front, looking out the window at the back of the apartment. 

From those few minutes, I sort of fell in love.  But it was with a person I shouldn't have fallen in love with. 

Was it bad?  Maybe.

Did I care?  Not really.

  Sorry this is short but I'm legit running out of ideas.  Also school is long so I don't do much.  I do want to do more requests so if you want to request more than once I really don't mind at all.  I know my writing is bad but I want to strive for something I feel like you guys would want.  So if you want to request just dm me anytime.  If I'm busy and don't respond quickly I'm probably at school.  But once I'm at home I'll be able to respond. 

Thanks for nearly 500 reads.  I really appreciate it ❤️😊 (ᵔᴥᵔ)