π•†π•‘π•‘π• π•€π•šπ•₯𝕖 π•Šπ•šπ••π•– 𝕆�...

By theshimmery_star

Falling in love is one of the most beautiful feelings in this world. Other hand opposite side of love is the... More

Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Important
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

1.5K 192 24
By theshimmery_star

Manik came back from office early today but couldn't find Nandini anywhere in the house. He became really tensed. No matter how much he pretends but still she mattered a lot to him and suddenly a fear crept in his heart that something might go wrong with her.

He called her twice but she didn't pick up the call. Now his tension crossed all the limits.

After sometime he again tried calling her this time Nandini picked his call.

Before Manik could anything, Nandini told in a cold voice. "What happened? Why are you calling me again and again?"

Hearing Nandini's voice all Manik's tension turned into anger. He was worried about her and she was speaking like this to him. "Where are you? When are you coming back? I've been trying to call you from so long."

"I am not coming back today. I have come to my home," Nandini still replied in the same way which irked Manik a lot.

"Couldn't you tell before that you are not coming back today? Also don't you think you should have informed me before leaving?" Manik shouted from the other side.

"Why are you shouting? We were not supposed to interfere in each other's matters. It's you who have made this rule. Remember that and I am also not allowed to call you at office hour."

Hearing Nandini's words, Manik got back to his senses. He remembered what he was doing. That's not how he was supposed to behave. He was about to speak but stopped hearing starting from other side.  

"Bhai had called me that papa is not well. That's why I come over. Moreover if I am in house or not, it shouldn't bother you. You should be happy that you won't have to see my face. Anyways, I have already cooked your dinner. Warm them and then eat." After that without giving Manik any chance to reply she cut the call.

After Nandini cut the call, Manik kept sitting on the same place for some time. Nandini is not around, this thing was bothering him a lot. But it was not supposed to be like that. He shouldn't feel the way he was feeling. He should be happy that Nandini was not here. But he was not. He was missing Nandini. He was missing her presence in the house.

Badly......

Next day
While coming back from office Manik went to Nandini's place. He didn't have the intention but somehow he just drove towards Nandini's place unconsciously. Maybe that's what his heart and mind wanted. He told everyone that he has come to see Nandini's father. But the thing was he had gone to see Nandini.

After their marriage it was first time when Nandini was not with him and he did not like that at all. He didn't like that empty house without Nandini running around.

Seeing Manik everyone in Nandini's home was happy but Nandini was shocked because she was not at all expecting Manik to come there. She had thought that Manik won't call her again and he wouldn't even care whether she returned their home or not.

After dinner Manik was supposed to leave but he made it clear in mind that he would leave with Nandini only. 

"Nandini, get ready. It's already late. We have to go home." Manik asked Nandini after they were done with their dinner.

Before Nandini could reply Nandini's father and Mukti stopped him.

"Why will you go today? Stay here tonight. You can go tomorrow. You have here for the first time after your marriage."

"Yes, Manik. Papa is right. You can't go today. Also Nandini has come over after such a long time."

"Papa, bhabi, we can't stay today. I have office tomorrow. We will come later." Manik tried convince them politely.

Nandini's father nodded his head getting his point. "Okay but let Nandini be here for a few days more. She has come after a long time and I am not feeling like letting her go. Actually I'm not used to being without her and seeing her after so long, I want her to stay here for some more days."

Hearing him, Manik's heart sank. He was not at all feeling like going back alone. He didn't like the feeling of stating alone at home last night.

"Papa, don't worry. We will come again after a few days. Nandini can't miss her college and I also have office. I promise we will come soon. Then we'll stay here for some days."

Other side Nandini was really shocked seeing Manik's this kind behavior. She was unable to understand why Manik was so desperate to take her home. He should be happy that she is not around.

"Ohho, what have you done to Manik? He is not able to live a single day without you! You have come here yesterday only and he is already so desperate to take you back. It seems he had missed you a lot last night. What's the need of troubling him more? Go and get ready. I can see he is not gonna leave without you." Mukti whispered to Nandini and passed a teasing smile to her.

