A Greek God Kidnapped Me

By katecakemocka

"Being kidnapped once is just crazy, but being kidnapped twice. Crazy would be an understatement." Ivory Chan... More

✨MUST READ ✨
A Greek God Kidnapped Me
Chapter 1- Welcome to Paradise
Chapter 2- People in Paradise
Chapter 3- The Wolf
Chapter 4- Half Human. Half Wolf
Chapter 5- The Chase
Chapter 6- I'm no Damsel in Distress
Chapter 7- The Wolf Whisperer
Chapter 8- Nikola
Chapter 9- Eat your words
Chapter 10- Meet Zachiere and Garied... Also Mr. Alpha
Chapter 11- Save me
Chapter 12- A possessive Alpha
Chapter 13- The bite
Chapter 14- The mystery unfolds
Chapter 15- Alpha of the Shadow Knights
Chapter 16- The Questions
Chapter 17- The Escape
Chapter 19- Found Her
Chapter 20- Lost Stars
Chapter 21- Canter
Chapter 22- Bang. Bang. You Stole My Heart
Chapter 23- Dont Let Go
Chapter 24- The Boyfriend
Chapter 25- The Need
Chapter 26- My Heart. My Soul
Chapter 27- The Plot Twist
Chapter 28- The Heart Break
Chapter 29- The Plot Thickens
Chapter 30- Forever
Chapter 31- The Cabin
Chapter 32- War of the Alphas
Chapter 33- Black Magic
Chapter 34 - The Broken

Chapter 18- He

10.9K 431 26
By katecakemocka

Chapter 18- He

The fresh air of Colbat Town nip my face as I drag my luggage behind me. My right arm was starting to hurt because dragging a big ass luggage can be a trying thing to do. After the plane landed, I quickly got off the airplane and waited for my luggage to come into view. So here I am walking along the neighberhood, having flashback of my somewhat great yet worst childhood yet.

Letting out a breath I tug my luggage harder which made it topple to the side.

"Shit!" I curse. Kicking an innocent pebble, I sit ontop of my luggage and burry my face in my hands.

God. I miss him.

Wait. Hold up! Who did I miss? And where did that come from? It's like my mind has it own mind. And that's creepy as shit.

I need to get my shit together. Since I met HIM I haven't been thinking straight and it was like my body was attracted to him, so attracted that a few hours of not seeing him is driving my body wild. I am not some teenager who falls in love with a guy with just his looks, I'm not that shallow. So why the hell am I starting to fall for.. him?

Nibbling on my lower lip, I remembered someone who I used to love. I loved him so much that I almost-

"Hey there missy, you need help?" A man drawls lazily, he sounded tipsy and when people sound tispy it's either A. They're drunk or B.They're high. And both choices still smells problem.

"Uh. No I'm fine. Just resting. Is all." I quickly reply. Getting my shit together, I stood up and dust off the dust on my pants. I better make this quick so I won't run into trouble.

I grab the handle of my luggage and set it upright. I was about to walk away when a pair of sweaty hands grab my wrist. I wince in disgust. Oh god, I hate sweaty hands!

"Why you such in a hurry, Missy?" The drunk or high man says behind my ear. I shiver in disgust. Definitely drunk. "Why don't ya look at me? I'm pretty sure ya gonna' like what ya see?" Please, just smelling your breath tells me that you are not a sight to see.

"I better not. Now please let go of my wrist." Suddenly my wrist was yank towards the man, making me turn around and face the offender.

To say he was ugly would be an understatement. He was was more hideous than a rat. His black, oily hair was long and fell below his shoulders, his dull black eyes were dialated, and he had a stick figure that I was afarid to break him.

"Please let go." i plead. I was not in the mood for a damsel in distress episode. Been there, done that. And I tell you, I hate that shit.

"Aw. Is pretty lady scared?" He says in a child like voice. Now he just pissed me off.

"Actually, I am." He grins at my statement, but the grin fell as soon as it appeared. "I'm afraid I might make you uncapable of having kids if you don't let my fucking wrist go." I smile sweetly at him.

"What makes you think that you could beat me up? You're just-" But he never got to finish the sentence, something hit him of the back of his head. His grip on me loosens and the next thing I know, he feel infront of my feet.

Looking at my saviour, I almost cried.

Beautiful green eyes were looking at me longily, it also held a scared look. Like he couldn't believe it was me.

Sadly, it wasn't the green I wanted. The brain that was controlling my brain murmurs.

"Ivory? Is- is that really?" He asks softly. Afraid that I might disappear if he talks loudly.

Trying to fight back the tears I held out my arms. "The one and only." Not a second later, Kyle was in my arms, hugging me close to his body and burrying his face in my neck. He gently push me away from him and frowns at me.

"Kyle, we need to-" But I couldn't finish my sentence. He grabs my wirst on his left hand and my luggage on his right hand and drags me off towards his car. Opening the passengers door he shoves in it and slams the door. He then place my luggage on the backseat and quickly jog to the drivers seat.

