The Major's Darling

By CharmingQueen1

Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11: Wedding prep.
Wedding Day/Honeymoon:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Epilogue: 10 years later

Chapter 2: Lunch

5.8K 141 43
By CharmingQueen1

Rose gives me a look, and says while we keep heading over to the cafeteria, "Shut up. They will love you."

We walk over to the table where they are sitting and Rose says, "Guys, this is Brinley. She's new. Brinley, This is Alice."

Alice gets up, gives me a hug, and says, "Hi."

Rose points to 2 big burly men and says, "The one with the brown hair is Emmett. He's my boyfriend. The one with blond hair is Chase. He's Alice's boyfriend."

I say, "Hi Emmett. Rose stop acting like this is something wierd. You're not related at all to him. Anyone can tell minus the eyes. But that doesn't matter."

Rose hugs me and says, "Thank you, everybody seems to have an opinion on this, but I like yours."

I playfully wink at her and say, "I'm gonna steal you from him."

Rose laughs at me and says, "Do it."

We laugh and they look at us weird. I look at them and say, "What are you looking at?"

The thin man with bronzy hair that I'mma call Bronzy says, "You and Rosalie are like the same person"

Rose and I look at each other, smirk and say, "Thank you."

I say, "I'm going to meet the rest of you in a minute. I smell french fries amd I'm going to get a bunch of them now. Bronzy stop being weird and staring at me. It's cute when blondie does it, but very weird when you do it."

Blondie smirks and says, "I'm Jasper, Ma'am."

I look at him and say, "OK, Don't ever call me ma'am again, Jasper. I like your accent, though."

I look around the cafeteria and see everybody staring at us. Whatever. I really don't care what they think. I just want french fries. I grab them and then grab ranch and ketchup to dip them in. I go back and sit down by Jasper. I like him. He's nice and is very hot. There's just something about him that draws me to him but it feels right though.

I say, "So Bronzy, what's your real name?"

Bronzy says, "My name is Edward. Please stop calling me Bronzy."

I scrunch up my nose and mouth at him and Emmett bursts out laughing, I lean over to Jasper and say, "Is he always a stuck up asshole?"

Edward looks offended and everyone laughs and Emmett says, "I like her."

Jasper turns to me and says, "Yes he is darlin'."

I smile when he says that. I continue to eat my fries and enjoy them. I should make that for dinner. Dad probably won't be home for dinner.

Alice says, "So, Brinley. Do you like fashion and shopping?"

I perk up and say, "I do to an extent. I'll go especially for purses and shoes. I love boots and heels. I also like to be lazy. I own like 20 pairs of sweatpants."

Alice gasps and says, "That is a sin."

I gasp and say, "The hell it is!"

I say super sweetly, "If you touch my sweatpants I'm going to kill you."

Jasper grabs my hand and says, "Calm down darlin'. Nobody's gonna touch your sweatpants. Are you Alice?"

Alice doesn't like the idea and grumpily says, "I won't touch your sweatpants."

Jasper intertwines our fingers and says, "See."

I smile at him and place my head on his shoulder, and my hair falls over my face in a dark curtain. I try to blow it away. I then see Jasper push my curls away from my face and tuck them behind my ear. I blush and cover my face with my hand. Rose sits across from me and winks at me and gives me a thumbs up. I mouth 'stop it.' The bell rings and Jasper asks, "Can I walk you to class?"

I nod and say, "Yes you can. Because I have no fucking clue where I'm going."

He grabs my hand and helps me up and he continues to hold my hand and we walk down the hallway. I say, "Jasper. Why are all of the girls giving me a 'go to hell' look?"

Jasper says, "That's because no one has seen me walk hand in hand with a gorgeous woman down the hallway. They are jealous that you caught my eye, and that I never gave any of them the time of day."

I say, "So, I'm the special lady. Aw. I'm glad to be yours."

Jasper smiles and says, "I'm glad too, Darlin'. Well, we are here, I will see you later."

I say, "Bye, Jasper."

He walks away and Rose catches up. She says, "You too are so cute together."

I playfully shove her and say, "Shut up."

I get the teacher to sign my paper and he puts me next to Rosalie. Thank God. Rosalie whispers, "Jasper likes you and you like him."