Nandini sighed and went to get ready. She knew Mukti was right. Manik would do what he was asking for. He won't leave without her. She didn't want the things to mess up. So, she made her father understand and came back with Manik.

But after coming back home everything again started to happen just the way it was.

The silence between them never changed.

After a few days Manik was in the washroom taking shower. His phone was continuously ringing. So, Nandini went to his room and picked up the call.

"Manik, where were you? I have been trying to call you from so long but you weren't not picking up the call. Are you okay? By the way will you meet me today or not?" Nandini heard a girl's voice from the other side.

"Manik is taking shower. Call after sometime." Nandini said calmly even though her heart was breaking. She couldn't believe that there was someone else in his life and he didn't love her anymore. That's why he has been behaving like this with her since their marriage. 

"Okay." She heard the cart reply from that person before she cut the call.

Nandini was about to keep the phone but before that only Manik came from back and snatched it from her.

"How dare you to touch my phone?" Manik shouted angrily. His eyes were spitting fire.

"Your phone was ringing continuously. I thought it must be something important. That's why..." Nandini couldn't complete her sentence before that only Manik spoke.

"Whatever it is, I don't care. Didn't I tell you already not to enter into my room without taking my permission? Then why did you come and receive my call? How dare you?" He yelled on her again.

This time Nandini too couldn't control herself. The phone call was already taking a toll on her and now Manik's behavior didn't help her at all. So, she shouted, "Yes, it was my fault that I picked up your call. How I would have known that it was your personal call? How I would have known that you have stooped so low that after being married also you have relation with other girls. You have started drinking. You have got down so low I didn't know that."

Nandini was about to say something more but before that only Manik slapped her hard. She was shocked with the sudden act of Manik. Nothing came out of her mouth. Her hands went to the place where he had hit her just a second back. She kept looking at him for a while.

"Don't you dare say anything about me. You are no one to tell what I will do and what not. Also you're no one to judge me when you're in the same boat. Just look at yourself before you tell me what I'm doing. Now get out of my room." Manik shouted.

Nandini ran out of his room wiping her tears. Entering her room Nandini locked the door from inside. Whole day she cried and cried.

She didn't cry because Manik slapped her. She cried because of of the new side of Manik. She was hurt because Manik was in relation with someone else. He didn't love her anymore.

From that day they stopped talking to each other completely. Nandini even stopped coming in front of Manik. She used to cook and keep that on table. Whenever Manik used to get time, he would have eaten.

Nandini was going away from Manik slowly. She was closing all the way of her to reach Manik. But that time only she got to know that she is not alone anymore. There is someone else too inside her who is growing slowly.

From last a few days, Nandini wasn't feeling well. So, she went to the doctor with Mukti. There she got to know that she is pregnant. She was not able to understand whether she should be happy or sad. It was a mixed feelings for her.

When Nandini got to know about the news of her being pregnant, Manik was out of town for a week for some office work. She thought to give the news to face to face. She was not sure how will Manik react. Will he be happy.

Now it was only wait for Manik's arrival.

Precap: Manik is back.

So, Nandini is back. Guess what will be Manik's reaction?

Will he accept or not?

Some more mystery to reveal. Excited?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Guys, check out my two new books "Billionaire's Amour" and "Yaariyan."

Bye.

27.02.2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 17.7K 40
Manik Malhotra invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and power...a man with a brain bit no emotions! N...
197K 13.2K 27
Sometimes love and trust are not the only thing to maintain a relationship. Because communication is another important part of relationship. One comm...
456K 30.2K 63
[Unedited] [HIGHEST RANK: #23 in FANFICTION as on 16/05/2017] What happens when OBSESSION crosses all the limits of SANITY..sometimes it destroys EVE...
76.1K 8.2K 26
A Heart That Bleeds featuring Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor as Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy! "N-No t-this c-can't be you!" She stuttered and sc...