Catching his breath, he looks at the steering wheel really hard then suddenly whips his head towards me. I was afraid he's break his neck.

"What the hell is this on your neck?" He screams. "Please tell me it isn't what I think it is. Please, Ivory." He begs at me. I wanted to rip my hair off by then.

Why does life have to be complicated? God!

"How the do you know wolves?" I quickly change the topic. I didn't want to tell him. Yet. I still don't know if he has feeling for me and by telling him that I was marked, it would crush him. I guess.

"Canter, is one of them." I could feel my heart stop beating. No. He can't be one. "I promise on Gabbie's life that Canter Woods is one of them. A dog or werewolf. Whatever you call it." Stop! You're breaking my heart! He wouldn't have lied to me. He would have told me if he was one, I mean he-

"You're lying!" I gasp out.

"Do you think I'd swear on my precious dog's grave with a lie?" He ask. He do have a point, he wouldn't swear a lie on his beloved dog Gabbie, she was too precious to him.

Accepting the fact that Canter was a wolf I take a deep breath then exhale all of it. God, how can this world get more messed up already? Don't tell me that Kyle and the whole Colbalt citizens are wolves too!

"How did you know?" I croak out.

"He's my best friend Iv. We tell each other everything." He smiles sadly at me.

I hated that look. I've been recieving since that incident.

"Don't look at me like that! I hate that look!" I scream at him, frustrated.

"He-"

"I dont give a shit!" I slam my fist on the dashboard. "Are- are you one of them?" I ask.

"God no!" He shook his head, like being a werewolf would be an abomonation.

"Then why the hell were you sending men to Nikola's property and having your head to be served on a fucking gold platter?" I burst out. I couldn't hold it any longer. I was getting more frustrated and tired. With whole being kidnapped thing and knowing wolves, my bring is pretty much full.

"Is he your mate?" His green eyes darken.

"Dont. I deserve an explanation." I inch my face closer to his and could see a storm brewing in his beautiful green eyes.

"Did he mark you?" This time he ask it through gritten teeth. His fist were clenching.

"I-"

"DID HE MARK YOU?" He roars out, that my ears had a tingling sensation after it echoed through the closed car.

"YES KYLE! HE DID! GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT?" I scream back at him and all color drains from his face.

"Oh no. This is not good!" He mumurs to himself. He digs something on his pocket and got his keys, he fumble with it a bit but seconds later he got it in and he started the engine.

"What's not so good, Kyle?" I ask. I was not angry, it was gone instantly,it was replace with curiousity.

"Did you run away from him?" He asks, his eyes not leaving the road. Knowing that answering his question with a question would be pointless.

"Yes." I slump in my seat and played with my tied up dirty blonde hair.

"Good, that's good to hear. He'll be happy with this news." he nods his head. Now I was downright confuse. Who was he? And why would he be happy?

"What are you talking about, and I want answers this time." I sternly ask.

"That thing on your neck," He looks away from the road a bit to show to point my mark with his eyes. "It would be gone within a day." he smiles.

My hand quickly shoot out to my neck. I could feel my pulse quicken under my palm.

"What do you mean?" I ask, my voice trembling.

"Even though he claims you as his, that thing on your neck would still dissapear if you are far away from him-which you are now by the way- the only way for him to have that on your neck forever, whether your afar or near, is for you and him to mate." He shrugs.

"So-"

"Yes Ivory, you need to have sex to be fully his." He laughs when he sees my redden face. Damn him. "But don't worry, he'll never make it happen. Not when he's breathing. By the time the sun rises the nest day, that thing on your neck would slowly vanish."

"What happens if it vanish?" I ask, my voice getting more wobbly then ever.

"He can never track you down, ever." He states.

"What if he knows I'm here? What if Nikola doesn't need my mark to track me down?

"Don't worry, he'll make sure that he never does." He smiles evilly at me. A shudder quickly throughout my body.

Who the fuck was this 'he'? Would Nikola really find me?

That last thought made my heart drop and my throat constrict.

A part of me, the insane one wanted him to find me. And losing my mark would mean that he'll have a hard time finding me.

I really don't want that to happen. I guess.

A/N:

It's an update motherfuckers! hehehe. How did you all like it?

Now..

Who is this HE?

Vote and comment guys! Please, it would help me make another chappie!

Can anyone give me cast for the book?

Peace out! Till next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
19.3K 340 28
**MARKIPLIER X READER FANFICTION** This is a sequel to "She's Perfect" that I made a few months ago. A lot of people really liked that one so why not...
433K 12.7K 28
(Warning: I wrote this book when I was very young and I don't have the time nor the lack of self worth to go through and edit this all, haha. It's no...
1.1M 35.5K 25
I let out another silent whimper as I curled up tighter into myself. When will he stop this time? I already gave up wishing that he would finally kil...