I don't know how to respond to that statement so I nod at her and take notes from the board.

I whisper, "I'm not evading anything. I do like Jasper. Why does Edward have a stick shoved up his ass?"

Rose says, "I don't know, but he gets that way sometimes. I guess he never met the person that infatuates him like you do Jasper."

I smile at her and bit my lip. I say, "There's just something about him that I like. It's different than with Ryan, even though I only met Jasper an hour ago. Jasper is also way more attractive than Ryan ever was."

Rose smiles at me and says, "It's the same with Emmett. I was involved with someone before Emmett, but I couldn't get my mind off Emmett and his muslces."

I say, "You mean your bear of a man."

Rose laughs and says, "Yes. My bear of a man."

The bell rings and we can go to our last class of the day. It's routine now. Walk to class, get paper signed, sit down, take notes, bell rings, and get up to leave. I just need to focus for a few more months to finish senior year.

The next hour goes by so slowly and the bell finally rings and I mentally scream 'Thank God'

Rose and I grab our stuff and we walk out the door. I see Jasper and I walk over to him and say, "Hi, Jasper."

Jasper says, "Hi, Darlin'."

I say, "Can you help me find my locker?"

Jasper smiles and says, "Sure"

He grabs my hand and we walk down the hallway to where Jasper thinks my locker is. I say, "Thank you for bringing me to my locker."

Jasper stops walking and spins me to him, holds my waist, and says, "Darlin', I don't mind. You could ask me to bring you the moon and I would. I would bring you a star along with it."

I say, "You would bring me a flaming ball of gas that's light years away from us."

Jasper says thickly with his accent, "I would do anything for you, Sweetheart."

We find my locker and I open it, I shove everthing in there but that stupid paper that the teachers needed to sign. I grab Jasper's hand this time and say, "You know your hands are cold, but I like it though."

Jasper let's go of my hand and puts his arm around my shoulder and I put mine around his waist. We walk to the office and I hand the receptionist my signed paper and I leave. Jasper put his arm on my shoulders again and my arm wraps around his waist and he holds me close. We walk outside and I steer him to my car, and I throw my bag in there and grab my phone and keys. We walk over to Rose and I'm guessing Emmett's jeep. She sees us and raises her eyebrows and I blush. Jasper pulls me closer to him and I see the assholes car. I really don't like him.

Alice comes over and hugs me and says, "I would love to mess around with your hair and create hairdo's with it."

I say, "Alice, I wouldn't mind you messing with my hair at all. You could meet me and do my hair here or my house if I'm to lazy to do anything with it. My parents are hardly ever home. My dad works at the hospital, and my mother is a business woman. We moved here for her new job in Port Angles. She plans on staying in the city during the week and coming home on the weekends, but sometimes work over shadows me. I have to entertain myself usually."

Rose says, "Give me your phone."

I unlock it, walk it over to her, and say, "Here, Rosie."

I bet you she put her number in it and sent herself a text. Jasper pulls me in front of him and puts his arms around my waist and puts his head on mine. I say to him, "That can't be comfortable, Jasper. I'm short."

Jasper says, "You are perfect to me. Your shortness is cute, though."

I say sassily, "I'm 5'2", and you are like 6'3"."

I look around and the parking lot is empty besides us. I say, "Get my number from Rose if you want it. Just please say who you are. I should probably go home."

Rose says, "We will follow you so you don't get lost. And we want to see your house."

I say, "Ok, then. Do you want to ride in my RAV4 Jasper, Rose, anybody?"

Jasper says, "I'll ride with you."

We hop into my car and I start her up and I use map quest and I get home within 10 minutes and Jasper says, "Goodbye, Darlin'. I'll see you soon. I'll text you after I get your number."

I unlock the door and turn around and say, "Bye Jasper."

Jasper kisses my cheek as he gets out of my car and hops into the Jeep. Time to go inside and watch Netflix.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.9K 37
*COMPLETED*Ashley Cullen was just a baby when she and her birth parents were in a horrible car accident. Rosalie and Emmett Cullen happened to be by...
373K 11K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...
77.2K 1.6K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
24.9K 739 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...