π“π‡π€ππ€π“πŽππ‡πŽππˆπ€ ☾...

By SydenyNovak

' THE FEAR OF DEATH, EITHER YOUR DEATH OR A LOVED ONES ! ' [ 🀑☠️ ] Where the disappearance of Betty R... More

C A S T !
P L A Y L I S T + Q U O T E !
O N E !
T W O !
T H R E E !
F O U R !
F I V E !
S I X !
S E V E N !
E I G H T !
N I N E !
T E N !
E L E V E N !
T W E L V E !
T H I R T E E N !
F O U R T E E N !
F I F T E E N !
S I X T E E N !
C A S T: P A R T T W O !
Q U O T E + P L A Y L I ST : P A R T T W O !
S E V E N T E E N !
E I G H T E E N !
N I N T E E N !
T W E N T Y !
T W E N T Y - O N E !
T W E N T Y - T W O !
T W E N T Y - T H R E E !
T W E N T Y - F O U R !
T W E N T Y - F I V E !
T W E N T Y - S I X !
T W E N T Y - S E V E N !
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y !
T H I R T Y - O N E !
T H I R T Y - T W O !
T H E E N D !
authors note +a proposal (not a wedding one tho πŸ‘€)
PREQUEL/FILLER

T W E N T Y - N I N E !

3K 103 167
By SydenyNovak

AUTHORS NOTE
your prayers weren't
answered for Alice
my dudes 😔

[ CHAPTER XXIX:
ALICES FEAR; THE SEQUEL ]

ALICE SLAMMED the door shut and locked it. She could hear the sounds of the clowns claws scraping against the narrow hall of the cave. Alice let out a deep breath, before looking around the pitch black room.

God, it made her feel as if she was twelve years old again, back in the basement, back in that room in Neibolt. The horrifying memories that her younger self tried to repress, tried to hide from the others as she did not want to warn the others when they had too much on their plates.

Alice then waved her arms around, feeling for a beaded string. Once Alice felt it, she tugged on it. The room was soon dimly lit and Alice stumbled back in fear.

A figure that was crouched down slowly stood up, their brown curly hair stopped at their neck, a baby blue shirt (that was covered in dirt, blood, and sewage) tucked into black shorts, along with black converse. It was the same outfit Alice wore when,,,

Alice let out a small gasp when the figure turned around; it was her younger self but her face was covered in blood, her eyes were sunken in as they looked as dull as a dolls eyes, her arms had scratches (some light, others deep), a rusted heart shaped locket hanged around her neck as maggots crawled on her skin.

"I couldn't save her" The younger Alice said. "I couldn't save her" she repeated as she fell to the ground. "I couldn't save her" she kept saying it as if the words had burned theirselves into her brain, the guilt had drowned her, buried her to far down to the point where she believed it.

"No, no that's not true!" Alice exclaimed walking towards her younger self. Younger Alice held her head in her hands.

"Its all my fault" Younger Alice cried. "It's all my fault, it's all my fault" she repeated.

Alice crouched down as she grabbed her younger selfs wrists. "I couldn't save them! I couldn't save them!" Younger Alice screamed, black goo pouring from her mouth and her eyes, as the goo slowly burned away at the rocks below.

Alice stumbled back as her younger self looked up, her eyes now a deep pitch black and her mouth hanged open as the goo continued to spill. A silver string seemed to wrap around younger Alices neck as it chained her to the wall, small gags and soft gasps for air were heard.

"I couldn't save myself" Alices younger self croaked out and Alice covered her mouth to muffle her cry of terror. Alice grabbed a pipe and slowly stood with it in her hands.

Alice lifted the pipe above her head. "I couldn't save anyone" Her younger self cried, she looked up and her pitch black eyes were glossed over, tears mixing with the black goo. "I deserve this, I deserve to be punished" Younger Alice said, her voice breaking.

Alice kept the pipe above her head, "why can't I—"

"Because you believe me" her younger selfs frown grew into a comically large frown. "You believe me! You believe me!" She said, as if she had gone mad.

Alice let out a soft breath as the pipe clattered to the ground. "You know I'm right!" Her younger self cried.

"You think it sees us?" Eddie asked.

The clown then turned to look at the four, "yep!" Judy squeaked out before the four ran further down into the cave as the clown chased after them.

Richie kept an arm in front of Ashley as the four stared at the hand clawing at its way to get in. Eddie looked at all three doors standing in front of them and he went towards NOT SCARY AT ALL causing Ashley, Richie, and Judy to shout "No!" at Eddie.

"Have you never seen a horror movie in your life?!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Geez and they say adults are the smart ones" Judy said.

"They're switched, he's fucking with us, they're switched" Richie said as the four made there way to VERY SCARY.

Ashley swung the door open only to be met with a closet, Richie screamed before letting out an 'oh'. Ashley then let out a small chuckle, "look, it's our old home" Ashley joked as she nudged Judy lightly with her elbow causing Judy to grin.

