Bakugou Katsuki x Reader

By capsizedpaperboat

I had this on my mind quite a while now, so let's start! I will write it in the 3. perspective and sometimes... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
AKITO WATANABE
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
QUESTION
YET ANOTHER QUESTION

09

6.2K 187 546
By capsizedpaperboat

They sat in the little restaurant with the menu in their hands and waited for the waiter to order. It started to rain outside so they were happy that they got inside before it poured. The light was dimmed and the atmosphere was cosy. The two sat next to each other. (Y/N) hummed a song that she listened to earlier. Finally a waitress showed up at their table.

"May I take your order, please?" The girl asked.

(Y/N) started first: "I would like to have the cheesy ramen, please."

Bakugou looked up at the waitress. "And for me the firey ramen."

The waitress shot her head at him. "Oh my god, aren't you Bakugou Katsuki?! The one who won the sport festival of Yuuei?"

He looked a little surprised. But after a second he had his always angry face on again. "Of course I am." He spat at her. (Y/N) sat beside him and watched the two.

"Well" the waitress bent over down to Katsuki "I only have 2 more hours to work, maybe we can have some fun afterwards?" She winked at him.

What the fuck was going on? (Y/N) started to get annoyed and angry, but she tried to act cool.

Am I jealous? Noo, it's just Bakugou, come on.

She exhaled. Bakugou shrugged his shoulders:
"Why the fuck should I?"

The waitress smiled at him sweetly. (Y/N) felt like she would puke at any time.

The waitress answered: "Because you are pretty hot. And you are a hot headed, I like that." She giggled.

Please just shut the fuck up and die. (Y/N) balled her hand into a fist with full force to calm her down, and her knuckles turned white.

Bakugou face palmed. The waitress continued "Oh, come on, we two would be perfect together. And it would be so much fun."

Suddenly a lightning was striking and loud thunder was growling over the restaurant. Katsuki's head shot in (Y/N)'s direction and the waitress jumped at the sudden loud noise. (Y/N)'s view was dark and she got up.

"I think I have to go to the toilet. HAVE FUN." She hissed and went to the restrooms.

As she went away, the girl at Katsuki's table went on:

"What's wrong with her?"

Katsuki shot at her: "That's none of your fucking business and now move your ass to bring us our fucking food!"

The waitress looked at him with annoyed eyes and went away. Katsuki could still hear some thunder and he asked himself:

Why is she so mad? Is she fucking jealous?

After a while the thunder was gone and (Y/N) came back. She teased him:

"So did you two organised your schedule together now?"

Katsuki turned red: "No, we didn't. Now shut the fuck up. This girl is a fucking moron and she doesn't deserve my precious time."

She rose her eyebrows. What else did she expected him to say? She was happy that he had flashed her off but at the same time she still was enraged that he said it that way.

He continued: "And why the fuck did you nearly fired up this house by a lightning?"

She pouted. She had to admit it, she was jealous. But she couldn't tell him. She found an answer.

"Because this girl was just extremly brazen." She tried to sound serious.

He laughed: "Oh come on, and you think that this would have helped you moron?"

She simply rolled her eyes and waited for her food to arrive. This time there was another person bringing their soup bowls.

"Itadakimasu!" (Y/N) said as she started to swirl inside the bowl with her chopsticks.

They both ate in silence and every now and then they caught a glance at each other. They didn't need many words to feel comfortable around them. After this stressful day (Y/N) was happy to have someone around her. Especially if it was Katsuki.

When they finished eating, Katsuki paid (of course he didn't give a tip because he still was fed up with the waitress) and they went on to (Y/N)'s flat. They ran through the rain and tried to stay as dry but it was impossible. As soon as they got through the door they looked at each other. Both were dripping wet. They took off their jackets and threw them over a chair so they could get dry. (Y/N) went to her bathroom to get a towel and ruffled through her hair. She realised that Katsuki was soaking wet trough all of his clothes.

"Do you want to take a shower?" She asked.

His head turned red. "What the fuck (Y/N)?!?!"