Eddie and Richie stared at Ashley and Judy with weird looks. "It's a-It's a gay joke—"

"We know it's a gay joke, just wrong time" Eddie said interrupting Ashley before turning to Richie. "It's just a dumb closet no need to be af—"

Giggling was heard that cut off Eddie and the small group turned to look at the closet, the faint sound of tap shoes hitting the floor was heard. Then a pair of legs and half of a torso came tap dancing out causing all three to scream and slam the door shut. "Where the fuck was the rest of her body?!" Judy shouted.

"Okay so they're not switched!" Richie said.

Eddie then ran to NOT SCARY AT ALL and pulled open the door. The exist for the tunnels was seen and Eddie went to step foreword but Ashley grabbed his arm. "Look" Ashley pointed down at a Pomeranian.

"Ain't no way I'm falling for this shit" Eddie said

"Oh yeah, that things a fucking monster" Richie whispered.

Soon Judy turned to see if the hand was still there but it was gone. "Hey, hey, it's gone" Judy said causing Richie and Eddie to turn to look at the entrance of the narrow hall.

The group then turned around to peer down at the dog. "Uh, sit!" Richie said.

The Pomeranian than sat down as it panted causing Ashley to coo at the dog. "That's adorable" Eddie admitted.

"Yeah that was really fucking cute" Richie shrugged.

"You're just a wittle baby huh? Yes you are, yes you are, what's a wittle baby like you doing down here?" Ashley cooed at the dog. "You wanna leave?" Ashley asked.

Then suddenly the dog twisted and turned into a horrifying beast, looking nothing like a dog. "Not a little baby! Not a little baby!" Ashley shouted and both men grabbed Ashley and pulled her away from the door before slamming it shut.

"Okay it's official, I'm a cat person" Judy says softly.

Ashley then turned to the last door, SCARY. Ashley went to turn the doorknob, "are you insane?!" Richie exclaimed. "Who knows what's behind there" Richie said.

Ashley shrugged. "Maybe it leads to the others" Ashley said before opening the door and Ashley stood frozen in fear.

"What is i—?"

Richie cut himself off as he stared at the scene in front of him with widen eyes. A younger version of Alice had black goo dripping from her eyes and her mouth that was hanged open, her eyes where pitch black, a string was wrapped around her neck.

"Alice!" Eddie and Judy shouted.

Both the adult and child Alice stared at the trio, the younger Alice looked over at her adult self. "You couldn't save them" The younger Alice spat at the older Alice.

"Mom, it's fake don't listen to it!" Ashley shouted.

"You couldn't even save Stan or Betty!" Younger Alice cried. "You couldn't save them! You can't save anybody!"

Older Alice's grip on the pipe grew tighter, "that isn't true!" Ashley said. "Mom it isn't true!" She said.

"But it is" Alice whispered. "I could've convinced Stan to come, I could've pushed him to come! And for Betty, I was right outside of the school, I couldn't hear her!" Alice admitted.

"But you tried!" Richie said. "All summer, you didn't stop looking for Betty until you found her locket in the sewers! You tried to take Stan with you!" Richie said.

Alice let out a shaky breath, before turning on her heel now facing the version of her younger self. "I may not have been able to save them" Alice lifted the pipe above her head, "but I tried too!" Alice shouted before bringing the pipe down upon the creatures head.

The creature fell to the ground, limp and Alice let out small breaths.

Alice used to feel like a scared twelve year old girl who was so terrified of loosing her friends, afraid of getting too close to them only for them to be ripped out of the palms of her hands. She wasn't that little girl anymore, she was now a thirty nine year old woman who was scared of losing her family to a fucking alien. "Mom?" Ashley said softly.

Alice looked over at Ashley, she then moved her eyes to Eddie, Richie, and Judy before nodding, "okay now I'm fucking pissed, I'm about to fight E.T." Alice said before grabbing Ashley's hand and the group ran down the narrow cave.

Not knowing what would be later in stored for them.

ANOTHER AUTHORS NOTE
so uh,,,y'all know what
happens next 😔😔🥺🥺

Also, look at me double updating
👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 6.1K 27
(REWRITING) β€’Stanley Uris Γ— Readerβ€’ "She looks..pretty. Pretty in pink." β—‡Started: December 31st, 2018 ~ β—‡Ended: July 26th, 2019 - I do not own the...
61K 1K 17
❝Were you always this annoying?❞ ❝Were you always this cute?❞ ❝Yep.❞ ❝Then there's you answer.❞ ❝Wow, you're not funny.❞ ❝I know, I'm hilarious.❞ ===...
32.7K 548 39
Stanley Uris x OC It (2017) and It: Chapter 2 (2019) "Could please tell your girlfriend to shut up!" "She's not... w-we're not..." "And could you ple...
154K 2.3K 17
you are richie toziers younger sister by a year, which automatically makes you apart of the losers club! richie is super protective over you and your...