She realised that he got it wrong. "Oh my god not with me!!! I mean because you will get sick if you stay in your wet clothes. I have a hoodie and some sweatpants from my older brother here because he was staying over some time ago."

Katsuki was kinda disappointed that she didn't want to go with him.

What the fuck am I thinking?! Of course she won't come with me!

"Oh man, okay. But I will kill you if you come in." She went to her closet to grab the said clothing for the male. She looked at him and rolled her eyes. "I don't have a reason to come in." He ruffled the towel through his blonde wet hair. She lead him to the bathroom.

"Have a nice shower." She said while closing the door behind her. While she heard that the water was rushing inside of the bathroom, she got some dry clothes for her so she could also take a shower later.

After some time she heard a loud bang. She twitched and ran towards the bathroom. "Katsuki, are you okay?" No answer. What if he slipped and hurt his head or some kind of stuff?

I think I have to look after him.

She opened the door and the panic in her eyes vanished as she saw Katsuki standing in front of the shower. Wet. With just a towel around his lower body. Seconds past until she realised that she was staring at him and he already looked at her like he was going to rip her head off.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT, I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME IN!!! I'LL KILL YOU!"

She took a step backwards and held her hands in front of her eyes. "Fuck, I'm sorry, I thought you hurt yourself, I just heard that noise!"

He waved it off "It was your fucking shower screen you moron!! I pulled it too hard as I got out!!"

She was embarrassed. "I'm so sorry. So so sorry!" She mumbled as she went out of the bathroom. With a red hue on her face she sat down on her sofa. The picture of the nearly naked Katsuki didn't get out of her head. His toned body. His soft skin. His wet hair. The eyes of him at her.

Stop it! That's not what I'm supposed to think about him!!!

The water pearls that ran down his muscles. The way the towel played around his hips. And it was just one pull away to reveal more of his body.

I'm such a pervert. I'm not better than Mineta. Shit.

Finally the bathroom door opened and he was fully clothed. He looked at her with his crimson eyes. She stood up to take his wet clothes.

"I will hang them up for you." She said while blushing. He looked down on her and as she went he had a half sided smile on his lips.

After a while she came back. "I will take a shower now. Make yourself a home." She closed the door behind her and started undressing her. She heard that he had turned on the television.

****

After a nice hot shower she came back in her room where Katsuki was sitting.

"Why do girls always have to take so long in the fucking bathroom, he?" He asked. She simply shrugged her shoulders and sat next to him. They decided to watch a movie. After a while she looked outside the window.

"It's still raining." He turned his head towards her.

"And? Your fucking quirk is weather. Just make it stop you idiot."

She rolled her eyes. "That's not my cup of tea."

Please stay.

"What do you mean? Do you want me to get sick when I get home?"

She exhaled. "Oh please, I just don't like to play god. I just use my quirk to save people and to defend myself okay? Apart from this, it is pretty hard for me to make it stop."

It's not.

He clicked his tongue. "Well, I'm not made of fucking sugar. If you don't want to make it stop, I don't care."

Just stay. Or else I will feel lonely.

"But you can't risk it to get sick." She stated.

"I will not."

Please just get the hint dude!

"But what if? I don't want to be the one to blame."

"You're fucking silly. If you really care that much I will stay here for the night. But if you go on my fucking nerves, I will leave!"

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS MAAAAAAN!

She smiled. "Okay."

Thank you Katsuki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 1.7K 10
I apologize in advance this was written a long ass time ago and I have grown as a person 😭 Katsuki Bakugou oneshots. Lemon exists here so watch out...
76.1K 1.8K 24
*DISCONTINUED* You slowly sat up to see that you were in a dimly lit cave. "Oh hi.. you're awake! Bakugo she's awake!" You look to see a tall spiky...
57.7K 1.8K 37
💜you can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.💜 Y/N has a dark begin...
14.5K 230 27
Hello! Ok don't hate cause this is my first story and I've never tried writing anything like this before lol. This will be a BakugouXReader story! I...